The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... compatibility and conflict areas. The article offers a mechanism for the development of small innovative businesses, including two sets of instruments — those aimed at combining the agents’ efforts on the basis of their common economic interests and prevention of conflicts resulting from their incompatibility. The recommendations on the application of instruments for harmonizing economic interests can be used in drawing up programmes for the development of small innovative business at the federal,...
Population aging and the problems of the sandwich generation: Socioeconomic and psychological aspects
... Caught in the middle // Kiplinger’s Personal Finance. 2011. No. 11. P. 71—76.
23. Marcén M., Molina J. A. Informal caring-time and caregiver satisfaction // European Journal of Health Economics. 2012. Vol. 13, No. 6. P. 683—705.
24. Minett C. Prevention better than cure for optimised active ageing // Quali-ty in Ageing and Older Adults. 2012. Vol. 13, No. 4. P. 291—300.
25. Parker K., Patten E. The Sandwich Generation Rising Financial Burdens for Middle-Aged // Pew Research. Social & Demographic ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
... Heavy isotopes of hydrogen in atom technique. Moscow.
31. Wilson, P. D. 1996. The Nuclear Fuel Cycle. Oxford University Press, pp. 1—17.
32. Sinha, R. K.& Kakodkar A. 2003. INS News. Vol 16, p. 15.
33. Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant (6 June 2009).NNP preventive maintenance. Press release. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
34. Maloney, J. O. 1955. Production of Heavy Water. McGraw-Hill. New York.
35. Shatenshtain, A. I. 1957. Isotopic Analysis of Water. 2 Ed. Moscow.
36. Mosin, O. V., Skladnev, D. A.,...
The morphological features of the renal corpuscles in laboratory mice during a soluble silicon compound experiment
... Department of Labor. Occupational Exposure to Respirable Crystalline Silica. Final rule. Fed Regist. 2016. Vol. 81(58). P. 16285—16890.
27. Osborne C. A., Jacob F., Lulich J. P. et al. Canine silica urolithiasis. Risk factors, detection,treatment, and prevention // Vet. Clin. North. Am. Small Anim. Pract. 1999. Vol. 29(1). P. 213—230.
28. Rathnamali B. G., Samarajiwa G., Abeyratne D. D. et al. Acute kidney injury following ingestion of plate developer (sodium metasilicate): a case report // BMC Res ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... often viewed through the prism of EU — Russia relations. Nonetheless, they often do not fit this context. Settling differences between Latvia and Russia will contribute to trade relations, which are increasingly important for both parties. In order to prevent and localise emerging conflicts, diplomats, politicians, and experts should interpret Russian-Latvian relations in view of the national features without referring to theoretical models based on the mythological “unity” of the three Baltic ...
The Amber Industry: Development Сhallenges and Combating Amber Trafficking in the Baltic Region
..., 27 p. (in Russ.)
5. Shutova, V. N. 2007, Kriminologicheskaya kharakteristika posyagatel'stv na syr'evye resursy Vostochnoi Sibiri i ikh preduprezhdenie [Criminological characteristics of encroachments on raw materials of Eastern Siberia and their prevention], PhD thes., Irkutsk, 152 p. (in Russ.)
6. Maltov, S. N. 2006, Ugolovnaya otvetstvennost' za narusheniya zakonodatel'stva o dragotsennykh metallakh i dragotsennykh kamnyakh [Criminal liability for violations of the law on precious metals and ...
Monotowns: A Quantitative Analysis
... institucional'naja jekonomicheskaja teorija [New Institutional Economics], Moscow, 828 p.
21. Shastitko A., Fakhitova A. 2015, Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem, Balt. Reg. no. 1, p. 4—24. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-1-1.
22. Boukendour, S. 2007, Preventing post-contractual opportunism by an option to switch from one contract to another, Construction management and economics, T. 25, Vol. 7, p. 723—727.
23. Drugov, M. 2010, Information and delay in an agency model, RAND Journal of Economics,...
Physical foundations of liver elastography
... (ARFI), and enhanced liver function (ELF) score for detection of fibrosis in morbidly obese patients // PLoS One. 2015. Vol. 10 (11). P. e0141649. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0141649.
Bert F., Stahmeyer J. T., Rossol S. Ultrasound Elastography Used for Preventive Non-Invasive Screening in Early Detection of Liver Fibrosis // J Clin Med Res. 2016. Vol. 8 (9). P. 650—655. doi: 10.14740/jocmr2625w.
Степанян И. А., Кобинец Ю. В., Изранов В. А., Овчинников О. И. ...
Kant and the Crusians in the Debate on Optimism
... early Kant advocated beliefs in sphere of practical philosophy that he later radically changed in the critical period, in particular those with regards to freedom and human dignity. The obvious bias of most Kantian scholars against Kant’s opponents prevented researchers from seeing the validity of Weymann’s criticism of Kant for ignoring the problem of freedom. To prove his point, Weymann addressed the difference between the freedom of contradiction (libertas contradictionis) and the freedom of ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... litgrid. eu/go.php/eng/Lithuania_seeing_a_decrease_in_electrici/273/1 (accessed 31 March 2013).
30. Postimees: novoe soglashenie pomozhet izbezhat' rosta jeksporta rossijskogo jelektrichestva na rynki stran Baltii [Postimees: new agreement will help prevent the growth of export of Russian electricity markets of the Baltic States], 2013, Avatud 2013, 15 March, available at: http://avatud2013.ee/ru/novoesoglashenie-pomozhet-izbezhat-rosta-jeksporta-rossijskogo-jelektrichestva-na-rynkistran-baltii/1 ...