Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... history of the “Russian Internet”. In: M. S. Gorham, I. Lunde and M. Paulsen, eds. Digital Russia: The language, culture and politics of new media communication, London: Routledge. pp. 34—54.
Kroker, A. and Kroker, M. eds., 2013. Critical Digital ... ... Vocabulary of Information Society and Culture. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
Peters, B., 2016b. How Not To Network A Nation. The Uneasy History of the Soviet Internet. Boston, MA: Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Poibeau, T., 2017. Machine ...
Preaching activity of Ludwig Ernst Borowski, a Königsberg pastor, during the Napoleonic wars (1806—1816)
... Realencyklopädie für protestantische Theologie und Kirche / Hrsg. A. Hauck. Bd. 3. Leipzig, 1897.
6. Kaiser G. Pietismus und Patriotismus im literarischen Deutschland. Ein Beitrag zum Problem der Säkularisation. Wiesbaden, 1961.
7. Levinger M. Enlightened nationalism. The transformation of Prussian political culture 1806—1848. Oxford, 2000.
8. Rindfleisch J. Ludwig Ernst von Borowski, evangelischer Erzbischof von Preußen. Ein Lebensbild. Danzig, 1878.
9. Königsberger patriotische Predigten aus den Jahren 1806 bis 1816 von D. Ludwig Ernst von ...
Cultural Islam in Northern Europe
... Islam from outside the religion. Studies into the factors affecting the dynamics of this phenomenon have both theoretical and practical significance since they help to evaluate the most promising forms of cooperation within regional collaborations and national programmes for international partnership. The forces promoting the cultural Islam project position it as an antidote for political and radical Islam. At the same time, the main factor preventing the legitimation of cultural Islam across immigrant Moslem groups (or, more precisely, communities, i.e. associations of people originating from countries where Muslims predominate) ...
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
... bez nauki. Institucional'nyj analiz sfery // Publichnye lekcii na «Polit. ru».
[online] Available at: < http://www.polit. ru/science/2006/03/ 06/ aleksandrov. html > [Accessed 5 July 2010]
Dezhina, I., Kiseleva, V.
2007.... ... Systems Project — Phase I. [online] Available at: http://web.mit.edu/lis> [Accessed 5 July 2010]
1993. National Systems of Innovation: A Comparative Analysis. Oxford.
2003. Managing successful universities. McGraw ...
Modern trends in the Baltic countries in the discourse of identity: between sovereignty and European integration
....jp/coe21/publish/no15_ses/03_berg.pdf (дата обращения: 23.03.2013).
5. Kasekamp A. The role of Baltic identity and cooperation in political developments. URL: http://www.baltictimes.com/news/articles/28526/ (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
6. Ehin ... ....org/dbksearch19/SDesc2.asp?no=5233&tab=3&ll=10¬abs=&af=&nf=1&db=D (дата обращения: 23.02.2013).
National identity, European identity, Baltic States, European Union
Network Transformations in Economy
... and local capability formation //Research Policy. 2002. P. 1417—1429.
18. Forfas publications. Innovation networks. The national policy and advisory board for enterprise, science, technology and innovation, 2004.
19. Freeman L. C. Centrality in ... ...,1994. P. 95—112.
21. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains //Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12. P. 78—104.
22. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness ...
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
The article focuses on the state frontier in European and Russian political cultures as a major instrument for developing trans-border regional cooperation. The term ‘state frontier’ is defined ... ... promoting mutually beneficial strategic cooperation in the Baltic Sea region. Historical experience, geopolitical position, national psychology and some other factors shape common perceptions of the state frontier in mass consciousness, which can vary ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... Theory of International Relations, Tampere, TAPRI, 49 s.
3. Tassinari, F. 2004, Mare Europaeum: Baltic Sea Region Security and Cooperation from Post-Wall to Post-Enlargement Europe, Copenhagen, University of Copenhagen, 343 p.
4. Morgenthau, H. 1993, Politics among Nations: The Struggle for Power and Peace, New York, McGrow-Hill, 419 p.
5. Lanko, D. 2013, The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 37—45. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-3-4....
Desertion as a Social Phenomenon of Late European Modernity, 1871-1918
... österreichisch-ungarischen Streitkräfte (1868—1914) — eine Chance für die galizischen Rekruten? // Galizien: Peripherie der Moderne — Moderne der Peripherie? / Hrsg. von E. Haid, S. Weismann und B. Wöller. Marburg, 2013. S. 109—122.
23. Deak I. Beyond Nationalism: a social and political history of the Habsburg Officer Corps, 1848—1918. N. Y.; Oxford, 1990.
24. Die Habsburgermonarchie 1848—1918. Wien, 1975. Bd 2: Verwaltung und Rechtswesen.
25. Die Habsburgermonarchie 1848—1918. Wien, 1980. Bd 3: Die Völker des Reiches....
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
... the conditions of sovereignty, both de facto and de jure. This period has been sufficient to identify regular patterns in the national economic models. Studies into the nature of the economic development of the Baltic States have a considerable practical ... ... transformacij na postsovetskom prostranstve [The theory of modernization and socio-economic factors of democratization in the context of political transformations on the post-Soviet space], available at: http://gisap.eu/ru/teoriya-modernizatsii-i-sotsialno-ekonomicheskiefaktory- ...
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... Demographical situation in Latria (according to the population census of the year 2000) // Biuletyn Geograficzny. № 1. 2002. Р. 44—48.
28. Katus K. Post-transitional fertility development: new perspectives introduced by Central and East European nations // Population in Central and Eastern Europe: Challenges and Opportunities. Statistical Publishing Establishment /eds. I. E. Kotowska, J. Jóźwiak. Warsaw, 2003. Р. 117—138.
29. Kõre J. Political system transformations and changes in population behavior case of migration behavior Estonian population // Procesy i formy ruchliwości przestrzennej ludności w okresie przemian ustrojowych / ed. D. Szymańska. Toruń, 2000. Р. 9—11.
The European idea in Central Europe and Scandinavia as a part of the security and peaceful co-existence policy in the framework of the postwar planning
... subject of research is immediately connected to the problem of security in the Baltic region and the Soviet factor, as well as political stereotypes produced in this field. The author employed historical comparative and inductive types of the historical ... ...
2. Churchill, W. 1991, Vtoraja mirovaja vojna [World War II], Part. 3—4, Moscow.
3. A last stronghold against fascism and national socialism? The Pan-European debate over the creation of a European party in 1932, 2002, Journal of European integration ...
Russian Television of Post-Soviet Era: Patterns of Transformation
This paper analyses the transformation of broadcasting structure of the national television in the new social and political situation. On the basis of
this analysis, the new genre form — infotainment — is put up for discussion.
. Телевизионная журналистика: история, теория, практика. М....
Bogdan Kistiakovy’s Project of “State of the Future” as Synthesis of the Ideas of Liberalism and Socialism
..., Konceptual’nye osnovaniya politi-cheskogo uchenia B. A. Kistiakovskogo [Conceptual foundations of B. A. Kistiakovsky’s political study], Vladivostok.
7. Medushevsky, A. N. 2007, Bogdan Alexandrovich Kistiakovsky: “U nashey intel-ligencii pravosoznanie ... ... socialno-pravovogo gosudarstva v oteche-stvennom neokantianstve (konez XIX — nachalo XX veka) [The ideal of social-legal state in national neo-Kantianism (the end of the 19th — the beginning of the 20th centuries)], Vestnik Mos-kovskogo Universiteta [Moscow ...
Integration of Ethnic Groups and Regions into United Political and Legal Space: Characterising ‘Empire’ Scientific Category
The «empire» category is determined in legal science by historical and political characteristics and based on multi-structural public traditions. Imperial administration strengthens the asymmetrical ... ... / пер. с англ. А.
А. Васильева. СПб., 1998.
Empire, integration, ethnic group, nation, region
Does corruption influence the sustainability of economic growth?
....In: Dobry, M. (eds), Democratic and Capitalist Transitions in Eastern Europe, Kluwer Academic Publishers.
4. Drazen, A. 2000, Political Economy in Macroeconomics, Princeton, Princeton University Press.
5. Economic expert, available at: http://www.economicexpert.... ..., The Journal of Socio-Economics, Vol. 37(1), p. 416—430.
7. Hargroves, K., Smith M. (ed). 2005, The Natural Advantage of Nations:
Business Opportunities, Innovation and Governance in the 21st Century.
8. Lackol,M. 2006, Tax Rates with Corruption: ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... nature of restrictive measures, since they are a punishment rather than a policy tool. The author believes that in the current political conditions it may be difficult for the European Union to reach a unanimous agreement to repeal or prolong the sanctions.... ..., 28—29 (2014).
1. Sargsyan, А. М. 2014, Evropejskie sankcii: ot nacional'nyh do kollektivnyh [European sanctions: from national to collective], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 3.
2. Guidelines on implementation and evaluation of restrictive ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... dialectic of modern development], Evrazijskaja integracija: jekonomika, pravo, politika [Eurasian integration: economics, law, politics], no. 1 (17), p. 149—154.
3. Dinamika kaliningradskoj identichnosti: global'nye konteksty i regional'naja specifika ... ... directions and role in the system of international relations], St. Petersburg, p. 3.
8. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR v 1988 g. [The national economy of the USSR in 1988], 1988, Moscow, p. 766.
9. Regiony Rossii. Osnovnye harakteristiki sub#ektov Rossijskoj Federacii ...
Events as a semantic framework for the construction of reality: the prospects of a transition to a dynamic ontology
... for humanitarian research]. St. Petersburg, Tsentr istorii idej, pp. 28-58 (in Russ.).
Tulchinskii, G.L., 2017. Explanation in political science: constructivism vs positivism. Publichnaja Politika [Public Policy], 1, pp. 76-98 (in Russ.).
Heidegger, M.... ... [Introduction to the analysis of infinite]. Vol. 1. Moscow, GI Fizmatlit (in Russ.).
Acemoglu, D., Robinson, J.A., 2012. Why Nations Fail. The Origins of Power, Prosperity and Poverty. N.Y.: Crown Business.
Bergson, H., 1946. The Creative Mind: An Introduction ...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... practices of blackout (painting over/blocking out in black ink), which are interpreted in the context of the criticism of the political idea of transparency. In conclusion, the opacity of the black and white colours is compared. It is shown that the colour ... ... V. K., 1991. K voprosu o russkikh natsional'nykh tsvetakh i tipe gosudarstvennogo znameni Rossii [To the question of Russian national colors and the type of state banner of Russia]. Moscow.
19. Fuko, M., 1999. Nadzirat' i nakazyvat': Rozhdenie tyur'my ...
On the historical context of innovative development in Russia
... report "Business Russia"], Moscow.
2. Narodnoe hozjajstvo SSSR za 70 let. Jubilejnyj statisticheskij ezhegodnik [The national economy of the USSR for 70 years. Jubilee Statistical Yearbook], 1987, Moscow, Finansy i statistika.
3. Putin, V. V.... ... chetvertoj politicheskoj teorii [Criticism of the concept of modernization. The conservative answer on the basis of the Fourth Political Theory], Centr Konservativnyh Issledovanij [Center for Conservative Studies], 21 March, available at: http:// konservatizm....
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... p. 851—853.
15. McGovan, F. 2012, Can European Union’s Market Liberalism Ensure Energy Security in a Time of «Economic Nationalism»? Journal of Contemporary European Research, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 100—102. 16. Zeleneva, I. V. 2010, Geostrategiya ... ... politiki [Russian Geostrategy in the Energy Sphere], Kaspiyskiy region: politika, ekonomika, kul’tura [The Caspian Region: Politics, Economics, Culture], no. 1 (22). p. 8—13.
energy policy of Russia, Baltic Sea region, geostrategic ...
Factors and risks of modern ecionomic dynamics: post-crisis tendencies in Russia
... restoration and growth depend on different factors: abrupt and not always predictable changes in the world economic situation, dynamics and fluctuations of oil prices, inflow and outflow of capital from financial markets, and other external economic and political factors. However, there is increasing awareness that the restoration and growth largely depend on internal fundamental factors: modernisation of economy and the prospects of increase in national labour productivity.
1. Ивантер А. Модернизационный маневр // Эксперт. 2012. № 2 (785).
2. Ивантер А., Селянин С. Постпузырная норма // Эксперт. 2012. № 2 (785)....
Local government reforms in Estonia: institutional context, intentions and outcomes
... identify the main factors that inhibited the launch of the new institutional model. These were a lack of strategic influence on national policy-making, poor cooperation from local authorities, and the diminishing role of county-level governments and their ... ... balances in Estonia. The analysis draws on institutional theory, which explains the effect of deep value patterns and concrete political choices on the institutionalization logic followed after the 1993 reform. It is concluded that the local elites retaining ...
Nuclear power in the Baltic Sea region: the history of emergence and the political and economic features of its development
... development of peaceful nuclear power. The author draws attention to the fact that nuclear power is a rather young branch of national economy. However, over recent decades, it has already seen rises and falls, and a number of states have had tragic experiences ... ... the closed Ignalina NPP. The author concludes that the joint construction of a new NPP is quite questionable. When it comes to politics, each of the three Baltic States is ready to build its own NPP. Thus, the development of nuclear power in the Baltic ...
On demographic development trends in the Kaliningrad region during Perestroika
This article focuses on the characteristics of demographic development of the Kaliningrad region during the reform, crisis, and collapse of the Soviet administrative and political system. Priority attention is given to changes in the population reproduction model. It is concluded that the main trends in the regional population development were similar to the national ones, at the same time retaining the regional age.
1. Демографическая модернизация России, 1900—2000 / под ред. А. Г. Вишневского. М., 2006.
2. Государственный архив ...
Changes in the cultural landscape of the Kaliningrad region’s periphery in the 19th/20th centuries
... periphery of the Kaliningrad region. These territories are analysed in view of historical, geographical, social, economic, and political factors. Owing to its history, the Kaliningrad region boasts a unique combination of cultural landscape elements. Thus,... ... the polder areas of the Kaliningrad region]. In: Narodnoe hozjajstvo Kaliningradskoj oblasti problemy i puti razvitija [The national economy of the Kaliningrad region and the development of problems], Kaliningrad, p. 86—93.
3. Gosudarstvennyj Arhiv ...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... the Common Economic Space], Moscow, 112 p. (In Russ.)
8. Mezhevich, N. М. 2003, Baltic region: constructivist specifics and political results, Megaregion — Network confederation, available at:
. ru/articles_text_6.htm (accessed ... ... Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 11—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2016-3-1.
10. The national economy of the USSR in 1989,1990, Moscow, p. 661—662. (In Russ.)
11. Pototskaya, T. I. 2014, Geopolitical interests ...
The role of F. Lassalle’s political ideas in S. I. Hessen’s philosophical and legal concept
... Современный взгляд на политэкономию XIX века // Вестник Ивановского государственного университета. 2008. № 4. С. 6—16.
socialism, law, state, individuality, nation, history.
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... Economic Growth, Cambridge, MA, London, MIT Press, p. 50—51.
5. Barro, R, Sala-i-Martin, X. 1992, Convergence, Journal of Political Economy, no.100 (2), p. 223—251.
6. Barro, R. 1997, Determinants of Economic Growth (The Lionel Robbins Lectures),... ... européene, Revue Économique, Vol. 46 (3), p. 667—677.
8. Williamson, J. G. 1965, Regional Inequality and the Process of National Development: a Descriptionof the Patters, Economic and Cultural Change, no. 13, p. 1—84.
9. Solow, R. 1956, A Contribution ...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
... 2, p. 143—163.
19. Sklair, L. 2000, The sociology of the global system, New York, Routledge.
20. Sklair, L. 2001, The Transnational Capitalist Class, Boston and Oxford, Blackwell.
21. Sklair, L. 2002, The Transnational Capitalist Class and Global Politics: Deconstructing the Corporate-State Connection, International Political Science Review, Vol. 23, no. 2, p. 159—174.
22. The 2017 Global Wealth Migration Review, 2017, available at:
The European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region and accomplishments
... Baltic cooperation, analysis of working documents and reports drawn up by public institutions, the European Commission, and EU national and regional strategic documents.
1. Palmowski, T. (ed.) 2006, Europa Bałtycka. Od idei do rzeczywistości, Regiony ... ... określenia funkcji odległości i czasu, Przegląd Geograficzny, no. L2, p. 223—234.
3. Isard, W. 1959, General theory: social, political, economic andregional, Mass.M.I.T. Press, Cambridge.
4. Chojnicki, Z. 1996, Region w ujęciu geograficzno-systemowym....
The evolution of agricultural nature management models in the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad region in 1890—2016
... political, and economic factors. Such models incorporate indicators of changes in the cultivated land area, land structure, and the intensity of agricultural practices. At early stages, the evolution of a model is affected by natural conditions. Later, political (wars, revolutions, changes in national borders) and economic factors (economic crises, changes in the overall economic situation, and shifts in the structure of the economy) come to the fore. The time series of statistical data from 1890—1900 to 2015—2016 and the major events ...
On digitalization of the Kaliningrad region as an economic security element
... innovation. However, accelerated digitalization, as well as slowed down, carries a significant number of economic, social, political, cultural, and other threats that can be partially mitigated by creating favorable basic conditions for digital transformation.... ... results of the study have shown that the level of digitalization of the economy of the Kaliningrad region correlates with the national average. The authors conclude that additional state support is required for the development of the digital economy of ...
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... [Principals of Pedagogy. Introduction to Applied Philosophy]. M: School-press. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 1999a. The Idea of the Nation. In: S. I. Hessen, 1999. Izbrannye sochineniya [Selected Writings]. M: ROSSPEN, pp. 78-105. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 1999b.... ... In: S. I. Hessen, 1999. Izbrannye sochineniya [Selected Writings]. M: ROSSPEN, pp. 723-782. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 1999c. Political Freedom and Socialism. In: S. I. Hessen, 1999. Izbrannye sochineniya [Selected Writings]. M: ROSSPEN, pp. 106-144. (In ...
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... http://www.g20civil.com/upload/iblock/9b1/rolengo.pdf (accesed 15.01.2016).
6. Chiripanhura, B., Niño-Zarazúa, M. 2015, Aid, political business cycles and growth in Africa, Journal of International Development, no. 27, p. 1387—1421.
7. Education for ... ... NORAD, 2015, Official Web-site NORAD, available at: https://www.norad.no/ (accessed 16.12.2015).
16. Norway and the United Nations: Common Future, Common Solutions, Meld. St. 33 (2011—2012), 2012, Report to the Storting. (White Paper), September, ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
..., J. 1994, Isänmaan portinvartijat. Suomen rajojen vartiointi 1918—1994, Otava, Helsinki, p. 451.
32. Löytynoja, T.2007, National Boundaries and Place-making in Tourism: Staging the Finnish-Russian Border, Nordia Geographical Publications, Vol. 36,... ...
37. Timothy, D. J. 1995, Political boundaries and tourism: border as tourist attractions, Tourism management, Vol. 16, no. 7, p. 525―532.
Сoastal exclaves among enclosed territories of the world
3. Catudal H. M. Exclaves // Cashiers de Géographie de Quebec. 1974. № 18 (43). P. 107—136.
4. Catudal H. M. The Exclave Problem of Western Europe. Tuscaloosa, 1979.
5. Reid S. Canada Remapped: how the partition Quebec will reshape the nation. Vancouver, 1992.
6. Smith B. The Cognitive Geometry of War // Current Issues in Political Philosophy. Vienna, 1997. P. 394—403.
7. Whyte B. Waiting for the Esquimo: an historical and documentary study of the Cooch Behar enclaves of India and Bangladesh : PhD thesis // Research Paper. № 8. School of Anthropology, Geography and ...
Current problems in Russian-Latvian relations
... However, unlike the above mentioned countries, its relations with Russia are developing at a more pragmatic level. Numerous political differences often result in economic losses both for Latvia and Russia. Despite the fact that Latvia has been an independent ... ... and localise emerging conflicts, diplomats, politicians, and experts should interpret Russian-Latvian relations in view of the national features without referring to theoretical models based on the mythological “unity” of the three Baltic States.
The later works of Boris Porshnev in foreign historiography
... годы ХХ в. М., 2007. С. 14—28.
12. Baron S. H., Heer N. W. The Soviet Union: historiography since Stalin // International Handbook of Historical Studies. Contemporary research and theory / ed. by G. G. Iggers and H. T. Parker. L., 1980. P.... ... Mosca, “Mysl”, 1974 // Studi Storici. 1975. Anno 16, № 2. Р. 564.
23. Heer N. W. The Non-Bolshevik Left and the Idea of Political Opposition // Windows on the Russian past. Essays on Soviet historiography since Stalin / ed. by S. H. Baron and N. ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... 2, p. 12—21. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2013-2-2.
10. Kolosov, V. A. 1988, Politicheskaja geografija: problemy i metody [The Politic geography: problems and methods], Leningrad.
11. Doklad o mirovom razvitii. Novyj vzgljad na jekonomicheskuju geografiju ... ... [Development of transport infrastructure — the mechanism of reconstruction of economic space on the example of the Northwest: national and international accents], Jekonomika i predprinimatel'stvo
[Economy and business], no. 7 (36), p. 183—187.
Country Competitiveness: an Empirical Study
... Economic Record, Vol. 89, no. 285, p. 145—159.
17. Krugman, P. R. 1991, Increasing returns and economic geography, Journal of Political Economy, no. 99, p. 183—199.
18. Krugman, P. A. 2011, Song of Ice and Ire: Iceland in context, Presentation at the ... ... Rubinstein Y. and E. Sadka Fixed Costs and FDI: The Conflicting Effects of Productivity Shocks// Working Paper 10864. 2004. National Bureau of Economic Research. URL:
(дата обращения: 10.02.2016).
The transition process and institutions: on the issue of the standard of living in the countries of Central and Eastern Europe — members of the European Union
... Challenges, Journal of Economic Perspectives, vol. 16. no. 1, p. 3—28.
5. Kolodko, G. W. 2000, From Shock to Therapy: the Political Economy of Postsocialist Transformation, Oxford, Oxford University Press.
6. Podkaminer, L. 2015, Central and Eastern ... ... Shipworth, D., Shipworth, M., Durand-Daubin, M., Summerfield, A. 2013, Heating patterns in English homes: Comparing results from a national survey against common model assumptions, Building and Environment, December, no. 70, p. 298—305.
64. Tweed, Ch., Dixon,...
The concept of secularism: legal and philosophical aspects
The present study is devoted to the interpretation of secularity of the state and the widespread atheist politics in modern society. The author analyses the genesis of the concept, its evolution, and the main features of a secular ... ... problem. The author concludes that there is a need to distinguish secularism from secularism, and suggests ways to strengthen the national culture, including its religious aspects.
1. Понкин И. В. Светскость государства. М., ...
The new 1948—1949 US policy towards Yugoslavia: origins and results
... Европе. 1945—1950 гг. Киев, 1991.
Tito’s Separate Road. America and Yugoslavia in World Politics. N.Y., 1967.
George F. Kennan and the Making of American Foreign Policy, 1947—1950. Princeton, 1992.... ... United States. Diplomatic Papers. 1949. Vol. 5: Eastern Europe. The Soviet Union. Washington, 1976.
in the 1940s: A Nation in Crisis / ed. by J. Iatrides. Hanover, 1981.
Kennan and the Art of Foreign Policy. Cambridge; L.,...
State archive institutions in Russia as part of the party and public administration in the 1960-1980s
... development of state archive institutions in Russian in the period of developed socialism in the USSR. It is shown that, despite certain professional achievements, Russian state archives were faced with unfavourable conditions explained by the ideological and political requirements of the Soviet party and state mechanism. The issue of the inequality of the RSFSR in terms the possession and use of national documentary heritage.
1. 20 лет архивного строительства // Архивное дело. 1938. № 3. С. 10.
2. Автократов В. Н., Авраменко Т. Ф., Козлов В. П. О выборочном приеме ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... Interlanguage Communication.
Cadwell, P., 2015. Translation and Trust: A Case Study of How Translation Was Experienced by Foreign Nationals Resident in Japan for the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake. Ph. D. School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies,... ... 5(2), pp. 154—167. 10.1080/14708470508668891.
Schäffner, C., 2012. ‘The Prime Minister Said...’: Voices in Translated Political Texts. Synaps: Fagspråk, Kommunikasjon, Kulturkunnskap, 22, pp. 3—25.
Schäffner, C., 2012. Rethinking Transediting....
The Žalgiris movement and the formation of an alternative foreign policy philosophy (on the basis of the Žalgiris appendix to the Respublika newspaper)
After Lithuanian accession to the European Union and NATO, a cross-party political consensus has existed regarding the state’s foreign policy objectives. Against this background, the Žalgiris national resistance movement, which was established by eminent politicians, journalists, and public figures in 2009, posed a certain intellectual challenge. This article concentrates on the development of a new foreign policy philosophy — the focal ...
One Hundred Years Later: Visual Representations of Cultural Memory of the First World War in the Commemorative Practices in the UK
... created in the UK to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the First World War, the article analyzes the visual images used in the national commemorative practices. Interconnection between the specifics of "English style" in the representation of ... ... Фреге Г. Избранные работы. М., 1997.
16. Banks M. Visual Methods in Social Research. L., 2001.
17. Fox J. Poppy Politics: Remembrance of Things Present // Cultural Heritage Ethics: Between Theory and Practice / ed. C. Sandis. Cambridge, 2014....