Political reconsideration of the Soviet past: attitudes and actions of the Lithuanian elites
... practices, truths, and methods. However, conservatives are very consistent in their restrictive views about the past and are willing to engage in propagating decision-making that prevents them from repeating the actions of the past. Social democrats, liberals, and populists are much more internally divided and tend to display lukewarm attitudes towards the Soviet past and its political reconsideration. Yet, the present analysis of the adopted laws and public policies, alongside a study on the attitudes ...
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
14. Rubinstein, M. M., 1925. Sotsial’no-pravovye predstavleniya i samoupravlenie u detei [Social-Legal Representations and Self-Governing in Children]. Moscow: Pravo i Zhizn’. (In Russ.)
15. Walicki, A., 1987. Legal Philosophies of Russian Liberalism. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
16. Zhilyaeva, E. I., 2012. Problema cheloveka v sotsial’noi filosofii S. I. Gessena [The Problem of Man in the Social Philosophy of S. I. Hessen]. Dissertation of Candidate of Sciences (Philosophy). Arkhangelsk....
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... ru/1/PA_1_1_S5/content/russia/about_us/news/pdf/ HSBC_Trade%20Forecast_Russia_Feb2012_en. pdf (accessed 16 January 2013).
14. Van der Meulen, E. F. 2009, Gas supply and EU-Russia relations, Europe- Asia Studies, vol. 61, iss. 5, p. 851—853.
15. McGovan, F. 2012, Can European Union’s Market Liberalism Ensure Energy Security in a Time of «Economic Nationalism»? Journal of Contemporary European Research, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 100—102. 16. Zeleneva, I. V. 2010, Geostrategiya Rossii v sfere energeticheskoy politiki [Russian Geostrategy in the ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... Bodies в международном финансовом правопорядке // Sumus ubi sumus. Международное право XXI века: мир и безопасность, сотрудничество, право человека : Liber amicorum в честь профессора Людмилы Петровны Ануфриевой/отв. ред. Н. А. Соколова. М., 2016. С. 393—400.
26. Quaglia L. The European Union and Global Financial Regulation. Oxford, 2014....
Kant’s and Fichte’s ethics as sources of Schopenhauer’s philosophy
... to develop a dualistic ontology. Thirdly, the emergence of the central concept of his early works — the ‘better consciousness’ — was strongly influenced by Fichte’s lectures attended by Schopenhauer. Fourthly, Schopenhauer’s doctrine of liberating the better consciousness from all the individual and earthly is also rooted in Fichte’s practical philosophy. Fifthly, Kant’s Metaphysics of Morals and Fichte’s System of Ethnics contributed to Schopenhauer’s understanding of will as ...
A witness for the prosecution. Stanislav Dubel's testimony at the trial of Rudolf Hess
... Rudolf: the true story of the German Jew who tracked down and caught the Kommandant of Auschwitz. N. Y., 2013.
13. KL Auschwitz seen by the SS. Höss. Broad. Kremer. Oswiecim, 1972.
14. Langbein H. People in Auschwitz. Chapel Hill ; L., 2004.
15. List of liberated prisoners in sub-camp Ebensee of CC Mauthausen, 188.8.131.52/ 1303827 / ITS Digital Archive, Arolsen Archives.
16. Lombardo J., Robson D. The Horrors of Auschwitz. N. Y., 2017.
17. Rees L. Auschwitz: The Nazis and “The Final Solution”. L., 2005....
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... Gaman-Golutvina, O. V. (eds.) Elity i obshhestvo v sravnitel'nom izmerenii [Elites and Society in the comparative measurement], Moscow, Rossijskaja politicheskaja jenciklopedija (ROSSPJeN), 431 p.
10. Higley, J., Burton, M. 2006, Elite Foundations of Liberal Democracy, Boulder, Rowman & Littlefield.
11. Wasserman, S., Faust, K. 1994, Social Network Analysis: Method and Application, Cambridge University Press, 825 p.
12. Knoke, D. 1990, Political Networks: the Structural Perspective, Cambridge University ...
Consilience or fragmentation in Translation Studies today?
... Disciplines. Amsterdam: Benjamins.
García, A. M., Mikulan Е., Ibáñez, А., 2016. A neuroscientific toolkit for translation studies. In: R. M. Martín (ed.). Reembedding Translation Processing Research. Amsterdam: Benjamins, pp. 21—46.
Gile, D., 2005. Liberal arts and empirical science. European Society for Translation Studies, available at:
issues_index.html (accessed 22 June 2018).
Gorlée, D. L., 1994. Semiotics and the Problem of Translation: ...
The position of international community on the restoration of independence of the Baltic States
... research on the foreign policies of the USA, Germany, the USSR, and the Baltic republics. In the process of the Baltics gaining their independence, western countries showed an ambivalent position and hesitancy regarding support for the struggle for liberation. As a result of internal contradictions in the USSR, Baltic leaders managed to achieve independence without any effective support from western powers. The research significance of this study lies in a diverse sel ection of sources and a new ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... Расширение ЕС и Калининградская область // Мировая экономика и международные отношения. 2001. № 2.
20. Отношения Россия — ЕС на пороге перемен. Liber amicorum в честь профессора Л. М. Энтина. М., 2009.
21. Польско-российское соглашение о местном приграничном передвижении. URL: http://www.msz.gov.pl/files/docs/komunikaty/20111214MGR/tresc%20umowy%20o%20mgr-pl....
Norway’s International Development Assistance Policy in the Current International Environment: Mechanisms of Justification
... the Storting (white paper), available at: https://www.regjeringen.no/en/dokumenter/meld.-st.-10-2014-2015/id2345623/ (accessed 20.01.2016).
22. Patrick, W. 2014, Quirk. Calibrating U. S. and European Development Aid for the Reshaping World Order. In: Liberal Order in a Post-Western World, The Transatlantic Academy, May.
23. The Prime Minister´s Opening Speech at the Oslo Summit of Education for Development, 2016, Regjeringen, available at: https://www.regjeringen.no/en/dep/smk/organization-map/prime-minister-erna-solberg/speeches-and-arti....
Russian Socio-Economic Geography: Status, Challenges, Perspectives
... "spatial" science, geography. Internal reason is the blurring of socio-economic geography along the variety of new lines of research. The discipline was, in many ways, redundant, and unselective in the application of theoretical and methodological tools liberally borrowed from other branches of both geography and economics. The only way this discipline can return to its former glory is by going all the way back to doing proper spatial research.
1. Agirrechu, А. А. 2014, Struktura i dinamika zashhit ...
Latvia in the System of European Territorial Security: a View from the Inside and Outside
... product of external factors, and those that focus on internal regional factors. In this article, the authors rely on a variety of methods, including those that are characteristic of classical theories of international relations (such as realism and liberalism), and those employed in social constructivism studies. It is concluded that Latvian cooperation with institutions and countries of the territorial system of European security is rather limited, which indicates either a lack of the country’s ...
The Name of Prophet Abraham in the Old Russian Literature of XI—XIII centuries
... formulaic and free references to his name in the Old Testament belong to the period of the sacred history when Abraham lived or to all the biblical events simultaneously. Free reference of Abraham's name occurs less often and mostly in the episode of the liberation of Lot from captivity, and in the description of his personal qualities, such as his hospitality. Formulas are always built into rhetorical constructions such as additions, and the image of the forefather of the chosen people in the formulas ...
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
11. Matonyte, I. 2009, Ex-nomenklatura and Ex-dissidents in the Post-communist Parliaments of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Poland, Viesoji politika ir administravimas [Public Policy and Administration], no. 29, p. 28—39.
12. Matonyte, I. 2008, (Liberal) mass media and the (multi) party system in post-communist Lithuania, Central European Journal of communication, no. 1, p. 123—144.
13. Matonyte, I. 2003, The Parliamentary Elite in Post-Communist Lithuania, 1990—2000, Representative Elites ...
Knowing humanity without knowing the human being: The structure of polemic in Kant’s political argumentation
... the Cognitive Approach to Argumentation: Aspects of the Modelling], in: Izvestiya UrFU. Ser. 3. [Herald of the Ural Federal University] 2014. No. 4 (134). S. 155—163.
22. Chaly, V. А. 2014, Kant mezhdu liberalizmom i konservatizmom [Kant Between Liberalism and Conservatism], in: Kantovskij sbornik [Kant’s Compendium]. 2014. No. 4 (50).S. 54—60.
23. Albus, V. 2001, Weltbild und Metapher. Untersuchungen zur Philosophie im 18. Jahrhundert. Würzburg, 2001.
24. Borries, K. 1928, Kant als Politiker....
Kant on Human Dignity: Autonomy, Humanity, and Human Rights
... pp. 327-342.
Meyer, M. J., 1989. Dignity, Rights and Self-Control. Ethics, 99(3), pp. 520-534.
Michael, L., 2014. Defining Dignity and Its Place in Human Rights. The New Bioethics, 20(1), pp. 12-34.
Mitchell, N., Howard, R. E. and Donnelly, J., 1987. Liberalism, Human Rights, and Human Dignity. American Political Science Review, 81(3), pp. 920-927.
Nussbaum, M., 1997. Capabilities and Human Rights. Fordham Law Review, 66(2), pp. 273-300.
Pippin, R. B., 2001. Rigorism and the “New Kant”. In: V....
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Culture of Connectivity. A Critical History of Social Media. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Wiberg, M., 2018. The Materiality of Interaction. Notes on the Materials of Interaction Design. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Ziccardi, G., 2013. Resistance, Liberation Technology and Human Rights in the Digital Age. Heidelberg: Springer Dordrecht.
digital, translation, technology, Internet, communication
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
14. Albertson, B., Gadarian, S. 2012, Who's Afraid of Immigration? The Effects of Pro- and Anti-Immigrant Threatening Ads among Latinos, African Americans and Whites. In: Freeman, G., Hansen, R., Leal, D. L. (ed.) Immigration and Public Opinion in Liberal Democracies, New York, p. 286—306.
15. Fetzer, J. 2011, The Evolution of Public Attitude toward Immigration in Europe and the United States, 2000—2010. In: Research report “Improving EU and US Immigration Systems; Capacity for Responding ...
Around the “social pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the debates on national upbringing. Part 1
... universitete (1918—1921 gg.) [Outstanding psychologists and pedagogues in the Nizhniy Novgorod university], Nizhnii Novgorod.
41. Stoyukhina, N. Yu. 2011, Gumanitarnoe obrazovanie v provintsii. Nizhegorodskii universitet v pervye gody sovetskoi vlasti [Liberal education in province. The Nizhniy Novgorod university in the first years of Soviet power], Nizhnii Novgorod.
42. TsGIA, 1905 — . F. 14. Op. 3, no. 44031. Delo studenta Imperatorskogo Sankt- Peterburgskogo universiteta Vladimira Fridrikhovicha ...