The influence of the transport factor on the investment competitiveness of coastal regions in the European part of Russia.
... potential compared to other regions of the country. It makes perfect sense to set up large economic centers capable of harnessing the benefits of agglomeration and seaside factors in such regions. A tool to improve the level of economic development and investment attractiveness of these regions is the implementation of large trasnsport infrastructure projects. The article analyzes how the implementation of projects under the Federal Target Program “Development of the Transport System of Russia (2010—2021)” contributed to an increase in the economic efficiency of the transport industry in ...
Large business in the coastal zones of Russia: features and factors of localisation
Russia’s evident ‘turn to the sea’ as regards the economy, the infrastructure, and population distribution patterns is very much in line with the interests and projects of large businesses. This change manifests itself in the development of port and logistics complexes, the port industry, the construction of offshore pipelines, more active offshore oil and gas production, the growing demographic potential of ...
Socially efficient entry barriers?
%9C%D0 %B5 %D1 %82 %D0 %B0 %D0 %BB%D0 %BB-%D0 %9A%D1 %83 %D1 %80 %D1 %8C%D0 %B5 %D1 %80_16_%D1 %8F%D0 %BD%D0 %B2_%D1 %84 %D0 %B5 %D0 %B2_2016.pdf (accessed 11.12.2015). (In Russ.)
5. List of complex investment projects in priority directions of civil industry, 2016, available at:
(accessed 11.07.2016). (In Russ.)
6. Strategy of promoting competition and ...
Innovative development of rural settlements of the Leningrad region
... Innovation. 2017. URL://
2017/08/the-geography-of-innovation/530349/ (дата обращения: 20.02.2019).
8. Galliano D., Gonçalves A., Triboulet P. The peripheral systems of eco-innovation: Evidence from eco-innovative agro-food projects in a French rural area // Journal of Rural Studies. 2019. № 72. P. 273—285. doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2019.10.009.
9. Gul M., Euchner J. The New Geography of Innovation, Research // Technology Management. 2019. № 62:6. P. 16—22. doi: ...
Ports of Eastern Baltic and Russian transit policy: competition and cooperation
... review of port devolution and governance models with compound eyes approach, Transport Reviews, vol. 37, no. 4, p. 507—520. doi:
14. Popodko, G., Nagaeva, O. 2015, Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga, Balt. Reg., no 3, p. 69—82. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-3-6.
15. Pavuk, O. 2017, Comparison of port activities of the East coast of the Baltic Sea: 1996—2016, Technology audit and production reserves,...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... tehnologicheskih innovacij [The role of technology parks in the commercialization of technological innovations], Integral, no. 4, p. 68—69.
3. Investicionno-developerskij proekt «Territorija nauchno-tehnicheskogo razvitija — Tehnopolis Gusev» [Investment and development project «Territory of scientific and technological development — Technopolis Gusev»], available at: http://www.tehnopolis-gusev.ru/ (accessed 26 September 2011).
4. Nikolaev, M. 2010, Strategicheskij rezerv Rossii — innovacija sel'skih territorij ...