Network Transformations in Economy
... межфирменного сотрудничества // ИнВестРегион. 2011. № 3. C. 55—60.
5. Шерешева Ю. М. Межфирменные сети. М. : ТЕИС, 2006.
6. Anderson J. C., Hakansson H., Johanson J. Dyadic business relationships within a business context // Journal of Marketing. 1994. № 58. P. 1—15.
7. Anderson P., Tushman M. L. Technological Discontinuities and Dominant Designs. A Cyclical Model of Technological Change // Administrative Sciences Quarterly....
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... southern part of Central Europe in the late XIX — early XX century], Vestnik Rossi-jskij gosudarstvennyj gumanitarnyj universitet Ser. Mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija. Regionovedenie [Bulletin of the Russian State Humanitarian University, Ser. Inter-national relationships. Area Studies], no. № 7 (87).
48. Brzezinski, Z. 2000, Velikaja shahmatnaja doska (Gospodstvo Ameriki i ego geostrategicheskie imperativy) [The Grand Chessboard (American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives)], Moscow, 110 s.
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
.... 9, p. 4—22.
32. Bradach, J. L., Eccles, R. G. 1989, Price, authority and trust: From ideal types to plural forms, Annual Review of Sociology, Vol. 15, p. 97—118.
33. Ford, D., Gadde, L.-E., Hakansson, H., Snehota, F. 2003, Managing Business Relationships: A Network Perspective, 2nd ed., Chichester, Wiley & Sons.
34. Forsgren, M., Johanson, J. 1992, Managing Internationalization in Business Networks. In: Forsgren, M. Johanson, J. (eds.) Managing Networks in International Business, Philadelphia,...
The Problem of the Relationship between Apperception, Self-Consciousness and Consciousness in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
Kant does not provide clear-cut definitions of apperception, consciousness, and self-consciousness and everywhere uses these terms as synonyms, which creates the problem of the relationship between these faculties. The importance of this problem stems from the colossal significance of each of the above-mentioned faculties which are intimately connected with Kant’s formulation of the key tasks of transcendental philosophy. ...
Problems of the development of pre-agglomeration (semiperipheral) municipalities on the example of the Gvardeysk urban district
The influence of agglomeration processes on nearby territories in the modern realities of spatial development of Russia is updated every day. The formation of growth points and the relationship between the center and the periphery affects both economic and social issues, and therefore there is a need to analyze the ongoing economic and demographic processes in municipalities located at different distances from the agglomeration,...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... program: an investigation into the governance dynamics in a multi-stakeholder supply chain network // Supply Chain Management: An International Journal. 2010.Vol. 15, № 2. P. 165—182.
2. Anderson J. C., Håkansson H., Johanson J. Dyadic business relationships within a business network context // Journal of Marketing. 1994. Vol. 58, № 4. P. 1—15.
3. Bek N. N., Bek M. A., Sheresheva M. Y., Johnston W. Perspectives of SME innovation clusters development in Russia // Journal of Business and ...
The Conjunction Functions of the Particle tolko: A Conjunction Particle vs a Conjunction Analogue
... words of the Russian language [Putevoditel' po diskursivnym slovam russkogo yazyka]. Moscow.
6. Boguslavskii, I. M., 1979. O sootnoshenii semanticheskikh i sintaksicheskikh svoistv nekotorykh ogranichitel'nykh chastits v russkom yazyke. AKD [On the relationship between the semantic and syntactic properties of certain limiting particles in the Russian language. AKD]. Moscow.
7. Boguslavskii, I. M., 1980. Semantics of a particle only. Semiotika i informatika [Semiotics and informatics], 14, pp. 134—158....
Kant als Mystiker? Zur These von Carl Arnold Wilmans’ dissertatio philosophica
... and sent his work to Kant. The fact that and how the latter reacted to it, makes the matter all the more interesting. Could Kant have been a secret mystic? The following study attempts to give a differentiated presentation of Kant’s intellectual relationship with mysticism, which was not as unambiguous as it may seem, by first elaborating the historical background as well as the philosophical and theological contexts of Wilmans’ dissertation. Furthermore, the focus of my study is directed ...
The formation of the narrative and the performative in public communication
... an explicit manipulative basis or a hidden motive? Can the picture of the world, which develops, inter alia, under the influence of narratives, serve as a pattern for decision-making by the viewer/reader? It is necessary to this end to identify the relationship between the performative and the narrative (there are several types of these relationships). To answer the above question, the genesis of narratives is considered, possible narrative–performative combinations analysed, and the effects ...
The later works of Boris Porshnev in foreign historiography
... Kristianstad, 1971. S. 143—270.
19. Ekholm L. Rysk spannmål och svenska krigsfinanser 1629—1633 // Scandia. 1974. Bd. 40, H. 1. S. 57—103.
20. Ekholm L. Svensk krigsfinansiering. 1630—1631. Uppsala, 1974.
21. Foerster I. Some aspects of the relationship between continuity and discontinuity in anthropogenesis // Anthropologie. 1983. Vol. 21, № 1. Р. 23—26.
22. Garritano G. Borìs Fëdorovič Poršnev, O načale čelovečeskoj istorii, Mosca, “Mysl”, 1974 // Studi Storici. 1975....
An “ideal city”, its statics and dynamics
The article develops an ‘ideal city’ theme and focuses on the relationships of its statics and dynamics in a mobile local-global context. The author offers the definitions of these two notions under historical and modern conditions, and determines the specificity of the ‘ideal city’ as a complex socio-biotechnical ...
Estimating the accuracy of standard volume calculations using liver volumetry
... 2016. Vol. 22. P. 125—130.
7. Chouker A., Martignoni A., Dugas M. et al. Estimation of Liver Size for Liver Transplantation: The Impact of Age and Gender // Liver Transplantation. 2004. Vol. 10, № 5 (May). P. 678—685.
8. DeLand F. H., North W. A. Relationship between liver size and body size // Radiology. 1968. Vol. 91(6). P. 1195—1198.
9. Fu-Gui L, Lu-Nan Y, Bo L. et al. Estimation of standard liver volume in Chinese adult living donors // Transplant Proc. 2009. Vol. 41. P. 4052—4056.
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... problems, solutions], Rossijskij jekonomicheskij zhurnal [Russian Economic Journal], no. 9.
7. Liebman, А. М. 2008, Decentralizacija, integracija i regionalizacii: vzaimosvjaz' i vzaimovlijanie [Decentralization, integration and regionalization: the relationship and interaction], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 4, p. 19—35.
8. Mezhevich, N. M. 2002, Regional'naja jekonomicheskaja politika Rossijskoj Federacii: vlijanie transgranichnogo sotrudnichestva na tradicionnye i novye ...