Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... 2019. The SAGE Handbook of Web History. London: SAGE Publications Ltd.
Buckland, M., 2017. Information and Society. Cambridge: The MIT Press.
Campanelli, V., 2010. Web Aesthetics. How Digital Media Affect Culture and Society. Rotterdam: Institute of Network Cultures and Nai Publishers.
Castells, M. ed., 2004. The Network Society. A Cross-cultural perspective. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd.
Ceruzzi, P., 2012. Computing. A Concise History. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Chadwick, A. and ...
German spiritual lyrics in the allusive space of Clemens Brentano’s fairy tales
... likelihood of recognizing an allusive meaning. Various ways of forming allusive space in the Rhine fairy tales are revealed: an allusive allegorization of a fairy-tale space; secularization of spiritual lyrics in a fairy-tale space; creation of a network of intertextual relations; an increment of the original meaning to an allusive basis. There are cases of carnival parodying of spiritual lyrics in The Tale of the Tailor Seven-in-One-Blow. The key, meaning-forming value of allusions to spiritual ...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
.... E. 2015, Outbound migration of residents of the Magadan region, Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 9, p. 80—85 (in Russ.).
27. Taranova, Yu. V. 2010, Traditional and new media in regional image-making in the information network society, Izvestiya Altaiskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Bulletin of Altai State University], no. 4—1 (68), p. 309—312 (in Russ.).
28. Vdovina, E. L., Kruglova, A. V. 2009, Assessment of the migration attractiveness of the depressed regions ...
Hardware-Software Implementation of 1-Wire Interface Based on STM32 Microcontroller
... implementation of 1-Wire communication interface based on STM32 microcontroller with the usage of hardware timer. Implemented low-level library uses minimum of MCU resources, has address search functionality and can be applied for polling sensors in wired networks based on this interface.
1. Complete 1-Wire Command Codes // OWFS Website. URL:
. sourceforge.net/commands.html (дата обращения: 05.08.2019).
2. Using a UART to Implement a 1-Wire Bus Master // Maxim Integrated. ...
Text reinterpretation and the motif of transformation in a short form of Internet poetry
... russkogo anekdota [Pragmalinguistic mechanisms of a modern Russian joke]. PhD thesis. Moscow (in Russ.).
Neklyudov, S. Yu., 1995. After folklore. Zhivaya starina [Living Antiquity], 1, pp. 2—4 (in Russ.).
Petrenko, S. N., 2014a. Pies and powders: network poetry between folklore and literature. Izvestiya VGPU, 2, pp. 129—134 (in Russ.).
Petrenko, S. N., 2014b. On the specifics of the generation of new genres of Internet folklore: poems — powders. Izvestiya VGPU, 2, pp. 193—197 (in Russ....
Twin cities: a new form of cross-border cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region?
18. Lundén, T. 2009, Valka-Valga, Narva-Ivangorod. Estonia’s Divided Border Cities. In: Janczak, J. (ed.). Conflict and Cooperation in Divided Cities, Berlin, Logos Verlag, p. 133—149.
19. Pikner, T. 2008, Evolving cross-border urban networks. Case studies in the Baltic Sea area, Nordia Geographical Publications, Vol. 37, no. 4, p. 9—13.
20. Schultz, H., Jajeśniak-Quast, D. and Stokłosa, K. 2002, Twin Towns on the Border as Laboratories of European Integration, Twin Towns on the ...
Northern Dimension: Participant Strategies
... Michael Emerson and Pami Aalto, Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS),
, 2008. P.
Filtenborg, Mette Sicard, Stefan Ganzle, Elisabeth Johanson.
An Alternative Theoretical Approach to EU Foreign Policy: Network Governance and the Case of the Northern Dimension Initiative. Cooperation & Conflict. 2002. 37 (4):387—407.
A hole in the wall?: dimensionalism and the EU's «new neighbourhood policy».
: Finnish Institute ...