Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... Vozvrashhenie sootechestvennikov [Return compatriots], Russian Council on Foreign Affairs, available at: http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/index.php?id_4= 1905#top (accessed: 10.02.2014).
8. Zayka, K. 2009, Diasporicheskie i immigrantskie soobshhestva [Diasporic and ... .... S.
migration, compatriots, migration programme, social risks, employment potential, migration management, adaptation and integration of migrants
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
... Estonia and Finland have signed a declaration of Rail Baltica], 2009, Trans-Port, available at: http://www.trans-port.com.ua/index.php?newsid=5340 (accessed 27.10.2009).
38. Prem'er: proekt Rail Baltica 2 – dolgosrochnyj [Premier: Rail Baltica project ... ....lt/ru/article/vesti/skoryj-poezd-rail-baltic-v-kaunase-sbavit-svojhod-504-380818?cf=vl (accessed 29.10.2013).
41. Kuznetsov, A. V. 2012, Transborder corporate integration in the Baltic Sea Region, Baltic Region, no. 1 (11), p. 11—18. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-2.
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... significant number of independent agents. We believe that one of the important tools of research on network cooperation is regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies,... ... Internationale wasserstrasse „E-70“: von Rotterdam nach Klaipeda, Koenigsberger Allgemeine, available at: http://www.ka.baltart.ru/index.php/de/turizm/98--70- (accessed 28 August 2013).
7. Domnina, A.Yu., Zhurakhovskaya, P. M., Gritsenko, V. A. 2012, Vislinskaja ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... Russian integration into a common research, technological, and innovative space of the Baltic region. The author presents the results of a comparative analysis of innovative development in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia. The paper describes the level of research and technological development of Russia in 2008—2010 ...
Key Strategies of Development of Research Tools and Methods for Marine Spatial Planning
... sea (water) is covered by a number of laws of the Russian Federation. However, a mechanism for marine planning has yet to be integrated into Russian legislation. The Strategy for the Development of Maritime Activities until 2030 sets the task of developing ... ....unesco-ioc-marinesp. be/msp_around_the_world (accessed 17 October 2012).
22. Project BaltSeaPlan, available at: http://www.baltseaplan.eu/index.php/ Reports-and-Publications;809/1 (accessed 21 October 2012).
spatial planning, marine planning, ...
The assessment and factors of increase in innovative competitiveness of Latvian regions
Latvia’s participation in the process of integration and globalization within the European Uni on creates a need to improve tools of competitiveness and management assessment ... ... 2008, Sravnenie metodov rascheta regionalnogo indeksa razvitija [Comparison of methods for calculating the regional development index], available at: http://www. nbuv. gov. ua/portal/soc_gum/prvs/2008_2/ 0502.pdf (accessed 12 March 2012).
6. Sixth Periodic ...
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
The article focuses on the state frontier in European and Russian political cultures as a major instrument for developing trans-border regional cooperation. The term ‘state frontier’ is defined through a prism of regional integration processes. The authors examine the role of trans-border relations between Russia and the European Union in promoting mutually beneficial strategic cooperation in the Baltic Sea region. Historical experience, geopolitical position, national ...
Euroregions as a factor of successful international integration in modern conditions
... away from the weak euro zone countries], 2011, RIA Novosti, August 28, available at:http://strategy2020.rian.ru/news/20110817/366127391.html (accessed 01 September 2011).
2. Association of European Border Regions, available at: http://www.aebr.
eu/en/index.php (accessed 01 September 2011).
3. Gutnick, V. P., Klemeshev, А. P. (eds.). 2006, Baltijskij region kak poljus jekonomicheskoj integracii Severo-Zapada Rossijskoj Federacii i Evropejskogo sojuza [Baltic region as a pole of economic integration of the North-West of the Russian Federation and the European Union], Kaliningrad.
4. Kosov, Yu. V. 2009, Osobennosti geopoliticheskih processov v Central'noj
Evrope [Features geopolitical processes in Central Europe], Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie ...
International relations of the North-West federal district of the Russian Federation and the New North concept
....gl/uk/news/govern/ arcticwin. htm > (Accessed 15 January 2011).
25. Foreign Ministers' Conference on the Northern Dimension Helsinki, 11—12 November 1999. [online] Available at: <http://ec. europa. eu/external_relations/north_dim/conf/formin1/index. htm> (Accessed 15 January 2011).
26. Krohn, A. 2000. Common challenges and areas of cooperation in questions of «soft security policy». SPb.
27. Munchau, W. 2006. Financial Times. May 8. [online] Available at: <FT.com> (Accessed 15 ...
Modernisation of education and research in Russia, Poland and Lithuania: a comparative analysis
13. Lietuvos mokslų akademijos // Oficial'nyj sajt Litovskoj akademii nauk. [online] Available at: <http://lma. lt/index. php?pg=.000002121.000004236.000004245&lang=lt> (Accessed 21 November 2010).
14. Lietuvos Respublikos Seimas Nutarimas ... ...
Simaeva Irina, Kuznetsova Tatyana, Korotkevich Margarita
modernisation, education structure and organisation, international integration
The North-West of Russia: the potential and areas of Russian-Lithuanian research and innovation cooperation
This article considers the present state and prospects of Russian-Lithuanian cooperation in the field of research and innovation. The author analyses the tendencies of innovation activities of economic entities in the North-West of Russia in terms of relative innovation activity indicators. Special attention is paid to the role of cross-border and trans-border cooperation in the Baltic macroregion as a mechanism of managing the innovative development of regional economy.
1. Instrument Evropejskogo...
A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries
... [online] Available at: <www.epo. org> (Accessed 20 January 2011).
16. OECD Factbook 2010: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics.
17. Patent Office of the Republic of Latvia. [online] Available at: <http://www.lrpv. lv/index. php?lang= EN&id=186> (Accessed 25 January 2011).
18. Research activities. 2009. Statistical bulletin (in Lithuanian and English).
19. RUSSIAN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AT A GLANCE: 2009. DataBook.Moscow: CSRS.
20. Statistic Estonia....