The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... N. S., Shichiyakh, R. A., Petrova, L. I., Tkachev, B.P. 2020, The Paradigm of Human Capital Development Capable of Adapting Innovations in the Transition to a Digital Economy, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, vol. 10, no. 2,... ... Information Security], no. 3 (29), p. 55—61 (in Russ.).
42. Pekhova, L. S., Gafarova, D. A. 2020, On the development of citizens’ activity in solving local issues in the municipalities of the Kaliningrad region, Administrative Consulting, no. 4, p. 108—114 ...
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... E. G. 2020, Scientific and Practical Aspects of Organizing week-end Routes in the Natural Environment Using Technologies of Active tourism, Service and Tourism: Current Challenges, vol. 14, no. 2, p. 50—63. doi: 10.24411/1995-0411-2020-10205.
5. Bodesmo,... ... Z. 2020, Ecological Education for the Purposes Sustainable Development, The American Journal of Social Science and Education Innovations, no. 2 (8), p. 280—284. doi:
44. Byström, J., Müller, D....
Developing geotourism with a focus on geoheritage in a transboundary region: the case of the Curonian Spit, a UNESCO site
... ecotourism events in PAs; the third objective was designing an algorithm for creating a geological heritage-focused eco-trail, an innovative recreation product aimed at environmental education and community outreach. The authors view the methodology for geo-tour ... ... doi 10.3390/heritage4010009.
18. Ruban, D. A. 2012, Geoconservation organizations and management support for their effective activities in the context of the paradigm of the use of specially protected natural areas, Vestnik Taganrogskogo institute upravlenija ...
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... p. 83—92 (in Russ.).
13. Makkonen, T., Williams, A., Weidenfeld, A., Kaisto, V. 2018, Cross-border knowledge transfer and innovation in the European neighbourhood: tourism cooperation at the Finnish-Russian border, Tourism management, no. 68, p. 140—151.... ....1244598.
26. Sologub, A. P. 2015, Intergovernmental cooperation in the Baltic Sea region: the role of international project activities in the design of the region, V mire nauchnykh otkrytii [In the world of scientific discovery], no. 37, p. 3191—3211 ...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... context and scope of application. Municipalities are willing to grant exemptions from various fees and taxes. They have used innovative measures: Vilnius allowed the opening of outdoor cafes, the practice, which was observed by global media. According ... ... 275—285. doi:
7. McKenzie, G., Adams, B. 2020, A Country Comparison of Place-based Activity Response to COVID-19 policies, Applied Geography, vol. 125, 102363. doi:
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Latvia, and Lithuania to the EU and NATO in 2004 and the introduction of reciprocal EU-Russia sanctions in 2014 did not curb GVC activities between Russia and the Baltics. The article discusses factors in the transformation of the Baltics-Russian GVCs amid ... ... Klemeshev, A., Fedorov, G., Zverev, Yu. 2011, On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations, Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 76—84. doi:
12. Veebel, V., Markus, R. 2008,...
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... content analysis of the 5 categories revealed the expectations of young people which are part of the preparedness for prosocial activity. The study presents the elements of technology aimed at expectations formation by enhancing global social identity, the ... ... products and user needs during the early development of gene therapy in the USA // Technology and the Market: Demand, Users and Innovation. Cheltenham, 2001.
Toropov P. B.
competence in prosocial cooperation, expectations, content analysis, youth
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
There is an increasing need for the assessment of urban development rates in the world. In modern Russia, this need is reaffirmed by the transformation of regional economies, the economic acceleration of many major cities, and by the active introduction of strategic management tools (KPI, etc.). The article analyses the current indexes and rankings of urban development. The author explored the main methodological approaches to the assessment of the rate of urban development. One ...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... message refers simultaneously to both artistic and political reality. The multimedia type of hybridization includes texts that use innovative technologies and new media channels while combining several information transfer channels. This way, a new system of ... ... and semiotics], 2 (in Russ.).
Sokolova, O. V., 2015. Diskursy aktivnogo vozdeistviya: teoriya i tipologiya [Discourses of active influence: theory and typology]. PhD Abstract. Moscow (in Russ.).
Sokolova, O. V., 2018. Republic of Fume: between the ...
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... Bibtex-Export Endnote-Export Display Statistics Weiterempfehlen Bookmark and Share Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme, Balt. Reg.... ... Russ.)
34. CBC Programme EU — Russia. Ministry of Economic Development ofRussia, available at:
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
35. Rumyantsev, P. Marshruty druzhby: Latviya EHstoniya ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... L. M., Kutsenko, E. S., Rudnik, P. B. 2013, Pilotnye innovatsionnye territorial'nye klastery v Rossiiskoi Federatsii [Pilot Innovative Territorial Clusters in the Russian Federation], Moscow. (in Russ.)
18. Clusters in the federal legislation and the ... ... socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020, available at:
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... Obshchee i romanskoe yazykoznanie [General and Romance Linguistics]. Moscow, pp. 144—157.
10. Georgieva, S., 2007. Phraseological activity of the concept "bread" in Russian and Bulgarian languages. Kul'turnye kontsepty v yazyke i tekste [Cultural ... ... Russian speech. In: A. P. Vasilenko, ed. Sovremennaya frazeologiya: tendentsii i innovatsii [Modern phraseology: trends and innovations]. Moscow; St. Petersburg, Bryansk, pp. 123—195.
27. Mokienko, V. M., Nikitina, T. G., Nikolaeva, E. K., 2010. Bol'shoi ...
An environmental analysis of the activity of bioflavonoid accumulation in medicinal plants
... significant correlation between the catechine and leucoanthocyanin content in plant tissues (r = 0.89) is observed. The study identified promising plant species with a high content of bioflavonoids. These plants can be used as a basis for developing innovative functional foods that exhibit high antioxidant activity.
1. Масленников П. В., Чупахина Г. Н., Скрыпник Л. Н. и др. Содержание низкомолекулярных антиоксидантов в лекарственных растениях Калининградской ...
Cluster policy as a mechanism to increase regional competitiveness
... Северо-Западного федерального округа на период до 2020 года. URL: http://minregion.ru/activities/territorial_planning/strategy/federal_development/szfo/
3. Концепция стратегии развития ... .... Regional Clusters: What we know and what we should know // Paper prepared for the Kiel Institute International Workshop on Innovation Clusters and Interregional Competition, 2002. P. 18.
8. Sölvell Ö., Lindqvist G., Ketels C. The Cluster ...
The assessment of the antioxidant status of medicinal plants from the collection of the botanical garden of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (Kaliningrad)
... 66 species from 31 families. The study identified palnt species with a maximum content of biologically active compounds (phenolic antioxidants and ascorbic acid) and high antioxidant activity. These plants can be used as a basis for the creation of innovative functional food products
that have high antioxidant activity.
1. Miliauskas G., Venskutonis P. R., Beek T. A. Screening of radical scavenging activity of some medicinal and aromatic plant extracts // Food Chem. 2004. Vol. 85,№ 2. P. 231—237.
2. Samuelsen A. B. The traditional uses, chemical ...
Some aspects of the theory of network structures as a mechanism of innovative activity management
... транснациональные акторы и изменение политической системы мира.
: www.risa.ru/cosmopolis/archives/3/lebedeva.html (дата обращения: 02.06.2009).
Mezhevich N. M., Zhabrev A. A.
network structures, innovative activities, innovative network structures, regional innovation
systems, social exchange theory, resource dependence theory, organisational sociology theory, new institutionalism,
revolutionary economics, French economic institutionalism, network economy,...
Sea-industry complex as a reserve for overcoming economic crisis in the sea-shore region
комплекс России: монография / под ред. А.
П. Алхименко. СПб., 2005.
Ivchenko V. V.
maritime complex, world financial crisis , world economic space, innovative activity, integration.
Psychomotor development as the main aspect of psychological and pedagogic support of primary school children
The article examines the causes of academic failure in school: lack of background, operational and controlling components of learning activity; it presents “The Space of Development” innovation psychological and pedagogic programme, which bases on the modern concepts of ontogenetic regularities of brain and body formation and development of a child. The authors present the
results of statistical analysis of the efficiency of prophylactic ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Orientation in the Eclectic Paradigm, INSEAD Working Papers, 2002, no. 92, MK.
10. Dunning, J. 1977, Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise: A search for an eclectic approach, London, Macmillan.
11. Dunning, J. 1993, Multinational ... ... Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3, p. 184-194.
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
22. CSR «Severo-Zapad» sostavil innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia], 2007, Centr strategicheskih
razrabotok «Severo-Zapad» [Center for Strategic Research "North-West"],... ... International Relations], no. 3, p. 118—121.
26. Shastitko, A. 2009, Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 7—25. DOI:
27. Gorkin, A. P....
Towards a Stable and Dynamic Economy in the Kaliningrad Region
Grenoble, Kaliningrad, Moscow, Tasit Prometheus II, 343 p.
8. Klemeshev, A. 2011, A comparative assessment of the innovation potential of the Baltic Sea region countries, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 43—48. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-2-5.
9. Koncepcija ... ... Federation for the period till 2020], 2009, Russian Ministry of Economic Development, available at: http://economy.gov.ru/minec/activity/
sections/fcp/rasp_2008_N1662_red_08.08.2009# (accessed 06.01.2015).
10. Kuzmin, D. I., Sokolovsky, А. А. 2012, Konkurentosposobnost' ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... 2030goda,utverzhdena Rasporjazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 8 dekabrja 2010 g. № 2205-r
[Strategy of development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation to 2030goda, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated
December ... ... gosudarstvenno-chastnogo partnerstva [Problems of investment through public-private
partnerships], Investicii i innovacii [Investments and Innovations], no. 1, p.144—150.
4. Bragina, Z. V., Orlov, V. V., Andreeva, N. Yu. 2011, Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: ...
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... institutional environment and tourist and recreational resources necessary for water route development. Special attention is paid to the activity aspect of tourist resources. At the same time, the development of all routes included an analysis of physical geographical,... ... rating for objects that can be potentially included in the route. The creation of trans-border water routes is presented as an innovative technology of identifying a territory’s potential and its further development. The authors stress the trans-border ...
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... of measures aimed simultaneously at solving defence problems, delivering economic security, and supporting trans-border cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes. This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural spheres, as well as international spatial planning innovations (German landscape planning, etc.), can be adopted in Russia.
1. Бакланов П. Я., Ганзей С. С. Трансграничные территории: проблемы устойчивого природопользования....
Knowledge Management and the Increase of SME Competitiveness: a Case Study
The need to enhance the competitiveness and innovation capacity of small and medium enterprises is one of the key objectives of emerging EU economies. In this regard, the ... ... knowledge in enhancing business competitiveness in a regional economy. The effect of knowledge management processes on the economic activity of businesses in the Latvian region of Latgale is considered. To assess the role of knowledge and knowledge management ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... European Union and countries in the EU. 2012—2013], available at: http://mobility.ukgu.kz/download/Европейские стипендии и гранты.pdf (accessed 10 January 2013).
4. Indikatory innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti: 2012 [Indicators of innovative activity: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
5. Indikatory informacionnogo obshhestva: 2012 [Indicators of the Information Society: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... development of EU-Russia cooperation, since a number of its regions border on the EU countries. The district participates in the development of network innovative structures within the Baltic Sea region. It takes an active part in cross-border cooperation — activities that involve the formation of transborder innovative clusters. There are high expectations associated with the formation of such territorially localised innovative networks, as the Helsinki — Saint Petersburg — Tallinn and Tricity (Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot) — Kaliningrad — Klaipeda transborder ...
Universities of the North-western federal district in Russian-Finnish research cooperation
... intensity and territorial differentiation. The analysis was conducted on the basis of public domain information on the international activity of universities available on their official websites. The authors identify the principle areas and leading centres
of ... ....fi/utbildning_och_examina/hogskolor_och_universitet/ universiteten (accessed 18 April 2012).
Ryabichenko Arkady, Kuznetsova Tatyana
innovations, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Northwestern federal district, universities, cooperation
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... the context of their application in the framework of aquaculture development projects and offer mechanisms for risk management of aquaculture development projects, which make it possible to include risk management activity in the general context of activities of parent project organizations. The authors develop the concept and principal scheme of the formation of risk management system for innovative development projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh znanij, nacional'nye trebovanija k kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National ...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... informacionnoj podderzhki vneshnejekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti [Vneshmarket. The portal of information support of foreign economic activity], available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed 07 April ... ... Alekseenkova, E. S. 2008, Stanovlenie gosudarstva i modeli innovacionnogo razvitija [evelopment of the State and the model of innovative development], Informacionnyj portal Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo instituta mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij MID Rossii [Information ...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... territories. The article identifies objectives, common for the Baltic region, relating to sustainability of rural territories, including sustainable use of natural resource potential, diversification of production through support for non-agricultural activities and employment, application of innovations and efficient technologies, and manufacturing of environmentally friendly products. The analysis of the development of agricultural and innovations in the Baltic Sea regions serves as a basis for identifying the factors and conditions of supporting ...
The development of small innovative enterprises through harmonising economic interests
... economic journal], no. 12, p. 185—188.
13. Shulgin, D. B. 2010, Soglasovanie jekonomicheskih interesov uchastnikov innovacionnyh processov [Harmonization of the economic interests of participants in the innovation process], Innovacionnaja dejatel'nost' [Innovative activities], no. 2,
14. Laske, S. 2009, Unternehmensinteresse und Mitbestimmung, Zeitschrift für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht, no. 8 (2), p. 173—200.
15. Clemens, W. 1983, Unternehmungsinteresse, Frankfurt/M, Europäische Hochschulschriften....
The North-West of Russia: the potential and areas of Russian-Lithuanian research and innovation cooperation
This article considers the present state and prospects of Russian-Lithuanian cooperation in the field of research and innovation. The author analyses the tendencies of innovation activities of economic entities in the North-West of Russia in terms of relative innovation activity indicators. Special attention is paid to the role of cross-border and trans-border cooperation in the Baltic macroregion as a mechanism of managing the ...