A teacher’s career in public education: problems, trends, and conflicts
This article considers career advancement opportunities of teaching staff in the framework of the Education national project. The role of the teacher and an innovative vision of the teacher’s professional competency are analysed. The stages of teaching career are identified and described alongside conditions for career advancement and movement up and along the career ladder.
1. Аврамкова И. ...
Geography of knowledge: clustering national competence centres of Russia
While transiting to an innovation economy, cities are the most important centres of concentration of intellectual capital. However, their distribution around the territory of the country is not even. Various Russian cities also demonstrate significant differences between the ...
Modern indicators of urban development: challenges and opportunities for creating integral approaches to city management
There is an increasing need for the assessment of urban development rates in the world. In modern Russia, this need is reaffirmed by the transformation of regional economies, the economic acceleration of many major cities, and by the active introduction of strategic management tools (KPI, etc.). The article analyses the current indexes and rankings of urban development. The author explored the main methodological approaches to the assessment of the rate of urban development. One of the topical...
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... co-exists with a combination of various types of discourse. At the same time, each of the elements of a multimodal hybrid message refers simultaneously to both artistic and political reality. The multimedia type of hybridization includes texts that use innovative technologies and new media channels while combining several information transfer channels. This way, a new system of relationships is built and the possibility arises to create a new ‘total work of art’.
Badiou, A., 2004. Delez. Shum ...
Coastal location as a development factor of the cities in the Baltic region
Population dynamics is one of the key categories of socio-economic development of territories. Cities, as the main carriers of innovative potential, need constant influx of human resources. The purpose of this article is to identify the nature of the influence of the cities’ coastal position on the dynamics of their population by the example of the Baltic region countries. ...
Identification of technology transfer in industries developing in the exclave region under the influence of the “coastal factor”
The exclave and coastal position of the Kaliningrad region determines the development conditions that differ from other regions, including those of the regional innovation subsystem. The most important and integral part of this subsystem which actually ensures the interaction of its components, is transfer of technologies. The main "holders" of technologies in the Kaliningrad region are the universities....
The use of coherent time-frequency multiplexing to improve the performance of the atmospheric optical communication system
... Энергетический бюджет атмосферной оптической линии связи // Вестник связи. 2010. № 2. С. 12—13.
5. Subhalekshmi K. R., Sreelekshmi K. R., Thomas J. OFDM in FSO communication system // Int. J. Innov. Res. Comp. Commun. Eng. 2015. Vol. 3, iss. 8. P. 934—937.
6. Ткалич О. П., Дятлов А. А., Мамаев Р. А., Нечай Д. Ю. Применение глазковых диаграмм для исследования цифровых ...
Case study: treatment of a patient with Т- cell lymphoma (delta-gamma-variant)
... Lymphoma Study Group // Blood. 2010. Vol. 116. C. 3418—3425.
9. Gallamini A., Zaja F., Patti C. et al. Alemtuzumab (Campath-1H) and CHOP сhemotherapy as first-line treatment of peripheral T-cell lymphoma: results of a GITIL (Gruppo Italiano Terapie Innovative nei Linfomi) prospective multicenter trial // Blood. 2007. Vol. 110. P. 2316—2323.
10. Mahadevan D., Unger J. M., Persky D. O. et al. Phase II trial of cisplatin plus etoposide plus gemcitagine plus solumedrol (PEGS) in peripheral T-cell ...
Audiovisual translation and reception
... Translations. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
Kovačič, I., 1995. Reception of subtitles. The non-existent Ideal viewer. Translatio (Nouvelles de la FIT/FIT Newsletter), 14(3—4), pp. 376—383.
Künzli, A. and Ehrensberger-Dow, M., 2011. Innovative Subtitling: A Reception Study. In: C. Alvstad, A. Hild and E. Tiselius, eds. Methods and Strategy of Process Research. Amsterdam/Philadelphia: John Benjamins. pp. 187—200.
Lavaur, J-M and Bairnstow, D., 2011. Languages on the screen: Is film ...
Klochkov V. V. The tory conservative party and the “constitutional revolution” of 1832—1835 in Great Britain. Monograph. Rostov-on the Don ; Taganrog : Southern federal university publishing house, 2017. 481 p.
The review analyzes the academic monograph which examines a wide range of issues in constitutional and political history of Britain in the years 1832—1835. The reviewed book is characterized by the conceptual innovation, a sound historiographical background, thoroughness and a variety of theoretical and methodological features.
1. Аракелян Г. С. Государственная и общественно-политическая деятельность ...
On determining the import-replacement share for mechanical engineering in the Kaliningrad region
... reflects on the empirical data on the scale of mechanical engineering development in industrialized countries. The analysis of import flows of the North-Western subjects of the RF revealed that regional enterprises significantly lack technologically innovative machines and equipment. It brings about the conclusion that the local industry must be more focused on some import replacing productions. The authors propose a method and calculation of the share of imports and the balance of export-import ...
The system-building role of the thing-in-itself in Kant's philosophy
All three meanings of the notion "thing-initself" (object, subject and the transition between them), despite the evident opposition, constitutes the object of the central problem of philosophy in Kant's system. Kant is an innovator in both posing and answering the question. This answer is agnostic but not in the empirical or scientific sense, but rather in the solely philosophical meaning of these notions. The answer to his question — regarding both the world and the ...
Moral inscrutability and self-constitution in Kant (translated from the English by V. Belonogova and D. Khizanishvili, edited by V. Chaly)
This article analyses the system of inferences used by Kant in Religion Within the Boundaries of Mere Reason to demonstrate the existence of evil disposition (Gesinnung). The author be¬lieves that, in this work, Kant introduces two innovations in respect of the fundamental project presented in the Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals. He emphasises that freedom is not justified and postulates a transcendental structure similar to the unity of transcendental apperception in order ...
Information resource for corporate reporting for the innovative attractiveness of business
At present, the regulation and unification of non-financial reporting are of great interest to scientific community. International accounting standardization organizations offer a variety of reporting formats and a set of indicators of corporate non-financial reporting for their users. The article explores some provisions that regulate the composition of non-financial reporting and offers their comparative analysis. As a result of the study, the authors proposed a new composition of the reporting...
Big data in modern education
... 1996. Vol. 39, № 11. P. 27—34.
7. Hard Drive Cost Per Gigabyte // BackBlaze. URL:
(дата обращения: 07.11.2017).
8. Manyika J., Chui M., Farrell D. et al. Open data: Unlocking innovation and performance with liquid information. McKinsey Global Institute, 2013. URL:
(дата обращения: 07.11.2017).
9. O’Neil ...
Seme-symbol as a means of novel meaning formation in denominal verbs
... Словообразование как источник повышения креативности публицистического текста // Вестник МГОУ. Сер.: Русская филология. 2015. № 1. С. 32—37.
Solomka N. A.
denominal verb, innovative meaning, semantic structure, seme, inner structural relations
The Conjunction Functions of the Particle tolko: A Conjunction Particle vs a Conjunction Analogue
... In: Russkii yazyk na perekrestke epokh: traditsii i innovatsii v rusistike. II Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya (22—25 sentyabrya 2015). Sbornik nauchnykh statei [Russian language at the crossroads of the epochs: traditions and innovations in Russian studies. II International Scientific and Practical Conference (22—25 September 2015). Collection of scientific researches]. Erevan. pp. 50—58.
4. Apresyan, V. Yu., 2004. Pliability: language relations. In: Yu. D. Apresyan, ed....
On the Dual Role of the Translator of Poetry and the Division of Roles
... translator of poetry. The study identifies certain components of the process, within which a translator acts simultaneously as a transmitter of the original culture, a mediator between the reader and the author of the source text, a co-author, a linguistic innovator, a poet, and a linguist. The two latter roles are crucial for translating poetry. Translators of poetry create ‘their own’ texts. It is obvious that they cannot distance themselves completely from their poetic selves and their language personalities....
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
12. Alexandrova, A. Yu. 2015, The Silk Road; the geopolitical, geographic and economic aspects of designing cross-border tourism route, Nauki o Zemle. Nauka. Innovacii. Tehnologii [Earth sciences. Science. Innovation. Technologies], no 2, p. 68—77. (in Russ.)
13. Andreev, V. A., Ostropol’tsev, S. Yu. 2016, International transportation routes as a factor of the trans-border clusters emergence. Тhe Territory Of New Opportunities, The Herald of Vladivostok ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
.... Druzhinin, A. G. 2017, The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication, Balt. Reg., Vol. 9, no. 2, p. 28—43.
6. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016 "Marine component" of Russian social geography: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAN. Seriya geograficheskaya [Regional Research of Russia], no. 6, p. 7—16. (in Russ.)
7. Slack, B. 1989, The port service industry in an environment of change, Geoforum, Vol. 20, no. 4, p. 447—457.
8. Porter, M. E. 1990, The ...
Territorial community local spaces
... Пермь, 2003.
15. Шарыгин М. Д. Эволюция учения о территориальных общественных системах // Географический вестник. 2006. № 1. С. 4—13.
16. Boschma R. Proximity and innovation: A critical assessment // Regional Studies. 2005. № 39. P. 61—74.
17. Brusco S. Small firms and the provision of real services // Industrial districts and local economic regeneration. Geneva, 1992. P. 177—96.
18. Korotka M. A. Proximity ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
The article is devoted to the topical issue of providing innovation security of the Kaliningrad region, Russia’s exclave on the Baltic Sea. The author discusses the importance of creating a favourable innovation environment in the region for sustainable implementation of the innovative model of economic development....
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... 2016. Experiences of phraseological fixation and systematization of phraseology in the literary and journalistic discourses of Russian speech. In: A. P. Vasilenko, ed. Sovremennaya frazeologiya: tendentsii i innovatsii [Modern phraseology: trends and innovations]. Moscow; St. Petersburg, Bryansk, pp. 123—195.
27. Mokienko, V. M., Nikitina, T. G., Nikolaeva, E. K., 2010. Bol'shoi slovar' russkikh poslovits [The large dictionary of Russian proverbs.]. Moscow.
28. Nikolaeva, T. M., 2013. Types of Indo-European ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
..., no. 19, p. 64—73. (In Russ.)
5. Abrosimova, I. V. 2011, Confessional space of Kurgan area study, Geografiya, istoriya I geoekologiya na sluzhbe nauki I innovatsionnogo obrazovaniya [Geography, history and geoecology in the service of science and innovative education], no. 7, p. 150—152. (In Russ.)
6. Murashova, T. V. 2013, Marginality factor in the structure of confessional space of Pskov area, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal, no. 10, p. 177—183. (In Russ.)
7. Balabeykina, O. A. 2014,...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... Public-Private Partnerships. Learning from international experience, Cheltenham UK, 368 р.
35. Yescombe, E. R. 2007, Public-private partnerships: principles of policy and finance. Burlington, USA, 368 p.
36. Link, A. N. 2006, Public/private partnerships: innovation strategies and policy alternatives, New York, 160 p.
37. Akitobi, B., Hemming, R., Schwartz, G. 2007, Public investment and public-private partnerships, Washington, International Monetary Fund, 23 p.
38. Marks, A. T., Silverman, E. F., Borisoff,...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... geopolitical controversies. This took a toll on the efficiency of cooperation between the cities of Russia’s North-West and their Baltic counterparts. Therefore, it is important to seize the opportunities provided by the information society and focus on the innovative areas of regional cooperation. An interesting example is the partnership between Baltic universities, which is aimed to draw up an international agenda for sustainable regional development. Baltic cities are involved in various forms of cross-border ...
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... problemy issledovaniya i osvoeniya [Southern seas of the USSR: geographical problems of research and development], Leningrad, p. 133—141. (In Russ.)
19. Druzhinin, A. G. 2016, "The sea component of" social geography of Russia: traditions and innovations, Izvestiya RAS. Seriya geograficheskaya, p. 10—19. (In Russ.)
20. Ilyin, I. A. 1934, O Rossii. Tri rechi [About Russia. Three speech.], 78 p. (In Russ.)
21. Golovnev, A. V. 2015, Fenomen kolonizatsii [The phenomenon of colonization], Ekaterinbur,...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Socioeconomic Implications, Romanian journal of regional science, Vol. 8, no. 2, p. 74—83.
47. Salvati, L., Forino, G. 2014, A ‘laboratory’ of landscape degradation: social and economic implications for sustainable development in peri-urban areas, Innovation and Sustainable Development, Vol. 8, no. 3, p. 232—249.
48. Salvati, L., Zitti, M. 2007, Territorial disparities, natural resource distribution, and land degradation: a case study in southern Europe, Geojournal, Vol. 70, no. 2—3, p.185—194....
A modeling the interaction of a oxygen plasma with a positively charged microsatellite with the molecular dynamics modeling method
... Clucas S., Thiébault B. et al. Modeling of Plasma Probe Interactions With a PIC Code Using an Unstructured Mesh // IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci. 2008. Vol. 36, № 5, Part 2. P. 2319—2323.
9. Thiebault B.,·Jeanty-Ruard B.,·Souquet P. et al. SPIS 5.1: An Innovative Approach for Spacecraft Plasma Modeling // Ibid. 2015. Vol. 43, № 9.
10. Novikov L. S., Makletsov A. A., Sinolits V. V.·Comparison of Coulomb-2, NASCAP-2K, MUSCAT and SPIS codes for geosynchronous spacecraft charging // Advances in Space ...
Measurement of liver volume using imaging techniques of various modalities
Evaluation of liver volume is of great importance in the management of certain liver diseases and systemic disorders involving the liver. With the development of innovative technologies for the partial liver resection and transplantation lifetime assessment of liver volume is of great interest. The volume of the liver is a sensitive indicator for ectopic fat deposition and metabolic syndrome in obesity. Manual ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
34. Longley, P. A., Goodchild, M. F., Maguire, D. J., Rhind, D. W. 2011, Geographic Information Systems & Science, Third Edition, Wiley, Hoboken, New Jersey, 432 p.
35. Melville, N. P., Ross, S. M. 2010, Information systems innovation for environmental sustainability, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 34, no. 1, p. 1—21.
Kurolap Semen A., Klepikov Oleg V., Vinogradov Pavel M., Gritsenko Vladimir A.
geographical information technologies, environmental risks, integrated assessment,...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
..., 19 June 1999, 2004, Russia in the Bologna process, the materials of the international working meeting, Mosow, Moscow, April 2, 2004, p. 219—225. (In Russ.)
6. Kasimov, N. S. (ed.), 2007, Innovacii v geograficheskom i ehkologicheskom obrazovanii [Innovations in geographical and ecological education], Moscow, 230 p. (In Russ.)
7. Kakhro, N. M., Kassens, X., Trojan, V. N., Kaledin, N. V., Dmitriyev, V. V. 2009, The Russian-German cooperation in education: master program "Applied Polar and Sea ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... turizma v Murmanskoy oblasti [Prospects for the development of cross-border international tourism in the Murmansk region]. In: Strategiyz razvitiya prigranichnyh territoriy: tradicii i innovacii [Strategy for development of border regions: tradition and innovation], Kursk, p. 230—235.
8. Koncepciya socialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Leningradskoy oblasti na period do 2025 goda [The concept of the socio-economic development of the Leningrad region to 2025], 2013.
9. Kropinova, Ye. G., Zaitseva, N. A....
A sectoral and regional analysis of innovative activities of Russian enterprises
This article provides a sectoral and regional analyses of innovative activities of Russian enterprises. The authors consider the evolution and characteristics of innovative activities in individual industries. Characteristics of innovative activities in 2010-2014 are considered in the cases of Russian federal ...
Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... 2013, What kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, no. 20, p. 259—283.
13. Gardiner, B., Martin, R. L., Tyler, P. 2013, Spatially unbalanced growth in the British ...
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
.... Reg., no 4, p. 27-41. DOI: 10.5922/2074-2079-8555-4-2.
9. Mezhevich, N. M., Zhabrev, А. А. 2011, Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo kak innovacionnaja strategija: na primere Severo-Zapadnogo Federal'nogo Okruga Rossii [Cross-border cooperation as an innovative strategy: the example of the North-West Federal District of Russia], Pskovskij regionalisticheskij zhurnal [Pskov regional journal], no. 11, p. 32-34.
10. Mezhevich, N. M., 2011, Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo: teorija i rossijskaja regional'naja ...
The methodological framework for development of specialists in advertising and public relations
This article analyses and defines the essence of professional culture of specialists in advertising and public relations. The author describes the content of methodological approaches to its development and considers the significance of each approach to studying the problem. The author stresses the need to use the axiological, cultural, integrated, context, professional, and image approaches to the formation of professional culture in future advertising and public relations specialists.
On the models of modern research and education pol-icy in the Baltic region states
... policies pursued by the governments of Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The authors identify similarities and differences in the funding mechanisms, direction of reforms, the role of education system modernization in the innovative development of the Baltic Sea region, and the mechanisms of technological development through introducing innovations in education and science. The general education policy trend in these countries shows that most of public investment is allocated ...
Iconostasis of the Late Middle Ages: East Slavic crossroads
... iconostasis as a reflection of the major social and political ideas of their creators in terms of cultural and confessional affinity. The author emphasizes the role of mutual influences during periods of ideological crises. The role of Western Russian innovations in the development of the appearance of Moscow iconostases of the late 17th century is demonstrated.
1. Архив Юго-Западной России. Киев, 1859. Ч. 1.
2. Бусева-Давыдова И. Л. Русский иконостас ...
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The constructive nature of mathematics
... theory of abstraction: Kant’s schemes serve as a means to construct mathematical objects, as an “action of pure thought" [CPR, B 81]. A ‘constructive’ understanding of mathematical acts going back to Euclid’s genetic method is an important innovation introduced by Kant. This understanding is at the heart of modern mathematical formalism, intuitionism, and constructivism. Within Kant’s constructivism, mathematics can be described as a two-tier system, which suggests a “shift” from ...
The potential of structural changes in the economy of the Kaliningrad region
The issue of structural policy in the Kaliningrad region remains pressing. Russia’s commitment to modernisation based on innovative development, overcoming the dependence on raw materials, and the current crisis phenomena require a transformation of the structure of region’s economy.
An effective structural policy requires assessing the structural transfor-mation potential,...
The methodological and mathematical implementation of the integrated controlling theory
This article is devoted to the innovative concept of managing modern industrial enterprises as economic systems, namely, integrated controlling. The author presents a methodological framework for the implementation of the integrated controlling theory. Possible uses of the mathematical ...
Investment in the fixed asset replacement: Models and mechanisms
... for the replacement of enterprises’ fixed assets based on the optimal ratio between an increase in depreciation expense and growth in the expected revenue from an opportune technological upgrade. Special attention is paid to the integration of the innovative mechanism of depreciation charges and savings in regulating the depreciation policy in Russian enterprises
1. Гражданский кодекс Российской Федерации от 30.11.1994 № 51-ФЗ (действующая редакция ...
Modernisation of educational programmes: From a professional standard to education results
This article provides an analytical evaluation of approaches formulating education results in developing new modules of the Special Education bache-lor degree programme. The author analyses the application of the programme’s modules using innovative forms of training organisation — interactive lec-tures, modelling methods, case studies, educational games (role-playing, simulations, business games), etc.
1. Об образовании в Российской Федерации : ...
Investigation of changes in the paramets of thin films structures during ion implantation
... кристаллография. М., 1980. Т. 3 : Образование кристаллов.
8. Goikhman A., Sheludyakov S., Bogdanov E. Ion beam assisted deposition of novel thin film materials and coatings // Materials Science Forum. 2011. Vol. 674. P. 195.
9. Bruker: innovation with integrity. URL: www.bruker.com (дата обращения:12.04.2014).
Medvedeva S., Koiva D., Shemuhin A., Cernykh P.
X-ray reflectivity, X-ray diffractometry, ion implantation, crystallite size, thickness of thin films
Developing and managing an intercompany system of continuing education in tourism
This article presents a theoretical framework and methodology for design-ing a self-evolving system of continuing professional training in tourism based on an innovative educational process — active design — using the com¬petence-based and cluster approaches.
1. Новиков А. М. Методология образования. М., 2006.
2. Смирнов Д. В. Образовательный ...
An environmental analysis of the activity of bioflavonoid accumulation in medicinal plants
... significant correlation between the catechine and leucoanthocyanin content in plant tissues (r = 0.89) is observed. The study identified promising plant species with a high content of bioflavonoids. These plants can be used as a basis for developing innovative functional foods that exhibit high antioxidant activity.
1. Масленников П. В., Чупахина Г. Н., Скрыпник Л. Н. и др. Содержание низкомолекулярных антиоксидантов в ...
On legislative innovations governing the citizenship institution in the Russian Federation
This article examines changes in the federal laws governing the institution of citizenship in the Russian Federation. Proposals on improving the existing legislation are made based on the analysis conducted.
1. Европейская конвенция о гражданстве от 6 ноября 1997 г. ETS № 166 [Электронный ресурс]. Доступ из справ.-правовой системы «КонсультантПлюс».
2. О гражданстве Российской...
Königsberg’s urbal elites: Between the tradition and innovation (1815—1914)
The paper focuses on Königsberg’s elites faced with fast changes in the 19th century. The city’s old merchant families were up against increasing competition from new actors – industrialists and bankers – trying to take advantage of the former. The author examines changes in the elites in the course of major economic, social, and political changes
1. Albinus R. Königsberger Lexikon. Würzburg, 2002.
2. Altpreußische Biographie / Hrsg. Ch. Krollmann. Königsberg; Marburg, 1939. T. 1....
Informal educational practices in the local communities of a metropolis: The untapped potential for a dialogue between generations
Based on an analysis of the cultural trends and innovations in the Rus-sian system of lifelong learning, the author justifies the viability of one the vectors of development of nonformal education. The article stresses the consol-idating potential of nonformal mixed-age education at the level of local ...