The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... Many businesses regard circular economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about its impact on employment,... ....2016). DOI:
6. Davis, C., Arthurs, D. 2006, What Indicators for Science, Technology and Innovation Policies in the 21st Century, Ottawa, available at:
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
22. CSR «Severo-Zapad» sostavil innovacionnuju kartu Rossii [Center for Strategic Research "North-West" was an innovative map of Russia], 2007, Centr strategicheskih
razrabotok «Severo-Zapad» [Center for Strategic Research "North-West"],... ... International Relations], no. 3, p. 118—121.
26. Shastitko, A. 2009, Clusters as a Form of Spatial Organisation of Economic Activity: Theory and Practical Observations, Balt. Reg., no. 2, p. 7—25. DOI:
27. Gorkin, A. P....
The Development of New Trans-border Water Routes in the South-East Baltic: Methodology and Practice
... institutional environment and tourist and recreational resources necessary for water route development. Special attention is paid to the activity aspect of tourist resources. At the same time, the development of all routes included an analysis of physical geographical,... ... rating for objects that can be potentially included in the route. The creation of trans-border water routes is presented as an innovative technology of identifying a territory’s potential and its further development. The authors stress the trans-border ...
Sustainable development of the city territorial capital: adaptive policy through the geography of knowledge
... accumulation, use, and transfer becomes the most important function, which enables to assess and monitor the ability of territorial innovation systems to generate new scientific knowledge. While the commercialization of knowledge in the territorial context ... ... knowledge. In this study, a science-related approach was used to assess the knowledge generation based on the publication activity analysis of 2013—2017 according to the international abstract database of Scopus scientific citation. The study includes ...
Psychomotor development as the main aspect of psychological and pedagogic support of primary school children
The article examines the causes of academic failure in school: lack of background, operational and controlling components of learning activity; it presents “The Space of Development” innovation psychological and pedagogic programme, which bases on the modern concepts of ontogenetic regularities of brain and body formation and development of a child. The authors present the
results of statistical analysis of the efficiency of prophylactic ...
Cluster policy as a mechanism to increase regional competitiveness
... Северо-Западного федерального округа на период до 2020 года. URL: http://minregion.ru/activities/territorial_planning/strategy/federal_development/szfo/
3. Концепция стратегии развития ... .... Regional Clusters: What we know and what we should know // Paper prepared for the Kiel Institute International Workshop on Innovation Clusters and Interregional Competition, 2002. P. 18.
8. Sölvell Ö., Lindqvist G., Ketels C. The Cluster ...
Universities of the North-western federal district in Russian-Finnish research cooperation
... intensity and territorial differentiation. The analysis was conducted on the basis of public domain information on the international activity of universities available on their official websites. The authors identify the principle areas and leading centres
of ... ....fi/utbildning_och_examina/hogskolor_och_universitet/ universiteten (accessed 18 April 2012).
Ryabichenko Arkady, Kuznetsova Tatyana
innovations, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Northwestern federal district, universities, cooperation
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... region. The study uses the cohort component method, scenario-based forecasting of the development and application of human resources, and econometric calculations of the comparative efficiency of human resources application across a range of economic activities. The author puts forward a number of recommendations for a better application of labour resources through sectoral restructurization of economy (which requires a higher value-added standard and has to be consistent with local natural, human, and innovation resources) and through improvement of the professional training system.
1. Voloshenko, К.Yu., Kuznetsova, А. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija regional'nym razvitiem: problemy i novye vozmozhnosti dlja specificheskih territorial'nyh ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
... formation of Sweden’s Christian space and of its current transformation. Another objective is to introduce data on the economic activities of large religious organisations into scholarly use. The relevance of this work lies in the fact that Christianity ... ... geoekologiya na sluzhbe nauki I innovatsionnogo obrazovaniya [Geography, history and geoecology in the service of science and innovative education], no. 7, p. 150—152. (In Russ.)
6. Murashova, T. V. 2013, Marginality factor in the structure of confessional ...
Sea-industry complex as a reserve for overcoming economic crisis in the sea-shore region
комплекс России: монография / под ред. А.
П. Алхименко. СПб., 2005.
Ivchenko V. V.
maritime complex, world financial crisis , world economic space, innovative activity, integration.
Competence in social assistance: analysis of the expectations of young people
... content analysis of the 5 categories revealed the expectations of young people which are part of the preparedness for prosocial activity. The study presents the elements of technology aimed at expectations formation by enhancing global social identity, the ... ... products and user needs during the early development of gene therapy in the USA // Technology and the Market: Demand, Users and Innovation. Cheltenham, 2001.
Toropov P. B.
competence in prosocial cooperation, expectations, content analysis, youth
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... The article identifies factors hindering tourism development and suggests measures to stimulate tourism as a regional economic activity.
1. Abramova, T. 2011, Problemy I perspektivy turistskoj industrii v Rossii [Problems and prospects of tourism industry ... ... Strategiyz razvitiya prigranichnyh territoriy: tradicii i innovacii [Strategy for development of border regions: tradition and innovation], Kursk, p. 230—235.
8. Koncepciya socialno-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Leningradskoy oblasti na period do 2025 goda ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... Federacii do 2030 goda» [RF Government Order dated December 8, 2010 № 2205-r "On the Strategy of development of maritime activities of the Russian Federation until 2030", available at: goverment. ru/gov/results/13458/ (accessed 13 February 2012).... ... education in the light of the Bologna process and the entry of Russia into the WTO], Innovacionnoe obrazovanie i ekonomika [Innovative education and the economy], Vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 21—22.
Gritsenko Vladimir, Zhurakhovskaya Polina, Yurov Artyom
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... of measures aimed simultaneously at solving defence problems, delivering economic security, and supporting trans-border cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes. This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural spheres, as well as international spatial planning innovations (German landscape planning, etc.), can be adopted in Russia.
1. Бакланов П. Я., Ганзей С. С. Трансграничные территории: проблемы устойчивого природопользования....
On the problem of cultural reference of proverbs (the Russian proverbs with images of clothing)
... Obshchee i romanskoe yazykoznanie [General and Romance Linguistics]. Moscow, pp. 144—157.
10. Georgieva, S., 2007. Phraseological activity of the concept "bread" in Russian and Bulgarian languages. Kul'turnye kontsepty v yazyke i tekste [Cultural ... ... Russian speech. In: A. P. Vasilenko, ed. Sovremennaya frazeologiya: tendentsii i innovatsii [Modern phraseology: trends and innovations]. Moscow; St. Petersburg, Bryansk, pp. 123—195.
27. Mokienko, V. M., Nikitina, T. G., Nikolaeva, E. K., 2010. Bol'shoi ...
Motivations of Russian firms to invest abroad: how do sanctions affect Russia’s outward foreign direct investment?
... Orientation in the Eclectic Paradigm, INSEAD Working Papers, 2002, no. 92, MK.
10. Dunning, J. 1977, Trade, Location of Economic Activity and the Multinational Enterprise: A search for an eclectic approach, London, Macmillan.
11. Dunning, J. 1993, Multinational ... ... Working Paper, Series no. 062, United Nations University, Maastricht.
19. Filippov, S. 2011, Emerging Russian multinationals: Innovation, technology, and internationalization, Journal of East-West Business, Vol. 17, no. 2-3, p. 184-194.
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
... message refers simultaneously to both artistic and political reality. The multimedia type of hybridization includes texts that use innovative technologies and new media channels while combining several information transfer channels. This way, a new system of ... ... and semiotics], 2 (in Russ.).
Sokolova, O. V., 2015. Diskursy aktivnogo vozdeistviya: teoriya i tipologiya [Discourses of active influence: theory and typology]. PhD Abstract. Moscow (in Russ.).
Sokolova, O. V., 2018. Republic of Fume: between the ...