‘What can be described can happen too…’: describing text semantics as a model structure of transworld relationships
... accessibility and of the identification of described individuals across possible worlds, on the other. Probably, the variety of cohesion mechanisms does not make it possible to use a single identification mechanism and requires taking into account various competing approaches. I illustrate the above conclusions, using Pushkin’s draft ‘If I were Tsar…’
Bondi, S., 1952. Original text and political content of “Imaginary Conversation with Alexander I”. In: A. M. Egolin, ed. Pushkin. Lermontov....
Foreign nationals on the Boards of Directors of Russia’s Ten Largest Non-Financial Companies Investing Overseas
This author analyses the international membership of the boards of directors of Russia’s ten largest outbound investors. The data used in the study come from the companies’ annual reports and official websites. The information is correct as of February 2017. It is concluded that foreign nationals hold 30 % of board seats in Russia’s ten largest non-financial companies investing abroad. US, British, and German nationals comprise two-thirds of foreign nationals ...
Historical realia in teaching Russian as a foreign language
... selected aspects of the national character and study the axiology of modern native speakers. The analysis of non-equivalent, background and connotative lexis in the course of language acquisition stimulates reflection on extralinguistic (historical) information and thus contributes to cultural competences.
1. Vereshchagin, E. M., Kostomarov, V. G., 1990. Yazyk i kul'tura: Lingvostranovedenie v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Language and Culture: Linguistic Studies in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language]. Moscow.
The problem of training a teacher to maintain Federal State Educational Standard in basic education
..., среднего общего образования) (воспитатель, учитель)». URL: http://www.rosmintrud.ru/docs/mintrud/ orders/129 (дата обращения: 20.08.2014).
teacher’s professional standard, information competence, federal state educational standard
Problems of preparedness of students’ parents for inclusive education
The preparedness of parents of children with and without special needs for inclusive education is problematized in view of the competence aspects of a teacher’s inclusive preparedness. The notion of co-preparedness of a diverse group of parents within a poly-subject educational space is defined. The article presents results of empirical research on the preparedness of parents ...
The implementation of the competence approach of the Federal state educational standards at a medical university
... проектно-ориентированная подготовка кадров // Врач и информационные технологии. М., 2011. № 5. С. 77—80.
Karas S.I., Ketov P.N., Batalova O.V.
project learning, medical education, medical information systems
The strategic potential of an organisation and the models of programming solutions in the conditions of uncertainty
... Produktions — und Investitionsforschung der Universität Göttingen. Göttingen, 1992.
14. Drejer A. Strategic Management and Core Competencies. Theory and Applications. Quorum Books, 2002.
15. Felzmann H. Ein Modell zur Unterstὒtzung der strategischen ... ... strategisches Management. Ein Beitragzurstrategischen Risikohandhabung / 2. Aufl. München, 1981.
20. Zadeh L. A. Fuzzy Sets // Information and Control. 1965. 8. Jg. S. 338—353.
21. Zimmermann H.-J., Gutsche L. Multi-Criteria-Analyse. Berlin; Heidelberg ...
On the features and prospects of using interactive historical maps in the educational process
This article is an attempt to analyse the information and didactic potential of interactive historical maps in the conditions of transition to the competence educational model. The possibilities of using traditional, electronic and interactive maps in the educational process are considered. The author formulates requirements for a training interactive map for different categories of students (in ...
Inter-organizational networks as seen by western economic sociology: An analysis of theoretical approaches
... Careers. Chicago, 1994.
14. Jones C., Hesterly W. S., Borgatti S. P. A General Theory of Network Governance: Exchange Conditions and Social Mechanisms // The Academy of Management Review. 1997. Vol. 22, № 4. P. 911—945.
15. Kreiner K., Schultz M. Informal collaboration in R & D: The formation of networks across organizations // Organization Studies. 1993. Vol. 14. P. 189—209.
16. Larson A. Network dyads in entrepreneurial settings: A study of the governance of exchange relationships // Administrative ...
Collaborative on-line learning
... Tech Trends. 1998. Vol. 43
N 2. P. 15—23.
J., Wisher R.
A., Lee J.-Y
. Moderating learner-centered e-learning: problems and solutions, benefits and implications // Online collaborative learning: theory and practice. Hershey: Information Science Publishing. 2004. P. 54—85.
A., Sikorski E.
. Validated competencies for Distance Teaching // Distance Education. 2006. Vol. 27
N 1. P. 105—122.
De Smet M., Van Keer H., Valcke M.
Blending asynchronous discussion groups and peer tutoring in higher education: An exploratory study of online peer tutoring ...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
During the last 25 years, the economy of the Baltic States has been developing in the conditions of sovereignty, both de facto and de jure. This period has been sufficient to identify regular patterns in the national economic models. Studies into the nature of the economic development of the Baltic States have a considerable practical and scientific significance. On the one hand, the three Baltic States are a part of the post-Soviet space. The nature, success or failures of their economies contribute...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... utrachennoj planirovki i istoricheskih zdanij v istoricheskoj chasti central'nogo jadra goroda Kaliningrada (v granicah ulic Leninskij prospekt − ul. Shevchenko − ul. Zarajskaja − Moskovskij prospekt − ul. Oktjabr'skaja − reka Novaja Pregolja) [Information and analytical materials of historical and cultural studies recreate the lost planning and historic buildings in the historic part of the central core of the city of Kaliningrad (within the boundaries of streets Leninsky Prospekt — Shevchenko ...
The Kaliningrad Region as a Potential Coastal Transport Cluster
... justifying the production of practical recommendations for developing the region’s transport potential based on the cluster theory. One of the major results of the study that is presented in this article is the justification of the need for modernising the information and organisational elements of the regional transport complex alongside modernising the transport system infrastructure.
1. Tanaka K. Transport geography in Japan // Journal of Transport Geography.2014. № 34. P. 305—306.
2. Witlox F....
Spatial planning in the European Union and the Russian Federation
... development of regions and improved competitiveness; 2) encouragement of development generated by urban functions and improvement of the relationship between the town and countryside; 3) promotion of more balanced accessibility; 4) development of access to information and knowledge; 5) reduction of environmental damage; 6) enhancement and protection of natural resources and natural heritage; 7) enhancement of cultural heritage as a factor for development; 8) developing energy resources while maintaining ...
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... Kaliningrad region. The current approaches to defining tourism innovations in Russian and international studies are not comprehensive and do not reflect the essence of innovative processes. Innovative development is often reduced to the introduction of new information technologies, i. e. informatization replaces innovative development. However, it is important to take into account other innovative tools: for instance, interactive network museums in developing innovative tourist attraction objects, e-marketing ...
Gas infrastructure development in the countries of East Baltic as a way to increase energy security
... terminal in Estonia],2012, REGNUM, 6 July, available at: http://www. regnum. ru/news/1548989.html (accessed 25 December 2012).
19. Finljandija planiruet import SPG [Finland plans to import LNG], 2012, Informacionnyj portal «Gornaja jencilopedija» [Information Portal «Mountain entsilopediya»], 4 April, available at: http://news-mining.ru/news/finlyandiya_ planiruet_import_spg/ (accessed 25 December 2012).
20. Petrova, А. 2012, Savickis: blagodarja lobbirovaniju ES terminal SPG budet postroen ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
4. Indikatory innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti: 2012 [Indicators of innovative activity: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
5. Indikatory informacionnogo obshhestva: 2012 [Indicators of the Information Society: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki».
6. Indikatory nauki: 2012 [Science Indicators: 2012], 2012, Moscow, Nacional'nyj issledovatel'skij universitet «Vysshaja shkola jekonomiki»....
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... Group, USA, Stockholm Environment Institute-Boston Center, 74 p.
2. Bengtsson, R. 2009, An EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Good Intensions Meet Complex Challenges, European Policy Analysis, no. 9, p. 1—11.
3. Consumetric. Estonian Tourism Board information, 2009, available at: www.consumetric.ee (accessed 15 Nevember 2012).
4. Europe‘s Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2009, European Comission, SEC 712/2.
5. European Tourism 2010: Trends and Prospects, 2010, Quarterly Report, 3Q, 28 p.
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
... Rossii, Belarusi i Ukrainy [Formation of clusters as a factor in international competitiveness of economies of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine], Informacionno-analiticheskij resurs «Rossija — Ukraina: tendencii razvitija i perspektivy sotrudnichestva» [Informational and analytical resource "Russia — Ukraine: trends and prospects of cooperation"], available at: ukros.ru/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/яшева.doc (accessed 10 December 2012).
international cluster, cross-border ...
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... of the Baltic Sea region a special position is held by the Nordic countries — Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland — major regional innovators, as well as a group of South-eastern regions that serve as innovation consumers. Best hopes rest with information and communications technologies and biotechnologies, which are expected to become the centre of major clusters of small and medium enterprises.
1. Daly, M. 2012, SMEs in HORIZON 2020 and support under WP2013. In: Unit "Communication" ...
Universities of the North-western federal district in Russian-Finnish research cooperation
... article focuses on the cooperation between universities of the North-western federal district (NWFD) of the Russian Federation, Sweden, and Finland, its intensity and territorial differentiation. The analysis was conducted on the basis of public domain information on the international activity of universities available on their official websites. The authors identify the principle areas and leading centres
of such cooperation. The NWFD universities have significant experience in cooperation with Finnish ...
The formation of a risk management system for projects in the field of aquaculture innovative development in the Kaliningrad region: a case study
... projects in aquaculture.
1. Voropaeva, V. I. (ed.), 2001, Upravlenie proektami: Osnovy professional'nyh znanij, nacional'nye trebovanija k kompetencii specialistov [Project management:
the Basics of professional knowledge, National requirements for the competence of experts], Moscow, Izd-vo Consulting Agency CUBS Groups — Cooperation-Business-Service».
2. Krayniy, A. A. 2011, Akvakul'tura nuzhdaetsja v podderzhke [Aquaculture needs the support], Rybnoe hozjajstvo [Journal of the fish farm], no. 2,...
Clusters in the institutional perspective: on the theory and methodology of local socioeconomic development
... Input—Output Analysis (QIOA), Regional Studies, Vol. 45, no. 1, p. 89―102.
44. Vishvanath, A., Chen, H. 2006, Technology Clusters: Using Multidimensional Scaling to Evaluate and Structure Technology Clusters, Journal Of The American Society For Information Science And Technology, no. 57(11), p. 1451―1460.
45. Yang, G., Stough, R., Haynes, K. 2008, Spatial and functional clustering: a comparative analysis of the Baltimore and Washington DC metropolitan regions in the US. In: Handbook of Research ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... Europa, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/action2009.pdf (accessed
04 October 2011).
12. Kabel' Estlink peredan zakazchikam (Estonija) [Estlink cable delivered to customers (Estonia)], 2007, Information agency REGNUM, available at: http://www.regnum.ru/news/763163.html (accessed 04 October 2011).
energy, market, strategy, sources, European Union, Russia, Baltic region, guideline, safety, energy resources, diversification,...
The image of Russia in 2010—2011 international indices: positioning crisis
This paper considers the political and economic shortcomings of the image of Russia and its perception by the international community in 2010—2011. International indices are a comprehensive information source in terms of the economic and political image of a country and, to a great extent, a decisive factor in the global trends relevant to different countries and their development potentials. The author also compares the international images ...
On the prospects of cooperation between Russian and Lithuanian innovative sectors
... sectors of the Republic of Lithuania — the closest neighbour of the Russian Federation in the North-West region. The analysis of competences of Lithuanian research and education sectors helped identify promising research and technology development areas in ... ... Baltrėnas, P. (et al.). 2007. Oil product sorbents in environmental protection.Vilnius.
42. Rudzkienė, V. (et al.). 2007. Information models for assessment and management of development trends. Vilnius.
43. Vaidogas, E. R. 2007. Prediction of accidental ...
The research and technology development in Lithuania and the prospects of research and technology cooperation between Lithuania and the Russian Federation
This article focuses on the present state and prospects of research and technology development in Lithuania. The authors focus on the main competitive innovation spheres (information technologies, biotechnologies, special purpose laser technologies) and analyse the principal lines of innovation policy and strategy. The article presents the results of a SWOT analysis of Lithuanian innovation development and describes the ...
The openness of the Russian economy: tendencies and international comparison
This paper assesses the level of openness of the Russian economy. It demonstrates that the openness indicators used in the Concept of Long-term Social and Economic Development of the Russian Federation differ from those employed by international organisations. The paper examines the intensity of Russian trade in terms of its gross domestic product and the relatively high barriers in relation to import penetration in Russia. Methodological differences determine the differences in the analysis results...