Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... Comtois, C., Slack, B. 2009, The Geography of transport systems, New York, Routledge, 352 p.
35. Warf, B. 2008, Time Space Compression: Historical Geographies, NY, Routledge.
36. Warf, B. 2011, Teaching Time-Space Compression, Journal of Geography in Higher Education, no. 35(2), p. 143—161.
37. Federal State Statistics Service, available at: http://www.gks.ru/ (accessed 11.02.2015).
38. The territorial body of the Federal State Statistics Service of the Murmansk region, available at: http://murmanskstat....
Depopulation of coastal rural Lithuania: do regional parks stabilise the situation?
... habitats, etc. Usually, they are located in natural or semi-natural landscapes of rural areas. These territories, however, have a higher depopulation rate than urbanised districts. Still, conservation priority areas were expected to attract young families ... ... variation of rural settlements and the number of residents as well as their composition by gender in 2001—2011, Geography and education: science almanac], no. 2, Vilnius, Lietuvos edukologijos universiteto leidykla, p. 21—34 (in Lithuanian).
Philosophy of Hermann Cohen (Publication, Foreword and Commentary by N. A. Dmitrieva)
... perelom 1917 goda: ekzistencial’noe izmerenie [Humanitarian Science in Russia and the Turning Point of 1917: An Existential Dimension]. St. Petersburg: Aletheia, pp. 97-108. (In Rus.)
Savenko, G. V., 2002. Aleksandr Liverievich Sakketti. Proceedings of Higher Educational Institutions. Pravovedenie, 5, pp. 232-241. (In Rus.)
Sakketti, A. L., 1914. Curriculum vitae. [manuscript] Ministry of Public Education Collection, 733. Inventory 155, Folder 1087, Sheet 96. St. Petersburg: Russian State Historical Archive ...
From startup training to the innovation economy of the region and the country
... innovation development in Russia and Europe regarding it as a system of training specialists in the facilitation and commercialization of innovations. Building on the analysis of various approaches, the author proposes to strengthen the influence of the education system on the innovative development of regions using various methods, the key one being the so-called start-up training. The author analyses the experience of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University in training specialists in innovation....
Geo-demographic typology of municipalities of the Kaliningrad region
... Ramsden M., Webber R. The best, the worst and the average: secondary school choice and education performance in East London // Journal of Education Policy. 2007. № 22. Р. 7—29.
17. Chowdry H., Crawford C., Dearden L. et al. Widening participation in higher education. URL: data.
(дата обращения: 01.02.2015).
18. Webber R. The metropolitan habitus: its manifestations, locations, and consumption profiles // Environment and Planning A. 2007. № 39. Р. 182—207....
Individual and psychological characteristics of future specialists in university physical education and sport
... содержание, направленность, методика, организация : материалы I Международного конгресса : в 2 ч. Белгород, 2009. Ч. 1. С. 65—68.
Tomashevskaya O., Mamporiya S.
higher physical education, students’ individual psychological characteristics, individual work, increase in training process efficiency
Post-Soviet space in contemporary curricula and cooperation projects
This article analyzes the current situation and prospects of the post-Soviet themes research in Russian higher education in the Humanities. The problem is considered in the context of the modernization of the national education, integration processes in the former Soviet Union, globalization and the development of international cooperation.
The University lecture as a holistic entity
... 1. С. 38—40.
16. Эрштейн Л. Б. Активная лекция как способ повышения качества образования в вузе и аспирантуре // Alma Mater. 2013. № 10. C. 114—116.
higher education, university, lecture, integrity, components of integrity, students' cognitive activity intensification
Educational and professional training as a form of educational management in higher education
This article emphasizes the need to introduce educational and professional training into the educational and pedagogical process at universities.
The authors describe the characteristics of educational and professional training,as well as the conditions of its introduction into the process of professional ...
On the features and prospects of using interactive historical maps in the educational process
... possibilities of using traditional, electronic and interactive maps in the educational process are considered. The author formulates requirements for a training interactive map for different categories of students (in the framework of secondary and higher education). The article offers a short description of the experience of creating interactive cartographic resources at the I. Kant Baltic Federal University.
1. Авдеева Т. В. Ментальная историческая карта на уроках ...
Professional universality of linguists: providing a rationale of the concept
(1995) Globalization: Time-Space and Homogeneity-Heterogeneity
// Global Modernities / M. Featherstone, S. Lash and R. Robertson (eds.). L
Budarina A. O.
professional universality, linguist, subject of professional activity, higher professional education
On the formation of speech and communication values in students of technical universities
This article focuses on the importance of developing speech and communicative skills in students of technical universities in view of the requirements of the Russian higher education system after the transition to the 3rd generation federal state education standards. A comparison of 2010—2013 survey of junior and senior students of Kaliningrad State Technical University helps come to a conclusion that the goal of teaching ...
The Erasmus Mundus programme as a vehicle for development
... Asia Regional, EMEA, available at:www. lu.se/emea (accessed 16 January 2011).
8. Phillips, D., Schweisfurth, M. 2008, Comparative and international education:an introduction to theory, method, and practice, Continuum, L.
Erasmus Mundus, higher education, Baltic Sea region, environmental protection
Innovative education for the Baltic region: the experience of the Finnish-Russian Cross-border University
Peoples of the Baltic. [online]. Available at: <http://www.balticuniv.uu.se/index.php/films/76-peoples-of-the-baltic-film> [Accessed 14 Juny 2010].
Khudolei Konstantin, Novikova Irina, Lanko Dmitry
higher education, graduate studies, innovative teaching, international relations, Baltic Sea Region, Finnish-Russian Cross-Border University, St. Petersburg State University, University of Tampere
Strategic development of a university in the Russian exclave
1998. Creating entrepreneurial universities: organizational pathways of transformation. Paris.
Malizia, E., Feser, E.
2000. Understanding local economic development. New Jersey.
Mohrmana, K., Ma, W., Baker, D.
2008. Higher Education Policy, № 21, pp. 5—27.
Lester, R. K.
Universities, Innovation, and the Competitiveness of Local Economies: A Summary Report from the Local Innovation Systems Project — Phase I. [online] Available at: http://web.mit.edu/lis> ...
The remaking of geopolitical space and institutional transformations: the case of the Baltic Region
... Russian imperial institutions). The merger mechanisms included the creation of an Ostsee estate system and incentives for the higher estates coupled with repressions against commoners. Overall, the nature of state mergers and institutional transplantations ... ... (in Russ.).
8. Dowd, A. C., Pak, J. H., Bensimon, E. M. 2013, The role of institutional agents in promoting transfer access, Education Policy Analysis Archives, vol. 21, no. 15, available at:
Functioning of english loanwords in the scientific and educational discourse of the modern polish language
... Dictionary. URL:
(дата обращения: 16.02.2021).
9. Freeman R. E. Strategic management. A Stakeholder Approach. Cambridge, 2006.
10. Knight J. Updating the Definition of Internationalization // International Higher Education. 2003. Vol. 33. P. 2—3.
11. Macmillan Dictionary. URL:
nary/british/collaboration (дата обращения: 16.02.2021).
12. Narodowy Korpus Języka Polskiego. URL:
(дата обращения: ...
On quantum parallel computing
The article is devoted to the development of a methodology for studying the problems of quantum computing, mastered by students in the framework of higher education programs. On the example of a two-qubit quantum circuit performing a unitary transformation U of the form → , the problem of factorization of the superposition state at the output of the circuit is discussed. The presented approach will ...
Kant’s Dissertation for the Master’s Degree On Fire and the Transformations of his Ideas of Ethereal Matter
... Kant. In: N. V. Motroshilova, ed. 1996. Istoriya filosofii: Zapad — Rossiya — Vostok. Uchebnik dlya studentov vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Kniga 2: Filosofiya XV-XIX vv. [History of Philosophy: West — Russia — East. Textbook for Students of Higher Educational Institutions. Book 2: Philosophy of the 15th – 19th Centuries]. Moscow: Greko-latinskii kabinet Yu. Shichalina, pp. 343-389. (In Rus.)
Narsky, I. S., 1976. Kant. Moscow: Mysl’. (In Rus.)
Newton, I., 1687. Philosophiae naturalis principia ...
Development of musical hearing during education at different musical departments
... musicians was revealed, the difference significance level between groups is p = 0.383; the highest indices in the interval perception of sounds are among keyboard players (85.71 %), the lowest are among the woodwind players (46.67 %); among vocalists, a higher percentage of tonal perception of sounds (absolute music ear) was observed when listening to a musical instrument that is familiar to you — voice, but not instruments, the percentage of vocalists with good interval perception of sounds (relative ...
New stage in the development of political science in Russia
... Roberts, M. E. 2018, What is Political Methodology? PS: Political Science and Politics, Vol. 51, no. 3, p. 597—601. Doi: https://doi.org/1017/S1049096518000537.
7. Hay, C. 2002, Political Analysis: A Critical Introduction, McMillan International Higher Education.
8. Gaman-Golutvina, O. V. 2016, Political science facing the challenges of modern politics. to the 60th anniversary of RPSA / SPSA, Polis. Political Studies, no. 1, p. 8—28. Doi: https://doi.org/10.17976/jpps/2016.01.02 (in Russ.).
Faculty recruitment by the Kaliningrad Pedagogical Institute in 1948–the 1950s
... Dzielili radości i tragedie razem ze wszystkimi. Polacy w historii Tomskiego państwowego instytutu pedagogicznego (lata 1930—1940) // Zesłaniec. Warszawa, 2002. № 10. S. 49—52.
Baranova E. V., Kurganskiy A. A.
social history, history of higher education, faculty, database
The Development of a Criminalistics Theory in Russia and the United States: A Comparative Analysis
... Introduction to Forensic Science. Textbook.12th ed. N. Y., 2018.
13. Walder H. Kriminalistisches Denken. Heidelberg, 2016.
14. Ward R. Introduction to criminal investigation. Reading (Mass.), 2011.
15. Williams K. S. Textbook on Criminology. 7th ed. OUP Higher Education Division, 2012.
16. Clarke R. V. Technology, Criminology and Crime Science // European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research. 2004. Vol. 10, iss. 1. Р. 55—63.
Volchetskaya T. S.
forensic science, foreign criminalistics, forensic thinking,...
On some challenges in teaching foreign language to visually impaired children
... Р. 459—471.
16. Rizzolatti G., Fogassi L., Gallese V. Mirrors in the Mind // Scientific American. 2006. Vol. 295, iss. 5. Р. 54—61.
17. Waterfield J., West B. Meeting the specific requirements of Blind and Partially Sighted Students studying in Higher Education in the UK University of Plymouth. Plymouth, 2008. URL:
(дата обращения: 18.03.2018).
18. Slavin R. E. Educational Psychology. Theory and Practice....
Text localization as a task of translation
... concept in the theory of translation studies.
1. Batyukova N. A., 2011. Multilingual Localization in the Modern Virtual Space. Educational Technologies in Virtual Linguo-Communicative Space: Materials of the 4th International Virtual Conference on Russian ... ....travel/sites/default/files/download/2016/pdfs/Top10_RU_Y16.pdf
24. Komissarov V. N., 1990. Translation theory (linguistic aspects). Moscow, Higher School. 253 p. (in Russ.).
25. Soda Or Pop? It's Teeth Trouble By Any Name. URL:
The Image of the World Revealed In Words: Ludwig Wittgenstein and The Iсonic Semiotics
... between them.
Vitgenshtein, L., 1958. Logiko-filosofskii traktat [Logico-philosophical treatise]. Moscow. 131 p. (in Russ.).
Zolyan, S. T., 2013. Text-centric semantics and translation theory. Inostrannye yazyki v vysshei shkole [Foreign languages in higher education], 2 (25), pp. 11—18 (in Russ.).
Zolyan, S. T., 2015. Between the world and the language: To the bases of the semiotics of the text. METOD: Moskovskii ezhegodnik trudov iz obshchestvovedcheskikh distsiplin [METHOD: Moscow Yearbook of works ...
Approaches to the Definition of the Baltic Sea Region
... Lachininsky S. S., Krasnov A. I., Sorokin I. S., 2016, Polarization of the settlement system in the coastal zone of the Leningrad Region in 1989—2015, Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedenii. Severo-Kavkazskii region. Seriya: estestvennye nauki [News of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: natural sciences], no. 3 (191), p. 58—65. (In Russ.)
4. Gumenyuk, I. S., Melnik D. A. 2012, The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region, Balt. Reg., Vol. 4, no. 1, p. ...
3.0 University: legislative framework for innovative entrepreneurship
This article describes a legislative framework for a new model of higher education institutions, oriented towards business and innovation. The author offers practical recommendations for the development of competitive socioentrepreneurial innovation-based universities. It is shown that the new generation university should ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... A. 2004, Model of a specialist taking into account the demand of the professional labor market, Model' spetsialista XXI veka v kontekste modernizatsii vysshego obrazovaniya [Model of a specialist of the XXI century in the context of modernization of higher education], Part I, Materials of the All-Russian Scientific and Methodological Conference, September 15—17, 2004, Tuapse, p. 88—92. (In Russ.)
7. Drake, A. R., Wong, J., Salter, S. 2007, Empowerment, Motivation, and Performance: Examining the Impact ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... Russia: the concept of national and territorial branding], Moscow, 247 p. (in Russ.)
19. Magretta, J. 2011, Understanding Michael Porter: The Essential Guide to Competition and Strategy, Hardcover.
20. Results of the work of the Committee on Science and Higher Education in 2015, 2016, available at:
(accessed 18.11.2016). (in Russ.)
21. Pilipenko, I. V. 2005, Factors and methods for increasing the competitiveness of countries and regions: an analysis ...
Interdepartmental collaboration for the prevention of drug addiction in young people: general conclusions and recommendations
The article describes the results of a drug abuse survey in Krasnodar Krai. Special attention is paid to several risk groups: students of comprehensive schools, higher and vocational education institutions and colleges. The authors suggest a set of measures aimed at developing interdepartmental collaboration for the prevention of drug addiction among youth.
1. Брылев В. И., Исупова И. В. Мониторинг наркоситуации ...
The role of brand ecosystem in solving the tasks of hi-tech product marketing
... N. J., 2008.
13. Moore J. F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. N. Y., 1996.
14. Pinar M., Trapp P., Girard T. et al. Utilizing the Brand Ecosystem Framework in Designing Branding Strategies for Higher Education // International Journal of Educational Management. 2011. Vol. 25, № 7. P. 724—739.
15. Pinar M., Trapp P. Creating competitive advantage through ingredient branding and brand ecosystem: the case of Turkish cotton and textiles // Journal ...
The role of pedagogical support in the personal development of students of higher educational institutions
Problems of development of the person of students of high school are considered. Necessity of introduction of pedagogical support is described, its importance is analysed, target orientations are designated, stages of pedagogical support of students are allocated.
. Проблемы развивающего обучения. М., 2004.
Российской Федерации «Об образовании». М., 2003.
поддержка ребенка в образовании / под ред. В. А. Сластенина, И. А. Колесниковой...
The professional activity of sailors: Psychological aspects
This article considers the psychological safety problems on board marine vessels in the context of continuous psychological training of marine experts at higher education institutions. The author proves that special psychological training should encompass all stages of maritime career.
Профессиональная пригодность и основные свойства ...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... geolemographic situation. Dynamics and structure], Saransk.
12. Karpenko, M. P. (ed.), 2011, Obrazovatel'naja geodemografija Rossii [Educational geodemografiya Russia], Moscow.
13. Orlov, A. Yu. 2011, Geodemograficheskie issledovanija jetnoassimiljacionnyh processov ... ....08.2013).
16. Programma discipliny «Geodemografija» [Discipline program "Geodemografiya"], State University — Higher School of Economics ", Nizhny Novgorod Branch, Faculty of Management, available at: http://www.hse.ru/data/2011/02/11/ ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... Geograficheskij vestnik [Geographical Bulletin], no. 2, p. 58—67.
19. Markelov, V. M. 2013, GIS kak sistemy upravlenija transportom [GIS as a transport management system], Izvestija vysshih uchebnyh zavedenij. Geodezija i ajerofotosemka [Proceedings of the higher education institutions. Surveying and aerial photography], no. 2, p. 85—87.
20. Rosenberg, I. N. 2012, Geoinformacionnye sistemy na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Geographic information systems in rail transport], Nauki o Zemle [Geo Science], no. 4,...
On the potential and opportunities for cooperation between the Baltics in the field of innovations
... avtonomnogo obrazovatel'nogo uchrezhdenija vysshego professional'nogo obrazovanija «Baltijskij federal'nyj
universitet imeni Immanuila Kanta» na 2011—2020 gody [Development Program of the federal government independent of the educational institution of higher education "Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University" for 2011—2020], Kodeks-Ljuks,
centr normativno-tehnicheskoj dokumentacii [Code-Lux, a center of technical standards], available at: http://www.kodeks-luks.ru/ciws/site?tid=0&nd=902282843&prevDoc=902 ...
Institutional barriers to modernization of higher education
Uchenye bez nauki. Institucional'nyj analiz sfery // POLIT. RU. 2006. 6 marta. [online]. http://www.polit.ru/science/2006/03/ 06/
aleksandrov. html/> [Accessed 25 Juni 2010].
Klemeshev Andrey, Gareev Timur