The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... Sovetskoj vlasti v Litve v 1918—1919 gg. [The first steps of Soviet power in Lithuania in 1918—1919]. In: Litva za polveka novoj epohi [Lithuania for half a century of a new era], Vilnius, Mintis.
2. Dokumenty vneshnej politiki SSSR [Documents of Soviet Foreign Policy], 1958, Part. 2, January 1, 1919 — July 30, 1920, Moscow, Gospolitizdat.
3. Kretinin, G. V. 2008, Gosudarstvenno-pravovye aspekty formirovanija territorii i naselenija Litvy. Istoricheskij ocherk [Public legal aspects of the formation ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... Jekonomicheskoe prostranstvo Baltijskogo regiona [The economic space of the Baltic region], Helsinki, Ottawa, 156 p.
5. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii. Utverzhdena Prezidentom RF V. V. Putinym 12 fevralja 2013 g. [The concept of Russia's foreign policy. Approved by the RF President VV Putin, 12 February 2013], 2013, The official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, available at:
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
21. Kuznetsova, О. 2001, Federal'naja jekonomicheskaja politika v otnoshenii jeksklavnogo regiona [Federal economic policies toward the exclave region], Voprosy jekonomiki [Problems of Economics], no. 11, p. 96—105.
22. Kuznetsova, О. Kuznetsov,... ... [Decision of the
Commission of the Customs Union on January 28, 2011 № 525 «On the Unified methodology of customs statistics of foreign trade and bilateral trade statistics states— members of the Customs Union»], available at: http://www.customsunion....
Image, eidos, figura, pattern. How words help to recognize patterns and understand their reference and sense?
... transition from the processing of external objective signals through the construal of image configurations to the assignment of senses and meaning.
El'mslev, L., 1960. Prolegomena to the theory of language. Novoe v zarubezhnoj lingvistike [New in foreign linguistics], 1, pp. 264—389 (in Russ.).
Losev, A. F., 1993. Ocherki antichnogo simvolizma i mifologii [Essays on ancient symbolism and mythology]. Moscow. 959 p. (in Russ.).
Simonova, I. F., 2012. Pedagogika imidzha [Pedagogy of the image]....
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... 2011, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union.
14. Grundgesetz für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland.
15. Zverev, A. 2008, Gosudarstvennaja podderzhka innovacionnoj dejatel'nosti (zarubezhnyj opyt) [State support of innovative activity (foreign experience)], Vestnik Finansovoy Academy [Journal of the Academy of Finance], no. 4.
16. Antyushina, N (ed.). 2008, Severnaja Evropa region novogo razvitija [Northern Europe region of new development], Moscow, Ves’ Mir.
17. Mattsson, L. G., ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... November 18, available at:
(accessed 19.01.2017). (In Russ.)
18. Coherence with the policies and objectives of the European Communities, Lithuania-Poland-Russia ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2007—2013,... ....eu/ru,1,4
(accessed 20.01.2017). (In Russ.)
22. Federal Law of 04.01.1999 No. 4-FZ On the Coordination of International and Foreign Economic Relations of Subjects of the Russian Federation, 1999, President of Russia, available at:
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
... article offers cross-border specialization indices for each border region of the Northwestern Federal District. With their help, we were able to identify the spheres of interaction with the highest degree of cross-border specialization, and in particular foreign investment and business activities with the participation of foreign capital.
1. Alaev, E. B. 1983, Social'no-jekonomicheskaja geografija. Ponjatijno-terminologicheskij slovar' [Social and economic geography. Conceptual and terminological dictionary],...
The Vilnius issue in international relations: the historiography of the problem
... conditions of Europe 30-ies of XX century], Moscow, p. 129—138.
40. Laurinavičius, Č. 2000, Geopolitikos ir demokratijos dilema: moderniosios Lietuvos užsienio politika ir Steigiamasis Seimas [Geopolitics and democracy dilemma modern Lithuanian foreign policy and the Constituent Seimas], 1920—1922 metų parlamentinė patirtis: sprendimų politika, tikslai, aplinkybės [1920—1922 years of Parliamentary experience: policy decisions, objectives, circumstances], Vilnius,
St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation acknowledges the significant contribution of regions to the development of the state’s foreign policy. An increase in innovative production, a commitment to achieve complete import substitution, and the development ...
Baltic Factor in Russia-France Relations
... interests in the Baltic Sea region. The authors conclude that the specificity of Russia-France bilateral relations became more apparent during the First and Second World Wars. However, the Baltic factor has lost its relevance over time.
1. Archive of foreign policy of the Russian Empire, F. 133, Op. 469, D. 197; F. 187, Op. 524, D. 146. (In Russ.)
2. Degoev, V. V. 2004, Vneshnyaya politika Rossii i mezhdunarodnye sistemy: 1700—1918 gg. [Foreign policy of Russia and international systems: 1700—1918....
Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions
... relevance of this study stems from the importance of Russia’s coastal regions for the development of the national economy and foreign economic ties. There are significant differences between coastal regions, which should be taken into account when devising ... ... development for each types. The author’s conclusions can be used for formulating the regional policy of Russia and development policies of its regions.
1. Edinaja gosudarstvennaja sistema informacii ob obstanovke v Mirovom okeane [Unified state system ...
Russia’s energy policy in the Baltic region: a geoeconomic approach
... kantiana. ru/upload/iblock/e68/Zhiznin%20Stanislav%20_7-17.pdf (accessed 22 March 2013).
4. Eurostat, available at: http://epp. eurostat. ec. europa. eu/portal/page/ portal/statistics/ search_dat abase (accessed 20 March 2013).
5. Vneshnjaja torgovlja [Foreign trade], Oficial'nyj sajt Goskomstata RF [Official site of Goskomstat of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www. gks. ru (accessed 20 March 2013).
6. Russia and EU-27: main statistics, Eurostat, available at: http://epp. eurostat.ec....
The Baltic Sea region and increasing international tension
... Treaties”], 2007, Kremlin.ru, available at: http://www.kremlin.ru/acts/bank/25785 (accessed 21.01.2016).
3. Koncepcija vneshnej politiki Rossijskoj Federacii, 2013. Utverzhdena Pre-zidentom Rossijskoj Federacii V. V.Putinym 12 fevralja [Concept of the Foreign Policy of the Russian Federation. Approved by President of the Russian Federation V. V. Putin on 12 February], 2013, Mid.ru, available at: http://archive.mid.ru/ brp_4.nsf/0/6D84DDEDEDBF7DA644257B160051BF7F (accessed 21.01.2016).
4. Ukaz Presidenta ...
On the ideological distance between relevant candidates for the presidency of the Republic of Poland in 2010
... Polskiej. 2010. May. URL:
http://www. sejm. gov. pl/prawo/prezydent/prez5.htm
(дата обращения: 25.05.2010).
Zhukovsky Igor, Balobaev Vladimir
President of the Republic of Poland, policy guidelines, relevant candidates, economic issues, foreign policy issues
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... retired from politics. Focusing on the situation in Lithuania, this research sets out to show the continuous dependence of today's policies of the Baltic States on the key choices made by the authorities at the turn of 1980s—1990s. Today, Russian political ... ....5922/2079-8555-2009-1-9, available at: http://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/d65/Mezhevich%20N.pdf (accessed
25 February 2011).
28. Latvia's foreign policy guidelines 2006—2010, available at: http://www. am.gov. lv/en/policy/guidlines/ (accessed 10 May 2011).
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... PPP projects in the region.
1. The plenary session of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, 2016, Official site of the Russian President, available at
(accessed 29.06.2016). (in Russ.)
2. Foreign direct investment in Russia collapsed by 92 % in 2015, 2016, Interfax, available at
. ru/business/490758 (accessed 29.03.2016). (in Russ.)
3. Baranovskaya, E. A. 2013, Creating a competitive investment climate in Russia as ...
The origins of confrontation with Western countries and the “Munich speech” of Vladimir Putin
... Polityczny: О том, как «лгут русские СМИ». URL: http:// russian.rt.com/inotv/2015-02-05/Obserwator-Polityczny-O-tom-kak (дата обращения: 10.02.2019).
Markov E. A.
Vladimir Putin, “the Munich speech”, the foreign policy of Russia, USA dominance policy, multipolar world
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
11. Doklad o mirovom razvitii. Novyj vzgljad na jekonomicheskuju geografiju [World Development Report. Reshaping Economic Geography], 2009, Moscow.
12. Kaufman, H. 2004, Geo-economics injects new uncertainties into troubled markets, Council on Foreign Relations, May 20, available at: http://www.cfr.org/publication. html? id=7039 (accessed 05.10.2008).
13. Jean, K., Savona, P. Predislovie k russkomu izdaniju sbornika «Geojekonomika » [Preface to the Russian edition of the book «Geoeconomic»],...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... Zhurnal pol'skogo instituta mezhdunarodnyh del [Journal of the Polish Insti¬tute of International Affairs], Т. 2, no. 4(5), p. 170.
34. Simonova, Т. М. 2002, «Prometeizm» vo vneshnej politike Pol'shi. 1919—1924 ["Prometheism" in the foreign policy of Poland. 1919—1924], Novaja i nove-jshaja istorija [Modern and Contemporary History], no. 4, p. 43—67.
35. Genyk, N. А. 2014, L'vov – gorod pol'sko-ukrainskogo konflikta i primi¬re-nija [Lions - a city of the Polish-Ukrainian ...
Key Directions of Sectoral and Spatial Changes in the Russian Industry
ru/science/12301194 (accessed 18.05.2014).
7. Knyaginin, V., Schedrovitsky, P. 2005, Promyshlennaja politika Rossii [Russia's industrial policy], Moscow, 159 p.
8. Kostyunina, G. M., Baronov, V. I. 2012, Tehnoparki v zarubezhnoj i rossijskoj praktike [Technopark in foreign and Russian practice], Vestnik MGIMO-Universiteta
[Vestnik MGIMO-University], no. 3, p. 91—99, available at:
9. Kochetov, E. G. 2006, Geojekonomika. Osvoenie mirovogo jekonomicheskogo prostranstva ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... 2014, St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities, Balt. Reg., Vol. 6, no. 3, p. 45—57. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-4.
11. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Podshuveit, O. V. 2012, Foreign economic activity of Saint Petersburg, the Leningrad Region, and the Republic of Karelia: problems and opportunities for development, Balt. Reg., Vol. 4, no. 1, p. 52—59. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-1-6.
12. Baransky, N. N. 1980, Nauchnye printsipy ...
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
The aim of this study is to search for a mechanism for implementing large investment projects of crucial economic importance in the modern economic conditions characterized by the sanction policy of foreign states, limited public investment, and a mass exodus of foreign investors. An example of a large-scale investment project is the construction of a multipurpose multimodal complex — the commercial seaport of Ust-Luga. This is one of the most ...
Geography of European Migration
... the recent changes in the migrant stock. Changes in the migrant stock (total emigration and immigration) reflect the level of involvement in international and global processes. They can serve as an indicator of a country’s attractiveness for both foreigners and the country’s citizens. The study shows that European countries are increasingly split into ‘immigrant’ and ‘emigrant’ states. The authors describe spatial patterns of migration. The volume and localisation of migration flows ...
The US ballistic missile defence policy in the Baltic and Nordic regions
... at: http://nvo.ng.ru/concepts/2013-04-05/1_pro_usa.html (accessed 05.05.2013).
10. Kommentarij MID Rossii po povodu vstuplenija v silu soglashenija mezhdu SShA i Pol'shej o razmeshhenii v Pol'she amerikanskoj protivoraketnoj bazy [Note the Russian Foreign Ministry regarding the entry into force of the agreement between the United States and Poland on the deployment in Poland of American anti-missile base], 2015, Ministerstvo inostrannyh del Rossijskoj Federacii [The Ministry of Foreign Affairs ...
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
... Russian Academy of Sciences, available at: http://www.eriras.ru/papers/2005/risks. pdf (accessed 02 October 2011).
5. Matteotti, S., Nartova, О. 2010, Novye trebovanija k inostrannym operatoram na gazovom rynke ES v svete pravil VTO [New requirements for foreign operators in the EU gas market in the light of WTO rules], Mosty [Bridges], no. 1, March, available at: http://ictsd.org/i/news/bridgesrussian/73037/ (accessed 04 October 2011).
6. Komitet Evroparlamenta odobril proekt rekomendacij po dal'nejshej ...
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... sankcii: ot nacional'nyh do kollektivnyh [European sanctions: from national to collective], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 3.
2. Guidelines on implementation and evaluation of restrictive measures (sanctions) in the framework of the EU Common Foreign and Security Policy, 2012, Brussels, 15 June, available at: http://europeansanctions.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/eu-guidelines-on-sanctions-2012.pdf (accessed 23.09.2014).
3. Council Decision 2014/145/CFSP of 17 March 2014 concerning restrictive ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
This article examines policies of Moscow and Brussels in the Baltics since the launch of the European Union’s Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region in ... ... Ashgate.
14. The Russian Presidency of the Council of the Baltic Sea States (July 2012 — June 2013), 2012-2013, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www.cbss-russia.ru/sbgm_eng.pdf (accessed 10 May 2013).
Political interests in the context of political diversity in the Russian Federation
закон «О политических партиях» №
95-ФЗ от 11 июля 2001 года // Российская газета.
foreign policy and the politics of identity.
Starostenko K. V.
political interests, political diversity, political process.
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... nl/2011/03/16/waar-gaat-het-debat-over-het-ehrm-nu-eigenlijk-over/ (accessed 6 March 2012).
10. Gorbachev, M. Perestroika: New Thinking for Our Country and the World, New York, Harper and Row, 1987.
11. Ivanov, I. 2001, The New Russian Identity: Innovation and Continuity in Russian Foreign Policy, Washington Quarterly, Vol. 24, no. 3, p. 7—13.
12. Kropatcheva, E. 2012, Russia and the role of the OSCE in European security: a ‘Forum’ for dialog or a ‘Battlefield’ of interests? European Security, Vol. 21, no. 3, p. 370—394....
Three development strategies of the Kaliningrad region (1991—2018)
After the demise of the USSR the Kaliningrad region became a Russian exclave, geographically separated from the rest of Russia by foreign states. The development of the region became dependent on external factors, including Russia’s political relations with foreign countries, NATO and EU. Geopolitical changes required adjustments in the region’s socio-economic development ...
Population change in global urban regions
... Frankfurt am Main, 2007. 2008. Frankfurt am Main.
28. Summary of Vital Statistics. 1995—2007. The City of New York. New York.
29. Taylor, P. 2004. World City Network: А Global Urban Analysis. London.
30. The 2008 Global Cities Index. 2008. In: Foreign Policy. October 15.
31. Features of the Global Power City Index (GPCI). 2009.
32. Tokyo Statistical Yearbook. 2008. Tokyo.
33. Wallerstein, I. The Modern World-System. 1974—1989, Vol. 1—3. Academic Press.
34. World Urbanization Prospects: ...
The military and political situation in the Baltic region in the late 20th/early 21st centuries: the prospects of ‘uneasy peace’
... leadership for the Baltic region as a priority zone of potential warfare and, thus, for the presence of the alliance in the area. We stress that the steps taken by the NATO leadership prompted the Russian side to assign a special role in the country’s foreign policy to the Kaliningrad region and to take practical steps to ensure peace and security in the region.
Kiknadze, V. G., Mironyuk, D. A., Kretinin, G. V.
international relations, cooperation, politics, security, Baltic region, Russia, ...
Key actors of German ‘soft power’ in the Baltics
... focuses on Germany’s key ‘soft power’ actors promoting the country’s interests in the Baltics. The authors analyse the policies of ‘soft power’ aimed to create a positive image of Germany in Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia. The article examines ... ... institutionalisation, cooperation, and integration on the other. It is concluded that, alongside Sweden and Russia, Germany is a major foreign policy player in the Baltics.
1. Lanshina, Т. А. 2014, «Mjagkaja sila» Germanii: kul'tura, obrazovanie, nauka ["Soft ...
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... relations is favourable and positively affects cooperation in the Baltic Sea region.
1. Joint Declaration of the President of the European Council, 2000, Mr. J. Chirac, assisted by the Secretary-General of the Council/High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin. Paris, 30 October.
2. EU-Russian Energy Dialogue: Synthesis ...
International relations of the North-West federal district of the Russian Federation and the New North concept
... EU’s Northern Dimension. [online] Available at: <gh.gl/uk/news/govern/ arcticwin. htm > (Accessed 15 January 2011).
25. Foreign Ministers' Conference on the Northern Dimension Helsinki, 11—12 November 1999. [online] Available at: <http://ec.... ... 2011).
28. Mottola, K. 1996. Security in Northern Europe — Combining and Reinforcing National, Regional and Wider European Policies // Visions of European Security — Focal Point Sweden and Northern Europe. Olof Palme International Center.
Prospects of the resort tax in Russia
The resort tax is supposed to become a development instrument for the tourist infrastructure. The main idea of the article is to prove that this assumption doesn’t agree either with the experiences of foreign countries or the Russian actual situation. The idea is implemented through the analysis of legislative base of the resort tax implementation, indicators of budgetary performance of tourist taxes abroad as well as the analysis of the current situation ...
The ‘сool war’ in the Baltic Sea Region: consequences and future scenarios..
... of the politically possible. Although the improvement of relations with the other states in the region is not very probable, Russia will benefit from taking every possible step towards it.
Khudoley K. K.
Baltic Sea region, cool war, Cold War, foreign policy of Russia, USA, NATO, European Union
Key trends and features of the Canadian military-industrial complex during the Second World War
... armored vehicles, artillery and small arms are analyzed. The author reveals the influence of geographic, economic, home and foreign policy factors on the type of weapons produced and the volume of their production. Using official Canadian documents and ... ....com/Weapons/WNBR_3-40_mk1.php
(дата обращения: 14.07.2017).
28. Stacey C. P. Arms, Men and Governments: The War Policies of Canada 1939—1945. Ottawa, 1970.
29. Start from the scratch. War factories rush wealth of equipment // Toronto Daily ...
On potential role of regional authorities in managing formation an development of market infrastructure
The article examines the role of Kaliningrad region’s government in managing market infrastructure development on the regional level. Special attention is given to the foreign experience concerning the role of regional authorities in formation and development of small- and medium-sized business supporting infrastructure.
меры. Правительство Калининградской ...
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... Rounds. In: Nugent, N. (ed.). European Union enlargement, New York, p. 56—70.
27. Nugent, N. 2004, Unfolding of the 10+2 Enlargement Round. In: Nugent, N. (ed.). European Union enlargement, New York, p. 34—55.
28. Prikulis, J. 1994, The European policies of the Baltic countries. In: Joenniemi, P., Prikulis, J. (ed.). The Foreign policy of the Baltic countries: basic issues, Riga, p. 87—110.
29. Special Berlin European Council. Conclusions of the Presidency. 24—25 March 1999, 1999, Bulletin of European Union, no. 3, p. 7—23.
The ethno-political discourse of regional identity in former Yugoslavia: The Bosnian syndrome
... исследования. 1996. № 5.
9. Lovrenovic I. Bosnia and its symbols. URL: http://www.bosnia.org. uk/bosrep/report_format.cfm?articleid=3167&reportid=173 (дата обращения: 15.09.2013).
10. Haagen W. W. The Balkan’s lethal nationalism // Foreign affairs. 1999. № 4.
Berendeev M., Dyushkova A.
regional identity, Balkans, ethnic policy, Yugoslav peoples, national origin, Bosnian conflict
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
... that spread to the bordering states and regions and to the prospects of their socioeconomic development. The initiative encompasses transportation and logistics, production and investment, finances, research and technology, humanitarian affairs, and foreign policy. In this article, we will highlight the key geoeconomic and geopolitical aspects of the One Belt — One Road initiative implementation, based on the Chinese and Russian studies. Another goal is to weigh up the risks and benefits associated ...
The transformation of the Baltic countries’ political elites: general and specific features
... study of power groups concentrated on both large-scale socio-political transformations and individual practices. A comprehensive examination of elite transformation in small states such as the Baltics requires the consideration of both domestic and foreign policy aspects. The thesis is put forward that despite some differences between the Baltic States their political elites have undergone very similar transformations since the 1990s. At the time, Baltic elites asserted continuity with pre-war Latvia,...
The Baltic economic model: some results of the 1990—2015 transformations
..., М. 2007, Latyshi okazalis' mudree nas [Latvians have proved wiser], Biznes & Baltija [Business & Baltics], no. 113 (3236), June 15th.
31. Kozlov, О. 2014, Osobennosti vneshnetorgovyh svjazej stran Baltii i Rossii (1991–2012 gg.) [Features of foreign trade relations of the Baltic States and Russia (1991-2012], Vlast' [Power], no. 3.
32. Chetyrehmesjachnyj gruzooborot portov stran Baltii umen'shilsja na 6,4% [The four turnover of Baltic ports decreased by 6.4%], 2015, Buhgalterskie novosti ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... Convergence's Fundamental Question. Journalism Studies, 6(1), pp. 29v38. 10.1080/1461670052000328186.
Scammell, C.N., 2016. Putting the Foreign in News Translation: A Reader-Response Investigation of the Scope for Foreignising the Translation Strategies of the Global ... ... Translators' Journal, 59(3), pp. 557—577. 10.7202/1028657ar.
Tesseur, W., 2014b. Transformation through Translation: Translation Policies at Amnesty International. Ph. D. Aston University.
Tian, D. and Chao, C.-C., 2012. Testing News Trustworthiness in an ...
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
... rights issues in relations between the Russian Federation and the European Union in the context of formal agreements and real policy from 1994 to the beginning of 2013. The EU regards human rights as fundamental values, which serve as the basis for its foreign relations. Russia tends to consider this issue as an attempt of an ill-disposed external actor to interfere in the domestic politics of the state.
1. Программа сотрудничества ЕС-России (Тасис/ИЕСП). Официальный ...
The English Theme on the Pages of N. M. Karamzin's Messenger of Europe (Vestnik Yevropy) in 1802—1803
... founded by N. M. Karamzin who was the publisher, editor and author of most articles of this literary and political journal in 1802—1803. The paper presents a systematised survey of the publications on the most important developments in England’s foreign and domestic policy. Special attention is paid to the articles in the Messenger of Europe concerning various aspects of Britan’s struggle against Napoleonic France. Those articles help to understand what N. Karamzin deemed worthwhile to inform ...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... 1997, November 27, available at: docs. cntd.ru/document/1900668 (accessed 15.08. 2013).
16. Joint Declaration of the President of the European Council, Mr. J. Chirac, assisted by the Secretary-General of the Council/High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission of the European Communities, Mr. R. Prodi, and of the President of the
Russian Federation, Mr. V. V. Putin, 2000, Paris, available at: www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/er/ACF262F....
Geography and economy of the Kaliningrad region: limitations and prospects of development
... not only as an economic, but also as a sociocultural objective. An analysis of the stages of the region’s exclavisation, and policies of social support stemming from the uniqueness of the economic and geographical position of the region substantiate this ... ... available at: http://www.consultant.ru/ (accessed 12 August 2013).
28. Projects Rail Baltica and Via Baltica, 2013, Ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Latvia, available at: http://www.am.gov.lv/ru/eu/BalticSeaRegion/Projects/ (accessed 12 August ...