The role of trade and economic factors in English-Russian relations of the second half the of the 19th/beginning of the 20th century
... http://www.rusinst.ru/articletext (дата обращения: 10.09.2012).
5. Statistical tables and charts relating Britain and Foreign trade and industry (1854—1909). L., 1909.
6. Тimes. 1855. 19 June.
7. Hobson J. A. Richard Cobden. The International ... ... к поднятию русского экспорта в эту страну. СПб., 1903.
Sergeev V. V.
English-Russian relations, trade and economic ties, capital investment, second half of the 19th/beginning of the 20th century.
Federal Repatriation Programme in the Kaliningrad region: an Assessment of Risks and Opportunities
... Jekonomicheskaja, social'naja i psihologicheskaja adaptacija lichnosti v sovremennyh uslovijah [Economic, social and psychological adaptation of the individual in modern conditions]... ... О. 2014, Vozvrashhenie sootechestvennikov [Return compatriots], Russian Council on Foreign Affairs, available at: http://russiancouncil.ru/inner/index.php?id_4= 1905#top... ..., Mirovaja jekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 10, p. 74—80.
9. Zayonchkovskaya, J. A. 2008, Novaja migracionnaja...
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
... assisted by the Secretary-General of the Council/High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Mr. J. Solana, of the President of the Commission... ... Dorozhnaja karta po obshhemu jekonomicheskomu prostranstvu [Roadmap for the Common Economic Space], 2005, Moscow, 10.05.2005, available at: http://www.mid.ru/ns-dos.nsf/162979df2beb9880432569e70041fd1e/042000c0cd9e8002c3256ffe002ae3a8... ... Modernisation], Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations], no. 8, p. 54—61.
Romanova T. A.
EU-Russia relations, energy, energy...
Innovation centres as growth points for smaller towns and rural areas
... Vneshmarket. Portal informacionnoj podderzhki vneshnejekonomicheskoj dejatel'nosti [Vneshmarket. The portal of information support of foreign economic activity], available at:http://www.vneshmarket.ru/content/document_r_E5CD085C-3A3A-48BE-AC58-.BCC88981CC20.html (accessed ... ... gosudarstvennogo instituta mezhdunarodnyh otnoshenij MID Rossii [Information portal of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations of Russia], available at: http://www.mgimo.ru/study/faculty/politcs/ksp/docs/34538/document34545.phtml (accessed 16 ...
Russian workers in Eastern Prussia in the end of the 19th-beginning of the 20th century
... migrants from Russia in East Prussia in the end of the 19th – the beginning of the 20th century. The author considers legal and economic assistance provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Empire to its citizens on the basis of recently discovered reports of Russian consuls in Königsberg.... ... Министерства иностранных дел. СПб., 1913. Кн. 4. С. 120—123.
Kostyashov Yu. V.
Russian-German relations, East Prussia, Königsberg, consulate, migration, seasonal workers, agriculture, legal protection, Ministry of Foreign ...
Role of Natural Resource Potential in Interregional and Foreign Economic Relations of the Kirov Region
This article estimates the impact of the natural resources of the Kirov region on the territorial division of labour and the problem of insufficient exploitation of natural resources potential in the framework of interregional and foreign connections.
России: социально-экономические показатели 2006: стат. сб. М., 2007.
, хозяйство, экология Кировской области: ...
On Russian/Nordic Investment Competition in the Baltic States
... of Russian and Nordic investment in the Baltic, and suggests ways to regulate these relations. To this end, we compare the investment conditions created in the Baltic States... ... previous studies, the authors of this article suggest some adjustments to the theory of foreign direct investment. The study will be also of practical interest to those Russian... ... modeli [Transforming the Swedish model], Mezhdunarodnaja jekonomika [International Economics], no. 7, p. 39—48.
10. Kulik, S. 2013, Rossija v Baltijskom labirinte [Russia...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... the World, New York, Harper and Row, 1987.
11. Ivanov, I. 2001, The New Russian Identity: Innovation and Continuity in Russian Foreign Policy, Washington Quarterly, Vol. 24, no. 3, p. 7—13.
12. Kropatcheva, E. 2012, Russia and the role of the OSCE in ... ... of Human Rights Rules “No Proof of Political Trial”, Strasbourg Observers, 16 June.
19. Titarenko, M. L. 2012, Foreign Relations Balance: Russia Shifts From Declining West To Rising East, China Daily, 6 March.
20. Toynbee, A. 1948, Civilization ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... security and justice is one of the most rapidly developing aspects of European integration. It this paper, we take a look at the foreign policies involved in this process — aside from the internal development of the European Union, they concern a significant ... ... and its role as a major threat facing the European Union. Externalization of this complex threat (that is, externalization in relation to the European Union) is thus seen as one of the key prerequisites to advancement of migration management activities ...
Russian energy diplomacy and international energy security (geopolitics and economics)
This article considers national energy security as a component of foreign policy and diplomacy and analyses the current state of Russian energy policy, the role of Russia in global energy geopolitics ... ... taking into account the changes in the corporate policy of energy companies.
global energy, international relations, energy security, geopolitics, global energy diplomacy, regional energy diplomacy
Security in the Baltic region as a Projection of Global Confrontation between Russia and the USA
... 2015, Pochemu Amerika i Rossiya ne slyshat drug druga. Vzglyad Vashingtona na noveishuyu istoriyu rossiisko-amerikanskikh otnoshenii [Why America and Russia can not hear each other. Washington Looking at the recent history of Russian-American relations], Moscow. (In Russ.)
8. Timofeev, I. Russia and NATO in the Baltic, 2016, Russian International Affairs Council, 02 December 2016, available at:
9. Russia’s European supporters....
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... transforming geopolitical space. The article describes the regional labor market evolution under the influence of demographic and economic dynamics. The migration situation in the region has been thoroughly considered. It was revealed that, despite the fact ... ....newkaliningrad.ru/news/business/19199187.html
(дата обращения: 23.09.2018).
Lialina A. V.
labor migration, foreign labor force, migrant workers, labor market pressure, Kaliningrad region, EEU, interregional economic ties
Natural Increase in the Baltic South and South-West
... wives and husbands // Social Science & Medicine. 2001. № 53. P. 1653—1666.
12. Dubauskas G. Euro Atlantic Integration and Foreign Banks in Transitional Economies // Tiltai. 2003. № 4 (25). P. 13—22.
13. European health for all database (HFA-DB) ... ... przestrzennej ludności w okresie przemian ustrojowych / ed. D. Szymańska. Toruń, 2000. Р. 9—11.
30. Kuptsch Ch. The Economic Crisis and Labour Migration Policy in European Countries // Comparative Population Studies — Zeitschrift für Bevölkerungswissenschaft....
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... Service and Employment Service, the database of Statistics Finland, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, and the Finnish National Agency for Education... ... on the Border], Tampere, Vastapaino, p.169—188.4.
1. Alho, R., Helander, M. 2016, Foreign Seasonal Farm Workers’ Strategies at the Margins of the Finnish Welfare State:... ... European Union countries, Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya i dialog kul’tur [International relations and dialogue of cultures], no. 5, p. 128—143 (In Russ).
25. Arshin, K. V...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
Network cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under ... ... regional integral geoinformation systems (GIS). Modern GIS are successfully used in related fields, such as environmental and climate studies, geology, urban studies, and... ... [Code for Inland Waterways Russian sport sailing vessels and pleasure vessels under foreign flags], Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva Rossijskoj Federacii ot 12 maja 2012 g....
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... [Cross-border cooperation in ERB in the years 1998—2006], PhD thesis. Faculty of Economics, no. 57 33 PD, Sopot.
7. Gomółka, K., 2008, Współpraca transgraniczna... ... sotrudnichestve: zarubezhnyj opyt i rossijskie media-izdanija NKO [Development of international relations in the information cooperation: international experience and Russian media... ...
cross-border cooperation, province, non-governmental organizations, foreign partners, EU programmes, Euroregion Baltic
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... concludes that the prospects of Russia’s energy export to the Baltic Sea region will be determined not only by technological, economic and market factors, but rather by the general state of relations between Russia and the EU. Moreover, a lot depends on Lithuania’s decision on the construction of the Visaginas NPP,... ... Rossijskoj Federacii. Portal vneshnejekonomicheskoj informacii [Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation. Foreign media portal], 29 August, available at: http://www. ved. gov. ru/news/5418.html (accessed 31 March 2013).
27. InterRAO ...
The formation of the political elite in Lithuania at the turn of the 1980s—1990s: the role of “moral politicians”
... Kryshtanovskaya, О. А. 2005, Anatomija rossijskoj elity [Anatomy of the Russian elite], Мoscow.
27. Mezhevich, N. М. 2009, Economic Aspects of Russian-Baltic Relations in 2007—2008, Baltic Region, no 1, p. 87—90. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-1-9, available at: http://journals.kantiana.ru/upload/iblock/d65/Mezhevich%20N.pdf (accessed
25 February 2011).
28. Latvia's foreign policy guidelines 2006—2010, available at: http://www. am.gov. lv/en/policy/guidlines/ (accessed 10 May 2011).
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Baltic Sea region. Particularly, the paper describes four paradigms of international relations (neorealism, neoliberalism, globalism and postpositivism) and theoretical... ... Interesov v Osvoenii Severa i Arktiki [Interaction of Global, National and Regional Economic Interests in the Development of the North and Arctic], The Kola Science Center... ... 317—331.
29. Morozov, V. 2005, On the West’s Cunning and Its Unmaskers: Russia’s Foreign Policy Thought and Self-Isolation, Neprikosnovenny Zapas [Emergency Store],...
On some particular functions of the Palestinian national administration
... Legrain J.-F. The Successions of Yasir Arafat // Journal of Palestine Studies. Vol. 28, № 4. 1999. Р. 5—20.
10. Luft G. The Palestinian Security Services: Between Police and Army. Washington Institute for Near East Policy, 1998.
11. Protocol on Economic Relations between the Government of the State of Israel and the P. L. O., representing the Palestinian people // Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs. URL:
Jericho%20Agreement%20Annex%20IV%20-%20Economic%20Protoco.aspx (дата обращения: 02.03.2020).
12. Quigley J. B. The Statehood of Palestine: International ...
Сoastal exclaves among enclosed territories of the world
The article studies coastal exclaves as a special type of enclave territories of the world. They are understood as territories separated from the territory of the mother country by a foreign state (states) but having access to the sea. A complete list of coastal exclaves in the world as well as their main comparative characteristics is given. Coastal exclaves are compared to other ones in Russian typologies of enclave regions. The ...
Discursive practices of the Russian diaspora in Estonia: language contacts
... of a typical diasporic discourse are the following ones: spatial-temporal localization (space: Estonia — Russia —the West relations; significant locations, space in the past and today (the empire, the Republic of Estonia, the Soviet Union); information ... ... encyclopedic dictionary]. Moscow. pp. 136-137 (in Russ.).
Kostandi, E.I., 2011. Nomination and references-problems of choice in a foreign language environment. In: Humaniora: Lingua Russica. Trudy po russkoi i slavyanskoi filologii. Lingvistika. XIV. Razvitie ...
The Image of the World Revealed In Words: Ludwig Wittgenstein and The Iсonic Semiotics
... stands for another, but on the metaphorical (iconic) representation. The author suggests considering iconicity as a basis for relating the signifier and the signified. This relation is understood as a construed one rather than something determined by physical ... ... 131 p. (in Russ.).
Zolyan, S. T., 2013. Text-centric semantics and translation theory. Inostrannye yazyki v vysshei shkole [Foreign languages in higher education], 2 (25), pp. 11—18 (in Russ.).
Zolyan, S. T., 2015. Between the world and the language: ...
On certain groups in the Soviet outbound tourism (on the example of the Kaliningrad region)
... tourism issues aimed to improve the efficiency of the tourist trips. The article considers the basic elements borrowed from foreign experience and implemented in the Kaliningrad regional economy.
1. Государственный архив Калининградской ... ... htm (дата обращения: 27.11.2017).
tourism, outbound tourism, specialized tourist groups, groups of related jobs, international experience
The development of mutual external commerce of the Baltic Sea region countries as a sign of integration processes in the Baltic Sea Region
... Trade Statistics Yearbook. Vol. 1. UN
сайт университета Миссури, США.
URL: http://www.umsl.edu/ services/govdocs/wofact2007/index.html
Korneevets V. S.
Baltic sea region, foreign trade relations structure, external turnover, joint economic system
The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
This article analyses the principal complex of economic and political motivations of the states of Central and Eastern Europe and the EU members related to the EU enlargement towards the East. Special attention is paid to the discussion on the reasonableness of the EU enlargement ... ... p. 34—55.
28. Prikulis, J. 1994, The European policies of the Baltic countries. In: Joenniemi, P., Prikulis, J. (ed.). The Foreign policy of the Baltic countries: basic issues, Riga, p. 87—110.
29. Special Berlin European Council. Conclusions of the ...
Cross-border Cooperation as a Mechanism of Regional Marketing in the Baltic Region
... университета. Вып. 6: Сер. Регионоведение. Калининград: Изд-во КГУ, 2004. С. 66—75.
соседства региона Балтийского моря.
http://www.lenobl. ru/economics/foreign/neighbour/ Baltic_region#reg34
4. Anholt S. Nation Branding: A continuing theme. Brand management. 2002. № 10 (1). Р. 59—60.
5. Anholt S. Competitive identity: The new brand management for nations, cities and regions.
: Palgrave Macmilan,...