J. N. Tetens’s ‘transcendental philosophy’ as a basic science¬ and criti¬cal propaedeutics to metaphysics
... speculative science. His primary objective is to defend metaphysics against the opponents, the most serious of which, in Tetens’s opinion, is D. Hume. In this connection, Tetens sharply criticises traditional empiricism and develops a new perspective on experience and the bases of its certainty. The main target of his critique is ‘popular philosophy’, which appeals to common understanding; he seeks to defend it from the criticism of systemic knowledge in general and metaphysics in particular. In ...
Transzendentalphilosophie als kritische Bestimmung des Standpunkts. Eine wissenschaftstheoretische Annäherung
... “Transcendental Analytic”, Kant develops in the “Transcendental Dialectic” an expanded concept of the transcendental. The transcendental ideas do not denote object-constitutive principles but, in a weaker sense, conditions of the possibility of experience. The relation between Division One and Division Two of the “Doctrine of Elements” can be demonstrated exemplarily with regard to Kant’s references to astronomy. Based on the constitutive principles of understanding, which are directed ...
The content of practicum for bachelors and masters of education
Today’s graduates of pedagogical faculties often exhibit little interest in a career in education and unwillingness to work at school. An effective solution to this problem is the formation of successful pedagogical experience in future teachers at university, in particular, in the course of practicum. The study sets out to identify the role of practicum in the professional training of future teachers as well as the content of all types of practica in the continuous ...
Dynamics of falling rotating particle. Part 1
... коэффициенте в формуле для силы Магнуса при больших числах Рейнольдса // Моделирование в механике. 1992. Т. 6(23), № 4. С. 150—156.
11. Oesterle B., Bui Dinh T. Experiments on the lift of a spinning sphere in a range of intermediate Reynolds numbers // Experiments in Fluids. 1998. Vol. 25. P. 16—22.
12. Ревизников Д. Л., Способин А. В. Алгоритмы прямого численного ...
Verification modified model bio productivity EPIC at regional level
... спутником SMOS и его сравнение со штатным алгоритмом SMOS // Известия вузов. Физика. 2012.Т. 55, № 8—3. С. 145—148.
13. Mironov V. L., Komarov S. A., Evtyushkin A. V., Rychkova N. V. Integrated experiment to soil moisture content in the Altai test area // Earth Observation and remote sensing. 2000. № 16(2). P.301—312.
Yevtyushkin A., Bryksin V., Rychkova N., Khvorova L.
remote sensing, space images, sub-satellite experiments, crop productivity,...
Digital storytelling and micro-narratives — new forms of representation of personal experience and collective creativity
... emotional collective meta-narratives composed of fragments of individual stories, the users build a single digital content. By labelling their stories, they relate them to large thematic clusters of homogeneous information, including their individual experiences in a single space of collective storytelling. Participating in the process of constant co-creation, users construct their own virtual world, filling it with micro-narrative stories of collective creativity, subsequently living independently ...
On certain groups in the Soviet outbound tourism (on the example of the Kaliningrad region)
... the specialized routs. The author identifies the measures taken by the state organizations dealing with the outbound tourism issues aimed to improve the efficiency of the tourist trips. The article considers the basic elements borrowed from foreign experience and implemented in the Kaliningrad regional economy.
1. Государственный архив Калининградской области (далее — ГАКО). Ф. Р-228 (Калининградский областной совет ...
The Development of a Criminalistics Theory in Russia and the United States: A Comparative Analysis
... and object of criminalistics and provide an overview of the history of the discipline. I address the relationship between criminalistics and criminal procedure law. In considering the methodological framework for criminalistics, I focus on the thought experiment (event reconstruction) technique and the situational approach, which is used both in Russia and in the US. I describe the concept, essence, and capabilities of the situation approach to crime investigation. Today, the situational approach is ...
Revisiting Schleiermacher’s On the Different Methods of Translating: On the Foundations of Translation Relativity Theory
... theories, to estimate the range of applications of these theories, and to analyse the mutual translatability/untranslatability of translation theories.
1. Avtonomova, N., 2008. Poznanie i perevod. Opyty filosofii yazyka [Cognition and translation. Experiences of language philosophy]. Moscow.
2. Avtonomova, N., 1969. M. Gasparov: 'Shakespeare's sonnets — translations of Marshak'. Voprosy literatury [Issues of literature], 2, p. 100—112.
3. Ben'yamin, V., 2012. Task of the translator. Foreword ...
Research and technology agreements in the Norwegian concession system of the 1970s—1990s
... technology agreements in Norway, and their positive impact on the development of relations with foreign oil and gas companies during the period of formation of the Norwegian oil and gas industry. Based on archival documents, the article considers Norway’s experience of conclusion of research and technology agreements for transferring the latest technologies of exploration and oil and gas production to national oil and gas companies in the process of developing the country’s oil and gas industry. The ...
International Migration in the Periods of Transition and Crisis: the Case of Latvia
... Migrationssystemen (mit Erfahrungen aus Lettland und Albanien). Transnationalismus oder Transregionalismus?// Mitteilungen der Österreichischen Geographischen Gesellschaft. 2013.
Vol. 155. P. 125—147.
14. Hazans M., Philips K. The Post-Enlargement Migration Experience in the Baltic Labor Markets // EU Labor Markets After Post-Enlargement / eds. M. Kahanec,K. F. Zimmermann. Berlin; Heidelberg, 2010. P. 255—304.
15. Krišjāne Z. Labour Migration Processes after European Union Accession in Latvia // Brain ...
Translation of postmodern terminology in the philosophical works by M. Foucault, J. Baudrillard, and J. Derrida
... Michael Foucaut and his book "Words and Things". In: M. Foucault. Slova i veshchi. Arkheologiya gumanitarnykh nauk [Words and Things. Archaeology of Humanities]. St. Petersburg (in Russ.).
Avtonomova, N. S., 2008. Knowledge and Translation. Experiences of Language Philosophy. Moscow (in Russ.).
Barkhudarov, L. S., 1975. Language and translation: Questions on general and private theory of translation. Moscow (in Russ.).
Bass A., 1978. Jacques Derrida, Writing and Difference. London.
Management of Trans-boundary Water Resources: Comparing Russian and American Experiences
This article is based on a comparative analysis of Russia and US’s experience of participation in international cooperation in the field of trans-boundary water management. The author showcases the work of Russian-Estonian Commission for Protection and Rational Use of Trans-Boundary Waters and the US-Canadian International ...
On the Semiotic Model of Image
... “primary” sign as its sign vehicle that represents the object constituted by all the facts (cases of semiosis) that are similar to that primary sign. Three key functions of the image are defined: a) the memory function (the accumulation of semiotic experience inherent in a certain discourse), b) the transfer function (transmission (synchronic and diachronic) of semiotic experience from one discourse to another), c) logonomic function (prescription and enabling of the future of acts of semiosis, ...
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... anarchist black colour is counterposed to the white colour — a symbol of power in many cultures. The author shows that the idea of destruction, which the black colour of anarchy manifests, is correlated with the anthropological universals of visual experience. This idea is connected with the prototypical root of the colour black — the night, which is associated with chaos across many cultures. The protest semantics of the colour black is increasingly used in contemporary art activism. The author ...
The optics of vision in Daniel Kehlmann’s novel The Farthest Place
... Place — one of the most famous novel of the modern German author Daniel Kehlmann. The organization of the novel’s text is described and parallels to other literature works are drawn. The article focuses on the influence of the 20th century modernist experiments on Kehlmann’s works
1. Кельман Д. Последний предел. СПб., 2004.
Kehlmann, text dominant, visualization of narration.
Border Position as a Factor of Strategic and Territorial Planning in Russian Regions in the Baltic
... planning of constituent entities and municipal districts. The result is a combination of measures aimed simultaneously at solving defence problems, delivering economic security, and supporting trans-border cooperation. The Baltic macroregion has vast experience in developing joint Russia-EU programmes. This experience of coordinating activities in the economic and sociocultural spheres, as well as international spatial planning innovations (German landscape planning, etc.), can be adopted in Russia....
KANET: application in ultrasonography and challenges of protocoling
... Kurjak. KANET is widely used for the differentiated assessment of the fetus during a normal and high-risk pregnancy. The test helps to identify antenatal deviations in the development of the central nervous system of the fetus. The authors describe their experience of doing the test and offer a new technique of the KANET automated protocoling.
1. Изранов В. А., Мартинович М. В. Разработка лексикона ультразвукового исследования щитовидной ...
The significance of the critique of A. I. Vvedensky’s ‘new psychophysiological law’ for Russian philosophy
... emphasises their unique features and relevance for further historical and philosophical analysis.
1. Astafiev, P. E. 1893, Vera i Znanie v edinstve mirovozzreniya (opit nachala kriticheskoi monadologii) [Faith and Knowledge in the unity of Outlook (the experience of the early critical monadologie)], Moscow.
2. Belov, V. N. 2013, Vvedensky—rodonachalnik russkovo neokantianstva [Vvedensky — the founder of Russian neo-Kantianism], Neokantianstvo v Rossii: Aleksandr Ivanovich Vvedensky, Ivan Ivanovich ...
Development of Aland Islands: major trends and challenges
... sociologica, Vol. 11, no. 4, p. 207—222.
7. Nordic Islands: no-no land, 1994, The Economist, Vol. 333, no. 891, p. 60—70.
8. Karlsson, A. 2009, Sub-National Island Jurisdictions as Configurations of Jurisdictional Powers and Economic Capacity: Nordic Experiences from Åland, Faroes and Greenland, Island Studies Journal, Vol. 4, no. 2, p. 139—162.
9. Karlsson, T. 1999, A tax paradise in the making? Alcohol regulations in the Aland islands, Contemporary drug problems, Vol. 26, no. 1, p. 3—30.
Kant’s appearance as an objective-objectual [gegenständlich] representation
... Transcendentalizm Kanta i ego koncept veshi samoiy po sebe [Kant's transcendentalism, transcendental shift (turn) and the thing in itself], Proceedings of the International Workshop “Transcendental Turn in Contemporary Philosophy: Metaphysics, Theory of Experience, Theory of Consciousness (?)” (Moscow, April 22—23, 2016). Moscow: Foundation for Humanities, p. 37—45.
6. Ogurcov, A. P. 2011, Filosofiia nauki: XX vek (v 3 tt.) [Philosophy of science: XXth Century]: Koncepcii i problemy (T.1): issledovatel'skie ...
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
... the Wilsons River Story Sites Community History Project // Ibid. 2010. № 2. P. 51—60.
28. Landorf C. Public History: A Sense of Identity and a Sense of Place // Oral History. 2000. № 1. P. 92—102.
29. Levine P. Foreword // Lynn E. An Ongoing Experiment. P. 1—4. URL:
(дата обращения: 22.03.2016).
30. Lynn E. An Ongoing Experiment: State Councils, the Humanities, and the American Public ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
... as one of the factors behind the socioeconomic development of a territory. They give estimates for tourism revenues associated with the emergence of a new attraction and its inclusion into travel itineraries and landmark maps. The authors look at the experience of development of historical European towns from the perspective of tourist attractiveness and explore the role of architectural landscape in creating a positive image of a town for tourists; they also provide a background for including historical ...
Kant’s transcendentalism as a transcendental paradigm of philo¬so¬phiz¬ing
... paradigm (a special type of philosophical research) differing from both the "objective" metaphysics of Antiquity and the "subjective" metaphysics of Modernity (the metaphysics of an object (transcendent metaphysics; meta—physics) — experience (transcendental metaphysics) — the metaphysics of the subject (immanent metaphysics; meta—psychology)). For this purpose, the author introduces suchnew methodological concepts as “transcendental shift” and “transcendental perspective” ...
Poetry as a space for cognitive research: Czesław Miłosz and Howard Nemerov
... Czesław Miłosz // VQR A National Journal of Literature & Discussion. 1988. V. 64, № 3. URL:
25. Lehrer J. Proust Was a Neuroscientist. Boston ; N. Y., 2007.
26. Manzotti R. Experiences are Objects. Towards a Mind-object Identity Theory // Rivista Internazionale di Filosofia e Psicologia. 2016. Vol. 7, № 1. Р. 16—36.
27. Manzotti R. The Spread Mind: Why Consciousness and the World are One. N. Y., 2018.
28. Midgley M....
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
The purpose of this work was to summarize the existing experience and approaches to software development and create the methodology for a software product development for the aviation industry. The current research was based on the systemic analysis and the theory of statistical estimation. This work primarily ...
European and Eurasian integration: similarities and differences
... analysis of demographic and socio-economic development indicators of the EU and EAEU countries, as well as the integration mechanisms and instruments. The research comes to the conclusion on the possibility of adopting the European Union integration experience for the further integration processes in the Eurasian integration process. The primary tool for research is the comparative analysis. It is noted that the economic integration of countries in the post-Soviet space follows the path of the ...
Consequences and Design in General and Transcendental Logic
... in the consequence’s antecedent. I put forward the hypothesis that in his logical taxonomy, Kant attempted to reconcile the substitutional interpretation of formal consequences and a formal analysis of the transcendental relations of objects of experience. However, if we interpret the limitations imposed by transcendental logic on the power of judgement in the spirit of the scholastic ontology of transcendental relations, it would contradict Kant’s critique of dogmatic ontology. Following ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... N. 2003, Gumanitarnaja geografija: Prostranstvo i jazyk geograficheskih obrazov [Humanitarian geography: Space and language of geographical
images], Saint Petersburg, 296 p.
16. Lachininsky, S. S. 2013, Opyt tipologii geojekonomicheskih riskov [Experience of typology of geoeconomic risks], Geografija i prirodnye resursy [Geography and natural resources], no. 2, p. 15—22.
17. Lachininskii, S. S. Experience on the typology of geoeconomic risks, Geography and Natural Resources, 2013, Vol. 34,...
Social and pedagogical support for the development of social communication network by deprived teenagers
care based on the methods of social network analysis and social support networking.
1. Bertalanffy L. von. General system theory: Foundation, development, application.N. Y., 1968.
2. Bronfenbrenner U. The Ecology of Human Development: Experiments by Nature and Design. Cambridge (Massachusetts), 1979.
3. Fischer C. S., Jackson R. M., Steuve C. A. et al. Networks and places. N. Y., 1977.
Lifintsev D., Antsuta A.
social and pedagogical support, adolescent social networks, social
Immanuel Kant – Racist and Colonialist?
... by the campaign, initiated an analogous search for racists among the national thinkers and politicians of the past. Suddenly Kant emerged as a ‘scapegoat’. This statement is an attempt to assess such reactions from the perspective of Russia’s experience.
Vadim A. Chaly
Virtual devices as means of the organization of interdisciplinary communications
... университета им. И. Канта. 2006. Вып. 4. С. 106—109.
Гилд Х., Тобочник Я.
Компьютерное моделирование в физике. М., 1990. Ч. 1, 2.
Nesterova Zh., Nikitin M., Fedotov V.
experiment, physics, mechanics, virtual devices, technical education.
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... Shorokhov, E. A., Gromov, V. V., Chervyakov, O. V., Shlyamin, V. A. Shorokhov E. A., Gromov V. V., Chervyakov O. V., Shlyamin V. A. 2001, Mezhdunarodnyi opyt razvitiya turizma v rossiiskoi chasti Barentseva Evro-Arkticheskogo regiona [International experience in tourism development in the Russian part of the Barents Euro-Arctic region], Petrozavodsk, 23 p. (in Russ.).
12. Pankratova, A. I. 2018, Study of cross-border cooperation projects aimed at developing the hospitality industry in the Baltic ...
The introduction of the open source GIS tools into the procedure of environmental planning
... the most acute problems of biodiversity preservation in the region requires the restoration of the conservation area network. This article gives an assessment of the previous and perspective conservation area networks on the basis of landscape design experience and biological indicators.
Ландшафтная программа Калининградской области // Вестник Российского государственного университета ...
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... Veduhina, V. G. 2011. Ekology-geografical mapping in townplanning design of municipal level, InterKarto/InterGIS-17, Ustojchivoe razvitie territorij: teoriya GIS i prakticheskij opyt [Sustainable development of territories: theory of GIS and practical experience], Barnaul, p. 254—258. (In Russ.)
3. Vladimirov, V. A. 2002. Ocenka riska i upravlenie tekhnogennoj bezopasnost'yu [Assessment of risk and management of tekhnogenny safety], Moscow, 184 p. (In Russ.)
4. Tikunov, V. S. (ed.), 2005, Geoinformatika,...
Euroregion as a factor of social and economic development of the region
The article is devoted to the study of euroregional development hystory. It also explores the analysis of foreign countries experience in crossborder cooperation. Importance of Euroregions is identified. Euroregion «Baltic» and the Balic euroregional network.
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... Sweden-Finland. The number of tourists visiting cross-border mesoregions indicates the degree of development of the latter.
1. Carson, D. A., Carson, D. B. 2018, International lifestyle immigrants and their contributions to rural tourism innovation: Experiences from Sweden’s far north, Journal of Rural Studies, no. 64, p. 230—240. doi: 10.1016/j.jrurstud.2017.08.004.
2. Almstedt, Å., Lundmark, L., Pettersson, Ö. 2016, Public spending on rural tourism in Sweden, Fennia, vol. 194, no. 1, p. 18—31....
Investigation of operating modes of a mobile solar power plant with non-stationary load
The object of the research is a power supply system based on a solar power plant with a non-stationary load on the example of an automatic trading unit (vending machine Coffemar G-546). The aim of the work is an experimental study of the influence of solar radiation power dynamics on the volume of electricity generated, the study of the energy balance of the test facility, the study of the possibilities and development of recommendations for optimizing energy ...
Russia’s North-West Borders: Tourism Resource Potential
... development of Russia’s northwest border regions, tourism requires the extending of border regions’ appeal. A unique resource of the northwestern border regions are the current and historical state borders and border facilities. Successful international experience of creating and developing tourist attractions and destinations using the unique geographical position of sites and territories may help to unlock the potential of Russia’s north-western border regions. This article interprets the tourism ...
Computing experiment for simulating altitude-latitude distributions of ionospheric parameters
A mixed derivatives influence in during three-dimensional simulation of ionosphere by difference methods is considered.
Ишанов С. А., Клевцур С. В.
Математическое моделирование ионосферы с учетом ее трехмерной неоднородности // Вестник Российского государственного университета им. И. Канта. 2010. Вып. 10. С. 152—158.
Латышев К. С., Зинин Л. В., Ишанов С. А
. Математическое моделирование околоземной космической плазмы // Энциклопедия низкотемпературной плазмы. 2008. Т. 7-1, ч. 3...
Kant’s transcendentalism and concept of the thing in itself
... Transcendentalizm Kanta i ego koncept veshi samoiy po sebe [Kant’s transcendentalism, transcendental shift (turn) and the thing in itself], Proceedings of the International Workshop “Transcendental Turn in Contemporary Philosophy: Metaphysics, Theory of Experience, Theory of Consciousness (?)” (Moscow, April 22—23, 2016). Moscow: Foundation for Humanities, p. 213—226.
36. Katrechko, S. L. 2017b, Kantovskoe javlenie ob"ektivno-ob"ektnoe (predmetnoe) predstavlenie, Kantovskiiy sbornik [The ...
Interorganisational networking as the principal form of technological, innovative and research cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region
... Federation in the field of international scientific and technical cooperation: Order of the Ministry of Science of the Russian Federation dated February 4, 2000, no. 25], 2000.
4. Boyko, A. N. 2006, Opyt innovacionnogo sotrudnichestva stran ES i SNG [Experience innovative cooperation of the EU and the CIS]. In: Boyko, A. N., Vlaskin, G. A., Lenchuk, Е. B., Ovchinnikov, V. V., Zuckerman, V. A. XII Mezhdunarodnaja nauchno-prakticheskaja konferencija "Problemy i perspektivy innovacionnogo razvitija ...
Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... partnership of the state and the private sector: forms, projects, risks], Moscow, 315 p. (in Russ.)
31. Kabashkin, V. A. 2010. Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: mezhdunarodnyj opyt i rossijskie perspektivy [Public-private partnerships: international experience and Russian prospects], Moscow, 576 p. (in Russ.)
32. Salikhov, Kh. M., Zverev, A. A. (ed.) 2011, Gosudarstvenno-chastnoe partnerstvo: Praktika. Problemy. Perspektivy [Public-private partnership: Practice. Problems. Prospects], Moscow, 398 ...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
(accessed 13. 05.2020).
3. Johanson, J. E., Pekkola, E., Husman, P. 2017, Government programme as a strategy — The Finnish experience, Administrative Sciences, vol. 7, no. 2, p.1—16 doi:
4. Poister, T. H. 2020, The future of strategic planning in the public sector: Linking strategic management and performance, Public Administration ...
Development of Parallel Algorithms for Solving Systems of Linear Algebraic Equations
For solving systems of linear equations with dense system matrix there is presenting a parallel algorithm of SOR-method. There is showing OpenMP-programm for the parallel algorithm. There are giving the results of numerical experiments.
1. Гергель В. П. Высокопроизводительные вычисления для многоядерных многопроцессорных систем. М., 2010.
2. Эндрюс Г. Р. Основы многопоточного,...
Children’s subculture as a component of social development of older pre-school children
... Секретный мир детей в пространстве мира взрослых. СПб., 1998.
5. Каверин В. А. Два капитана. Калининград, 1982. Т. 1.
сhildren’s subculture, sociocultural experience, psychological culture, communicative component of children’s subculture, children’s folklore
The Eurasian Economic Community in the global energy system
... considers the IEA data on energy reserves in terms of global and national energy security. The authors describe methods for regulating the energy market in the European Union and the Eurasian Economic Community. The authors support the idea of applying the experience of the EU.
риски для глобальной энергетической безопасности и пути их снижения: глобальный обзор / ЕЭК ООН. Нью-Йорк; Женева,...
Cross-Border Cooperation in the Kaliningrad region: Problems and Prospects
... Poland and Lithuania to the EU, the nature, forms and content of their border cooperation with the Kaliningrad region have fundamentally changed. There is a tendency towards strengthening the neighborhood policy. The already gained extensive and varied experience of the participation of the Kaliningrad region in the IN-TERREG Programme contributed to the socio-economic development of the region. The new financial tools should be linked to the regional development strategies of the neighboring territories....
J. Andrzejewski's diary From One Day to Another: The poetics of an "unfinished work"
This article emphasises the significance of the diary genre in Jerzy Andrzejewski's prosaic experiments of the 1970s. The author considers the poetics of Andrzejewski's "literary diary" From One Day to Another and unfinished novel of diary "genesis" Hundred Years Ago and Now.
. Gra z cieniem. Warszawa,...
Features of connecting measuring devices with the software package Matlab
... multifunctional instrument complex for using the resources of the Matlab application software package for recording and processing received signals. The basic device is a memory oscilloscope manufactured by «Tektronix», which has proven itself in laboratory experiments on radio spectroscopy. The proposed procedure for connecting the oscilloscope to the software package is a sequence of actions that are quite accessible to any user. At the same time, it can significantly increase the efficiency of using ...