Minimising Investment Risks Through Optimising Public-Private Partnership: The Case of the Kaliningrad Region
... international investors and concordant with best practices and, secondly, enables the executive authorities and businesses to collaborate in developing the most efficient legal framework for partnership. The article identifies the role of PPP in solving the problem of regional development and gives recommendations on overcoming barriers and implementing PPP projects in the region.
1. The plenary session of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, 2016, Official site of the Russian President, available at
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
4. Harrigan, F., McGilvray, J. W., McNicoll, I. H. 1981, The Estimation of Interregional Trade Flows, Journal of Regional Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science Association, no. 51(1), p. 179—195.
6. Jackson, R. W, Schwarm, W. R., Okuyama, Y., Islam, S. 2006, A Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices, Annals of Regional Science, no. 40 (4), p. 909—920.
7. Lamande, ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
....lt/news/politics/butkyavichyus-udivlen-zayavleniem-prezidenta-estoniiob-aes.d?id=60103417 (accessed 11.12.2013).
10. Tarasov, A. V. 2005, Sovremennoe sostojanie i perspektivy razvitija jadernoj jenergetiki v regione Baltijskogo morja [Current state and prospects of development of nuclear power in the Baltic Sea Region], Sbornik tezisov dokladov VIII Mezhdunarodnoj molodezhnoj nauchnoj konferencii Poljarnoe sijanie 2005. Jadernoe budushhee:
bezopasnost', jekonomika i pravo [Abstracts of the VIII International Youth Scientific Conference aurora 2005. Nuclear ...
A spatial study of networking in the Vistula Lagoon region using geoinformation systems
... cooperation — the most efficient form of unlocking the economic and natural potential of territories — is rapidly developing in Russia under the influence of global processes. Due to its unique geopolitical position, the Kaliningrad region is one of the regions where such networks develop at both the regional and international levels. When studying such forms of cooperation, the traditional methods of social sciences as research tools are not sufficient, which is explained by the dynamic nature of network cooperation as well as ...
Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions
The relevance of this study stems from the importance of Russia’s coastal regions for the development of the national economy and foreign economic ties. There are significant differences between coastal regions, which should be taken into account when devising a regional development policy. The article aims to identify specific features of Russia’s ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... renewal // Regional Studies. 1997. № 31 (5). P. 491—503.
31. Moulaert F., Sekia F. Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey // Regional Studies. 2003. № 37(3). P. 289—302.
32. Rosenfeld S. A. Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development // European Planning Studies. 1997. № 5(1). P. 3—23.
33. Storper M. The Regional Economy: Territorial Development in a Global Economy. N. Y. ; L., 1997.
34. Wolfe D. A. Knowledge, Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association ...
Kaliningrad Architectural Landscape as a Tourist Attraction
The authors consider the development of urban tourism as one of the factors behind the socioeconomic development of a territory. They give estimates for tourism revenues ... ... monitoringa sostojanija turistskoj otrasli [Analytical Report on the results of a sample survey of the population of the Kaliningrad region in order to monitor the state of the tourism industry], 2014, Kaliningrad.
2. Belintseva, I. 1996, Osobennosti reguljarnoj ...
Transboundary spatial planning in the Baltic Sea Region
VASAB co-operation for spatial planning and development. URL: https://www.kreis-lwl.de.
Spatial Planning for Future Development in the European Union / ULI.
a Framework for Spatial Development in the
Region // Third Conference of Ministers for Spatial Planning and Development.
Spirina I. V.
Baltic sea region, VASAB, trans-boundary cooperation, cross-border spatial planning, spatial development, spatial developmentn projects.
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... Terminy i opredelenija v innovacionnoj sfere [The terms and definitions in innovation], Innovacii [Innovations], no. 2, pp. 28—31.
17. Moskvina, О. S. Innovacionnyj potencial kak faktor ustojchivogo razvitija regiona [Innovative potential as a factor of sustainable development in the region], available at: http://www. vscc. ac. ru/newsite/jou/30/art30_02.php (accessed 23 September 2012).
18. Zadumkin, K. А., Kondakov, I. А. (ed.), 2010, Nauchno-tehnicheskij potencial regiona: ocenka sostojanija i perspektivy razvitija [Scientific ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... 2014, Quantitative assessment of the impact of international competitiveness factors in Russian regions, Aktual'nye problemy ekonomiki i prava [Actual problems of economics and law], no. 1, p. 156—165. (in Russ.)
30. Huddeva, V. V. 2011, Management of regional competitiveness based on the development of technology to stimulate the socio-economic development of the territory, Vestnik TGU. Gumanitarnye nauki. Ekonomika [Bulletin of TSU. Humanitarian sciences. Economy], no. 1 (93), p. 203—209. (in Russ.)
31. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, ...
The development of bioeconomy of the Baltic Region in the context of regional and global climate change
Climate change is projected to have a profound effect on natural ecosystems, biodiversity, and societies both in the Baltic region and globally, particularly so through agriculture and food systems. The Baltic region has a vast potential for the development of bioeconomy due to the existing opportunities for biomass production and advances in microbiology leading to process- and product innovations in biomass production and utilization. The development of sustainable bioeconomy in the Baltic region, however,...
On trends in the development of cross-border cooperation in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
Kivikari U., Lindstrоm M., Lihuto K. The external economic relations of the Kaliningrad Region. Turku school of economics and business administration, Discussion. Kaliningrad, 1998.
Klemeshev A., Fedorov G., Zverev Yu. et al. Concept of development of the Kaliningrad region under the conditions of Russian European cooperation in the Baltic sea region // Region of co-operation. Iss. 9 (34). Kaliningrad, 2004.
Mezhevich N. Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives // Baltic region. 2015. № ...
The effect of railway network evolution on the Kaliningrad region’s landscape environment
This article addresses methodology of modern landscape studies from the perspective of natural and man-made components of a territory. Railway infrastructure ... ... cartographic materials and historiography made it possible to identify the main stages of the development of the Kaliningrad railway network in terms of its territorial scope and... ... transportation. Two types of railway infrastructure are identified in the Kaliningrad region – modern (functioning) and relic (abandoned) ones. In the Kaliningrad region...
Geosituational Modelling of Coastal Marine Systems
... Baltic Federal University, no. 7, p.142—154. (In Russ.)
3. Dedkov, V. P., Fedorov, G. M. 2006, Prostranstvennoe, territorial'noe i landshaftnoe planirovanie v Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Spatial, territorial and landscape planning in the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, 184 p. (In Russ.)
4. Zhindarev, L. A., Badyukova, E. N., Loukianov, S. A., Solovyova, G. D. 2008, The development of barrier-lagoon Southeast Baltic systems, Oceanology, Vol. 48, no.4, p. 641—647. (In Russ.)
5. Zhindarev, L. A., Ryabkova, O. I., Sivkov, V. V. 2012, Geology and geomorphology of sea coast, Neft' i okruzhayuschaya sreda Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Oil ...
Problems and Prospects of Cross-Border Cooperation in Tourism between Russia and Europe
... Playground of the European Integration, Eurolimes, Vol. 7, p. 148—159, available at:
5. Scott, J. W., Laine, J. 2012, Borderwork: Finnish-Russian co-operation and civil society engagement in the social economy of transformation, Enterpreneurship & Regional Development, Vol. 24, no. 3—4, April, p. 187—197.
6. Smith, S. L. J. 1998, Tourism as An Industry: Debates and Concepts. In: Ioannides, D., Debbage, K. G. (eds.), The Economic Geography of the Tourist Industry: A Supply-side Analysis, New York, Routledge,...
Land Use Change and Economics of Land Degradation in the Baltic Region
... Mirzabaev, A., Nkonya, E. 2013, The economics of land degradation, ZEF Working paper series, no. 109, Bonn, Germany.
2. Nkonya, E., Anderson, W., Kato, E., Koo, J., Mirzabaev, A., von Braun, J., Meyer, S. 2016. Global cost of land degradation / Economics of Land Degradation and Improvement, A Global Assessment for Sustainable Development Springer International Publishing, p. 117—165.
3. Winthner, T. Tlga, M., Valters, K. 2014, A Bioeconomy for the Baltic Sea Region: mapping fo stakeholders, practices and opportunities, Innogate and Nordic Council of Ministers, available at:
4. Daily, G. C., Kareiva, P. M., Polasky, S., Ricketts, T. H., Tallis,...
Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and the Kaliningrad region
... of the territorial communities and authorities], 1980, Madrid, May 21, available at: http://conventions.coe.int/treaty/rus/Treaties/Html/106.htm (accessed 08 July 2013 г.).
18. Prigranichnoe sotrudnichestvo [Cross-border cooperation], Ministry of Regional Development of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www. minregion.ru/activities/international_relations/Cross-border_coop/ (accessed 08 July 2013 г.).
19. Yarovoi, G. О. 2007, Regionalizm i transgranichnoe sotrudnichestvo v Evrope [Regionalism and cross-border ...
Russia’s energy geostrategy in the Baltic Sea region
... Russian energy policy in the Baltic Sea region in the context of the world energy market globalization. The study focuses on the three Baltic States — Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia — which have a similar geographical location and history. The dynamic development of the region as a whole is strongly influenced by the stability of energy supply in each state. The article analyses the role Russia plays in the energy policy of the region from both geopolitical and geostrategic viewpoints. The author identifies the main ...
Impact of remigration on the worksphere under Covid-19: the case of Lithuania
... kūrimą. In: Diasporos profesionalai: kaip juos telkti kuriant Lietuvos gerovę, Mykolo Romerio universitetas ir Socialinių inovacijų institutas.
17. Gečienė, I., Matulaitis, Š. 2012, Lithuanian Diaspora Role in Sustainable Development of Country, Regional Formation and Development Studies, vol. 3, no. 8, p. 84—91.
18. Grabowska, I., Engbersen, G. 2016, Social Remittances and the Impact of Temporary Migration on an EU Sending Country: The Case of Poland, Central and Eastern European Migration Review, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 99—117.
19. Karolak, M. 2016, From Potential to Actual Social Remittances? Exploring How Polish Return Migrants Cope ...
Modern understanding of ‘geoeconomic position’ and the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... ‘the economic space of Russia’. The study uses traditional methodology of economic geography (the territorial, cluster, and spatial approaches) and the geoeconomic approach developed by the authors. The article also addresses recent findings in regional economy and spatial studies. It is aimed at the development of the geoeconomic paradigm in the framework of social geography and that of spatial science. An analysis of the geoeconomic position and the developing spatial relations can be of interest for researchers of geographic clusters, agglomerations, and such ...
Cross-border Specialization of Interregional Interaction: Applying New Assessment Methods
Cross-border cooperation as a type of interregional interaction is becoming a significant factor in the development of border regions. It can be viewed as a result of intensification of cross-border contacts and greater economic openness of cross-border regions. Thus, the roots of current development are quite easy to pinpoint. However, assessment of the impact of cross-border ...
Innovations in the Baltic Sea Region and Network Cooperation between Russia and the EU
... and should therefore be more actively encouraged. Northwestern Federal District traditionally plays a special role in the development of EU-Russia cooperation, since a number of its regions border on the EU countries. The district participates in the development of network innovative structures within the Baltic Sea region. It takes an active part in cross-border cooperation — activities that involve the formation of transborder innovative clusters. There are high expectations associated with the formation of such territorially localised innovative networks, as ...
Matrix Representation of the Kaliningrad Regional Accounts System: Experimental Development and Modelling Prospects
... mul'tiplikativnyh jeffektov: Habarovskij kraj [The study of regional macroeconomic proportions and multiplicative effects: Khabarovsk region], Prostranstvennaja jekonomika [Spatial Economics], no. 2, p. 44—66.
2. Voloshenko, K., Kuznetsova, A. 2014, The Balance Model of Regional Development Management in Certain Territorial Conditions: Development and Application,
Balt. Reg., no. 3, p. 4—21. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2014-3-1.
3. Voloshenko, K. Yu, Kuznetsova, A. L. 2014, Balansovaja model' upravlenija regional'nym razvitiem: ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
This article considers the possibility of Russian integration into a common research, technological, and innovative space of the Baltic region. The author presents the results of a comparative analysis of innovative development in Russia and the Baltic Sea countries based on the calculation of an integral research and technological potential index for the Russian Federation, the Northwestern Federal District of Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Germany, Poland,...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... Korneevets, V. S. 2015, Socioeconomic typology of Russia’s coastal regions, Balt. Reg., Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 89—101. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-7.
3. Fedorov G. M., Kuznetsova T. Yu., Razumovskii V. M. 2017, How the Proximity of the Sea Affects Development of Economy and the Settlement Pattern in Kaliningrad Oblast, Regional Research of Russia, Vol. 7, no. 4, p. 352—362.
4. Strategiya natsional'noi bezopasnosti Rossii [The National Security Strategy of Russia], 2015, Moscow, available at:
Authority/president (accessed ...
The innovative aspects of the fishing fleet development in the Russian exclave region
Our country has set a course for the economy modernisation on the basis of innovative development. In the post-war period until 1991, the exclave of Russia — the Kaliningrad region — showed high rates of socioeconomic development due to the establishment of a large-scale sea fishing industry. Such success rested on research and innovative activity. This article analyses the successful innovative development of the fishing fleet in the historical perspective: new vessels,...
The territorial cohesion as the basis for a balanced territorial policy in the Kaliningrad region
The territorial cohesion concept became a key priority of the European spatial development policy due to the growing awareness of the role of geography in ensuring sustainable regional development. The article is focused on the way of adapting this concept to the Kaliningrad region as a foundation for a sustainable spatial development policy in the context of the EU and the Baltic Sea Region cohesion policy.
1. Dedkov, V. P., Fedorov,...
The Kaliningrad dilemma: a 'development corridor' or a 'double periphery'? The geopolitical factor of the development of the Russian exclave on the Baltic Sea
... strategy based on the national strategy of modernisation and innovation-based development and, at the same time, taking into account the geopolitical aspect. It is necessary to proceed with the implementation of large-scale projects that stimulate the development of both the regional economy and form cross-industry clusters including large, medium, and small enterprises. The region should become an increasingly important "development corridor" between Russian regions and the EU states situated on the Baltic Sea
The development of the industrial port complex of the Kaliningrad region
Socio-economic development of the Kaliningrad region requires new scenarios and ways of functioning of the regional economy. Based on recent regional studies, the author proposes to resume the discussion of alternative strategies for the development of the Kaliningrad region. One of the most promising ...
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
Innovative activity is carried out at three levels — those of the state, region and a company or a university. This article considers the level of development of knowledge-based economy in Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland at each of the three levels, as well as descripes the spatial differentiation of innovative activity within the Baltic region. The analysis ...
The foreign policy of Poland and the Kaliningrad region in 1989—2012
... role of the Kaliningrad region in the Polish foreign policy.
1. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004, The geopolitical signifance of the Kaliningrad oblast from the perspective of Russian interests in the Russian Sea Region. In: Palmowski, T. (ed.). The Framework of regional development in cross-border areas of North-Eastern Poland and the Kaliningrad Oblast, Gdynia-Pelplin, p. 70—76.
2. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. Modzelewski, W. T. 2006, The Polish — Russian Cross-Border Cooperation. Institutional Conditions and ...
A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... and regions, the economies of which affect the safety of Russia’s interests in the Baltic, do not coincide with the boundaries of the ecosystems. This calls for a study of the legal protection of Russia’s environmental interests in the Baltic Sea region. There is no legal mechanism for ensuring a balance between the interests of development and those of environmental security of the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea. Thus, it is necessary to give a functional description of the regional model for the legal protection of the environmental interests of the Russian ...
Kaliningrad region: coastal position as a geographical factor of economic development
... sectoral structure and the pace of economic growth. The role of the borderline situation is ambivalent: if the relations with neighboring countries and the EU as a whole are favorable, then cross-border links that promote competitiveness and socio-economic development of the border regions also develop. If, as of the beginning of 2018, there are problems in mutual relations, both sides suffer economic losses, and their competitors win. In general, the economy of the Kaliningrad region is developing faster than in most regions of ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
(accessed 07.08.2020) (in Russ.).
10. Zubarevich, N. 2020, Regional risks of a new crisis for employment and regional budgets. In: Gurevich, V. S., Kolesnikov, A. V. et all. (eds.) Monitoring ekonomicheskoi situatsii v Rossii: tendentsii i vyzovy sotsial’no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya [Monitoring the economic situation in Russia: trends and challenges of social and economic development], no. 7 (109), April 2020, p. 3—13, Moscow, Institute for Economic Policy named after E. T. Gaidar (Gaidar Institute),...
Estimating the Development of the Latvian - Estonian - Russian Transboundary Tourism and Recreation Region
... area microregion is classified as an ‘emerging’ one. The overall level of development of transboundary tourism and recreation microregions is assessed as ‘below average’. The results of the study can be used in preparing recommendations for the development of transboundary microregions within the Latvian-Estonian-Russian tourism and recreation mesoregion.
Manakov A. G., Golomidova E. S.
transboundary region, tourism, recreation, Pskov region, Estonia, Latvia
Measuring social well-being in the rural areas of the Kaliningrad region
... predprijatij [Economics of agriculture and processing enterprises], no. 2, p.15—19, available at: www.vniiesh.ru/publications (accessed 09.12.2013).
6. Kovalev, S. A. 1974, Regional'nye razlichija v perspektivnom razvitii sel'skogo rasselenija [Regional differences in the future development of rural settlement], Moscow, 101 p.
7. Kovalev, S. A. 1963, Sel'skoe rasselenie (Geograficheskoe issledovanie) [Rural resettlement (Geographical Survey)], Moscow, 372 p.
8. Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2009, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka v stranah Baltijskogo ...
Exclavity as a challenge and a resource for foreign positioning of the Kaliningrad region
The exclusive position of the Kaliningrad region is a fundamental geopolitical factor in its socio-economic and socio-cultural development. Given the region’s foreign positioning, exclavity is both a challenge and a resource. Guided by the principles of factor analysis, through the method of principal components, the author puts forward several theses regarding the possibilities ...
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... economic and social characteristics of Russian regions, their types and ranking whereas the study of collective consciousness requires further attention. It is the collective consciousness that shapes human activity, the results of which largely determine the development of countries and their regions. The authors study the spiritual sphere of regions, the inner world of people, who are human capital. This study is particularly important in relation to Russian youth, who have become one of the most active social groups. The public demand for ...
Semi-Medium-Sized cities of North-West Russia as drivers for regional development
... five regions of the North-West Federal District of the Russian Federation; the socio-economic areas formed by the semi-medium-sized cities are clearly represented. As an example, five semi-medium-sized cities of the Kaliningrad region are considered, the role of each city in regional development and regional settlement system is revealed. The author analyses participation of the Kaliningrad semi-mediumsized cities in projects of cross-border cooperation; shows trends of territorial interaction between the semi-medium-sized cities ...
Interregional and cross-country flows of labor resources in the Kaliningrad region: factors and vectors in the contemporary Eurasian context
... Forsyth P., King B. Is the Migration-Tourism Relationship only about VFR? // Annals of Tourism Research. 2014. Vol. 46 (3). P. 130—143.
13. Костяшов Ю. В. Формирование... ... Информационно-аналитический портал БФУ им. И. Канта : [сайт]. URL:
. kantiana.ru/index. php (дата обращения: 07.09.2018).
21. Федеральная... ... обращения: 20.09.2018).
22. Yemelyanova L., Lyalina A. V. External Migration Development in the Kaliningrad Region in the 1990—2000th // Mediterranian J. Soc. Sci. 2015. Vol...
The development of science as a factor in the Kaliningrad region innovative security
... to the regional innovation system in the field of research. The author describes important factors having a positive and a negative impact on the competitiveness of the research component of the innovation system of the region. The evaluation of the development of science in the Kaliningrad region in the Soviet (1958—1985) and contemporary (2000—2014) periods of history is undertaken. It is concluded that the regional innovation system of the Kaliningrad region, having undergone a major structural adjustment in the 1990s, is currently ...
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... Prokkola, E.-K., Saarinen, J., Zimmerbauer, K. 2015, Regions, borders and identity in a relational and territorial world, Nordia Geographical Publications, Vol. 44, no 4, p. 1—4.
14. Interim report on the implementation of the study «The Baltic Sea Region in the focus of development strategies of the European Union and the Russian Federation », 2012, Center for Cross-Border and Interregional Cooperation of the Higher School of Economics, St. Petersburg, available at:
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
17. Pol'sha vystupaet za vizovye l'goty zhiteljam Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Poland supports visa privileges to residents of the Kaliningrad Region], 2010, Kaliningrad.ru, available at: http://kgd.ru/news/item/5940 (accessed 29.08.2014).
18. Poljaki hotjat razvivat' maloe prigranichnoe peredvizhenie po vode [Poles want to develop a small border traffic on the water], 2013, Kaliningrad.ru, available at: http://kgd.ru/news/item/26951-polyaki-hotyat-razvivat-maloe-prigranichnoe-peredvizhenie-po-vode ...
Cross-border Tourism in the Russian Northwest: General Trends and Features of Development
... that considers the border regions of Northwest Russia as attractive destinations for tourists from neighbouring countries. The development of cross-border tourism as a specific form characteristic of only border regions is one of key areas of tourism development in these regions. An assessment of the prospects of developing cross-border tourism in the border regions of Russian Northwest becomes a relevant research objective. The author identifies the specific features and general trends in the development of cross-border tourism in the Russian ...
The Baltic Sea Region and the Black Sea Area: Two Pieces of the Same Puzzle
The Baltic Sea region and the Black Sea area are overlapping regions that have their own political, historical and cultural peculiarities. They belong to the same geopolitical system, within which they are developing two regional cooperation subsystems strongly influenced both by internal political and economic dynamics and by external actors. The aim of this research is to analyse the political and economic factors that influence the cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the Black Sea area by means of comparative approach, which will help to determine the similarities and differences necessary ...
Post-Soviet Space: background and the results of regionalization
The article deals with the regionalization of social processes and their specific manifestations in the post-Soviet space. According to the author, regionalization is developing at four levels-international (macroregional), subregional, intraregional and on country levels. The most important one is the international level. Specific features of regionalization at each level of the post-Soviet space are described. The ...
Similarities and differences in curricula of a bachelor’s degree in oceanology at the universities in St Petersburg, Klaipeda, and Kaliningrad
... resource development and education planning], Perspektivy. Voprosy obrazovanija [Prospects. Education Matters], Vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 9—26.
37. Sherry, N. S., Simaeva, I. N. 2010, Strategija razvitija obrazovanija v regione Rossijskoj Federacii [Education development strategy in the region of the Russian Federation], Kaliningrad, Izdatelstvo Изд-во Immanuel Kant State University of Russia, 222 p.
38. Schedrovitsky, G. P. 1993, Sistema pedagogicheskih issledovanij (metodologicheskij analiz) [The system of educational research (methodological ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... in Europe and worldwide. It is largely viewed as a potential strategy for societal development, aimed to increase prosperity while reducing dependence on raw materials... ... economy as a way to enhance economic growth and increase profits. Governments across the world actively engage in the discussion about the benefits of a transition to a circular economy and about its impact on employment, economic growth... ... Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Commission Work Programme 2015 — A New Start, Brussels, available at:
Transformation of global value chains in Russia and the Baltics amid Covid-19: prospects for regionalization and implications for economic policy
... Prospects for the development of Russian exports of non-primary non-energy products in new markets, Rossiiskii vneshneekonomicheskii vestnik [Russian Foreign Economic Bulletin], no. 9, p. 44—60 (In Russ.).
31. Efremenko, I. N., Karaya, Y. V. 2013, Development of integration processes in the Baltic region countries, Vestnik Rostovskogo gosudarstvennogo ekonomicheskogo universiteta (RINKh) [Bulletin of the Rostov State University of Economics], no. 1—2, p. 126—132 (In Russ.).
32. Khodachek, А. M. 2010, Transgranichnoe sotrudnichestvo makroregiona ...
Innovative development of Russian coastal regions: north–south divergence
Coastal regions are territorial social systems whose socio-economic and innovative development is strongly influenced by the factor of coastalisation. The effect of movement to the sea determines the dynamics of settlement systems as well as their economic and infrastructure development. This holds for transport, logistics, information and communications, industrial, and other infrastructure....