The apologia of reason in J. Chr. Gottsched’s classicistic system: On the 250th anniversary of the philosopher’s death
This article revisits the ratio-centric system developed by the prominent exponent of the German enlightenment J. Chr. Gottsched (1700—1766). The authors examine the problem of the ontological argument in the context of the current civilizational crisis of consciousness, which arose against the background of the 20th century crisis of objectivist methodology of modern natural sciences. Such a methodology is incapable of solving the problem of an accurate description of the reality, in particular...
Kant, Nietzsche, and the Enlightenment: A comparative analysis
... functional status of the ‘guardian’ and the new interpretation of the ideas of maturity and freedom in Nietzsche’s understanding of the Enlightenment. This becomes possible after Nietzsche’s renunciation of Romanticism and experience of the death of God. Nietzsche extends Kant’s list of possible problems in achieving enlightenment — egoism, guardianship, sloth, and cowardice. For Nietzsche, the central problem is the dominant role of reason in the Enlightenment. Nevertheless, reason ...
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... high density and cohesion networks as early as the second electoral cycle, after which a gradual decrease in the key indices of network integration was registered. A new peak of network cohesion and integration was reached in 2007—2011; however, the death of some key members of political elites in a plane crash resulted in a decrease in the network integration indices to the level of 2001—2005. On the whole, the network structure of Polish political elite is characterised by unstable dynamics relating ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... Laplume A. O., Sonpar K., Litz R. A. Stakeholder theory: Reviewing a Theory That Moves Us // Journal of Management. 2008. Vol. 34. P. 1152—1189.
24. Mitroff I. I. Stakeholders of the organizational mind. San Francisco, 1983.
25. Moore J. F. The death of competition: leadership and strategy in the age of business ecosystems. N. Y., 1996.
26. Neubaum D. O., Zahra S. A. Institutional Ownership and Corporate Social Performance:The Moderating Effects of Investment Horizon, Activism, and Coordination// ...
The Evolution of Settlement Areas of Ingrian Finns in Northwest Russia in the Second Half of the 20th Century
... studies (Results of research the University Centre of Geography and Geo in 2004)], St. Petersburg, p. 488—506.
20. Takala, I. R. 2002, Finny v Karelii i v Rossii: Istorija vozniknovenija i gibeli diaspory [Finns in Karelia in Russia: History and death of the Diaspora], St. Petersburg, 172 p.
21. Fauzer, V. V. 2011, Finno-ugorskie narody v sovremennom mire [Finno- Ugric peoples in the modern world], Ezhegodnik finno-ugorskih issledovanij [Yearbook of Finno-Ugric Studies], no. 3, p. 111—125....
Geography of European Migration
... globalizacii (na primere FRG) [The crisis of "social state" and mass migration as the challenges the nation-state in the context of globalization (in the example of Germany)], Vestnik MGIMO University, no. 5, p. 94—108.
4. Buchanan, P. J. 2002, The Death of The West. St. Martin's Griffin, 320 p.
5. Gumilev, L. N. 1993, EHtnosfera: Istoriya lyudej i istoriya prirody [Ethnosphere History of people and the history of nature], Moscow, 544 p.
6. Denisenko, M. B., Haraeva, O. A., CHudinovskih, O. S. 2003,...
The Problem of the Relationship between Apperception, Self-Consciousness and Consciousness in Kant’s Critical Philosophy
... Mezhdunarodnogo kongressa, posvjashhennogo 280-letiju so dnja rozhdenija i 200-letiju so dnja smerti Immanuila Kanta) [Forum of Young Kant Scholars (Collected Papers of the International Congress on the 280th Anniversary of the Birth and 200th Anniversary of the Death of Immanuel Kant)]. Moscow: Institute of Philosophy RAS, pp. 53-59 [online] Available at:
[Accessed 20 March 2020] (In Rus.)
Kant, I., 1992. On the Form and Principles of the Sensible and Intelligible World. In: ...
The main environmental problems of the Baltic Sea and the ways to solve them
9. Perttila, M., Tervo, V., Parmanne, R. 1982. Marine Pollution Bulletin,Vol. 13, Issue 11, pp. 391—393.
10. Brugmann, L., Hennings, U. 1994. Chemistry and Ecology, Vol. 9, Issue 2,pp. 87—103.
11. Donskov N. 2002. The Baltic Sea — the Sea of death. Novaja
Gazeta.18 April 2002. № 28.
12. Long-Lived Radionuclides in the Seabed of the Baltic Sea. Report of the Sediment Baseline Study of HELCOM MORS-PRO in 2000—2005. Baltic Sea Environment Proc.: Publ. HELCOM. 2006. N 110.
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
... Obligations and Commitments by member states of the Council of Europe (Monitoring Committee). Parliamentary Assembly. Council of Europe. URL: http://assembly.coe.int/committee/MON/Role_E. pdf (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
8. Russia and the death penalty: declaration by the Parliamentary Assembly President. Strasbourg, 2001. 31 May. Council of Europe. URL: http://www.assembly.coe. int/ASP/Press/StopPressView. asp?ID=1208 (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
9. Resolution 1896 (2012)....
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
32. Menzel M. Interrelating dynamic proximities by bridging, reducing and producing distances // Regional Studies. 2015. № 49 (11). P. 1892—1907. doi: 10.1080/ 00343404.2013.848978.
33. Morgan K. The exaggerated death of geography: Learning, proximity and territorial innovation systems // Journal of Economic Geography. 2004. № 4 (1). P. 3—21. doi: 10.1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation ...
The text in the context of the Tartu Semiotic School: problems and prospects
... [Transactionses on Sign Systems], 9, pp. 51—61 (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu. M., 1981. The brain — text — culture — artificial intelligence. Semiotika i informatika [Semiotics and Computer Science], 1, pp. 13—17 (in Russ.).
Lotman, Yu. M., 1993. Death as a plot issue. In: Studies in Slavic Literature and Poetics. Vol. XX: Literary Tradition and Practice in Russian Culture: Papers from an International Conference on the Occasion of the Seventieth Birthday of Yu. M. Lotman. Amsterdam: Rodopi....
Early Kantianism in Russia: J.W. L. Mellmann and J. G. Buhle
... connected with the endeavours of two graduates of Göttingen University. J. W. L. Mellmann was the first adherent of Kant's critical philosophy in Russia and thus provoked a philosophical-theologicaladministrative conflict, which led to his untimely death. J. G. Buhle taught one of the first courses on Kant's philosophy of the critical period and safely returned to Germany after a 20 year residency in Russia.
1. Аноним. F. W. J. Schelling. Vorlesungen über die Methode des akademischen ...
Der frühe Kantianismus in Russland: I. W. L. Melmаn und I. G. Bule
... connected with the endeavours of two graduates of Göttingen University. J. W. L. Mellmann was the first adherent of Kant's critical philosophy in Russia and thus provoked a philosophical-theological-administrative conflict, which led to his untimely death. J. G. Buhle taught one of the first courses on Kant's philosophy of the critical period and safely returned to Germany after a 20 year residency in Russia.
1. Аноним. F. W. J. Schelling. Vorlesungen über die Methode des akademischen Studiums....
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... A. 2004, Space — time constructs for linking information and communication technologies with issues in sustainable transportation, TTRV372, p.665 -677, available at: www.spatial.ucsb.edu (accessed 01.04.2015).
33. Morgan, K. 2001, The Exaggerated Death of Geography: Localised Learning, Innovation and Uneven Development, Paper presented to The Future of Innovation Studies Conference, Eindhoven Univ. of Technology, 20—23 September 2001, available at: http://www.utoronto.ca/onris/research_review/WorkingPapers/WorkingDOCS/Working01/Morgan01_Death....