The destinies of the Russian minority in Gdansk (translated from Polish by L. Maltsev)
This article offers a historical sketch of the life and activities of the Russian diaspora in Gdansk in the 1920-1930s. The author considers the participation of Russian emigrants in the political, business, and cultural life of Gdansk and their relationships with the local authorities. Special attention is paid to the political competition among the Russian minority, the activity of religious, cultural, and educational organisations. The article offers a review ...
Literary scandal in cubo-futurism poetics and the communicative behaviour of recipients
... 428—436 (in Russ.).
Gofman, I., 2003. Analiz freimov: esse ob organizatsii povsednevnogo opyta [Frame Analysis: An Essay on The Organization of Experience]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Gur'yanova, N. A., 2006. The Biography of the Wildest. Kruchenykh’s Memories ... ... Futurism: Memories and Documents]. Мoscow, pp. 7—29 (in Russ.).
In'shakova, E. Yu., 2001. On the verge of Elite and Mass Cultures (Towards Understanding the “game space” of the Russian avant-garde). Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost' [Social ...
The remaking of geopolitical space and institutional transformations: the case of the Baltic Region
... Policy Institutions, Springer. doi:
10. Judson, P. M. 1996, Exclusive Revolutionaries: Liberal Politics, Social Experience, and National Identity in the Austrian Empire, 1848—1914 (Social History, Popular Culture, And Politics In Germany), University of Michigan Press, Michigan, doi:
11. Marshall, P. J. 1998, Oxford History of British Empire. V.II. The Eighteenth Century, Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford.
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... 17—41. (In Russ).
24. Gordeeva, A. E., Klimin, I. I., 2016, Migration policy of modern Finland against the background of the crisis in the European Union countries, Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya i dialog kul’tur [International relations and dialogue of cultures], no. 5, p. 128—143 (In Russ).
25. Arshin, K. V., 2019, Dialectics of securitization and liberalization in the migration policy of Russia, Vlast’ [Power], vol. 27. no. 2, p. 38—42. doi:
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... Administration, vol. 17, no, 3, p. 399—420. doi:
12. Burksiene, V., Dvorak, J., Burbulyte-Tsiskarishvili, G. 2018, Sustainability and sustainability marketing in competing for the title of European Capital of Culture, Organizacija, vol. 51, no. 1, p. 66—78. doi:
13. Burksiene, V., Dvorak, J., Burbulytė-Tsiskarishvili, G. 2020, City Diplomacy in Young Democracies: The Case of the Baltics. In: Amiri, S., Sevin, E....
Communication of Covid-19 consequences in the Baltic States inforsphere
... International Affairs, UPI Briefing Paper, available4 at:
12. Boisot, M. H. 1995, Information Space: A framework for learning in organizations, institutions and culture, Routledge, London.
13. Mencher, M. 2011, News Reporting and Writing, NY, McGraw-Hill, 359 p.
Zabotkina V. I., Pavlenko O. V., Boyarskaya E. L., Moiseeva E. Yu.
threat, risk, assessment, consequences, strategy, communication
Kant and Solovyov: Convergences and Divergences. Report of the International Conference (Kaliningrad, 15-16 November 2018)
... perception and critique of Kant’s practical philosophy by Solovyov. The speakers also paid attention to historical-philosophical problems as well as to various aspects of Kant and Solovyov’s treatment of ethics, aesthetics, politics, law, religion and culture in general. The review sums up the presentations and discussions.
Vvedensky, A. I., 1901. On Mysticism and Criticism in Solovyov’s Theory of Cognition. Voprosy filosofii i psikhologii [Problems of Philosophy and Psychology], 56(1), pp. 2-35....
The dynamics of agricultural land use in the North-West of Russia and the Baltic countries
... countries and the Kaliningrad region, and crop yields are growing throughout the region. Given the characteristic features of agricultural land management dynamics, subregions and the main trends in their development were determined.
1. Бабурин ... ....1093/jeg/4.1.3.
34. Njøs R., Fosse J. K. Linking the bottom-up and top-down evolution of regional innovation systems to policy: Organizations, support structures and learning processes // Industry and Innovation. 2019. № 26 (4). P. 419—438. doi: 10....
The later works of Boris Porshnev in foreign historiography
... Historical Writing // Developments in Modern Historiography / ed. by H. Kozicki. N. Y., 1993. P. 164—181.
36. Markwick R. D. Rewriting History in Soviet Russia. The Politics of Revisionist Historiography, 1956—1974. Basingstoke, 2001.
37. Markwick R. D. Cultural History under Khrushchev and Brezhnev: From Social Psychology to Mentalités // The Russian Review. 2006. Vol. 65, № 2. Р. 283—301.
38. Mazour A. G. The writing of history on the Soviet Union. Stanford, 1971.
39. Mediger W. Mecklenburg,...
Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
... economy. For comparison, European, Asian, Latin American state programs supporting motherhood and childhood are investigated, which are largely determined by the current demographic situation, the level of economic development, historical, religious and cultural peculiarities.
1. Конституция Российской Федерации.
2. Герасимова Н. В. Социальные стандарты — ориентиры развития социальной сферы. URL:
The archetypal space of the palace in E. Zola’s novel «The Ladiesʼ Paradise»
... structural-semiotic method of text analysis, as well as the analysis of archetypical images that are regularly repeated in the European cultural experience. The concept of “archetype” in literary analysis is proved to be necessary. Among other things, using ... ... historical importance for the second half of the XIX century. It is as well regarded in its archetypical function, which organizes the artistic structure of the novel. Besides, the archetypical function of the image of the Palace makes it possible ...
Verb collocations of the semantic field «Memory» with the component ‘Vergangenheit’ in the German media
.... In praise of forgetting: Historical memory and its ironies // History Today. 2017. Vol. 67 (3).
20. McQuaid S. D. Parading Memory and Re-member-ing Conflict: Collective Memory in Transition in Northern Ireland // International Journal of Politics, Culture and Society. 2017. Vol. 30 (1). P. 23—41.
21. Rebrina L. N., Shamne N. L., Milovanova M. V., Terentyeva E. V. Verbal Collocations of Memory: Functional-Semantic and Lexicographic Aspects // Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and ...
The Institutional Architecture of Territorial Innovative Systems: Towards a Spatially Targeted Regional Policy
... environmental justice and public health concerns // Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. 2016. № 49. P. 280—290.
44. Walker G., Kogut B., Shan W. Social capital, structural holes and the formation of an industry network // Organization Science. 1997. № 8 (2). P. 109—125.
Mikhaylov A. S.
institutional architecture, territorial capital, territorial innovation system, Lithuania, Baltic States
Reflections on the dictionary of an integral type
... the dictionaries of an integral type. The author of the article offers a solution to this problem. The proposed model of the integral dictionary is designed to embody the following ideas of modern lexicography: 1) the semantic principle of vocabulary organization, 2) the multidimensional description of the word, 3) the inclusion of encyclopedic, cultural, linguistic, and, if necessary, historical information, following the compex description principle, (4) “live” word functioning principle, i. e. the functional approach.
1. Апресян Ю. Д. Формальная модель языка ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... integral part of the EU legal order, the rules of their interpretation differ from the primary and secondary EU legislation. The reverse influence of the EU law is carried out by EU institutions and Member States by participating in inter-governmental organizations and other international bodies which work out and review national implementation of International Financial Standards.
1. Черниченко С. В. Контуры международного права. Общие вопросы. М....
The thematic field of black humour
Wry humor as cultural phenomenon thematically is organized as a semantic field and focuses on six major components: death and associated with it, destruction of human physiology, fear of danger, threats to beloved ones, social catastrophes, necrophilia. A “play principle” is actively being implemented ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
... both global integration and disintegration patterns, coastal infrastructure, geopolitical and geoeconomic ‘neighbourhood’, cultural excellence, and business and investment environment.
1. Druzhinin, A. G. (ed.) 2017, Transgranichnoe klasteroobrazovanie ... ... business in Russia], no. 6 (2), p. 40—42. (in Russ.)
22. Walerud, C., Viachka, A. 2007, Transnational networks of cluster organizations, Stockholm.
23. United Shipbuilding Corporation, available at:
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
... issledovaniya [Regional studies], no. 4, p. 87—100.
4. Balabeykina, O. A. 2014, Historical and Geographical aspects of territorial organization of Orthodox Church in Russia, Pskovskii regionologicheskii zhurnal, no. 19, p. 64—73. (In Russ.)
5. Abrosimova,... ... 113—121. DOI 10.5922/2079-8555-2015-4-9.
9. Eydemiller, K. Yu. 2015, The role of Muslim communities in transformation of social, cultural and political space of the countries of Northern Europe, Doctorate thesis in Geography, Herzen State Pedagogical University ...
The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Programme 2007—2013, available at:
13. Memorable sign of Soviet-Polish friendship, Administration of the urban district "City of Kaliningrad", available at:
14. Polkh, P. P. 2013, The Kaliningrad Regional Committee of the CPSU and the organization of cooperation between the USSR and Poland in 1956—1970, Vestnik TGU, no. 10 (126), p. 139—144. (In Russ.)
15. Results of the Cross-Border Cooperation Program (ENPI) Lithuania-Poland-Russia 2007—2013, 2016, Center for European Projects,...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... account in strategic and spatial planning at the intergovernmental level.
1. Alkhimenko, A. P. 1992, Issues of the regional organization of marine nature management and management of marine complexes. In: Alkhimenko, A. P. (ed.) Regional'naya organizatsiya ... ....
32. Barreto, A. 2003, Social Change in Portugal: 1960—2000, In: Pinto, A. C. Contemporary Portugal Politics, society and culture, N. Y., p. 159—182.
33. Blackburn, S., Marques, C. 2013, Mega-urbanization on the coast. In: Pelling, M., Blackburn,...
The boundaries of the territorial community
.... by G. Benko, M. Dunford. L., 1991. P. 85—101.
53. Gereffi G., Humphrey J., Sturgeon T. The governance of global value chains // Review of International Political Economy. 2005. № 12(1). P. 78—104.
54. Gertler M. S. Being there — proximity, organization, and culture in the development and adoption of advanced manufacturing technologies // Economic Geography. 1995. № 71(1). P. 1—26.
55. Granovetter M. Economic action and social structure: The problem of embeddedness // American Journal of Sociology. 1985....
The frame approach to teaching vocabulary in Russian as a foreign language classes
... языку как ино¬странному: фреймовый подход (начальный этап обучения) : автореф. дис. … канд. пед. наук. М., 2012
technique, frame, language structure, vocabulary, grammar, cultural lin¬guistics, Russian holidays, linguistic county studies
‘A power of shuffled letters’: anagrams in the European culture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance
This article addresses the history of anagrams in the European culture of the Middle Ages and Renaissance. The author stresses the variety of application of anagrams within cultural practices of difference social groups. Promising areas of research on anagrams in the context of European culture are identified.
The competitiveness of the Irkutsk region in the world tourism market
... various factors. In particular, the authors examine the impact of natural, geographical, and climatic factors and the region’s cultural and historical potential. Another focus is the present status of tourism infrastructure and availability of human resources ... ... области // Известия ИГЭА. 2011. № 3. С. 48—53.
22. Tourism — an economic and social phenomenon // World Tourism Organization. URL:
(дата обращения: 08.03.2016).
23. World Bank Open ...
Influence of hematopoietic growth factors on the activation status and functional activity of human T-lymphocytes
... P. 190—196.
21. Iscove N. N., Shaw A. R., Keller G. Net increase of pluripotential hematopoietic precursors in suspension culture in response to IL-1 and IL-3 // J. Immunol. 1989. Vol. 142. P. 2332—2337.
22. Jelkmann W. Molecular Biology of Erythropoietin ... ... 2009. Vol. 46. P. 713—21.
25. Lisowska K. A. Recombinant phenotype and proliferation of CD4-positive T tymphocytes // Artif Organs. 2010. Vol. 34(3). P. 77—84.
26. Lisowska K. A., Bryl E., Witkowski J. M. Erythropoietin receptor is detectable on peripheral ...
Implementation of the International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS) code and amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS 74/78) for ship-building
... Europa-Kolleg, Hamburg.
13. McNicholas M. Maritime Security: An Introduction. Amsterdam, 2008.
14. Mejia M. The ISPS Code, security culture, and the campaign against piracy and other crimes at sea // BIMCO Bulletin. 2009. Vol. 104, № 4. P. 42—47.
15. Mejia ... ... Implementation of SOLAS Chapter XI-2 and the ISPS Code : MSC/Circ.1111 [Электронный ресурс] / International Maritime Organization. URL:
(дата обращения: 26.04.2016).
Between profession and public engagement: Evolution of the public history movement in America
15. Glassberg D. Sense of History: The Place of the Past in American Life. Amherst (MA), 2001.
16. Graham O. L. The Organization of American Historians and Public History. A Progress // The Public Historian. 1996. № 3. P. 7—10.
17. Green ... ... Historian. 2006. № 4. P. 19—50.
24. Jenkins H., Clinton K., Purushotma R. et al. Confronting the challenges of participatory culture: Media education for the 21st century. Chicago, 2006.
25. Johnson G. W. The Origins of The Public Historian and the National ...
Symbolical interactionism: A methodology for ana-lysing processes in an administrative system
... administrative practices. The key notion of the concept of symbolical interactionism — “a symbol in the course of interaction” – is interpreted as a wide range of meanings including, alongside linguistic structures, determinants in the form of cultural, organizational and group factors. The efficiency of management process is associated with concurrence of the personified blocks of symbols of the subject and the object of administrative interactions. The authors address the problem of correlation ...
The alignment of stakeholders’ interests in interfirm networking
... society and culture. Blackwell, 1997.Vol. 2 : The Power of Identity.
10. Castells M. The information age: Economy, society and culture. Blackwell,1998. Vol. 3 : End of millennium.
11. Castells M. The Rise of the Network Society. Malden; Mass., 1996. Vol.... ... Approach. Boston, MA.1984.
16. Freeman R. E., Wicks A. C., Parmar B. Stakeholder Theory and Corporate Objective Revised // Organization Science. 2004. Vol. 15, № 3. P. 364—369.
17. Galbreath J. Corporate social responsibility strategy: strategic ...
Effective models of national and regional educational space development
This article considers effective models of interaction between social and cultural institutions that can be used in developing a common educational space of the CIS countries. Of special significance are the models that involve public organizations. Through establishing mutual connections, domain models create more complex globule structures. Network projects initiated within globules and involving different domains contribute to the emergence of a selfdeveloping common space.
The optimisation of athletes’ training process through controlling individual immune-regenerative and biochemical blood parameters
This article considers a number of cell indicators of the organism that can be potentially used for the individual monitoring of selecting graduated exercises, which contributes to an ... ....
12. Spiropoulos A., Theodosaki M., Stefanaki K. et al. Rapid clinical-scale propagation of mesenchymal stem cells using cultures initiated with immunoselected bone marrow CD105 (+) cells // J. Cell. Mol. Med. 2011. Vol. 15, № 9. P. 1983—1988....
The spatial model of conceptual metaphor in A. Ilichevky’s collection of short stories An Asinine Jaw
This article considers the structure of the conceptual metaphor of death in A.V. Ilichevsky’s collection of short stories An Asinine Jaw. The existential spatial model of the mentioned metaphor and the specific character of its cognitive-semantic organization are revealed. The author identifies the specific features of the metaphorical reconsideration of Russian reality and the ways of the character’s existence in the world. In A.V. Ilichevsky’s short story collection, the conceptual metaphor ...
Some problems of ecological education of students of military higher education institutions and possible ways to solve them
... the need to apply the competence model of specialist training. The author analyses the research and pedagogical problems of organization of military professional ecological training of students of different fields of study and offers the ways to solve ... ... 2002. 12 янв.; 2009. 29 дек.
higher education, system of professional ecological education,
ecological culture of a person, professional ecological training, environment-centred disciplines.
Organisation of a sports and health-improving club for the disabled as a factor of activating mass physical culture and sports activity
... интеграции неслышащих людей в различных видах адаптивной физической культуры: автореф. дис. … д-ра пед. наук. СПб., 2008.
disabled people, organization of sports club for the disabled at a university,mass physical and sports activities.
Key actors of German ‘soft power’ in the Baltics
... integration on the other. It is concluded that, alongside Sweden and Russia, Germany is a major foreign policy player in the Baltics.
1. Lanshina, Т. А. 2014, «Mjagkaja sila» Germanii: kul'tura, obrazovanie, nauka ["Soft power" in Germany: culture, education, science], Vestnik mezhdunarodnyh organizacij [Bulletin of international organizations], no. 2, p. 28—58.
2. Auslandsbüro Lettland, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, 2015, available at: http://www.kas.de/lettland/de/about/ (accessed 01.10.2015).
3. Studien- und Dialogprogramm für Nachwuchspolitiker aus den Baltischen Staaten,...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
... geografiyu [Introduction to environmental geography], St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg University, 192 p.
11. Kaliningradskaya oblast' v tsifrakh. Kratkiy statisticheskiy sbornik [Kaliningrad Region in Figures. Short Statistical Book], 2014, Territorial'nyy organ Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Kaliningradskoy oblasti, Federal State Statistics Service in the Kaliningrad region], 154 p., available at: www.kaliningrad.gks.ru (accessed 01.09.2014).
12. Kesoretskih, I. I. 2014, Karty uyazvimosti ...
The Development of Russian Social Geography: Challenges, Trends, Priorities
... identify the strengths and weaknesses that the discipline has demonstrated, the challenges it still has to overcome and the priorities it has yet to formulate. It is shown how the traditional dimensions of social geography (with their focus on humanities, culture, economics, geography or environment, respectively) not only keep their value but acquire new meanings. The author concludes about the importance and the strategies of further integration within the community of social geography researchers, and ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
4. Hastings, P. D., Utendale, W. T., Sullivan, C. 2008, The Socialization of Prosocial Development. In: Grusec, J. E., Joan E. Grusec and Paul D. Hastings, P. D. (eds.), Handbook of Socialization: Theory and Research.
5. Hofstede, G. 1984, Culture’s consequences: International differences in workrelated values, Beverly Hills, CA, Sage Publications.
6. LeFebvre, R., Franke, V. 2013, Culture Matters: Individualism vs. Collectivism in Conflict: Decision-Making, Societies, no. 3, p. 128—146....
The Belarus Business Environment as Assessed by the Management of Leading Finnish Companies Operating in the Country
... country due to the poor public image of Belarus.”
1. Astley, W. G.,Van de Ven, A. H. 1983, Central Perspectives and Debates in Organization Theory, Administrative Science Quarterly, no. 28, p. 245—273.
2. Aswathappa, K. 2009, Essentials of Business Environment,... ....by/en/bgd/katalog-publikatsii/public_bulletin/index_102/ (accessed 14.09.2014).
18. Terpstra, V., Kenneth, D. Sorainen, Priorbank and RZB Bank , The Cultural Environment of International Business, South-Western Publishing C., Cincinnati.
19. Transparency International: Corruption ...
Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region
... интеграция и Россия». URL: http://www.edc.spb.ru/activities/conferences/40years/anderson.html (дата обращения: 01.12.2013).
20. Barth F. Introduction, in F Barth (ed.) Ethnic Groups and Boundaries The Social Organisation of Cultural Difference London 1969. Рус. пер. Барт Ф. Этнические группы и социальные границы. М., 2006.
21. Межевич Н. М. Границы российской идентичности и государственные ...
Network Transformations in Economy
... Sustaining Superior Performance.N. Y. : Free Press, 1985.
50. Powell W. W. Neither Market nor Hierarchy: Network Forms of Organization // Research in Organizational Behavior. 1990. № 12. P. 295—336.
51. Powell W. W., Koput K., Smith-Doerr L. ... ... Learning in Biotechnology // Administrative Science Quarterly. 1996. № 41. P. 116—45.
52. Saxenian A. Regional advantage: Culture and competition in Silicon Valley and Route 128. Cambridge, MA : Harvard University Press, 1994.
53. Seufert A., von ...
The condition of cultural heritage sites in the Kaliningrad region
... today’s Kaliningrad region. It is shown that almost all historical sites of this type are either ruined or close to this condition. The author stresses the need to take urgent measures to preserves such sites or organise professional reconstruction.
culture, architecture, history, East Prussia, World War II, Russian Orthodox Church, Teutonic Order
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... tourism], Moscow, Akademija.
6. The Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013, available at: http://www.eu.baltic.net (accessed 21 September 2012).
7. Ovchinnikova, G. N. 2006, Innovacii v social'no-kul'turnom servise i turizme [Innovations in social and cultural services and tourism], Ufa, Ufa State Academy of Economics and Service.
8. Legal basis, Cross-border Cooperation Programme Lithuania — Poland — Russia 2007—2013, available at: http://www.lt-pl-ru.eu/en,1,2 (accessed 11 July 2013).
The role of transit in the economy of Latvia
... main seaports and the Rīga international airport. The author examines the issue of Russia’s accession to the World Trade Organization and its impact on the Latvian transit, the prolongation of EU sanctions against Belarus, and the use of Latvian transport ... ... Belorusskie i mirovye novosti: jekonomika, politika, kul'tura, sport [TUT. BY: Belarusian and world news: the economy, politics, culture, sports], 15 March, available at: news. tut. by/economics/279168.html (accessed 30 January 2013).
9. Pavuk, О. 2012,...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
... European Union based on “common values” (legal sphere and the rule of law), which form the framework for the EU-Russia “common spaces” — on the economy, freedom, security and justice, as well as in the field of research and education (including cultural aspects). The author analyses the current state of the EU-Russia dialogue (section 1), East-West cooperation in the framework of the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (section 2), and the position of the Council of Europe member ...
The methodological bases of comparative evaluation of sci¬entific and technological potential of Russia and the EU: regional and international aspects
... menedzherov “Upravlenie razvitiem organizacii” [Managing Innovation: 17-module program for managers to "Management of organization"], Moscow, INFRA-M, 272 p.
8. Dan'ko, М. 1999, Innovacionnyj potencial v promyshlennosti Ukrainy [Innovative ... ... February 2012).
21. Nikolaev, А. I. 2001, Innovacionnoe razvitie i innovacionnaja kul'tura [Innovative development and innovation culture], Nauka i naukoznanie [Science and naukoznanie], no. 2, pp. 54—65.
22. Raizberg, B. А., Lozovskiy, L. Sh., Starodubtseva,...
The methodological features of managing the value of companies introducing "green" innovations
... “green” (environmental) innovations. The next decade is expected to see a rapid growth in environmental innovations. Their organization and management will require modern — and adequate to the objectives set —technologies. One of those is the quest ... ... S., Jentoft, S. 1996, Human Use of the Natural Environment: An Overview of Social and Economic Dimensions, Rights to Nature: Cultural, Economic, Political and Ecological Principles of Institutions for the Environment, Washington,
D. C., Island Press, ...
The Kaliningrad region in Polish scientific research
... Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004. Cooperation between the Pomorskie and Podlaskie Voivodships and the Kaliningrad District. In: E. Romanowska, B. Samojłowicz. (red.) Poland-Russian cross-border Cooperation. Olsztyn.
11. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004. Cultural and Sceintific Cooperation between the Warmia and Mazury Voivodship and the Kaliningrad District.Academic Instituitions. In: E. Romanowska, B. Samojłowicz. (red.). Poland-Russian cross-border Cooperation. Olsztyn.
12. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz,...
Motors for regional development: impact on regional political organizations on the university cooperation in the Baltic Sea region
... Knowledge Society. In: Musiał, K. Approaching Knowledge Society in the Baltic Sea Region. Gdansk,Berlin, pp. 24—41.
The Baltic Sea Region and the relevance of regional approaches. In: Maciejewski, W. The Baltic Sea Region. Culture, Politics, Societies. Uppsala, pp. 7—29.
Baltinfo. 28 March.
higher education co-operation, regionalization, regional political organizations, CBSS, BSPC, NCM