Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
... sensitivity of students with different experiences of interacting with representatives of other cultures and ethnic groups. It is shown that a higher intercultural sensitivity is characteristic of students with a more than 10 years’ experience in cross-cultural interactions. Moreover, there are differences in the correlation of intercultural sensitivity components in groups with different experiences in cross-cultural interactions
1.Андрущак И. Б. Этноцентризм как социально-психологический ...
On cross-cultural interaction in the field of physical education in the Kaliningrad region
This article considers prerequisites for the development of cross-cultural interaction in the fields of physical education and sport between the Baltic region states. The author describes the geopolitical characteristics of the Kaliningrad region and its opportunities in forging and developing international connections in the ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
The topicality of this pilot study is predetermined by the necessity to optimize cross-cultural interaction in polyethnic regions by means of revelation of its subjects’ sociological portrait. In this research, the author attempts to experimentally investigate the nature of cross-cultural interaction in mastering a macro-mediator language in ...
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
... corresponds to different cognitive operations — shared knowledge is important for structuralism, perspectivisation is relevant to cross-cultural studies, and blending is crucial for cultural transfer studies.
1. Dem'yankov V. Z., 1996. Joint knowledge vs.... ... literaturnykh vzaimodeistvii kontsa XVIII — pervoi treti XX veka [Cultural transfer in the system of Russian- German literary interactions of the end of the XVIII century — the first third of the XX century]. Moscow.<br>
10. Feshchenko, V. V., ...
Mapping Poetic Bilingualism in Europe: Language Contacts and Cultural Transfers
... and "against" authors]. Moscow.
6. Kudelin, A. B., 2015. Andalusian stanza poetry: a special case of interlingual interaction in medieval Europe? Kritika i semiotika [Criticism and Semiotics], 1, p. 171—181.
7. Parizhskii, S. G., 2015. Trilingual ... ... Legacies. Kunapipi, 20(3), p. 145—163.
26. Tateoka, K. et al., eds., 2016. Found in Translation: Transformation, Adaptation and Cross-Cultural Transfer. Belgrade.
27. Zumthor, P., 1960. Un problème d'esthétique médiévale: l'utilisation poétique du ...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... Culture and Society. Rotterdam: Institute of Network Cultures and Nai Publishers.
Castells, M. ed., 2004. The Network Society. A Cross-cultural perspective. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd.
Ceruzzi, P., 2012. Computing. A Concise History. Cambridge,... ... Culture of Connectivity. A Critical History of Social Media. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Wiberg, M., 2018. The Materiality of Interaction. Notes on the Materials of Interaction Design. Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press.
Ziccardi, G., 2013. Resistance, Liberation ...