The significance of cross-cultural awareness among young people in their international daily life
... thorough consideration of cross-cultural components provides a rationale of the expedience and the importance of cross-cultural competence for promoting a better professional development in the contemporary system of linguistic education.
cross-cultural communication, cross-cultural context, cross-cultural components
Corporate sport and its mission in the development of an international company
This article considers the problems of development of sports as a social phenomenon and a means of cross-cultural communication and international business development. The authors present data on the experimental testing of the developed corporate sport model.
Koltan S., Koneeva E.
sport, corporate sport, cross-cultural communication, cross-cultural competences
The theoretical framework a teacher’s cross-cultural compe-tence: International practice
... Language and Intercultural Communication. 2014. Vol. 14. № 1. Р. 1—6.
14. Hunter B., White G. P., Godbey G. C. What does it mean to be globally competent? // Journal of Studies in Intercultural Education. № 10. 2006. P. 267—285.
15. Kim Y. Y. Communication and cross-cultural adaptation: An integrative theory. Philadelphia: Multilingual Matters. 1988.
16. Spitzberg B. H. A model of intercultural communication competence. In: Samovar A. L., Porter R. E., McDaniel E. R., Roy C. S. Intercultural communication. ...
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
5. Bennett M. J. Towards ethnorelativism: A developmental model of in¬tercultural sensitivity // R. M. Paige (Ed.), Cross-cultural orientation: New conceptualizations and applications. New York, 1986. P. 27—70.
6. Bhawuk D. P. S., & Brislin ... ... NY, 1958.
8. Chen G. M. Intercultural effectiveness. In L. A. Samovar, R. E. Porter, &
E. R. McDaniel (Eds.), Intercultural communication: A reader. Boston, 2009. P. 393—401.
9. Chen G. M., & Starosta W. J. A review of the concept of intercultural ...
Factors of self-actualization of student youth in the context of cross-cultural interaction and the mastering of a macro-mediator language
13. Myers M. B., Calantone R. J., Page T. Jr. J., Taylor C. R. An application of multiple-group casual models in assessing cross-cultural Measurement equivalence // Journal of international marketing. 2000. Vol. 8 (4). P. 108—121.
14. Rakime E. l.... ... Context and method / ed. by J. F. Gubrium, J. A. Holstein. Thousand Oaks, CA, 2002. P. 83—101.
Litvinchuk I. N.
sociology of communication, values, ethnocultural groups, standardized interview
Conceptualisation of transfer and translation in modern linguistics
... réceptions de la pédagogie allemande dans l’espace francophone (XVIIIe-XXe siècles). Revue germanique international, 23, pp. 5—15.<br>
43. Tateoka, K., Grechko, V., Kitamura, Y. 2016. Found in Translation: Transformation, Adaptation and Cross-Cultural Transfer. Belgrade.<br>
44. Gasimov, Z., Aksakal, H., 2015. Not quite in, but via Europe. Reading Lenin in Turkey. Zeitschriftfu
translation, transfer, cognitive operations, communication
Bochaver S., Feshchenko V.
The development of the grammaticon of a multicultural language personality
This article defines grammaticon as an integrated part of a multicultural language personality, which includes an inventory of grammatical units and relations between them, as well as the ability to use these grammatical units in real cross-cultural communication. The structure of grammaticon consists of 3 parts: the universal, the national, and the individual components.
Компетентностный подход к образованию и обучению иностранным ...
V.Ye. Cheshikhin as a populariser of the Tristan and Iseult motif in Russian culture
... современного репертуара. Рига, 1915.
7. Его же. Патриотические стихотворения. Рига, 1914.
8. Его же. Тристан и Изольда Вагнера // Артист. 1894. № 42.
cross-cultural communication, R. Wagner, traditional motifs in arts
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
A problem of the growing popularity of cross-cultural social media studies is the lack of discrimination between the effects of user characteristics and those of the ... ... AV., Shchekoturova, S. D., 2017. Personal Profile Settings as Cultural Frames: Facebook versus Vkontakte. Journal of Creative Communications, 12 (3), pp. 171—184.
social media, VKontakte, Facebook, meaning, self-presentation, identification, interface,...
Digital World Communication аnd Translation
... inextricably linked to technology. After a brief introduction, the article highlights first the essential informational and communicational foundation of technology development that intertwined with histories of translation technology. The convergence ... ... Culture and Society. Rotterdam: Institute of Network Cultures and Nai Publishers.
Castells, M. ed., 2004. The Network Society. A Cross-cultural perspective. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd.
Ceruzzi, P., 2012. Computing. A Concise History. Cambridge,...
Chinese view on modern Russian literature in the context of tradition and modernity
... Реконструкция национальной культуры в русской постмодернистской литературе // Современная зарубежная литература. 2012. № 1. С. 142—148.
reception, cross-cultural communication, interpretation, receptive presuppositions, reader, China, modern Russian literature, tradition and modernity
How translations are willed into existence
... Essential Peirce: Selected Philosophical Writings. Vol. II. Bloomington: Indiana University Press.
Pym, A., 2004a. The Moving Text: Localization, Translation, and Distribution. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins.
Pym, A., 2004b. “Propositions on cross-cultural communication and translation”. Target, 16(1), pp. 1—28.
Schäffner, C., ed., 1999. Translation and Norms. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters.
Sengupta, M., 1990. “Translation, Colonialism and Poetics: Rabindranath Tagore in Two Worlds”. Translation,...
On some challenges in teaching foreign language to visually impaired children
This article focuses on challenges in teaching a foreign language to visually impaired students. The target questions include the acquisition of meaning, concept development, as well as interpersonal and cross-cultural communication. The author proposes optional ways of overcoming these problems during foreign language lessons for visually impaired students in specialized schools of types III—IV.
1. Буданова Л. Б. Построение модели инновационного ...
The moving boundaries of news translation
... and Bassnett, S., 2009. Translation in Global News. London, New York: Routledge.
Bouko, C., et al., (in press) Being a Journalist in a Multilingual Country: Representations of Dutch among Belgian French-Speaking Journalists. Multilingua: Journal of Cross-Cultural and Interlanguage Communication.
Cadwell, P., 2015. Translation and Trust: A Case Study of How Translation Was Experienced by Foreign Nationals Resident in Japan for the 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake. Ph. D. School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin ...
Mapping Poetic Bilingualism in Europe: Language Contacts and Cultural Transfers
... V., 2017. "The revolution of language" by Eugene Jolas: from "vertical" poetry to "vertigral" communication. Sibirskii filologicheskii zhurnal [Siberian philological journal], 3, 2017. In press.
10. Tarasova, M. A., 2015.... ... Legacies. Kunapipi, 20(3), p. 145—163.
26. Tateoka, K. et al., eds., 2016. Found in Translation: Transformation, Adaptation and Cross-Cultural Transfer. Belgrade.
27. Zumthor, P., 1960. Un problème d'esthétique médiévale: l'utilisation poétique du ...