Structural Changes in the Economy of the Russian Northwest: Spatial Dimension
... kind of entrepreneurship drives regional development in European non-core regions? A literature review on empirical entrepreneurship research, European Planning Studies, no. 21, p. 1095—1127.
12. Doloreux, D., Dionne, S. 2008, Is regional innovation system development possible in peripheral regions? Evidence from the case of La Pocatiere, Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, no. 20, p. 259—283.
13. Gardiner, B., Martin, R. L., Tyler, P. 2013, Spatially unbalanced growth in the British economy....
The Baltics and Russian North-West: the Core and the Periphery in the 2000s
... Urbanization, International Regional Science Review, Vol. 15, no. 2,p. 157—177.
23. Gibbs, J. 1963, The evolution of population concentration, Economic Geography, no. 2, p. 119—129.
24. Hall, P., Hay, D. 1980, Growth Centres in the European Urban System, L.
25. Krisjane, Z., Berzins, M. 2012, Post-socialist Urban Trends: New Patterns and Motivations for Migration in the Suburban Areas of Riga, Latvia Urban Studies, Vol. 49, no. 2, p. 289—306.
26. Plane, D. A., Henrie, C. J., Perry, M. J. 2005,...