Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... immigration into the EU. The author systematises, classifies the current EU legislation on irregular immigration, and analyses the conditions, in which this legislation was developed. Using the legislation analysis method, the author proposes the following system of EU legislation on irregular immigration: rules preventing assistance to irregular immigration, rules preventing employment of irregular immigrants, rules on the return of irregular migrants and readmission, rules on border control, and rules on collaboration with third countries. The author pays special attention to analysing the current state of irregular immigration to the EU, which was dubbed the ‘greatest migration crisis in Europe’. The conclusion is that the European ...
Urgent issues of creating a system of legal regulation of Russian economy’s deoffshorisation
This article stresses the need for the deoffshorisation of Russian economy and the creation of an integral system of legal regulation. The authors con-sider the urgent issues and elements of this process, analyse the “anti-offshore” ... ... обращения: 09.01.2015).
Baranovskaya E., Aksenova-Sorokhtey Yu.
offshore, deoffshorisation, global exchange of tax information controlled by foreign companies, OECD Convention, capital amnesty.
Determination of suitability of network intrusion detection rules and their mathematical evaluation
... signatures of network attacks are considered. The problem of coincidence of parameters of network intrusions and parameters of damaged packets is investigated. To assess the suitability of the rules for detecting network attacks and their subsequent control, a method for upgrading the component composition of intrusion detection systems has been redesigned. A method of mathematical evaluation of the suitability of the rules for detecting network attacks is considered.
Podtopelny V. V., Vetrov I. A.
risk, information system, network attack, network intrusion, module
Portfolio optimization in the case of an exponential utility function and in the presence of an illiquid asset
... obtain the complete set of the nonequivalent Lie group invariant reductions to two-dimensional PDEs according to an optimal system of subalgebras of the admitted Lie algebra. We prove that in just one case the invariant reduction is consistent with the ... ... Fleming W., Soner H. M., Zariphopoulou T. Hedging in incomplete markets with HARA utility // Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control. 1997. Vol. 21. P. 753—782.
9. Diaz A., Esparcia C. Assessing risk aversion from the investor's point of view // Frontiers ...
Action-thoughts and the genesis of time in linguistic semiosis
... Consciousness of Internal Time. Translated by J. Brough. Dordrecht.
Järvilehto, T., 1998. The theory of the organism-environment system: I. Description of the theory. Integrative Physiological and Behavioral Science, 33, pp. 317—330.
Koshelev, A. D., ... ... Osnovy obshchei psikhologii [Fundamentals of General Psychology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Schmidt, R. A. and Lee, T. D., 1999. Motor Control and Learning: A behavioral emphasis. Leeds.
Shchedrovitsky, G. P., 1995. Izbrannye trudy [Selected works]. Moscow (in ...
Foreign lobbying as an instrument of defense cooperation between Poland and the United States
... analysis of original documents, many of which have been analysed for the first time. It is shown that, under the existing party system, Poland will not abandon strategic partnership with the United States, primarily in security and defence. Over the study ... ... successfully coordinating the activities of its governing bodies and various corporations which are submitted to tight state control.
Konyshev V. N., Skvortsova E. M.
foreign lobbying, USA, Poland, defence cooperation
Kant on Human Dignity: Autonomy, Humanity, and Human Rights
... Internationalen Kant-Kongresses, Volume 1. Berlin: De Gruyter, pp. 313-326.
Pritchard, M. S., 1972. Human Dignity and Justice. Ethics, 82(4), pp. 299-313.
Sangiovanni, A., 2012. Can the Innate Right to Freedom Ground a System of Rights? European Journal of Philosophy, 20(3), pp. 460-469.
Sangiovanni, A., 2017. Humanity Without Dignity: Moral Equality, Respect, and Human Rights. Cambridge & MA: Harvard University Press.
Schmidt, E. E., Schönecker, D., 2017. Kant’s ...
Theoretical analysis of fuzzy logic and Q. E. method in economics
othrlnks/Fuzzy/history.htm (дата обращения: 22.04.2019).
2. Challoumis C. Methods of Controlled Transactions and the Behavior of Companies According to the Public and Tax Policy // Economics. 2018. № 6(1). Р.... ....02.2019).
8. Colubi A., Gonzalez-Rodriguez G. Fuzziness in data analysis: Towards accuracy and robustness // Fuzzy Sets and Systems. 2015. Vol. 281. P. 260—271. doi:
9. Godo L., Gottwald S. Fuzzy sets and ...
Ways to optimize the characteristics of active synthesizers frequency
... Systems / eds. R. Bowles, W. Frost. URL:
(дата обращения: 14.04.2018).
23. Barr N. Wind Models for Flight Simulator Certification of Landing and Approach Guidance and Control Systems Boeing. URL:
(дата обращения: 23.03.2018).
24. ГОСТ 24728-81. Ветер. Пространственное и временное распределение характеристик....
The rhetoric and logic of the representations of the Russian-Turkish War of 1877–1878 in Russian public discourse
... other party to the conflict that represented the Orient proper. The political authorities of the Russian Empire could not retain control over the broad rhetorical framework that they created. The awareness of these problems was a factor of the qualitative ... ... Peace: Collection of articles]. Vol. XXII. Moscow, pp. 93—109 (in Russ.).
Teslya, A. A., 2017a. Russian Conservative: On the System of Political Views of K. P. Pobedonostsev of the 1870—1890s. Sotsiologicheskoe obozrenie [Sociological review], 16(1),...
Fiscal policies stimulating private investment in the Special Economic Zone in the Kaliningrad region
... Александер Г., Бейли Дж. Инвестиции / пер. с англ. М., 2001.
17. Equity Valuation: Models from Leading Investment Banks / ed. by J. Viebig, T. Poddig, A. Varmaz. West Sussex, 2008.
18. Holyst J. A., Urbanowicz K. Chaos Control in Economic Model by Time-delayed Feedback Method // Physica A. 2000. Vol. 287, № 3—4. Р. 587—598.
19. Lorenz H. W. Nonlinear Dynamical Equations and Chaotic Economy. 2nd ed. Berlin, 1993.
20. Madden В. CFROI Valuation: A Total System Approach to Valuing the Firm. 1st ed. Butterworth-Heinemann, 1999.
21. Rawley T., Gup B. The Valuation Handbook: Valuation Techniques from Today's Top Practitioners. New Jersey, 2010
Kharin A. G., Tomkovich A. V.
special economic zone in the ...
Cognitive training as a method of developing cognitive functions in young athletes
... Frontiers in psychology. 2014. Vol. 5 (794). Р. 1—7.
15. McNab F., Varrone A., Farde L., et. al. Changes in cortical dopamine D1 receptor binding associated with cognitive training // Science. 2008. Vol. 323. P. 800—802.
16. Schuhfried G. Vienna test system: «XPSSP» / SCHUHFRIED GmbH. Mödling, 2011. V. 1 (9). Р. 12—37.
Kozlova N. V., Tsekhmeystruk E. A.
cognitive training, youn athletes, cognitive function, recovery period of the training cycle.
Economic Development of the Baltic and Nordic Countries: Characteristics of Еconomic Models
... Science, no. 325, p. 419—22.
18. Schneider, B. R., Heredia, B. (ed.) 2005, Reinventing Leviathan: The Politics of Administrative Reform in Developing Countries, North-South Center Press at the University of Miami.
19. Schiffrin, A. 2016, Capital Controls, New York, Initiative for Policy Dialogue.
Maksimtsev I. A., Mezhevich N. M., Koroleva A. V.
Baltic region, Baltics, Nordic countries, economic theory, new institutionalism, national economic systems
Features presentation of environmental risks in the media (for example, deposits of potassium salts in the village Nivenskoe)
This article analyses images of environmental risks using the village of Nivenskoe as an example. Relevance of the research is caused by the fact that modern control systems of technogenic and ecological safety are based on risk assessment methods. Since media play a most significant role in the formation of public opinion and direct perception of risks in public space, communication of risks can be an instrument ...
Kant’s lectures on natural law: Justice and conscientiousness
... Kant tried to avoid stressing the difference between Billigkeit and Gerechtigkeit. If Gerechtigkeit relates to external deeds subject to legal regulation and external enforcement, Billigkeit relates to tacit intentions and dispositions that cannot be controlled from the outside. This supports the thesis about the difference between ethics and law and the need for a more accurate identification of the place of natural law in the system of practical philosophy.
1. Davydova, L., S. 1996, Immanuil Kant. Bibliograficheskij ukazatel literatury na russkom jazykie 1803—1994 gg. [Immanuel Kant. Bibliographic index of literature in Russian 1803—1994], Moscow.
2. Hinski, N. 2014,...
Side resonances in diamond: influence of isotopic substitution of carbon
... resonance (ODMR) spectra of diamond crystal. We propose the new approach to the calculation of hyperfine interaction in composed system, consisted of negatively charged nitrogen-vacancy (NV) center and nearby C13 nuclear spin. Energy levels, rule selection ... ... of the NV- center in diamond // Phys. Rev. 2012. Vol. B 85.
2. Gaebel T., Domhan M., Popa I. et al. Room temperature coherent control of coupled single spin in solid // Nat. Phys. 2006. Vol. 2. P. 408.
3. Simanovskaya M., Jensen K., Jarmolova A. et al....
Regional Geographic Information Systems of Health and Environmental Monitoring
... on health are emissions of carcinogens into the atmosphere and the negative impact of transport on the environment. The authors identify and characterize environmentally vulnerable parts of the city and developed principles of creating an automated system of health monitoring and control of environmental risks. The article offers a number of measures aimed at the reduction of environmental risks, better protection of public health and a more efficient environmental monitoring.
1. Avaliani, S. L., Revich, B. A., Zaharov, V. M....
About one training course of mathe-matical modeling
... курсы НОЦ. 2006. Вып. 4. С. 3—63.
17. Treschev D., Zubelevich O. Introduction to the perturbation theory of Hamiltonian systems. Springer, 2012.
18. Ибрагимов Н. Х. Азбука группового анализа. М., 1989.
19. Ибрагимов ... ... естествознания : курс лекций. Механика. М., 2009.
22. Evans L. C. An introduction to mathematical optimal control theory. After, 1983.
23. Дмитрук А. В. Об условиях оптимальности в задачах на ...
An algorithm for assessing the development of pro-fessional competences in the military (MATLAB modelling)
... objects and processes and takes into account the human factor. In education, the method can be more effective that the results of system modelling.
1. Барашков П. Н., Житницкий М. И. Интенсификация учебно-воспитательного ... ... // IЕЕЕ Transactions оn Computers. 1977. Vol. 26, № 12. Р. 1182—1191.
10. Zadeh L. А. Fuzzy sets // Information and Control. 1965. Vol. 8. P. 338—353.
Kondratenko A., Bedrik A.
military, professional competences, evaluation, criteria and ...
The Regional Committee of the CPSU in the system of agricultural authorities in the two post-war decades: The case of the Kaliningrad region
... agricultural management in the Kaliningrad region in 1946—1965. The author estimates the performance of the Regional Committee in distributing powers between regional administrative structures, coordinating actions with Union authorities, and exercising control over agricultural productionand working conditions of Kolkhoz members.
1. Государственный архив Калининградской области (ГАКО). Ф. П-1 (Калининградский областной комитет ...
Technology vs. spirituality: On the meaning of education in the conditions of information and knowledge society
... знания / пер. с нем. А. Н. Малинкина // Социологический журнал. 2002. № 2.
24. Machlup F. The Production and Distribution of Knowledge in the United States. Princeton, 1962.
25. Wiener N. Cybernetics: Or Control and Communication in the Animal and the Machine. P., 1948.
26. Shannon C. E. A Mathematical Theory of Communication // Bell System Technical Journal. 1948. Т. 27.
education, information, knowledge, information society, knowledge society, spiritual and moral development of personality, competency approach
Diagnosis and hardware fault simulation of industry
Results of the early establishment of a system fault diagnosis equipment and principle of operation of the hardware simulation tools such faults.
Kalinina E., Nesterov S., Tolstel’ O.
early diagnosis, fuzzy inference, fuzzy clustering, industrial controllers, mnemonic process technology
Social attitudes as a factor of delinquent behaviour in the underage
... of the underage, prio-rity is given to the psychosocial deformation of the family. A lack of supervi-sion is a more important delinquency factor than an adverse socioeconomic situation. It is emphasised that the mother plays the central role in the system of re-lationships of children and adolescents. A decrease in positive attitude to the mother and an increase in the number of negative descriptors when speaking of her is correlated with growing negativisation of all social relationships of a personality....
The effect of family relations on a child’s preparedness to study at school
A child’s psychological preparedness to study systematically has a strong effect on academic performance, whereas family relationships largely affect a child’s psychological development. This article focuses on the impact of family relationships on the development of psychological maturity indicators. The empirical study used special methods for assessing the development of key in-dicators of a child’s psychological maturity and identifying the degree of fa-vourability /unfavourability of family...
Steroid hormone in marine bivalve molluscs of the annual cycle
... Montagne-Wajer C., Smith F. G. Funcional morhyology light yellow cell and yellow cell (sodium in flax-stimulating peptide) neuroendocrine systems of the pond snail Lymnea stagnalis //Cell and Tissue Res. 1994. Vol. 275, № 2. P. 361—368.
4. Кудикина Н.... ... Gen. and Comp. Endocrinol. 1990. Vol. 79. P.123—129.
9. Tollec J. Y., Lenoir F., Van Wormhout A. Approche experimentale du controle de la croissance chez les bivalves // Oceanis. 1989. Vol. 15. P. 511—517.
10. Перцева М. Н. Молекулярные ...
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) and a way of their decision
Problems of information security of the firm (manufacture) are considered. Their decision assumes studying of forms, ways and methods of revealing and the danger prevention in information sphere, and also the optimal control of system of maintenance of information security and a rational choice of protection tools of the confidential information.
1. Доктрина информационной безопасности РФ [Электронный ресурс]: [Российская ...
The methodology of developing manipulative skills in female gymnasts in the first year of training in basic training groups
... students. The author comes to the conclusion that the availability of equipment and persistent mastering of new techniques is of great importance in working with children. The development of manipulative skills with the help of specially designed tools and control systems are the key aspects of the offered methodology.
1. Архипова Ю. А. Базовая подготовка юных гимнасток в упражнениях с предметами : дис. … канд. пед. наук. СПб., 1998....
The genetic patterns of severe therapeutically resistant asthma as shown by a transcriptomic study: An analysis of gene ontology and KEGG pathways
... профилактика. М., 2011.
6. Voelkel N., Spiegel S. Why is effective treatment of asthma so difficult? An integrated systems biology hypothesis of asthma // Immunol Cell Biol. 2009. № 87 (8).P. 601—605.
7. Глобальная стратегия ... ... Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Solutions using R and Bioconductor. N. Y., 2005. P. 397—420.
10. Benjamini Y., Hochberg Y. Controlling the false discovery rate: a practical and powerful approach to multiple testing // J. R. Stat Soc B. 1995. № 57....
The optimisation of athletes’ training process through controlling individual immune-regenerative and biochemical blood parameters
This article considers a number of cell indicators of the organism that can be potentially used for the individual monitoring of selecting graduated exercises, which contributes to an increase in the efficiency of athlete’s training. A number of the most reactive indicators (hematologic and biochemical indicators, subpopulation structure), which alter to a degree in comparison to the reference parameters, are identified.
1. Лакин Г. Ф. Биометрия. М., 1980.
Fluorescence plasmon enhancement of organoluminophores in polymer and on silicon dioxide surface
... жизнеобеспечивания / ред. Е. Е. Демидова. М., 2009.
6. Jin R., Cao Y., Hao E., Metraux G. at al. Controlling anisotropic nanoparticle growth through plasmon excitation // Nature. 2003. № 425. P. 487.
7. Sun X., Dong S., ... ... ЖПС. 2001. Т. 68, № 6. С. 757—760.
17. Baffou G. et аl. Molecular quenching and relaxation in a plasmonic tunable system // Hhys. Rev B77. 2008. 77, № 12. P. 121101-1-10.
18. Емельянов В. И., Коротеев Н. И. Эффект ...
The system of transfer pricing: approaches, models, and application in the public sector of economy
... interaction of financial participants contributing to harmonizing their economics interests. The application of these models to ensure competitiveness of public sector organizations is of special interest.
N., Dearden J.
Management Control Systems.
D. Irwin, 1984.
Erwert R., Wagenhofer A.
Interneunternehmungsrechnung, 2.Aufl. Berlin, 1995.
der Verrechnungspreise: Betriebswirtschaft, Steuerrecht, OECD- und US-Verrechnungspreisrichtlinien / Gesamtverantw.
The assessment of labour demand of Russian economy in view of the prospective regional socio-economic development
The increase in the efficiency of migration processes control in Russia, in particular, in order to ensure reasonable engagement of international workforce requires a clear and intelligible ... ... the regions and their prospective opportunities for accelerated transition
to innovative development. The article offers a system of indices and a scheme of the assessment of Russian economy's labor demand. With the help of the methodology developed,...
Climate Change Impact on the Curonain Lagoon Eutrophication Level
«Цветение» воды и эвтрофирование. Киев
Cetkauskaite A., Zarkov D., Stoskus L.
Water-quality control, monitoring and wastewater treatment in Lithuania 1950 to 1999 // Ambio. 2000. Vol. 30, №
4—5. P. 297—305.
82B. HELCOM, 2002.
Hakanson L., Boulion V.
Regularities in primary production, Secchi and fish
field and a new system to define trophic and humic state indices for lake ecosystems //
Internat. Rev. Hydrobiol. 2001. V. 86, №
1. P. 23—62....
Theoretical Framework of Managing Logistical Support to Local Divisions of Law Enforcement Agencies
This article examines the system of logistical support to Kaliningrad regional law enforcement agencies as an object of regional governance, points out ... ... рынка: учебное пособие для вузов. М
Phillips L., Votey H.
The Economics of Crime Control.
Beverly Hills etc., 1981.
Региональная экономика и управление....
Opportunities and Challenges of Large Investment Projects in the New Economy: the Port of Ust-Luga
... innovacionnogo razvitija transportnyh sistem Rossii i stran Baltii [Problems of integration
and innovative development of transport systems of Russia and the Baltic countries], Moscow, 175 p.
24. Chimshir, V. I., Chimshir А. V. 2014, Osnovnye aspekty formirovanija ... ... mechanism
as the tool of the state the investment policy in modern conditions], Sovremennye tehnologii upravlenija [Modern control technology], no. available at:http://sovman.ru/all-numbers/archive-2011/july2011/item/42-the-concessionmechanism-as-the-tool-of-the-state....
Monotowns: A New Take on the Old Problem
... [Programmatic approach to the economic development of mono-towns], available at: http://www.megacities.ru/analitika/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=2010 (accessed 08.12.2014).
25. Terekhova, Т. Upravlenie riskami i strategija upravlenija [Risk management and control strategy], available at: http://www.acg.ru/news2.phtml?m=816 (accessed 08.12.2014).
26. Faikov, D.Yu. 2011, Social'nyj kontrakt kak instrument strategicheskogo razvitija municipal'nogo obrazovanija [Social contract as a tool for strategic development ...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... Interregional Trade Flows, Journal of Regional Science, no. 21(1), p. 65—78.
5. Hewings, G. 1983, Design of Appropriate Accounting Systems for Regional Development In Developing Countries, Papers of the Regional Science Association, no. 51(1), p. 179—195.... ... prostranstve Rossii: analiz, dinamika, mehanizm upravlenija [Region in the socio-economic
space of Russia: analysis, dynamics, control mechanism], Perm.
15. Gareev, T. R. 2009, ekonomicheskoe zonirovanie: klassicheskie i institucional'nye aspekty razvitija ...
Major infrastructure projects and the foreign policy of the Baltic states in 2010—2014
drugih-56091 (accessed 07.11.2013).
7. Goskontrol' obnaruzhil rjad narushenij v rabote Rizhskogo svobodnogo porta [State control has found a number of violations in the Freeport], 2013, BNN-NEWS.RU — Baltic News Network, available at: http://bnn-news.... ....com/business/energetika-business/05082012-1325 (accessed 03.12.2013).
15. Sovmestnaja rabota jenergosistem Rossii i stran Baltii v sinhronnom rezhime [Teamwork power systems of Russia and the Baltic countries in the synchronous mode], 2013,Ministerstvo jenergetiki Rossijskoj Federacii [Ministry ...
Electric energy cooperation in the Baltic Sea region and the role of Russia in it
... [Prospects for the development of electricity export from the Russian Federation], Vlast' i upravlenie na Vostoke Rossii [Power and control in Eastern Russia], no. 3, p. 38—47, available at: www. dvags.ru/downLoad/rio/j2012—3/6.doc (accessed 31 March 2013).... ... ES i SNG — put' k povysheniju bezopasnosti snabzhenija» [Conference materials EURELECTRIC-CIS EPC «Integration of energy systems and markets in the EU and the CIS — a way to increase security of supply»], 31 October, 2012, Brussels, p. 7, available ...
Global energy and environmental security in the current global economic crisis
of the Global Energy Market
Russia in Global Affairs. 2007. № 1
Kosov Yuri, Mallon Vim
energy security, environmental security, global climate control, renewable energy sources, energy system with reduced use of fossil fuels, energy policy