Passages from the history of the Kaliningrad region: The first sitting of the Königsberg regional Office for Civil Affairs on June 26—27, 1946
... материалам ГАКО) // Калининградские архивы: Материалы и исследования : науч. сб. Калининград, 2004. Вып. 6.
Königsberg region, Kaliningrad region, military authorities, civil authorities, German population, trade, political party work
The coastalisation of population in today’s Russia: A sociogeographical explication
... Cohen, J. E., Small, Chr., Mellinger, A., Gallup, J., Sachsm J., Vitousek, P. M., Harold, A. 1997, Mooney Estimates of Coastal Populations, Science, New Series, Vol. 278, no. 5341, Nov. 14, p. 1211—1212.
5. Vallega, A. 1998, Agenda 21 of ocean geography.... ..., no. 4, p. 50—66. DOI: 10.5922/2074-2079-8555-4-4.
8. Mechnikov, L. I. 1995, Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki [Civilization and the great historical rivers], Moscow, 461 p. (In Russ.)
9. Brodel, F. 2006, Material'naya tsivilizatsiya, ekonomika ...
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
.... H., 2011. Citizenship and social class. In: B. G. Kapustin, ed. Grazhdanstvo i grazhdanskoe obshchestvo [Citizenship and civil society]. Translated from English by Yu. Dergunova. Moscow. pp. 145—220 (in Russ.).
Radaev, V. V. and Shkaratan, O. ... ... Empire to Soviet Union. Cambridge, MA and London: Harvard University Press.
Lohr, E., 2013. Russian Citizenship Modernization and Population Policy in Historical Perspective. Problems of Post-Communism, 60 (6), pp. 3—15.
Lohr, E., 2006. The Ideal Citizen ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... development, structural structure and features of the St. Petersburg agglomeration, Vestnik grazhdanskikh inzhenerov [Bulletin of Civil Engineers], no.2 (19), p. 6—10 (in Russ.).
18. Zyukova, N.B. 2012, Evolution of concepts and models of functional and ... ... Makhrova, A.G., Kirillov, P.L., Bochkarev, A.N. 2019, Methodological approaches to the study of labor pendulum migration of the population. In: Baburin, V.L., Savoskul, M.S. (eds.) Teoreticheskie i metodicheskie podkhody v ekonomicheskoi i sotsial’noi ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Mechnikov, L. I. 1898, Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki. Geograficheskaya teoriya razvitiya sovremennykh obshchestv [Civilization and the great historical rivers. Geographic theory of the development of modern societies], St. Petersburg. (In Russ.... ... geograficheskogo obshchestva, Vol. 107, no. 1, p. 29—35. (In Russ.)
21. Pokshishevsky, V., Fedorov, G. 1988, The fundamentals of population geography and settlement within the World Ocean, Geografiya okeana: teoriya, praktika, problemy [Geography of the ocean: ...
The Denominational Space of Modern Sweden: Christianity
... Problems of History.], no. 5, p. 213—233. (In Russ.)
13. Andreeva, L. A. 2003, A process of dechristianization of Russian population and genesis of kvazireligiosity in the XX century, Obschestvennye nauki i sovremennost, no. 1, p. 90—100. (In Russ.... ... Association of Russian social geographers], no. 1(4), p. 67. (In Russ.)
16. Martynov, V. L., Sazonova, I. Ye.2015, Religions and civilizations in spatial development of the society, Mogilevskiy meridian, p. 99—103. (In Russ.)
17. Klasson, H. 1982, Orthodox ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... San Domenico di Fiesole.
16. Lahav, G., Courtemanche, M. 2012, The Ideological Effects of Framing Threat on Immigration and Civil Liberties, Polit. Behav, no. 34, p. 477—505.
17. Hainmueller, J., Hangartner, D. 2013, Who Gets a Swiss Passport? A Natural ... ... Sides, J. Citrin, J. 2007, How Large the Huddled Masses? The Causes and Consequences of Public Misperceptions about Immigrant Populations, Annual Meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, available at:
The political elite recruitment in the Baltic: the role of the ethnic factor
... period of ‘independence-induced euphoria’ faded, Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian power groups had to tackle the problem of civil society formation and the development of a political regime based on democratic procedures. In these countries the processes ... ... of the ethnic factor. By applying the ethnopolitical approach, the author concludes that the de facto barriers to non-titular population groups entering power structures, which exist in Latvia and Estonia, “freeze” the system of elite recruitment. ...
Economic and Geographical Structure of the Baltic Sea region
... years], Kaliningrad, 252 p.
14. Chubarian, А. О. 2013, «Sushhestvuet li Baltijskaja civilizacija?» ["Is there a Baltic civilization?"], Institute of World History, Russian Academy of Sciences, available at:
. igh. ru/smi/224/ (accessed ... ... 2016, available at:
18. United Nations Population Division, 2016, available at:
Human Resources of Post-war Lithuania and Their Role in the Rebuilding of Klaipeda
... gorodskogo naselenija po Litovskoj SSR na 1 ijunja 1946 g.» [Help CSO Council of Ministers of the Lithuanian SSR "The urban population of the Lithuanian SSR on June 1, 1946"], 1946, LCVA, F, R-363, Ap. 1, b. 162.
14. Otchet CSU Litovskoj SSR CSU ... ... registracii aktov grazhdanskogo sostojanija za 1946 g., dekabr' 1946 g. [Report CSB CSB Lithuanian SSR Gosplan on the outcome of civil registration in 1946, December 1946], 1946, LCVA, F, R-363, Ap. 1, b. 162. 15. O pervoocherednyh merah po vosstanovleniju ...
Linguocultural Transfer: Memplexes in the Anglo-Saxon Tradition
... process of copying and transferring non-genetic information in time and space is never perfect. Mutations occur in replicator populations. The imperfect linguocultural transfer has contributed to the emergence of a wide range of religious movements, schools ... ... istorii khristianskoi tsivilizatsii: Latinskii Zapad i pravoslavnyi Vostok [Sacralization power in the history of Christian civilization: the Latin West and the Orthodox East]. Moscow.
2. Berman, G. Dzh., 1999. Vera i zakon: primirenie prava i religii ...
Historical memory in the age of globalization: the case of Russian- Estonian relations
... for a place in history], Pro et Contra, no. 3—4 (46), p. 109—124.
3. Braudel, F. 2008, Grammatika civilizacij [Grammar civilizations],Мoscow.
4. Hegel, G. W. F. 1993, Filosofija istorii [Philosophy of History], Moscow.
5. Goncharov, V. E. 2010,... ... Lanko, D. А. 2009, Populizm i politicheskoe uchastie: ulichnye besporjadki v stranah Baltijskogo regiona v 2007—2009 gg. [Populism and political participation:the riots in the Baltic States in 2007—2009] POLITEKS = Politicheskaja ekspertiza [Political ...
International organizations as a subject of international disaster
... and historical analyses. The author states that the international organizations actively participate in protection of the population and territories against disasters while implementing various programs and certain activities. Such work is carried ... ....org/asean-agreement-on-disaster-managment-and-emergency-
response-vientiane/ (дата обращения: 20.04.2018).
20. Framework Convention on Civil Defence Assistance, 22 May 2000 // МОГО : [офиц. сайт]. URL:
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... member. The authors explore similarities and differences between countries of the Baltic Sea region in terms of their territory, population, GDP, foreign trade turnover and the number of regular armed forces. The article stresses the importance of international ... ... academic. ru/dic.nsf/ruwiki/1497548 (accessed 04.07.2016). (In Russ.)
5. Kara-Murza, S. G. 2001, Sovetskaya civilizaciya [Soviet civilization], Moscow. (In Russ.)
6. Kivikari, U. 1996, Ekonomicheskoe prostranstvo Baltijskogo regiona [Economic space of the ...
The international legal regulation of the status of voluntary human shields
... Notion of Direct Participation in Hostilities, 5—
6 February 2008.
direct-participation-article-020709.htm (дата обращения: 1.07.11).
Rusinova V. N.
human shields, civil population, armed conflicts, international humanitarian law, proportionality.
Geopolitical transformation of the Kaliningrad oblast of the Russian Federation
... Eastern Baltics and domination in Poland. After the Cold War, Kaliningrad Oblast, a territory of 15,000 square metres with a population of nearly one million people, owned by the Russian Federation and located the farthest to the West, although on the ... ... Other: Studies in Political Theory Cambridge, Massachusetts, The MIT Press, 1999.
The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order.
A Touchstone Book, 1997.
Political Writings. Cambridge, ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... Conflict Studies, Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 33.
20. Jakobson, M., Balcere, I., Loone, O., Nurk, A., Saarts, T., Zakeviciute, R. 2012, Populism in the Baltic States, Tallinn University.
21. Kagan, R. 2015, The Weight of Geopolitics, Journal of Democracy, Vol.... ... at: ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_397_en.pdf (accessed 25.03.2015).
35. Spurga, S. 2007, Europeanization of Civil Society in the Baltic States: Promotion or Constraint of Democratization? Vieðoji Politika Ir Administravimas, no. 2, p....
Disease control and border lockdown at the EU’s internal borders during Covid-19 pandemic: the case of Finland
... in Finland. Special attention is paid to bordering as a means of disease control and the governments’ aim to “protect the population and secure functions of society”. Not only did the government restrict flights and ‘non-essential’ travel from ... ... that has been completely open since the 1950s and the new regime led to a debate of citizens’ constitutional rights and to civil disobedience that materialised in semi-legal border crossings.
1. Bashford A. The Age of Universal Contagion: History,...
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
This article defines coastal zones as a priority subject of studies in social geography and interprets coastalisation of population and economy as a key indicator of the development of a coastal zone. The author stresses the inverted coastalisation ... ... in the key segments of Russia’s coastal zone.
1. Mechnikov, L. I. 1898, Tsivilizatsiya i velikie istoricheskie reki [The Civilization and the great historical rivers], 362 p.
2. Shokal'skiy, Yu. M. 1924, Sever SSSR i ego znachenie dlya Respubliki ...