Kaliningrad region: coastal position as a geographical factor of economic development
... pace of economic growth. The role of the borderline situation is ambivalent: if the relations with neighboring countries and the EU as a whole are favorable, then cross-border links that promote competitiveness and socio-economic development of the border regions also develop. If, as of the beginning of 2018, there are problems in mutual relations, both sides suffer economic losses, and their competitors win. In general, the economy of the Kaliningrad region is developing faster than in most regions of ...
On trends in the development of cross-border cooperation in the Kaliningrad region of the Russian Federation
... N. Russia and the Baltic States: Some Results and a Few Perspectives // Baltic region. 2015. № 2 (24). P. 4—12.
Perkmann М. Cross-border regions in Europe. Significance and Drivers of Regional Cross-border Cooperation //
Urban and Regional Studies. 2003. № 10(2). P. 71—153.
Fedorov G. Border position as a factor of strategic and territorial planning in Russian regions in the Baltic // Baltic region. 2014. № 3 (21). P. 58—67.
Fedorow G., Korniejewiec W., Zverev Ju. Obwod Kaliningradzki // Problemy wspolpracy transgraniczney z obwodem ...
The Development of Border and Transborder Regions
Economic aspects of border and coastal regions
The development of a Russian-Polish cross-border region: the role of the Kaliningrad agglomeration and the Tri-City (Gdansk—Gdynia—Sopot)
Until 1991 ties between entities located on either side of the Russian-Polish border were virtually non-existent. There were, however, favourable physical, geographical, economic, social, and ekistical conditions for the development of a cross-border region. Since the early 1990s, cooperation between administrative units and municipalities, businesses, and non-governmental organisations has been developing on an institutional basis. Euroregions and cross-border cooperation programmes have become major ...
Equivocality in Delineating the Borders of a Cluster: The Baltic’s Case
... of boundaries. The feasibility of this approach is tested in the Baltics’ national and regional clusters, with special attention being paid to the Latvian IT-cluster. Committed to economic clustering and glocal cluster interactions beyond national borders, the Baltics are an ideal case study for testing our model. Latvia’s mature IT-cluster is an important national growth point. Regional and industry-specific policies should consider the differences between the cluster’s geographical and non-geographical boundaries.
Mikhaylov A. S., Mikhaylova A. A.
cluster policy, territorial cluster, cluster initiative, cross-border ...
One Belt - One Road Initiative: A Window of Opportunity for Russia’s Western Border Regions
..., its reviving leadership and ambitions, and its increasing efforts to reformat and integrate the Eurasian space. The One Belt — One Road Initiative is a manifesto and a tool to advance China’s long-term geostrategic interests that spread to the bordering states and regions and to the prospects of their socioeconomic development. The initiative encompasses transportation and logistics, production and investment, finances, research and technology, humanitarian affairs, and foreign policy. In this article, we will ...
The instruments of Russia — EU research and technological co-operation in the sphere of innovations
... nauchno-tehnicheskogo i innovacionnogo potenciala prigranichnyh territorij [Experience of cross-border cooperation of Lithuania and the Kaliningrad region of Russia as a factor in the development of scientific, technological and innovation capacity of border areas], Issledovaniâ Baltijskogo regiona [Baltic Region Studies], no. 1(7), p. 131—142.
12. Baranova, Yu. V. 2011, Predposylki formirovanija transgranichnogo regiona na territorii Programmy sosedstva «Litva — Pol'sha — Kaliningradskaja oblast' Rossijskoj Federacii» [Prerequisites for the formation ...
Social Facilitation: the Kaliningrad Region and Russian Mainland Regions
... be taken into account in selecting means and methods of organising youth activities. They can also serve as a basis for the regional youth policy.
1. Goltsova, Т. V. 2004, Issledovanija prosocial'nogo povedenija detej v zarubezhnoj psihologii [Studies ... ... for social assistance: methods and techniques], Social'noe sodejstvie: Opyt bez granic [Social assistance: Experience Without Borders], no. 1, Kaliningrad, p. 66—76.
3. Toropov, P. V. 2012, Social'no-pravovaja kompetencija: podhody k izmereniju [Social ...
The historical and geographical evolution of the enclavity of the Kaliningrad region
... development, change in the status, and extinction of enclave and exclave formations in the territory of the modern Kaliningrad region. The author offers information on their socio-economic and political features. The article identifies enclave (exclave) ... ... (passenger and cargo transit) of the metropolis to the isolated territory, as well as the issues relating to the origins of state border, border control, visa regime, and political and economic relations to neighbouring states and the mainland. The author ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... nezakonnogo peresechenija francuzsko-britanskoj granicy [The crisis in Calais: the problem of illegal crossing the French-British border], Rossijskij sovet po mezhdunarodnym delam (RSMD) [Russian Council on International Affairs], available at: http://russiancouncil.... ... the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. European Agenda on Migration. Brussels, 2015, 13 May, COM, no. 240 final, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/european-agenda-migration/background-information/docs/communication_on_the_european_agenda_on_migration_en....
North-West Russia in the context of European integration
... metamorphosis], Moscow, p. 33—34.
14. Tiilikainen, T. 2001, The Political Implications of the EU Enlargement to the Baltic States, European University Institute Working Paper RSC, no. 1, p. 21.
Kochegarova Tamara, Simonyan Renald
global challenges, regionalization, cooperation, partnership, intercivilization border areas, Western and Russian values, sociocultural diffusion, convergence, European integration
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... Lithuania-Poland-Russia cross-border cooperation programme for 2009—2013 in the field of tourism. Special attention is paid to analysing tourism innovations that have emerged as a result of the projects aimed at cooperation and tourism development in the border regions of Russia and the EU countries. A number of projects have been implemented under the supervision and with the participation of the author. The article focuses on the role of innovative types of tourism in the regional development of territories ...
The revision of avifauna in the south-eastern Baltic (within the borders of the Kaliningrad region)
This article compares the structure of avifauna within the present-day borders of the Kaliningrad region over the period from the end of 19th century to 2010. The author argues that the species turnover in nesting birds has accelerated and that immigration exceeds local mortality. The unification of regional avifauna is a part of the general process ...
Spatial structure and development of settlements in the Saint Petersburg agglomeration
... population growth area (‘growth belt’), commuting sources and recipients, and ‘backbone centres’.
1. Fedorov, G.M. (ed.). 2019, Problemy ekonomicheskoi bezopasnosti regionov zapadnogo porubezh’ya Rossii [Problems of economic security of the regions of the western border of Russia], Kaliningrad, 267 p. (in Russ.).
2. Lachininskii, S.S. 2018, Some aspects of economic security of Saint- Petersburg and the Leningrad region under conditions of geoeconomic uncertaint, Balt. Reg., vol. 10, no. 3, p. 136—149. doi:
On Sources and Mechanisms of Coastal Area Self-development
... развития России в условиях структурных изменений в мировой экономике. Научный доклад от 24 декабря 2008г. URL:
self-development, coastal border area, genetic-cultural determination,
region’s competitiveness, intellectual capital, human capital, innovative entrepreneurship.
Modern Hanseatic Trends in the Baltic Region
... League to the European Union, Report at the meeting of the Mont Pelerin Society on April 4, 2004 (Hamburg), available at:
(accessed 10.04.2016). (In Russ.)
13. Martin, L., Prokkola, E.-K., Saarinen, J., Zimmerbauer, K. 2015, Regions, borders and identity in a relational and territorial world, Nordia Geographical Publications, Vol. 44, no 4, p. 1—4.
14. Interim report on the implementation of the study «The Baltic Sea Region in the focus of development strategies of the European ...
Media images of the Kaliningrad region in the structure of migration attitudes of millennials and the reform generation
... Sotsiologiya. Etnologiya [The world of Russia. Sociology. Ethnology], no. 4 (27), p. 56—77. doi: 10.17323/1811-038X-2018-27-4-56-77 (in Russ).
4. Vendina, O. 2019, Living in the Borderlands: Interpretation of Border Security Problems by Residents of Russian Border Towns, Laboratorium, no. 2 (11), p. 30—69. doi: 10.25285/2078-1938-2019-11-2-30-69 (in Russ.).
5. Sebentsov, A., Zotova, M. 2018, The Kaliningrad region: challenges of the exclave position and ways to offset them, Balt. Reg., no. 1 (10), p. 89—106. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2018-1-6.
6. Batyk, I., Semenova, L. 2013, Cross-border cooperation in tourism between the Warmian-Masurian voivodeship and ...
The effect of Covid-19 on labour migration in the CIS
... international coordination in tackling Covid-19 has complicated the situation of migrant workers, who suffer from the closure of borders and the absence of adequate social support. The article explores problems faced by migrant workers in the current crisis ... ... measures to alleviate them.
1. Ryazantsev, S. V., Bragin, A. D., Ryazantsev, N.S. 2020, Situation of labor migrants in the regions of the world: challenges of the COVID-19 pandemia and the response of governments, Nauchnoe obozrenie. Seriya 1. Ekonomika ...
Cross-Border Cooperation in the Kaliningrad region: Problems and Prospects
Since the accession of Poland and Lithuania to the EU, the nature, forms and content of their border cooperation with the Kaliningrad region have fundamentally changed. There is a tendency towards strengthening the neighborhood policy. The already gained extensive and varied experience of the participation of the Kaliningrad region in the IN-TERREG Programme contributed to the socio-economic ...
Development of International Clusters in the Baltic Sea Region
18. Zámborský, P. 2012, Emergence of Transnational Clusters, Journal for East European Management Studies, Vol. 16, no. 4, p. 464—479.
19. Baklanov, P. Ya., Shinkovsky, M. Yu. 2010, Transgranichnyj region: ponjatie, sushhnost', formy [Cross border region: the concept, essence, forms], Vladivostok, Dal'nauka, 276 p.
20. Germanskij dom nauki i innovacij [German House of Science and Innovation], available at: http://www.dwih.ru/index.php/ru/netzwerke-und-cluster-de.html (accessed 9 December 2012)....
The regional approach in the policy of the Russian Federation towards the Republic of Estonia
... North-West Russia], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal, no. 4, p. 134—145.
20. Pogranichnyj dogovor s Latviej ratificirovan [Border agreement with Latvia ratified], 2007, Segodnya [Today], September 5, 15:07.
21. Lanko, D. A. 2009, Populizm i politicheskoe ... ... besporjadki v stranah Baltijskogo regiona v 2007—2009 gg. [Populism and political participation: the riots in the Baltic Sea region in 2007—2009], Politicheskaja ekspertiza: POLITEKS [Political Expertise: POLITEKS], T. 5, no. 2, p. 209—230.
Regional innovation security as a coherence of multi-cyclic self-organizing: experience in building an ideal model
... becomes a factor of vulnerability of the regional system in relation to irregularly occurring and turbulently developing impulses of the external environment.
The theoretical model and hypothesis are verified on the basis of empirical data on the Western border regions of Russia as the most vulnerable zone in modern geo-turbulent conditions. The study provides the long term (2000—2018) analysis of the phase conjugacy of the innovative product share in GRP (characterizing the innovation subcycle) and the ratio ...
On the relation between spatial concepts, strategic and territorial planning in the Russian Federation in the context of the development of the Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon region
Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon is a trans-border (it includes border territory of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Poland), maritime (combines a water body, and a land area) territorial ... ... article studies the issues of spatial, territorial and strategic planning in the modern management practice in Russia and in the region of Kaliningrad / Vistula Lagoon in particular. The research focuses on the opportunities of creating mechanisms for coordination ...
Attitude to economic development issues as a feature of the sociological profile of the population in the Smolensk region border areas
... population and the political elite of the region regarding the main vectors of economic development. The findings of the opinion polls can construct the sociological portrait of the region.
Katrovskiy A. P., Fesunova O. D.
The Smolensk region, economic development priorities, territorial interests, the Russian-Belarusian border area
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
...?id_land=59&contl=1 (accessed 30 July 2012).
5. Otkrytaja innovacionnaja platforma — instrument sotrudnichestva Rossii i Evropejskogo sojuza v prigranichnoj oblasti [Open innovation platform — a tool for cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the border area], available at: http://www. finrusinno. ru/kuvat/Tmoipa/lpr%20inno%20esite_rus_esite_web.pdf (accessed 10 September 2012).
6. Final cluster analysis. Identification of cross-border economic clusters in transborder region of St. petersburg, Leningrad region and Ida-Virumaa, 2008, Narva Business Advisory Services Foundation, St. Petersburg Information and Analytical Center, Synergy International Ltd, available at: http://rus. kohtla-jarve. ee/ uploads/ documents/valissuhted/projektid/2/cd/en/final....
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... Provinciality and Marginality, Europe— Asia Studies, Vol. 57, no. 3, May, p. 481—500.
11. Mezhevich, N. M. 2007, Rossijsko-jestonskaja granica: istorija formirovanija i sovremennoe znachenie dlja razvitija Severo-Zapada Rossii [Russian-Estonian border: formation history and contemporary significance for the development
of the North-West Russia], Pskovskij regionologicheskij zhurnal [Pskov regional study Journal], no. 4, p. 134—145.
12. Greckij, I. V. 2013, Rossijsko-pol'skie otnoshenija na sovremennom jetape [Russian-Polish relations at the present stage], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta.Serija 6: Filosofija. Kul'turologija....
The development of bioeconomy of the Baltic Region in the context of regional and global climate change
... development of bioeconomy for the adaptation to and the mitigation of climate change in the Baltic region. The paper elaborates on actions that may facilitate the sustainability of bioeconomy in the region. It concludes that scientific collaboration across borders in the Baltic region can accelerate innovations to successfully adapt bioeconomy to climate change. Sustainable development of bioeconomy can provide considerable opportunities for mitigating climate change.
von Braun J., Mirzabaev A.
climate change, adaptation,...
Typological differences between the coastal regions of Russia's Western borderlands
... development, and though it has not been sufficiently studied, it has received increasing attention in the last two decades. The article focuses on the economic features of 11 federal subjects of the Russian Federation located along its maritime borders in the west of the Arctic, Baltic and Azov-Black Sea basins. The regions under study vary from each other, but each of them plays a vital role in the country's economy. The author aims to identify their typological differences in order to improve federal and regional policy towards to the coastal regions of the ...
Demographic Situation and Demographic Security in the Regions of Russia’s Western Borderlands
In this study, I address the vast and complicated problem of population replacement in Russia’s border regions. Although both national and regional demographic indicators have improved in Russia in recent years, many issues relating to sub-replacement fertility, irrational migration, etc. remain unresolved. This lends an urgency to studying regional demographic ...
The «Lithuania-Poland-Russia» neighbourhood programme in the framework of the formation of the cross-border tourism region in the South-eastern Baltic and the promotion of the sustainable development of the territory
... South-eastern Baltic.
Cooperation Programme Lithuania — Poland — Russia 2017—2013. URL
,1,7 (дата обращения: 22.06.2010).
Korneevets V., Kropinova Ye.
tourism, South-eastern Baltic, border territories, "Lithuania-Poland-the Kaliningrad region" neighbourhood programme.
On the assessment of cross-border regions' development potential
... region development on the basis of theoretical and methodological materials. The study examines the Kaliningrad region and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship. The article is focused on the modelling of interindustry balance and export/import functions of border territories.
1. Izard, U. 1966. Metody regional'nogo analiza: vvedenie v nauku o regionah.Moscow.
2. Borisevich, V. I., Kandaurova, G. A. (Ed.). 2001. Prognozirovanie i planirovanie jekonomiki: ucheb. posobie. Minsk.
3. Statisticheskoe upravlenie v Ol'shtyne. Varmin'sko-Mazurskoe voevodstvo ...
A functional description of the model for the protection of the environmental interests of the Russian Federation in the Baltic Sea region
... of the conflict between the interests of development and those of environmental security. The latter are given added urgency when, within the same ecological unit, one country needs to develop and another to protect its environmental interests. The borders of the countries and regions, the economies of which affect the safety of Russia’s interests in the Baltic, do not coincide with the boundaries of the ecosystems. This calls for a study of the legal protection of Russia’s environmental interests in the Baltic Sea region....
Typology of small towns in the western borderland regions of Russia
... the leading role of large urban agglomerations in the development of any region, it should be noted that small towns perform their equally important function as reference points in the regional framework of the settlement system. In strategic regions, like the ones of the Western borderland, small towns, inter alia, become significant for ensuring national interests along the state border of Russia. The article presents the author's version of the typology of small towns in the Western borderlands of Russia, based on the statistical and analytical databases. Due to the limited research tools for assessing the level of development ...
Regionalisation in Northern Europe and the Northern Dimension in Russian political discourse
The progress and sustainability of international cross-border region formation is a major concern for Russia, a country bordering sixteen states. In the early 2000s, the development of regions with Russian participation was at its height in northwestern Europe. Cross-border regions arise both naturally, stemming from various functional relations, and as a result of political ...
The ‘сool war’ in the Baltic Sea Region: consequences and future scenarios..
The relevance of this topic is determined by the Baltic region playing a special role in the current confrontation between Russia and the West, which is most accurately defined by the term ‘cool war’. Russia borders on the EU and NATO in that region. In this study, I aim to demonstrate the impact of the ‘cool war’ on international relations in the region and explain why the preservation of the status quo is the most likely scenario. I conclude that, in recent years, a certain regrouping ...
On the concept of international transport region
... justifies the concepts of international transport region and analyses the principles of identification of such regions and the features of their functioning.The article suggests distinguishing an international transport region in the framework of the Baltic region and defines its borders and backbone elements.
1. Вардомский Л. Б. Приграничное сотрудничество на «новых и старых» границах России // Евразийская экономическая интеграция....
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
... Prokhorenko, I. L. 1993, Ponyatie granitsy v sovremennoy geopolitike [The concept of boundaries in modern geopolitics]. In: Geopolitika: teoriya y praktika [Geopolitics: Theory and Practice], Moscow.
8. Allcock, J. B., Arnold, C. and Day, A. J. 1992, Border and Territorial Disputes, London, 1992.
Kosov Yuri, Vovenda Alexei
political culture, state frontier, trans-border cooperation, regional integration processes
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
... Iontsev, V. A., Ryazantsev, S. V., Iontseva, S. V. 2016, New trends and forms of emigration from Russia, Ekonomika regiona [Regional economy], vol. 12, no. 2, p. 499—509 (In Russ.).
2. Stikhin, A., Rynkänen, T. 2017, Russian-Speaking Immigrant Teachers ... ... hyvinvointi. Kohtaamisissa kehittyviä käytäntöjä [The Welfare in the Everyday of Russian Immigrant Women Living on the Border], Tampere, Vastapaino, p.169—188.4.
1. Alho, R., Helander, M. 2016, Foreign Seasonal Farm Workers’ Strategies at the ...
The transnational territorial transport system of the Baltic Region
In this paper we focus on the structure and territorial borders of the Baltic Sea region, and examine the key structural elements of the transnational territorial transport system. In this respect, we clarify some terms used in transport geography. For the first time the transport system gets territorially localized, which allows for ...
Estimating the Development of the Latvian - Estonian - Russian Transboundary Tourism and Recreation Region
In 2004, the Pskov — Livonia Euroregion was established across the borders of Estonia, Latvia and Russia (the Pskov region). Tourism became a cooperation priority in the Euroregion. This necessitated research on the local tourism and recreation areas. This study aims to estimate the development prospects of transboundary microregions which have been identified by the ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... Verlag, April 2013, p. 631—636.
20. The Bothnian Arc, 2013, European Commission, 20 p., available at:http://ec.europa.eu/ourcoast/download.cfm?fileID=907 (accessed 12.05.2013).
21. Topaloglou, L., Kallioras, D., Manetos, P., Petrakos, G. 2005, A Border Regions Typology in the Enlarged European Union, Journal of Borderlands Studies,no. 20 (2), p. 67—90.
22. Towards an EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region, 2013, European Commission,8 p., available at: http://ec.europa. eu/regional_policy/archive/consultation/baltic/
Perspectives of Euroregions with Russian Participation in Terms of Changes in the EU Regional Policy
The article describes changes in the cross-border cooperation support in the framework of the EU Regional Policy. The author emphasises the role of the European Neighbourhood Policy in the development of cross-border cooperation with non-EU countries. The article outlines the main obstacles for the development of euroregions at the EU-Russia border and arrives at the conclusion that their future depends on the success of the Russia-EU integration process in general.
Еврорегионы: полвека «малой» интеграции // Современная ...
Transboundary Clusters in the Coastal Zones of the European Part of Russia: Inventory, Typology, Factors, and Prospects
(accessed 28.08.2017). (in Russ.)
20. Bilchak, V. S., Bilchak, M. V. 2015, Integration as a dominant development of border regions, Aktual'nye voprosy ekonomicheskikh nauk [Topical issues of economic sciences], no. 47, p. 109—114. (in Russ.)
21. Baturova, G. V. 2012, Regional sea economic clusters as a basis for socioeconomic development of coastal areas, Transportnoe delo ...
Trade Liberalisation and its Impact on Regional Development: Theoretical and Experimental Studies
... expanding international trade is a more important source of growth for the regions of developing countries than for those of developed ones. Secondly, in terms of the regional impact of liberalisation, expanding trade has the most positive effect on border regions and those associated with lower cost of access to international markets. Thirdly, the analysis of regions having different industrial specialisatio n suggests that expanding international trade contributes to higher growth rates in the regions,...
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
... explanation of the new economic geography], Voprosy jekonomiki [Problems of
Economics], no. 2, p. 132—150.
21. Kuznetsova, О. 2001, Federal'naja jekonomicheskaja politika v otnoshenii jeksklavnogo regiona [Federal economic policies toward the exclave region], Voprosy jekonomiki [Problems of Economics], no. 11, p. 96—105.
22. Kuznetsova, О. Kuznetsov, A. 2006, Granica: bar'er ili stimul dlja razvitija [Border: a barrier or an incentive for the development of], Rossijskoe jekspertnoe obozrenie [Russian Expert Review], no. 4, p. 4—45.
23. Kuznetsova, О. 2011, Osobye jekonomicheskie zony kak faktor jekonomicheskogo razvitija rossijskih regionov [Special ...
The concepts of enclave and exclave and their use in the political and geographical characteristic of the Kaliningrad region
... Baltique, Paris, L’Harmattan.
7. Joenniemi, P., Dewar, S. and Lyndelle, D. 2000, Fairlie The Kalininigrad Puzzle — A Russian Region within the European Union, Karlkrona, Sweden, The Baltic Institute and the Åland Islands Peace Institute.
Rozhkov-Yuryevsky ... ... exclave, enclavity, exclavity, enclave territories, political geography, parent and surrounding states, dividing state, state border, transit
The identity and collective memory of Kaliningraders in recent Polish studies
... poświęcone przekładom i nie tylko. 2015. № 30. S. 152—165.
5. Lewandowska I. Warmia and Masuria — Kaliningrad oblast — Klaipėda region. Three instead of one (East Prussia) // Region and Regionalism. Łódź ; Opole, 2009. № 9, vol. 1 : Historical regions divided by the borders. General problems and regional issue. P. 241—248.
6. Romanowska E. Das Kaliningrader Gebiet aus der Perspektive Polens. Vergangenheit, Gegenwart und Zukunft // Kaliningrad in Europa. Nachbarschaftliche Perspektiven nach dem Ende des Kalten ...
The role of International trade in improving the competitiveness of Saint Petersburg
... and experienced, London, 269 p.
8. Moilanen, T., Rainisto, S. 2008, How to brand nations, cities and destinations: A planning book for place branding, London, 188 p.
9. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Nikulchenkov, K. E. 2009, Competitiveness of the Economies of Border Regions, Balt. Reg., Vol. 1, no. 2, p. 34—38. DOI: 10.5922/2079-8555-2009-2-4.
10. Bazhenov, Yu. N., Podshuveit, O. V. 2014, St Petersburg Business Information Centres and Their Role in Increasing the Efficiency of International Business Activities,...
Cross-border cooperation between nongovernmental organisations in the Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian voivodeships
... Bałtyk, Program Phare — Polska Granica Wschodnia [Small Projects Fund Euroregion Baltic, Phare Programme — Polish Eastern Border], 2006, Elbląg.
12. Polski Komponent Strategii Rozwoju euroregionu Bałtyk [Polish Component Development Strategy for ... ... Kaliningradskoj oblasti i vozmozhnosti sotrudnichestva s pol'skimi organizacijami [Nongovernmental organizations in the Kaliningrad region and the possibility of cooperation with Polish organizations], available at: http://www. zagranica. ngo. pl/files/go2east....