A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The abstract nature of mathematical knowledge
... // Kant’s Sämtliche Werke. Leipzig, 1862. Bd 4. S. 497—507] In: Kantovskiiy sbornik [The Kantovsky sbornik], 2012, № 3 (41).8. Katrechko, S. L. 2003, K voprosu ob apriornosti matematicheskogo znanija [On the question of a priori mathematical knowledge]. In: Matematika i opyt [Mathematics and Experience], Moscow, s. 545—574.9. Katrechko, S. L. 2007, Modelirovanie rassuj`deniiy v matematike: transcendental'nyiy podhod [Modeling reasoning in mathematics: transcendental approach]. In: Modeli rassuj`deniiy — 1: Logika i argumentacija. ...
Kant and new mathematics 100 years later
... reasons to believe that certain recent ap-proaches in foundations of mathematics such as category theory, topos theory, and Univalent Foundations may help to improve the situation in the near future. The problem of applicability of new mathematical knowledge in science and technology shows that the Kantian approach in phi-losophy of mathematics is at least partly relevant to today’s mathematics.
1. Арнольд В. И. О преподавании математики // Успехи математических ...
I. Kant’s and E. Husserl’s practical philosophy
... Kant"], available at:
(accessed 14 May 2017).
5. Gusserl, E. 2001, Logicheskie issledovanija. Issledovanija po fenomenologii i teorii posnanija [Logical Investigations, called Investigations in Phenomenology and Knowledge], Moscow, 470 p.
6. Kant, I. 2006, Kritika chistogo rasuma, in: Kant I. Sochinenija na nemezkom i russkom jazikah [Critique of Pure Reason. In: Kant I. Works in German and Russian], Moscow. Volume II, Ch.1.
7. Kant, I. 1997, Osnovopolozenie ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... p. 72.
35. Fuko, M., 2004. Arkheologiya znaniya [Archeology of knowledge]. St. Petersburg. pp. 113—115.
36. Fuko, M., 1996. Volya k istine. Po tu storonu znaniya, vlasti i seksual'nosti. Raboty raznykh let [The will to truth. On the other side of knowledge, power and sexuality. Works of different years]. Moscow. p. 21.
37. Shul'ga, E. N., 2012. Symbolic interactionism and the problem of understanding. Filosofiya nauki [Philosophy of science], 17, pp. 113—127.
38. Shchyuts, A., 2004. Izbrannoe: mir, svetyashchiisya ...
Intellektuelle Anschauung und philosophische Schwärmerei. Kant und die Aufklärung des philosophierenden Subjekts
... ‘intellectual intuition’ and ‘enthusiasm’ in his critical works. Subsequently Kant’s criticism of the philosophical enthusiasm is rendered more precisely in the context of his criticism of the philosophers of intuition (“Philosophen der Anschauung”) and his criticism of rationalistic metaphysics. Both positions refer — explicitly or implicitly — to intellectual intuition in order to justify philosophical knowledge. As the concept of intellectual intuition is invalid for Kant but central for enthusiastic philosophical positions, philosophical enthusiasm is not merely a threat for his project of enlightenment — it is the ‘death of all philosophy’ ...
Kant, Radical Agnosticism, and Methodological Eliminativism about Things-in-Themselves
.... by B. Meltzer. N. Y.
6. Hanna, R. 2001, Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy. Oxford.
7. Hanna, R. 2006, Kant, Science, and Human Nature. Oxford.
8. Hanna, R. 2015, Cognition, Content, and the a Priori: A Study in the Philosophy of Mind and Knowledge. Oxford.
9. Monk, R. 2016, Bertrand Russell: The Spirit of Solitude, 1872—1921. Volume 1. N. Y.
10. Russell, B. 1959, My Philosophical Development. London.
11. Russell, B. 1996, Principles of Mathematics. 2nd ed. N. Y.
Kant, metaphysics, ...
Innovative security of the region: the problem of the formation of the innovation environment of the Kaliningrad region
... S. A. Bringing Business Clusters into the Mainstream of Economic Development // European Planning Studies. 1997. № 5(1). P. 3—23.
33. Storper M. The Regional Economy: Territorial Development in a Global Economy. N. Y. ; L., 1997.
34. Wolfe D. A. Knowledge, Learning and Social Capital in Ontario’s ICT Clusters // Paper prepared for the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association University of Toronto. Toronto, 2002.
Mikhailova A. A.
innovation environment, regional innovation system, innovation ...
Energy and the Ways of its Conceptualisation in Cognition: an Attempt at an Epistemological Analysis
Thе article examines the connection between conceptualisation and transfer of knowledge in the humanities and analyses the role of these processes in the formation of conceptual and terminological framework for different types of discourse. The study draws on an analytical description of the development of the concept of energy ...
The study of the organization of the concept ‘system’ in the Russian language consciousness
... аспект исследования языковых единиц : дис. ... д-ра филол. наук. Уфа, 2003.
categorization types and levels, concept, linguistic conceptology, the phenomenon of a system, professional and everyday knowledge types
The background knowledge as a language indicator of the intentional manipulative proposition
The article deals with the problem of language manipulation by the recipient’s perception with the help of the background knowledge. The special
emphasis is given to the description of the manipulative technique. The research is based on the texts of Russian and American political discourse.
1. Владиславова Н. Базовые техники NLP и хорошо сформированный результат. М., 2012.
2. Гюббенет И. В. Основы филологической интерпретации ...
The application of the Web 2.0 technology as a tool of developing informal media education
... Harvard Business Review. 2005. № 83 (7).
9. Glass R., Spiegelman M. Incorporating blogs into the syllabus: Making their space a learning space // Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 2008. № 36 (2). Р. 145—155.
10. Gonzalez-Reinhart J. Wiki and the wiki way: Beyond a knowledge management solution. URL: http:// http://w3.ualg.pt/~mzacaria/gic/wikiwayJennifer05.pdf (дата обращения: 15.04.2013).
11. Kajder S. B., Bull G. A space for «writing without writing». Learning Leading with Technology. № 31 (6)....
An Model of An Knowledge Base for Mobile Systems
A model of a knowledge base based on Petri net is considered.
2. CLIPS Reference Manual
2002. Vol. 1—3.
Karpenko E. V., Kashchenko N. M.
model, knowledge base, Petri net.
Innovative economy in the Baltic Sea region
... relations between the state, a science and business], Innovations, no. 4, p. 47—55.
7. Pilyasov, A. (ed.). 2012, Sinergija prostranstva: regional'nye innovacionnye sistemy, klastery i peretoki znanija [Space synergy: regional innovative systems, clusters and knowledge overflows], Moscow — Smolensk, Oykumena.
8. Presidency Conclusions, Lisbon European Council, 23—24 March, 2000, available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/ec/00100-r1.en0.htm (accessed 01 June 2012).
Linguistic creativity of the avant-garde: language functions in literary and advertising discourses
... Terms]. Moscow, pp. 177—179 (in Russ.).
Dem'yankov, V. Z., 2009. Linguistic creativity and speech creativity. In: Yazyk kak mediator mezhdu znaniem i iskusstvom: sbornik dokladov Mezhdunarodnogo nauchnogo seminara [Language as a mediator between knowledge and art: Collection of reports of the International Scientific Seminar]. Moscow, pp. 11—19 (in Russ.).
Feshchenko, V. V., 2020a. Towards the limitation of the concept of “linguistic creativity” and the delimitation of the spheres of its application....
Transcendental Philosophy as a Scientific Research Programme
... Die Ontologie in der „Kritik der reinen Vernunft“. Würzburg: Königshausen & Neumann.
Fichte, J. G., 1982. Second Introduction to the Science of Knowledge, for Readers who Already Have a Philosophical System. In: J. G. Fichte, 1982. Science of Knowledge with the First and Second Introductions. Edited and translated by P. Heath and J. Lachs. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 29-88.
Förster, E., 2015. Transzendentalphilosophie. In: M. Willaschek, J. Stolzenberg, G. Mohr, S. Bacin ed., 2015. Kant-Lexikon. Berlin; ...
Action-thoughts and the genesis of time in linguistic semiosis
... biological foundations of self-consciousness and the physical domain of existence. In: Beobachter: Konvergenz der Erkenntnistheorien? Munich, pp. 47—117.
Maturana, H. R., 1995. Biology of Cognition. In: V. V. Petrov, ed., Jazyk i intellect [Language and intelligence]. Moscow, pp. 95—142 (in Russ.).
Maturana, H. R., 2001 Drevo poznaniya [Tree of knowledge]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Maturana, H. R., 2012. Reflections on my collaboration with Francisco Varela. Constructivist Foundations, 7, pp. 155—164.
Maturana, H. R., Mpodozis, J. and Letelier J. C., 1995. Brain, language, and the origin of human ...
This article describes the General principle of operation (stages, parameters used) of the ZK-SNARK zero-knowledge proof scheme, the possibility and prospects for its improvement. Implementations of zk-SNARK that are currently known have scalability limitations that depend on the magnitude of the computation being proved. First, the size of the proving key depends at least linearly on the upper ...
Comparative analysis of the epistemological language in translation
... development of a particular concept within a specific philosophical school of thought, may lead to inconsistencies in the translation decision-making. The paper aims to apply a cognitive approach to the translation of epistemological terms into the German and English language: Erkenntnis/cognition vs knowledge. In this study, context is interpreted as a verbalization of a specific conceptual frame facilitating the identification of the appropriate meaning of the term on a deeper, conceptual level. The article contains numerous examples from the ...
Kant über Sein und Zeit und Denken und Sein. Selbsterkenntnis durch Selbstaffektion
... self-knowledge: In this case the thinking subject 1. thematises the act of judging “I think” by conferring on this act the specific logical, categorical form, 2. intuits this act under the temporal form of successively using “I ...” as subject and “… think” as predicate, 3. identifies him-/herself — at the same time — with the subject logically structuring this act as well as with the subject intuiting the successively existing subject of this judging act, and 4. recognises him-/herself ...
Deduction of Freedom vs Deduction of Experience in Kant’s Metaphysics
... Deduktion der Kategorien vor 1781. Göttingen: Vandenhöck & Ruprecht.
Guyer, P., 1987. Kant and the Claims of Knowledge. New York, et al.: Cambridge University Press.
Hanna, R., 2015. Cognition, Content, and the A Priori. A Study in the Philosophy of Mind and Knowledge. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Heidemann, D., 2015a. Deduktion der reinen Verstandesbegriffe, transzendentale. In: M. Willaschek, J. Stolzenberg, G. Mohr and S. Bacin, eds. 2015. Kant-Lexikon: In 3 Volumes. Volume 1. Berlin and Boston: De ...
Vernunft und Glaube. Zu Kants Deduktion der Gnadenlehre
... understood as complementary to the result of the transcendental deduction of the categories, namely the restriction of theoretical reason to the sensible world. Faith in God’s grace does not represent objective knowledge. As transcending objective knowledge, however, faith refers to the theoretically inexplicable awareness of moral obligation, and with it the idea of an intelligible world, as a necessary precondition of one’s moral conduct in the sensible world.
Bohatec, J., 1938. Die Religionsphilosophie Kants in der „Religion innerhalb der Grenzen der bloßen Vernunft. Mit besonderer ...
The Nature of Appearance in Kant’s Transcendentalism: A Seman- tico-Cognitive Analysis
... 40(2), pp. 121-151.
Prauss, G., 1971. Erscheinung bei Kant: Ein Problem der “Kritik der reinen Vernunft”. Berlin: de Gruyter & Co.
Prauss, G., 1974. Kant und das Problem der Dinge an sich. Bonn: Bouvier.
Prichard, H. A., 1909. Kant’s Theory of Knowledge. Oxford: Oxford Claredon Press.
Robinson, H., 1994. Two Perspectives on Kant’s Appearances and Things in Themselves. Journal of the History of Philosophy, 33(4), pp. 411-441.
Rohlf, M., 2010. Immanuel Kant. In: Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, [online]. Available at:
. edu/entries/kant/#TraIde [Accessed 25 May 2018]....
Enigma of magnetism in the mystery of the romantic spirit of E. T. A. Hoffmann (based on the novel «Der Magnetiseur»)
The novel “Magetizer” is viewed within the intellectual and ideological context of E. T. A. Hoffmann’s era, who was characterized, on the one hand, by the progress of scientific knowledge, and on the other, by the success of imaginary parascientific concepts. In particular, the authors trace the connection of Hoffmann's artistic thought with the ideas of Mesmer and the secret knowledge of Freemasonry popular at the beginning of the XIX ...
Translation: the puzzle of colour
This research contributes to the study of colour terms as a cognitive phenomenon. Since colour is not a universal concept and an ordinary mind does not perceive colour separately from the object, it is possible to observe the knowledge about colour, which exists in the language but does not exist in its physical sense. We hold that the given knowledge is the cause of significant difficulties arising in the translation of various colour terms, though the nature of these terms ...
Application of the mathematical modelling and simulation methods to the study of didactic systems
16. Mayer R. V. Imitating model of assimilation and forgetting of the logically connected information // International Journal of Advanced Studies. 2017. Vol. 7, № 2. Р. 64—73.
17. The Oxford Handbook of Computational and Mathematical Psychology / ed. by J. R. Busemeyer, Zh. Wang, J. T. Townsend, A. Eidels. Oxford, 2015.
Mayer R. V.
didactics, forgetting, knowledge, imitation model, teaching, learning, student, teacher
Language as a person's achievement and as a self-organizing system
... socio-personal continuum of linguistic phenomena of different ontology. The purpose of the article is to describe the basic properties of human language as a complex self-organizing system of processes. Active and subjective character of reality and knowledge representation in human mind determines the main properties of language. The author offers a definition of language corresponding to this approach and describes the differences between anthropocentrism and anthropomorphism in linguistics....
Methods of spatial scientometrics in the study of countries and region
The article focuses on the approaches that explain the essence of scientometrics as a set of methods for studying science. The paper also discusses the use of scientometric instruments in the spatial analysis of the geography of knowledge. The countries of the Baltic region were taken as an example. The empirical base of the research was the international database Scopus and an analytical tool for monitoring and analyzing scientific research — SciVal. On the basis of three methods of spatial scientometrics, the main aspects of the publication activity of selected countries were analyzed. The results of the study ...
Analytic Philosophy: a Historico-Critical Survey
... Ramsey F. P. Notes on Philosophy, Probability and Mathematics / ed. by M. C. Galavotti. Napoli : Biopolis, 1991.
17. Rescher, 1973: Rescher N. The Coherence Theory of Truth. Oxford : Oxford University Press, 1973.
18. Rorty, 1980: Rorty R. Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature. Oxford : Basil Blackwell, 1980.
19. Russell, 1914: Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. Reprinted in: Russell B. Our Knowledge of the External World as a Field for Scientific Method in Philosophy. L. : Allen & Unwin, 1949.
20. Russell, 1924: Russell B. Logical ...
On transcendental mysticism
This article offers a critical analysis of the general idea of “overcoming Kant”, presented by Ye. N. Trubetskoy in the book “The metaphysical assumptions of knowledge” (1917).
1. Соловьёв В. С. Теоретическая философия // Соловьёв В. С. Собр. соч.: в 9 т.
1-е изд. СПб., 1903. Т. 8.
2. Соловьёв В. С. Критика отвлеченных ...
The metaphysics of science
... and the doctrine of practical reason, freedom, identity, and dignity of a human being as a personality. It should also embrace the idea of world history and universal civil meaning of philosophy. Recognition of relative a priori determination of human knowledge and behaviour in a broad context of empiricism and relativism (development theory) has no bearing on Kant’s theory. Absolute apriorism as understood in mathematics and physics is an instance of Kant’s universal ‘anthropological’ apriorism and ...
Imagology as a Part of Compartive Literary Studies
Mikhal'skaya, N. P., 1995. Obraz Rossii v angliiskoi khudozhestvennoi literature IX—XIX vv. [Image of Russia in English literature in IX—XIX centuries]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Mikhal'skaya, N. P., 2012. Rossiya i Angliya: problemy imagologii [Russia and England: problems of imagology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Oshchepkov, A. R., 2010. Imagology. Znanie. Ponimanie. Umenie [Knowledge. Understanding. Skills], 1, pp. 251—253 (in Russ.).
Papilova, E. V., 2011. Imagology as a humanitarian subject. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo gumanitarnogo universiteta im. M. A. Sholokhova. Filologicheskie nauki [Bulletin of M. A. ...
Simulation technique in the mathematical theory of learning
... as difficulties in employing them. The author describes key stages of simulation development and presents a simulation of unrelated study material elements (using letters of the alphabet as an example). The charts show temporal changes in students’ knowledge and motivation. Research works on the mathematical theory of learning, and the analysis of semiformalized and semistructured systems, research into cognitive and simulation management, fuzzy logic and soft system methodology comprise the methodological ...
Big data in modern education
11. Rands K. How big data is disrupting education. URL:
(дата обращения: 07.11.2017).
12. Siemens G., Gasevic D. Guest Editorial-Learning and Knowledge Analytics // Educ. Technol. Soc. 2012. Vol. 15, № 3. P. 1—2.
13. Siemens G., Long P. Penetrating the fog: Analytics in learning and education // Educ. Rev. 2011. Vol. 46, № 5. P. 30— 32.
14. Skillsoft’s Big Data Initiative Delivers ...
Methodical approaches to "Epithelial tissue" teaching
Histology is the morphological discipline of the basic curriculum, the teaching of this discipline requires careful planning. During lessons students learn to practically apply the received knowledge, and also to classify a particular structure by characteristic details. Perceiving and memorizing information is not enough for full comprehension and reproduction. This can be assisted by schematic sketches both in training, and when testing knowledge....
Philosophical Discourse and the Conceptualisation of Word Formation
... Shchedrina T. G., ed., 2014. Gustav Gustavovich Shpet [Gustav Gustavovich Shpet]. Moscow.
3. Kubryakova, E. S., 2004. Yazyk i znanie. Na puti polucheniya znanii o yazyke: chasti rechi s kognitivnoi tochki zreniya, rol' yazyka v poznanii mira [Language and knowledge. On the path of acquiring knowledge of the language: parts of speech from the cognitive point of view, the role of language in the cognition of the world]. Moscow.
4. Kuzanskii, N., 1979. Sochineniya [Works]. Moscow, vol. 1.
5. Losev, A. F.,...
Analytic Work on Kant — Idealism, Things in Themselves, and the Object of Knowledge
.... Allais, L. 2015, Manifest Reality, Oxford.
6. Allison, H. 2004, Kant’s Transcendental Idealism, New Haven (1st ed. 1983).
7. Brook, A. 1994, Kant and the Mind, Cambridge.
8. Cleve, J. van, Problems from Kant, N. Y., 1999.
9. Guyer, P. 1987, Kant and the Claims of Knowledge, New York.
10. Hanna, R. 2001, Kant and the Foundations of Analytic Philosophy, New York.
11. Hogan, D. 2009a, How to Know Unknowable Things in Themselves, in: Noûs, 43, p. 49—63.
12. Hogan, D. 2009b, Noumenal Affection, in: Philosophical ...
Analytical Kant studies, transcendental idealism, and the thing in itself
... Eliminativism about Things-in-Themselves], in: Kantovsky Sbornik [Kantian Papers]. Vol. 36, iss. 4.
6. Howell, R. 2017, Analiticheskaja rabota nad Kantom — idealizm, veshhi v sebe i ob’ekt znanija [Analytic Work on Kant—Idealism, Things in Themselves, and the Object of Knowledge], in: Kantovsky Sbornik [Kantian Papers]. Vol. 36, iss. 2.
7. Allais, L. 2007, Kant’s Idealism and the Secondary Quality Analogy, Journal of the History of Philosophy 45, 459—484.
8. Allison, H. E. 1983, Kant’s Transcendental Idealism....
Kant’s appearance as an objective-objectual [gegenständlich] representation
24. Prauss, G., 1971, Erscheinung bei Kant: Ein Problem der "Kritik der reinen Vernunft", Berlin: de Gruyter & Co.
25. Prauss, G., 1974, Kant und das Problem der Dinge an sich, Bonn: Bouvier.
26. Prichard, H. A., 1909, Kant’s theory of knowledge, Oxford, 1909.
27. Robinson, H., 1994, Two Perspectives on Kant's Appearances and Things in Themselves, in: Journal of the History of Philosophy, vol. 32, р. 411—441.
28. Rohlf, M., 2010, Immanuel Kant (SEP); URL:
29. Röd, W., 1991, Erfahrung und Reflexion. Theorien der Erfahrung ...
Satisfaction of Polish Bank Employees with Incentive Systems: An Empirical Approach
... V. V., Lavrinenko, O. Ya., Stashane, Ya. V. 2004, Assessment of the dynamics of interregional differences (European experience), Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological research], no. 1, p. 29—39.
29. Wang, H., Lim, S. S. 2008, Real options and real value: the role of employee incentives to make specific knowledge investments, Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 29, no. 7, p. 701—721.
30. Wang, H. C., Barney, J. B. 2006, Employee Incentives to Make Firm-Specific Investments: Implications for Resource-Based Theories of Corporate Diversification, Academy ...
‘Back to Kant’ or ‘Back to Leibnitz’? A critical view from the history of Russian metaphysical personalism
... sporu Adolfa Trendelenburga i Kuno Fishera [Right to Kant: to the dispute of Adolf Trendelenburg and Kuno Fischer] In: Neokantianstvo nemetskoe i russkoe: mezhdu teoriey poznaniya i kritikoy kultury [Russian and German Neokantianism: between theory of knowledge and critics of culture] Moscow. p. 66—85.
12. Dlugach T. B. 2002. Problema bytiya v nemetskoy filosofii i sovremennost [Problem of Being in German philosophy and modernity]. Moscow. 222 p.
13. Dmitrieva N. A. 2007. Russkoe neokantianstvo: «Marburg» ...
Modality as a basis of Kant’s philosophical system and its connection to the language structure
... : «Sovetskaya ehknciklopediya».
7. Yaspers K. 2014, Kant: zhizn', trudy, vliyanie [Kant: life, works, influence]. M. : «Kanon+».
Kant’s philosophical system, category of modality, system of functions of consciousness, theory of values, norms, and knowledge
Kalinnikov L. A.
A semiotic approach to construction of information systems in the field of security
... В., Стефанюк В. Л. Динамические интеллектуальные системы // Искусственный интеллект и принятие решений. 2008. № 1. С. 4—14.
semiotic systems, risk and threats models, knowledge extraction, artificial intelligence, decision support systems, expert systems
Systematicity of the Critique of Pure Reason and Kant’s system (IV)
... transcendental dialectic (it accounts for more than half of the book) in Kant’s methodology of science and the system of criticism. In the context of traditional epistemological theories, it was an entirely new instalment supplementing these theories and understanding knowledge as a continuous process undergoing scientific revolutions. Constructing synthetic a priori judgements requires leaving the extant knowledge for the realm of possible experience, where reason is faced with antinomies. The author provides a critical ...
Paul Natorp’s social pedagogic theory and it’s relevance to modern russian education
...., 2008, Religija v predelah chelovechnosti: k istorii problemy religii v filosofii Paulja Natorpa [Religion within the bounds of humanity]. In: D. N. Razejev, ed. 2008, Vera i znanie: sootnoshenije ponjatij v klassicheskoj nemeckoj filosofii [Faith and knowledge: correlation of the concepts in the classical German philosophy], St. Petersburg, p. 260—270.
9. Dmitrieva, N. A., 2007, Russkoe neokantianstvo: «Marburg» v Rossii. Istoriko-filosofskie ocherki [Russian Neo-Kantianism: “Marburg” in Russia....
A transcendental analysis of mathematics: The constructive nature of mathematics
.... In: Logico-Epistemologic Research.
9. Kant I., 1994, Kritika chistogo razuma. In: Kant I. Sob. soch. v 8-mi tt. V. 3. M.: CHoro.
10. Katrechko, S. L. 2003, K voprosu ob apriornosti matematicheskogo znanija [On the question of a priori mathematical knowledge]. In: Matematika i opyt [Mathematics and Experience]. M. : MGU, s. 545—574.
11. Katrechko, S. L. 2007, Modelirovanie rassuj`deniiy v matematike: transcendental'nyiy podhod [Modeling reasoning in mathematics: transcendental approach]. In: Modeli rassuj` deniiy — 1 : Logika i argumentacija....
Methodological support for the “Human anatomy” discipline for undergraduate students in physical education
... methodological framework of the “Human Anatomy” discipline as taught to undergraduate students in physical education. The author presents the structure of the methodological framework created to improve the quality of training process organisation and development of knowledge in students. An assessment of the efficiency of using the methodological framework in the training process is presented.
1. Гнитецкая Т. Н. Современные образовательные технологии. Владивосток,...
Transcendental reflection and the ideal of pure reason in Kant’s works
... concepts of Kantian philosophy — transcendental reflection and the ideal of pure reason. Based on the analysis of Kant’s three Critiques, the author demonstrates that the ideal of pure reason can be described as a goal that defines the shape of knowledge in any field of activity, whereas transcendental reflection is a means to embody the ideal of pure reason in practice, i. e. to apply it to concrete disparate and multifarious empirical material.
1. Балановский В. В. Кант versus Владимир Соловьёв: гносеология с рефлексией и без таковой // Кантовский сборник. 2011. Вып. 2(36)....
Realisation of the pragmatic potential of intertextuality in political discourse
The article discusses the pragmatic potential of inter-textual inclusions in political discourse and how this potential is determined by the commonly shared precedent knowledge held in the cognitive base of all the members of the society. The paper touches upon the notion of precedent texts which have a unique system of commonly shared mental images and associations easily elicited in native speakers’ consciousness....
The flow form of economic matter movement and the concept of levels
... reality within a certain philosophical framework. As science, logistics applies the laws of organization of elements into a functional whole as a result of the practices of logistic structure formation. Alongside general laws, the system of logistic knowledge includes the laws of philosophy, general economic theory, as well as the laws, categories, and concepts identified and brought to a certain level of generalization by logistics itself.
1. Афанасенко И. Д. История Русской цивилизации. Изд. 2-е, доп. СПб., 2007. Кн. 2: Россия в потоке ...
Poor academic performance at university from the perspective of graduates
... of each student is fully developed. The article analyses the data of surveys of radio engineering graduates of Kaliningrad Border Service Institute of the Federal Security Service of Russia, which put emphasis on the problems of academic performance and correction of knowledge obtained.
1. Бабанский Ю. К. Избранные педагогические труды. М., 1989.
2. Бударный А. А. Пути и методы предупреждения и преодоления неуспеваемости ...