Chronology Problem of Corded Ware Culture Artefacts in South-Eastern Baltic Region
... Esbjerg, 1997. S.
. The absolute chronology of the Corded Ware Culture in South-eastern Poland // The absolute chronology of Central Europe 3000—2000 BC. Poznań; Bamberg; Rahden, 2001.
South-Eastern Baltic Region, maritime (Vistula-Neman) culture, absolute
chronology, radiocarbon dates.
The «Lithuania-Poland-Russia» neighbourhood programme in the framework of the formation of the cross-border tourism region in the South-eastern Baltic and the promotion of the sustainable development of the territory
... up in 2010 identify tourism development as one of priorities, which does not only contribute to the increase in competitive advantages of the participating territories but also facilitates the formation and sustainable development of the cross-border region of the South-eastern Baltic.
Cooperation Programme Lithuania — Poland — Russia 2017—2013. URL
,1,7 (дата обращения: 22.06.2010).
Korneevets V., Kropinova Ye.
tourism, South-eastern Baltic, border ...
Geomorphological study of the submerged relief in the Russian sector of the south-eastern Baltic
A retrospective review of previously obtained results of regional geomorphological studies, their chronological systematization, highlighting the main results and the nature of research ... ... 19th century on geological-geomorphological and eco-landscape studies of the Russian sector of the southeastern part of the Baltic Sea. The chronological stages of research development are identified and characterized.
Dudkov I. Yu.
marine geology, submerged relief, geomorphology, south-eastern Baltic Sea, russian EEZ
The factors affecting the development of the South-eastern Baltic tourism and recreation region
... 2007—2011 gody". Sprav.-pravovaja sistema "KonsultantPljus".
5. Kropinova, E. G. 2008. Vestnik Rossijskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. Immanuila Kant, № 7, pp. 85—88.
cross-border tourism and recreation region, South-eastern Baltic, enabling factors, inhibiting factors
The system of conservation areas as the basis for biodiversity preservation in the south-eastern Baltic
The practical solution for the most acute problems of biodiversity preservation in the region requires the restoration of the conservation area network. This article gives an assessment of the previous and perspective ... ... отраслевой информации. М., 2001.
Dedkov V. P., Grishanov G. V.
conservation areas, biodiversity, the south-eastern Baltic.
Variability of climatic characteristics оver the South-East Baltic coastal waters in the early XXI century
... study is focused on features of hydrometeorological conditions in the southeastern Baltic Sea and their trends assessment for 2005—2019 (climatic half period). The authors... ... reveals characteristic features of long-term dynamics of hydrological conditions in the south-eastern part of the Baltic Sea for 2005—2019. The average annual atmospheric... ... Stendel M. Observed changes and variability of atmospheric parameters in the Baltic Sea region during the last 200 years // Climate Research. 2014. № 61. P. 177—190....
The revision of avifauna in the south-eastern Baltic (within the borders of the Kaliningrad region)
... that the species turnover in nesting birds has accelerated and that immigration exceeds local mortality. The unification of regional avifauna is a part of the general process of biosphere homogenisation.
Редькин ... ... территорий: история, биология, охрана. Т. 2. Л., 1983.
avifauna, long-term changes, South-eastern Baltic.
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... and Tourism, no. 2 (10), p. 153-172. doi:
21. Korneevets, V. S., Kropinova, E. G. 2010, The program of cross-border cooperation “Lithuania - Poland - Russia” for 2007-2013 in the formation of the cross-border tourism region of the South-Eastern Baltic and ensuring sustainable development of the territory, Vestnik Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Vyp. 7. [Bulletin of the. I. Kant Russian State University, Vol. 7.], p. 152—156 (in Russ.).
22. Kropinova, E. G. 2014, Project ...
The introduction of the open source GIS tools into the procedure of environmental planning
The practical solution for the most acute problems of biodiversity preservation in the region requires the restoration of the conservation area network. This article gives an assessment of the previous and perspective ... ... области. Калининград, 2006.
Drotikov M. A., Dedkov V. P., Napreyenko M. G.
conservation areas, biodiversity, the south-eastern Baltic.
The prospects of entrepreneurship in the formation of new hi-tech markets in the Baltic Sea region
... held by the Nordic countries — Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland — major regional innovators, as well as a group of South-eastern regions that serve as innovation consumers. Best hopes rest with information and communications technologies and biotechnologies,... ... support under WP2013. In: Unit "Communication" DG Research and Innovation EU Commission report.
2. Innovation in the Baltic Sea, 2011. In: Final Report to the European Commission, Directorate-General Regional Policy region. Technopolis group.
The Development of International Tourism in Lithuania: a Comparative Analysis of Regional Aspects
... Statistics in Focus, European Comission, 8 p.
7. Grundey, D. 2008, Managing Sustainable Tourism in Lithuania: Dream or Reality?, Baltic Journal of Sustainability, Vol. 14, no. 2, p. 118—129.
8. Hall, D. R. 1998, Tourism Development and Sustainability Issues in Central and South-eastern Europe, Tourism Management, Vol. 19, no. 5, p. 423—431.
9. Inbound Tourism in Estonia 2009, EAS Enterprise Estonia,... ... Enterprise Estonia, available at: www.visitestonia.com (accessed 17 November 2012).
11. Kropinova, E. 2009, Zoning of the Kaliningrad Region for the Purposes of Tourism and Recreation and Development of Trans-border Cooperation, Tiltai, no. 3 (48), p. 117—128....
Topical issues of seismic monitoring in the Kaliningrad region
... addresses the issues of introducing monitoring seismic observations in order to identify previously unknown seismic areas at the regional scale alongside a more accurate identification of the seismic hazard of those already known.
1. Errulat F. Geophysikalische ... ... Хроника земли Прусской. М., 1997.
4. Nikonov A. A. Were there worthy of note earthquakes and tsunamis within the south-eastern Baltic area? // Kaliningrad earthquake September 21, 2004 : workshop materials. Tartu, 2005. P. 23—25.
5. Сейсмическое ...
Suspended Particulate Matter Distribution Along the Northern Coast of the Kaliningrad Peninsula
... Процессы осадконакопления в Гданьском бассейне (Балтийское море). М., 1987. C. 30—57.
13. Bubnova E., Krechik V., Sivkov V. Suspended matter concentration alongside the northern coastline of Kaliningrad region (south-eastern part of the Baltic Sea) // EMECS'11 SeaCoasts XXVI. August 22—27, 2016, St. Petersburg, Russia. Joint conference. Managing risks to coastal regions and communities in a changing world. Abstract Book. St. Petersburg, 2016. P. 145.
14. Cyberska В., Krzyminski W....
Human Resource Efficiency as a Development Factor for the Kaliningrad Economy
... Shimańska, D. and Środa-Muravska, (ed.) Bulletin of Geography., Socio-economic Series, no. 25, p. 101—114. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.12775/BGSS.2014.032.
18. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Zverev, Yu. 2011, Kaliningrad oblast of Russia in the transborder region South-Eastern Baltic, Coastal Regions, no. 19, 68 p.
human resources, economic development, economic and demographic relations, Kaliningrad region, economy restructuring
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... formirovanija territorial'nyh rekreacionnyh sistem [Regional-economic analysis of the formation of territorial recreation systems], Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg State University Press.
4. Kropinova, E. 2011, The factors affecting the development of the South-Eastern Baltic tourism and recreation region, Balt. Reg., no. 1, p. 93—100. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2011-1-12.
5. Novikov, V. S. 2010, Innovacii v turizme [Innovation in tourism], Moscow, Akademija.
6. The Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013, available at: http://www.eu.baltic.net ...
The development of Kaliningrad regional economy: A new stage of restructuring
... 2013, Kaliningrad.
19. Fedorov, G. 2011, La region de Kaliningrad, future “couloirs de developpement”,Agir, no. 45, Fevrier, p. 97—110.
20. Fedorov, G., Korneyevets, V., Zverev, Yu. 2011, Кaliningrad oblast of Russia
in the transborder region South-Eastern Baltic, Coastal Regions, no. 19, 68 p.
Gimbitsky K. K., Kuznetsova A. L., Fedorov G. M.
Kaliningrad region, special economic zone, economy restructuring, regional development strategy
Shore ground monitoring methodology
... period of 2002—2015 by results of in-situ measurements // Managing risks to coastal regions and communities in a changing world : Proc. Intern. сonf. EMECS'11-SeaCoasts... .... I. Winter Storm Activity in 2011—2012 and Its Consequences for the Southeastern Baltic Coast // Water Resources. 2015. Vol. 42, № 3. P. 371—377.
17. Boldyrev V... ... Curonian Spits As Transboundary Territory // Transboundary waters and basins in the South-Eastern Baltic / ed. B. V. Chubarenko. Kalininhgrad, 2008. P. 226—238.
Commodity flow model for an exclave region: Rent-seeking in the ‘transitional period’ of the special economic zone
..., D. F. 1982, The Interregional Linkages Between National and Regional Input-Output Models, International Regional Science Review, no. 7, p. 53—67.
2. Fedorov, G., Korneevets, V., Zverev, Yu. 2011, Kaliningrad oblast of Russia in the transborder region South-Eastern Baltic, Regiony Nadmorskie, no. 19.
3. Gareev, T. 2013, The Special economic zone in the Kaliningrad region: development tool or institutional trap? Baltic Journal of Economics, no. 2.
4. Harrigan, F., McGilvray, J. W., McNicoll, I. H. 1981, The Estimation ...
An analysis of exisitng research on the entomofauna of the Kaliningrad region
Schriften der Physikalisch-ökonomischen Gesellschaft zu Königsberg i. Pr.
Berlin, 1911. Bd. 52. S. 13—30.
Czachorowski S., Biesiadka E., Aleksandrowicz O.
Protection of species diversity of aquatic insects in the South-eastern part of Baltic region // Acta Biologica Universitatis Daugavpiliensis.
2001. № 1 (1). P. 3—6.
А., Шаповал А.
П., Матов А.
Совки (Lepidoptera, Noctuidae) Куршской косы Балтийского ...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... Europe], 2014, no. 4, p. 42.
22. Mezhevich, N. 2014, Borders and Identity in Theory and Practice of the Eastern Baltic Region, Baltic Region, no. 3, p. 95 – 106.
23. Kuznetsova, Е. 2013, Uskol'zajushhij suverenitet: status-kvo protiv ideo¬lo-gii peremen ... ... Vos-tochnoj i Jugo-Vostochnoj Evropy. 1871—1918 gg. ["Drang nach Osten" and the peop¬les of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. 1871—1918 gg.], Moscow.
28. Ludendorff, E. 1924, Moi vospominanija o vojne 1914—1918 gg. [My me¬mo¬ries ...