Frolova Ye. The theoretical and methodological issues of the revival of natural law
... Uchebnoe posobie [Introduction to culture philosophy: Textbook], Moscow.2. Belov V. N. 2014, Kant i Konstituzija RF [Kant and the Constitution of the Russian Federation], N 3.3. Chicherin B. N. 2005, Sobstvennost' i gosudarstvo [The Property and The State], St. Peterburg.4. Dmitrieva N. A. 2007, Russkoe neokantianstvo: «Marburg» v Rossii. Istoriko-filosofskie ocherki [Russian neokantianstvo: "Marburg" in Russia. Historico-philosophical sketches], Moscow.5. Ellinek G. 1910, Social'no-jeticheskoe znachenie prava, nepravdy i nakazanija [Socio-ethical significance of law, iniquity and punishment], Moscow.6. Finnis Dzh. 2012, Estestvennoe pravo i estestvennye prava [Natural law and natural rights], Moscow.7. Kelzen Gans. 2015,...
Geography of inbound tourism and transboundary tourism-and-recreation region-building in Sweden
... Petersburg State University of Economics], no. 4 (112), p. 38—43 (In Russ.).
19. Kondratov, N. A. 2010, Prerequisites and current state of tourism in the Nordic countries: the geographical aspect. In: Geografiya i turizm. Sbornik nauchny`x trudov [Geography ... ... 2016, Metamorphoses of the polar city (on the example of Kiruna, Sweden). In: Mozaika gorodskix prostranstv: e`konomicheskie, social`ny`e, kul`turny`e i e`kologicheskie processy`. Sbornik materialov Vserossijskoj nauchnoj konferencii [Mosaic of urban spaces: ...
Duty and Coercion in Kant’s Republican Cosmopolitanism
22. Sánchez Madrid, 2013, Private property and a priori general united will in Kant’s Rechtslehre. Some troubles with Kant’s alleged foundation of liberalism, in: Studia Kantiana 15, pp. 103—120.
23. Sánchez Madrid, N. 2014. Has social justice legitimacy in Kant’s theory of right? The empirical conditions of the rightful State as a civil union, in: Revista Trans/Form/Açâo 37/1, pp. 127—146.
24. Valentini, L. 2012. Human Rights, Freedom, and Political Authority, in: Political Theory 40/5, pp. 573—601.
25. Varden, H. 2011, A Kantian conception of global justice, in: ...
Population Ageing as a Sociodemographic Problem in the Baltic Region
... developed countries will continue to drive the dependency ratio up. This research aims to forecast dependency ratio in the Baltic region until the end of the century. A more detailed population analysis and forecast is provided for the case of the Baltic States — Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. The authors use Bayesian probabilistic predictions based on data from the Population Division of the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Principle research methods include multi-factor simulation modelling; some findings are presented on schematic maps. The study shows that by the end of the century the highest dependency ratio in the Baltic region will be observed in ...
Ethno-confessional immigrant ghettos as a national security problem in Denmark’s social and political discourse
The ghettoisation of immigrant areas in Denmark is a lengthy and objective process of the emergence of ethno-religious ‘parallel societies’ in the state. Cultural and religious principles that are often at odds with the democratic values of Danish society guide the actions of ghetto residents. Danish social and political discourse pictures this ideological difference between the host society and Muslim immigrant minorities as a potential threat to Denmark’s national security caused by a combination of political, social, and economic factors. The ...
Social standards of motherhood and childhood in the world and Russia
... expanding and modernizing taking into account changes in society and economy. For comparison, European, Asian, Latin American state programs supporting motherhood and childhood are investigated, which are largely determined by the current demographic situation,... ... населения» // Министерство социальной политики : [офиц. сайт]. URL:
(дата обращения: 15.04.2019).
4. Конвенция о пересмотре ...
The Baltics on Their Way towards a Circular Economy
... waste programme for Europe, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, Brussels, available at:
http://ec.europa.eu/environment/circulareconomy/pdf/circular-economy-communication.... ... available at:
20. European Environment Agency, 2015, The European environment — state and outlook 2015, synthesis report, available at:
Emotional and receptive-axiological aspects of the speech act of threat in everyday conflict communication in Russian
... conflict discourse, contradicts the traditional principles of productive communication and the legal norms of any developed state. In everyday communication, a verbal threat can be regarded as a way of implementing communicative intentions that are completely ... ... a communicative taboo and can be deliberately used in conflict situations related to the protection of human dignity, life, social values, etc.
Antsupov, A. J. and Shipilov, A. I., 2000. Konfliktologiya [Conflictology]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Introducing Sectoral Models into Regional Management: An Assessment of Regulatory Impacts on the Economy
... rezul'tata i obespechit' ego ustoichivost' [Competitive advantage: How to obtain a high result and to provide its stability], Moscow, 454 p. (In Russ.)
16. Raizberg, B. A. 2010, Gosudarstvennoe upravlenie ekonomicheskimi i sotsial'nymi protsessami [State management of economic and social processes], Moscow, 384 p. (In Russ.)
17. Soldatova, S. E., Voloshenko, K. Yu. 2016, Identifying and modeling the participation of regional agro-industrial sector producers in value chains, Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Administrative Consulting],...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... inbound and outbound tourism flow structures. The COVID-19 pandemic is shown to be a critical factor influencing the current state and prospects of the tourism industry.
1. Song, H., Li, G., Cao, Z. 2018, Tourism and Economic Globalization: An Emerging ... ... Gonzalez, V. M., Coromina, L., Galí, N. 2018, Overtourism: Residents’ perceptions of tourism impact as an indicator of resident social carrying capacity — Case study of a Spanish heritage town, Tourism Review, vol. 73, no. 3, p. 277—296. doi: 10.1108/TR-08-2017-0138....
The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... In: B. G. Kapustin, ed. Grazhdanstvo i grazhdanskoe obshchestvo [Citizenship and civil society]. Translated from English by Yu. Dergunova. Moscow. pp. 145—220 (in Russ.).
Radaev, V. V. and Shkaratan, O. I., 1996. Sotsial’naya stratifikatsiya [Social stratification]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Alexopoulos, G., 2006. Soviet Citizenship, More or Less: Rights, Emotions, and States of Civic Belonging. Kritika: Explorations in Russian and Eurasian History, 7 (3), pp. 487—528.
Brubaker, R., 1992. Citizenship and Nationhood in France and Germany. Cambridge (Mass.): Cambridge University Press.
Burbank, J., 2006. An Imperial ...
Migration Flows in Europe: Space and Time Transformation
... decades. The article presents an attempt at classifying European countries by the direction and intensity of migration connections and stresses the impact of international migration on the demographic and sociocultural situation in different European states.
1. Anohin, A. A. 2003, Osobennosti globalizacii i regionalizacii v sovremennom mire, Regional'naya ehkologiya, no. 3—4, p. 15—22.
2. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Population Division, 2016, available at: http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/migration/ data/estimates2/estimates15.shtml (accessed 16 January 2016).
3. Zhitin, D. V. 2012, Prostranstvennaya neodnorodnost' migracionnogo dvizheniya ...
State commissioning NGOs to perform social services as a mechanism of the implementation of regional socioeconomic policy
This article described the advantages state commissioning social services as a mechanism to implement regional social and economic policy and emphasizes the need to apply criterion-based approach to choosing tender winners.
1. О размещении заказов на поставку товаров, выполнение ...
Kistyakovsky on the nature of law
... Sezeman — sistematik russkogo neokantianstva [Sezeman — the taxonomist of Russian neo-Kantianism], in Voprosy filosofii [Problems of Philosophy],no. 4, pp. 121—127.3. Jelinek, G. 2004, Obshhee uchenie o gosudarstve [The general doctrine about the state], Saint Peterburg.4. Kant, I. 1994, Kritika chistogo razuma [Critique of pure reason], Moscov.5. Kistyakovsky, V. A. 1998, Social'nye nauki i pravo: ocherki po metodologii social'nyh nauk i obshhej teorii prava [Social sciences and right: sketches on methodology of social sciences and the general theory of the right], in Kistyakovsky V. A. Filosofija i sociologija prava [Philosophy ...
Current Issues in the Geodemographic Studies in Russia
... Urals], Voprosy geografii [Questions of geography], available at: http://www.worldbidagriculture.com/praktikum-po-gyeodyemografii-urala/ (accessed: 25.08.2013).
16. Programma discipliny «Geodemografija» [Discipline program "Geodemografiya"], State University — Higher School of Economics ", Nizhny Novgorod Branch, Faculty of Management, available at: http://www.hse.ru/data/2011/02/11/ (accessed: 25.08.2013).
17. Regiony Rossii. Social'no-jekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2012 [Regions of Russia. Socio-economic indicators. 2012], statistical compilation, 2013, Moscow.
18. Rossijskij statisticheskij ezhegodnik. 2012 [Russian Statistical Yearbook. 2012], 2012, Moscow.
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... sochineniya [Selected Writings]. M: ROSSPEN, pp. 723-782. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 1999c. Political Freedom and Socialism. In: S. I. Hessen, 1999. Izbrannye sochineniya [Selected Writings]. M: ROSSPEN, pp. 106-144. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 1999d. State of Law and Socialism. In: S. I. Hessen, 1999. Izbrannye sochineniya [Selected Writings]. M: ROSSPEN, pp. 147-542. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 2011. Modern Democracy. Translated by N. V. Danilkina. Kantian Journal, 3(37), pp. 93-97. (In Russ.)
Hessen, S. I., 2012. ...
The Role of Political Elites in the Development of Politics of Memory in the Baltic States
... interests of the Baltic and Eastern European politicians, but also finds ideological supporters in Western Europe and the United States.
1. Astrov, А. 2009, Jestonija: politicheskaja bor'ba za mesto v istorii [Estonia: the political struggle for a place ... ... postsocialisticheskih nacij ["Politics of memory" as a tool for the construction of the postsocialist nations], Zhurnal sociologii i social'noj antropologii [Journal of Sociology and Social Anthropology], no. 4, p. 106—123.
4. Bogaturov, A. D. 2002, «Strategija ...
The concepts of enclave and exclave and their use in the political and geographical characteristic of the Kaliningrad region
... nauchnyh trudov [Geography XXI century: collection of scientific papers], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
4. Klemeshev, A. P. 2007, Eksklavnost' v uslovijah globalizacii [Exclave in a globalized world], Kaliningrad, Immanuel Kant State University of Russia.
5. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M. 2002, Social'no-ekonomicheskoe i geopoliticheskoe razvitie Kaliningradskoj oblasti [Socio-economic and geopolitical development of the Kaliningrad region], Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad State University.
6. Саstel (du), V. 2007, De Königsberg à Kaliningrad: ...
State archive institutions in Russia as part of the party and public administration in the 1960-1980s
This article addresses the problem of development of state archive institutions in Russian in the period of developed socialism in the USSR. It is shown that, despite certain professional achievements, Russian state archives were faced with unfavourable conditions explained by the ideological and political requirements of the Soviet party and state mechanism. The issue ...
The concept “people” in the Cadet Party rhetoric
... “people” was of great political value for the Cadet party. The author correlates this concept with such notions relevant for the Party as society, nation, and nationality. The author examines the relations of “people” with the authorities, the state, the Cadet Party, the Parliament, and humanity. Special attention is paid to the evolution of cadets’ understanding of the concept “people” in connection with social processes, the development of the political crisis and revolutions of 1905—1907 and 1917. The author holds that already at the beginning of the revolutionary period, the Cadets substituted the triad “authority — society — people”,...
Eastern Europe. On the centenary of the political project
... [Sovereignty in contemporary international law], Moscow.
5. Lloyd, D., 2002, Ideja prava [The Idea of Law.], Moscow.
6. Walzer, M. 1997, On Toleration. Lectures on ethics, politics and economy, Yale University Press.
7. Fukuyama, F. 2004, State Building: Governance and World Order in the 21st. Century London. Profile.
8. Huntington, S. 2003, Stolknovenie civilizacij [Clash of Civilizations], Mos-cow.
9. Toffler, E. 2003, Shok budushhego [Future Shock], Moscow.
The Works of Modern Russian Historians and the Historiography of Medieval Lithuania before and after the Red October
20. Mihalchenko, S. I. 1993, M. V. Dovnar-Zapol'skij: istorik i obshhestvennyj dejatel' [M. Dovnar-Zapolskii historian and social activist], Voprosy istorii [Questions of History], no. 6, p. 162—170.
21. Mihalchenko, S. I. 1994, Kievskaja shkola: ... ... gosudarstva» M. K. Ljubavskogo [Historiography Grand Duchy of Lithuania and "Essay on the History of the Lithuanian-Russian state" M. Liubavskii]. In: Liubavskii, M. K. Ocherk istorii LitovskoRusskogo gosudarstva [A Short History of the Lithuanian-Russian ...
Meaning in life and meaning in the text (roundtable proceedings)
... Slovo. ru: baltiс accent, 9 (4), pp. 27—42 (in Russ.).
Lasswell, G., 2006. Language of Power. Politicheskaya lingvistika [Political Linguistics], 20, pp. 264—279 (in Russ.).
Luman, N., 2004. Obshchestvo kak sotsial'naya sistema [Society as a social system]. Translated from German by A. Antonovsky. Moscow: Logos (in Russ.).
Plutser-Sarno, A., 1999. The State Duma as a folk character: Parody, crying, confession and libel — genres of Russian politics. Logos, 9(19), pp. 65—79 (in Russ.).
Porshnev, B. F., 2007. O nachale chelovecheskoi istorii. Problemy paleopsikhologii [On the Beginning of Human ...
Transformations in the Communicative Characteristics of Political Discourse in the Current Information Space
... Politicheskaya konkurentsiya i partii v gosudarstvakh postsovetskogo prostranstva [Political competition and parties in the states of the post-Soviet space]. Moscow. p. 32.
16. Zolyan, S. T., 2014. Semantika i struktura poeticheskogo teksta [Semantics ... ...?fa=68321
[Accessed 22 December 2017].
20. Kravchenko, E. I. Teoriya sotsial'nogo deistviya ot Vebera k fenomenologam [Theory of social action from Weber to phenomenologists]. Available at:
sj/sj/sj3—01krav.html sait [Accessed 22 December ...
On crisis trends in the legitimacy of the political regimes of the Baltic States
... Hertie School of Government.
23. Linz, J. 1988, Legitimacy of democracy and the socioeconomic system. In: Dogan, M. (ed.), Comparing Pluralist Democracies: Strains on Legitimacy, Boulder, Westview Press, p. 66.
24. Lipset, S. 1959, Political Man. The Social Basis of Politics, New York, Doubleday, p.77.
25. Mann, M. 1984, The Autonomous Power of the State: Its Origins, Mechanisms, and Results, Archives Européenes de Sociologie, Vol. 25, p. 185-213.
26. Mann, M. 1986, The Sources of Social Power. Volume I. A History of Power from the Beginning to AD 1760, Cambridge, Cambridge University Press.
Desertion as a Social Phenomenon of Late European Modernity, 1871-1918
The paper analyzes the influence of modernization on social processes of different European states. On the example of desertion of the Central Power’s soldiers to Russia one comes to conclusion that changes in the manning system of European armies during the 19th century were one of the most important components of traditional society’s ...
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... S. Hessen’s Applied Philosophy. Vestnik RGU im. I. Kanta, Pedagogicheskie i psihologicheskie nauki [Immanuel Kant Russian State University’s Vestnik. Ser. Philology, Pedagogy, and Psychology], 4, pp. 24-29. (In Russ.)
2. Deryuga, V. E., 2017. S. ... ... sovremennogo obrazovaniya [Problems of Modern Education], [e-journal] 5, pp. 26-32. (In Russ.)
3. Dmitrieva, N. A., 2016. Around the “Social Pedagogy” of Paul Natorp: Vladimir Dinze in the Debates on National Upbringing. Part 1. Kantovsky sbornik [Kantian Journal],...
Geography of European Migration
... Geopoliticheskij zhurnal [Geopolitical journal], no. 1 (8), p. 104—109.
3. Bol'shova, N. N. 2009, Krizis «social'nogo gosudarstva» i massovaya migraciya kak vyzovy gosudarstvu-nacii v usloviyah globalizacii (na primere FRG) [The crisis of "social state" and mass migration as the challenges the nation-state in the context of globalization (in the example of Germany)], Vestnik MGIMO University, no. 5, p. 94—108.
4. Buchanan, P. J. 2002, The Death of The West. St. Martin's Griffin, 320 p.
Russia’s Coastal Zone as a Social and Geographic Phenomenon: Conceptualisation and Delimitation
... of self-development of coastal areas], Vestnik Rossiyskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. I. Kanta [Vestnik Immanuel Kant State University of Russia], no. 3, p. 31—42.
40. Anuchin, V. A. 1982, Geograficheskiy faktor v razvitii obshchestva [The geographical ... ... sotsial'noekonomicheskom razvitii territorii (na materialakh Kingiseppskogo rayona Leningradskoy oblasti) ["Seaside factor" in social and economic development of the territory (on materials of the Kingisepp district of Leningrad region)], Yantarnyy most....
The structure of political elite networks in the Republic of Poland in 1993—2013
... contemporary Poland: some preliminary judgments], Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Serija 12. Politicheskie nauki [Vestnik of Moscow State University. Series 12. Political science], no. 6, p. 48—55.
7. Richard, А., Wnuk-Lipiński, E. 2002, Istochniki politicheskoj ... ... razvitija stran Vostochnoj Evropy [The problem of the dynamics of the process of posttotalitarian countries of Eastern Europe], Social'no-jekonomicheskoe razvitie Rossii. Problemy, poiski, reshenija [Socio-economic development of Russia. Problems, finding ...
Kant as the German Theorist of the French Revolution: the Origin of a Dogma
.... M. V. Lomonosova [Philosophy, Time, People. Memories and Reflections of the Dean of Philosophy Faculty of Lomonosov Moscow State University]. Moscow: OLMA-PRESS, pp. 245-320. (In Rus.)
Beletsky, Z. Ya., 1947. [Talk]. In: Voprosy filosofii, 1, pp. 314-325.... ... Mask of Orthodoxy. Pod znamenem marksizma [Under the Banner of Marxism], 9, pp. 5-48. (In Rus.)
Engels, F., 1975. Progress of Social Reform on the Continent. In: K. Marx and F. Engels, 1975. Collected Works. Volume 3: Marx and Engels: 1843–1844. Moscow: ...
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
Integration of migrants is an intrinsic part of the modern life of almost all European states pursuing an active migration policy. This article sets out to identify socioeconomic and demographic conditions for the ... ... understanding of the mechanisms of efficient integration policy development. The article presents an overview of the major forms of social integration of migrants. The author analyses the existing sociological theories and concepts, as well as the practice of ...
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Relevance, Latvian Institute of International Affairs/Zinātne, Riga.
3. Ozoliņa, Ž. (ed.) 2016, Societal Security. Inclusion-Exclusion Dilemma. A Portrait of the Russian-Speaking Community in Latvia, Zinātne, Riga.
4. Smith, D.J. (ed.) 2005, The Baltic States and Their Region: New Europe or Old? Rodopi, New York.
5. Keller, R. 2013. Doing Discourse Research: An Introduction for Social Scientists, SAGE, Los Angeles.
6. Moravcsik, A., Schimmelfennig, F. 2009, Liberal Intergovernmentalism. In: Wiener, A., Diez, T. (eds.) European Integration Theory, Oxford University Press, Oxford, p. 67—87.
7. Baluev, D. 2002, Sovremennaya Mirovaya ...
Russophone immigration to Finland: new forms, trends, and consequences
balchyunene.pdf_2233.pdf (accessed May 27, 2020) (In Russ.).
17. Tvaltvadze, L. 2013, Professor Mustajoki received a state prize for a book on the Russian language, Yle Uutiset, available at:
... ... [Ethnographic review], no. 6, p. 26—39 (In Russ).
23. Gurova, O. Yu., 2013, “Look Russian”. Russian migrants in Finland: social characteristics and clothing consumption, Ekonomicheskaya sotsiologiya [Economic sociology], vol. 14, no. 2, p. 17—41....
Kategorische Rechtsprinzipien in Zeiten der Postmoderne. Interview mit Prof. Dr Otfried Höffe
... the dependence of the fundamental principles of justice on the Zeitgeist and the opinions of the masses. The interviewee calls freedom the supreme human value, advocates the idea of a democratic constitutional state (he considers the principles of a social state as a mission of the state rather than a subjective right of citizens), and argues that dictatorship and tyranny deserve resistance. Prof. Dr. Höffe gives detailed definitions of the notions of transcendental exchange, categorical legal principles,...
Billionaires and Millionaires of the Baltic Sea Region: A Comparative Analysis of National Business Elites
. (accessed 13.06.2017).
9. Ohmae, K. 2005, The Next Global Stage. Challenges and Opportunities in Our Borderless World, New Jersey, Pearson Education.
10. Robertson, R. 1992, Globalization. Social Theory and Global Culture, London, SAGE Publications.
11. Robinson, W. 2017, Debate on the New Global Capitalism: Transnational Capitalist Class, Transnational State Apparatuses, and Global Crisis, International Critical Thought, Vol. 7, no. 2, p. 171—189.
12. Robinson, W. 2008, Latin America and Global Capitalism. A Critical Globalization Perspective, Baltimore, Johns Hopkins University Press.
Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the field of innovative development of tourism: the case of the Lithuania — Poland — Russia cross-border cooperation programme
... [Innovation in tourism], Moscow, Akademija.
6. The Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013, available at: http://www.eu.baltic.net (accessed 21 September 2012).
7. Ovchinnikova, G. N. 2006, Innovacii v social'no-kul'turnom servise i turizme [Innovations in social and cultural services and tourism], Ufa, Ufa State Academy of Economics and Service.
8. Legal basis, Cross-border Cooperation Programme Lithuania — Poland — Russia 2007—2013, available at: http://www.lt-pl-ru.eu/en,1,2 (accessed 11 July 2013).
9. Chekalina, T. V. 2007, Razvitie i prostranstvennaja ...
“Russian people” in the literature and documents of the 19th century: an experience of linguistic portraiture
... authors explore these characteristics of Russian people from the standpoint of the dichotomy own vs. alien. The analysis shows that after the abolition of serfdom in 1861, the image of Russian people undergoes significant changes under the influence of social processes.
Ageykina, I. N., 2008. Ideologemes “people” and “nationality” in Russian journalism of the XIX century. Vestnik RGGU. Seriya: Literaturovedeniye. Yazykoznaniye. Kul’turologiya [Bulletin of the Russian State Humanitarian University. Series: Literary Studies. Linguistics. Culturology], 11, pp. 228—235 (in Russ.).
Mukhina, G. A., 2015. Russian critics of the 19th century about Russian identity. Vestnik Omskogo universiteta. Seriya “Istoricheskiye ...
Islamic Diffusion in the Baltics: The Fruit of European Multiculturalism
... ones, simulation, and confrontation. Given their apparent conscientious refusal to adapt and integrate migrants, the Baltic States are most likely to face the Palestinian scenario.
1. Boroday, S. 2013, Islam in modern Europe: demography, integration,... ... v 21 veke [Russia in the 21st century], February 2005, Moscow, p. 53—77.
9. Atkinson, R., Davoudi, S. 2000, The Concept of Social Exclusion in the European Union: Concept, Development and Possibilities, Journal of Common Market Studies,Vol. 38, no. ...
The historical and geographical evolution of the enclavity of the Kaliningrad region
... issues relating to the origins of state border, border control, visa regime, and political and economic relations to neighbouring states and the mainland. The author reviews cases of evolutional development of enclavity and peaceful and military methods of ... ... Russian exclave region in view of the experience of its historical “predecessors”.
1. Vinogradova, M. V. 2007, Osobennosti social'no-jekonomicheskogo razvitija Vostochnoj Prussii v 1933—1939 [Features of the socio-economic development of East Prussia ...
Response of the Lithuanian municipalities to the First Wave of COVID-19
... Mechanisms: A Structural-Cultural Approach to Organizational Learning, Public Performance & Management Review, vol. 36, no. 3, p. 472—495. doi:
17. Guogis, A., Koht, H. 2009, Why not the Nordic model of welfare state in Lithuania? Trends in Lithuanian and Norwegian social policies. In J. Aidukaite (Ed.), Poverty, urbanity and social policy. Central and Eastern Europe in a broader context. New York: Nova Sciences, p. 1—19.
18. Green, R. K., White, M. J. 1997, Measuring the benefits of homeowning: Effects on children,...
Comparative analysis of students’ collective consciousness in the Russia-EU and Russia-China border regions: mathematical modelling
... authors present the results of the survey they conducted in the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University (Kaliningrad) and Amur State University (Blagoveshchensk). They examine the sociological phenomenon of ‘regional consciousness’ and substantiate ... ... have been built. The article aims to confirm the multiplicity of types of regional consciousness and to demonstrate that in the socially homogeneous group, Russian graduate students, there are still regional differences even in the generally similar assessments ...
Political technologies and international conflicts in the information space of the Baltic Sea region
... space and information operations aimed at inciting Russophobia and forcing Russia out of the European political process is indicative of the politicisation of social sciences and the humanities and of the mythologisation of the policies of the regional social structures. The conflict must be urgently resolved, since the political technologies, which cause instability in the information space, damage the reputations of all the states involved. To reconcile the differences that underlie the information conflict in the Baltic region it is necessary to take into account common interests. There is a pressing need to join efforts in solving the challenging social problems that cannot ...
Territorial differences in the attitudes to the migration crisis in Germany: The political aspect
... Europe, Cambridge University Press, p. 80—81.
22. The Social Aspects of the 2015 Migration Crisis in Hungary, 2016, TARKI Social Research Institute. Budapest, available at:
(accessed ... ... to the Bundestag: the main development trends (2014—2015), Vestnik MGIMO Universiteta [Bulletin of the University of Moscow State Institute of International Relations], no. 5 (44), p. 108—117. (In Russ.)
25. Sides, J. Citrin, J. 2007, How Large the ...
The influence of the sea on the economic development and settlement structure in the Baltic Sea region
... Gosudarstvennoe i munitsipal'noe upravlenie. Uchenye zapiski SKAGS, no. 4, p. 33—39. (In Russ.)
26. The Federal Service of State Statistics, 2017, available at:
(accessed 01.02.2017). (In Russ.)
27. Fedorov, G. M., Korneevets, V.... ... region, 2017, Eurostat, available at:
32. Barreto, A. 2003, Social Change in Portugal: 1960—2000, In: Pinto, A. C. Contemporary Portugal Politics, society and culture, N. Y., p. 159—182....
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
... Parliament and of the Council of 20 December 2006 on the rules of the local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and to amend the provisions of the Schengen Convention"], 2006, available at: http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.... ... Rossijskoj Federacii o porjadke mestnogo prigranichnogo peredvizhenija. Itogovyj otchet po rezul'tatam issledovanij OOO Laboratorija social'nyh issledovanij [The results of the entry into force of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Poland ...
Social identity in the conditions of cultural diversity: A search or imposition? (the case of the Kaliningrad region)
... in the modern Russian society in the case of the Kaliningrad region. Based on an analysis of the regional public discourse and the data of surveys and case studies, the author considers the process of promoting and imposing a model of normativity and social identity marked as one characteristic of the “overwhelming majority” of citizens, “traditional” for the Russian society, and morally true, but nevertheless contradicting the actual state of the public consciousness of a multicultural society.
1. Алимпиева А. В. Социальная идентичность калининградцев в социальном и геополитическом контексте // Псковский ...
The methodology of research on anomie and social reality: Polish and Russian dimensions
.... Merton’s theory of anomie and strain and D. Murphy and M. Robinson’s concept of maximization. At the same time, the author takes into account
the specific features of post-communist transformations, Polish and Russian experience of overcoming social unrest relating to the period of transition, and the modern contemporary problems faced by states today.
О., Зотов А.
Гуманистическая социология Флориана Знанецкого // Социологические исследования. 2002. №
Significance of social contract theories for the development of political philosophy in Russia
Понятие политического //
Вопросы социологии. 1992. №
1. С. 37—60.
State of exception. Chicago, 2005.
Buchanan J., Tullock G.
The Calculus of Consent // Collected works of James M. Buchanan.... ... Concept of Sovereignty. MIT Press, 1985.
The Orthodox Way. St Vladimir’s Seminary Press, 1995.
social contract, political rationalism, liberalism, negative anthropology,
Hume, Kant, Carl Schmitt, Rawls.