The history of the integration between Russia’s Kaliningrad region and Poland’s northeastern voivodeships: A programme approach
... Candidate Dissertations in the Historical Sciences, St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University, p. 397. (In Russ.)
21. Area of the Program, Lithuania-Poland-Russia... ... N., Kuznetsova, T. Y. 2016, Dialogue of the borderland: from Euro Regions to Local Border Traffic. Political and geographical aspects, International Journal of Environmental... ... Politycznych UWM, p. 55—63.
Mironyuk D. A., Żęgota K.
Russia, European Union, Russian-Polish relations, Россия, cross-border cooperation, Kaliningrad region...
Current and Prospective Transport Connections between Poland’s Border Voivodeships and Russia’s Kaliningrad Region
... seaport terminal in Pionersky in the Kaliningrad region. Another promising project is the launch of a crossborder passenger railway connection using a European gauge.
Gumenyuk I. S., Studzieniecki T.
transport connections, cross-border cooperation, Russian-Polish state border, transport projects, transport corridors
The intensity of population movements through the Russian- Polish border after the suspension of the local border traffic mechanism: 2016 outcomes
... (or small) the cross-border movement is a form of cross-border cooperation. On the border between the Russian Federation and the Republic of Poland this mechanism worked... ... experts and specialists. The article provides the analysis of the mutual intensity of the Russian-Polish border crossing in the period from 2002 to 2016. The author analyzes... ... laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and amending the provisions of the Schengen Convention. URL:
Russian-Estonian relations: a medium-term forecast
... formirovanija i sovremennoe znachenie dlja razvitija Severo-Zapada Rossii [Russian-Estonian border: formation history and contemporary significance for the development
of the... ... 134—145.
12. Greckij, I. V. 2013, Rossijsko-pol'skie otnoshenija na sovremennom jetape [Russian-Polish relations at the present stage], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta... ... Baltijskih gosudarstv letom 1940 goda i ee posledstvija [The Sovietization of the Baltic States in the summer of 1940 and its consequences], Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo universiteta...
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
... Council of 20 December 2006 on the establishment of rules on local border traffic at the external land borders of the Member States and to amend the provisions of the Schengen Convention], 2006, Evropejskij Sojuz i Rossija. Zakonodatel'stvo i praktika ... ... 2014, S nachala 2014 goda rossijsko-pol'skuju granicu po MPP peresekli 4 milliona chelovek [Since the beginning of 2014 the Russian-Polish border by WFP crossed the 4 million people], Newkaliningrad. Ru, available at: http://www.newkaliningrad.ru/news/community/4122414-s-nachala-2014-goda-rossiyskopolskuyu-granitsu-po-mpp-pereseklo-4-milliona-chelovek....
Project approach in transboundary tourism-and-recreation region building: the case of Karelia
... gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. I. Kanta. Vyp. 7. [Bulletin of the. I. Kant Russian State University, Vol. 7.], p. 152—156 (in Russ.).
22. Kropinova, E. G. 2014, Project... .... 2007, Cross-border Regionalization and Tourism Development at the Swedish-Finnish Border: “Destination Arctic Circle”, Scandinavian Journal of Hospitality and Tourism... ....1080/15022250701226022
24. Palmowski, T., Fedorov, G.M. 2020, The potential for development of Russian-Polish cross-border region, Geography, Environment, Sustainability, no. 13 (1)...
Statistical analysis of tourism flows between Ukraine and the Baltic Sea Region countries in 2012—2019
... and Tourism Competitiveness Index of the World Economic Forum and data from the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine on the number of foreign citizens visiting Ukraine and... ... structures. The COVID-19 pandemic is shown to be a critical factor influencing the current state and prospects of the tourism industry.
1. Song, H., Li, G., Cao, Z. 2018... ... the economic diversification of the cross-border cooperation regions (case for the Russian-Polish borderlands), Regional studies, vol. 3, no. 53, p. 94—101 (in Russ...