The concepts of citizenship and estate in Russian history — continuity and / or intermittence
... Sochineniya v dvukh tomakh [Works in two volumes]. Vol. 2. Moscow, pp. 379—382 (in Russ.).
Kutafin, O. E., 2004. Rossiiskoe grazhdanstvo [Russian citizenship]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Lohr, E., 2017. Rossiiskoe grazhdanstvo. Ot imperii k Sovetskomu Soyuzu [Russian citizenship. From Empire to the Soviet Union]. Translated from English by M. Semikolennykh. Moscow (in Russ.).
Malakhov, V. S., 2014. Kul’turnye razlichiya i politicheskie granitsy v epokhu global'nykh migratsii [Cultural differences and political boundaries in the era of global migration]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Marasinova, E., 2017. “Zakon” i “grazhdanin” v Rossii pervoi poloviny XVIII veka. Ocherki istorii obshchestvennogo soznaniya [“Law” and “citizen” ...
Forms of International Cooperation in Environmental Education: the Experience of Saint Petersburg State University
... Strategiya razvitiya obrazovaniya v regione Rossijskoj Federacii [The strategy of development of education in the region of the Russian Federation], Kaliningrad. (In Russ.)
13. Rydén, L., Migula, P., Andersson, M. 2003, Environmental Science Understanding,... ... Inland Waters, Vol. 29, no. 3, p. 332—334. DOI: 10.1016/S0075-9511(99)80024-3.
15. Research works ordered by the Committee of culture and formation of the European Parliament for 2015, 2015, available at:
Local border traffic and the development of retail trade in the Kaliningrad region and Polish borderlands
Signing the agreement on local border traffic (LBT) between the Republic of Poland and the Russian Federation was welcomed by experts as an important step towards the future visa-free regime between the European Union and the Russian Federation often discussed in the international dialogue. The three years of LBT mechanism have shown its practical significance for the development of research and cultural contacts, cooperation between municipalities and NGOs of the Kaliningrad region and the borderland (Pomeranian and Warmian-Masurian) voivodeships of Poland. When considering retail trade as a structural element of economy, it is important to ...
From Marburg to Odessa: A contribution to a scientific bio-graphy of S. L. Rubinstein
... Marburg]. In: Pamjatniki kul'tury. Novye otkrytija. Pis'men-nost'. Iskusstvo. Arheologija. Ezhegodnik 1989 [The monuments of culture. The new discove-ries. Writings. Art. Archeology. Yearbook 1989], Moscow, p. 51—75.21. Rech’ Jakova Maze v chest’ ... ... and translation from Hebrew by R. Katsmana, Issledovanija po istorii russkoj mysli. Ezhegodnik 2010 [Studies in the history of Russian thought], year 2011 , Moscow, p. 467—480.22. Romenec, V. A., 1989, O nauchnoj, pedagogicheskoj i obshhestvennoj ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
... inhabitants of the borderlands, the agreement brings a range of significant advantages relating to the intensification of social, cultural, touristic, and economic contacts. It is worth noting that the agreement is one of very few examples of EU —Russia ... ... partnership and cooperation establishing a partnership between the European Communities and their Member States, of one part, and the Russian Federation, of the other part. URL: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=CELEX:21997A1128(01):EN:HTML ...
Folklore texts in teaching Russian as a foreign language: The perception of Russian folk tales
... folk tales. The article identifies the differences in perceiving and assessing the culturally relevant folklore motifs by recipients with different cultural mental setups. It is stressed that studying folk tales gives foreign students an idea of the culture of Russian people, their fundamental features and values, and contributes to the development of a cultural linguistic competence, which helps ensure mutual understanding with representatives of another culture.
1. Караулов Ю. И. Русский ...
A poetic function in an expanding context: title — monoverse — polytext (on the example of Ivan Zhdanov's poetry)
... 1 Stat'i po semiotike i tipologii kul'tury [Selected Articles in 3 volumes. Vol. 1: Articles on semiotics and typology of culture]. Tallinn, pp. 167—183 (in Russ.).
Maklakova, N. V., 2010. “Parallelism” and “poetic function” by R. Jacobson ... ... repetition. Izvestiya Rossiiskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. A. I. Gertsena [Bulletin of the Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University], 10, pp. 145—153 (in Russ.).
Norman, B. Yu., 2014. Communication without understanding....
‘The Radical Black Colour’. On the Semantics of the Black Colour in Anarchist Discourse
... Chernyi. Istoriya tsveta [The black. History of color]. Moscow.
13. Regulations on the Black Guard, 1990. Anarkhist. Vestnik Tul'skoi Anarkhii [Anarchist. Bulletin of Tula Anarchy], 2, p. 1.
14. Pchelov, E. V., 2010. The color symbolism of power in Russian culture. In: Trudy russkoi antropologicheskoi shkoly [Proceedings of the Russian Anthropological School], 10 (7), p. 66—84.
15. Stepanov, Yu. S., 2004. Konstanty: Slovar' russkoi kul'tury [Constants: Dictionary of Russian culture]. Moscow.
16. Tvorcheskaya ...
Societal security in the Baltic Sea Region: the Russian perspective
... Geopoliticheskiy zhurnal [Geopolitical Journal], no. 1, p. 40—46 (in Russ.).
32. Sergunin, A. 2019, Applying EU standards to planning Russian Arctic cities’ sustainable development strategies: challenges and opportunities. In: Varaksin, A.N. (eds.) Environmental ... ... Baltics Can Offer for a Stronger Alliance, The Jamestown Foundation, Washington.
35. Wolanin, J. 2017, Common societal security culture in the Baltic Sea Region: basics and the way forward, 13 December, Council of the Baltic Sea States Secretariat, Stockholm,...
Legal Consciousness at the Early Stage of Personality Development from the Perspective of Russian Neo-Kantian Philosophy of Pedagogy
... Faradzhev, K. V., 2010. Alternative Failed: Neo-Kantian Pedagogy in Russia at the Beginning of the 20th Century. In: I. N. Griftsova, N. A. Dmitrieva, eds. 2010. Neokantianstvo nemetskoe i russkoe: mezhdu teoriei poznaniya i kritikoi kul’tury [German and Russian Neo-Kantianism: Between Epistemology and the Critique of Culture]. Moscow: ROSSPEN, pp. 400-413. (In Russ.)
7. Hessen, S. I., 1995. Osnovy pedagogiki. Vvedenie v prikladnuyu filosofiyu [Foundations of Pedagogy. Introduction to Applied Philosophy]. Moscow: Shkola-Press. (In Russ.)
8. Hessen, S. I., 2004. Russian ...
‘Many years to the invincible’: The axiological meanings of the spatial and temporal images in Boris Pasternak’s poem ‘Neoglyadnost’/’ Spanlessness’
7. Kutkovoi, V. S., 2011. Semantic features of color in the icon "Holy Trinity" of the Monk Andrei Rublev. In: L. G. Dorofeeva et al., eds. Andrei Rublev i mir russkoi kul'tury: k 650-letiyu rozhdeniya [Andrei Rublev and the world of Russian culture: to the 650th anniversary of his birth]. Kaliningrad. pp. 52—60.
8. Mel'nikova, L. V., 2002. Russkaya Pravoslavnaya Tserkov' v Otechestvennoi voine 1812 goda [Russian Orthodox Church in the Patriotic War of 1812]. Moscow.
9. Ozhegov, S. I., ...
The theoretical aspects of history of social and cultural adaptation of Russian emigrants in England in the 1870s—1890s
This article considers the basic directions and research tasks of the study of Russian emigration to England in the 1870s-1890s, defines such important concept as “Russian diaspora”, and examines the methodology of the study of social and cultural adaptation of Russian emigrants.
Главные центры русской революционной эмиграции
в. // Исторические записки. М., 1971. Т. 88. С. 257—295....
Cross-Border Tourist Routes: The Potential of Russia’s North- West
... V. A. 2015, Geological, mining and industrial heritage of Finnish Karelia. Cross-Border Cooperation Programme project ENPI CBC “Karelia” KA 334 “Mining road”, Trudy Karel'skogo nauchnogo centra RAN [Proceedings of Karelian Research Centre of Russian Academy of Sciences], no. 7, p. 205—210. (in Russ.)
43. The Cultural Heritage of the Silk Road on the Map, available at:
(accessed 14.02.2017). (in Russ.)
44. Shorohov, E. A., Gromov, V. V., Chervyakov, O. V., Shlyamin, V. A. 2001, Mezhdunarodnyj ...
‘The Word, an Ulcer…’: Aleksey Chicherin’s semiotic utopia
... Articles]. Königsberg — Malbork: Simplicius, pp. 60—67 (in Russ.).
Saussure, F., 1998. Kurs obshchei lingvistiki [General Linguistics Course]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Tsvigun, T. V., Chernyakov, A. N., 2001. The formation of the logo-centric paradigm in Russian culture of the early twentieth century. In: Problemy russkoi filosofii i kul'tury: Sb. nauch. tr. [Problems of Russian philosophy and culture: Collection of scientific. works]. Kaliningrad, pp. 56—66 (in Russ.).
Chicherin, A., 2006. Kang-Fung (1926)....
The ‘Russian Poetic Speech — 2016’ Project as a Cultural Narrative of Modern Russian Poetry
This article presents a methodological description of the ‘Russian Poetic Speech — 2016’ narrative project aimed to identify, demonstrate, and study a cross-section of modern Russian poetry. The author addresses the foundations of the narrative project, its ideology, as well as its publication and promotion ...
The Role of Tourism in the Development of Russia’s Northwestern Border Regions
... Karelia territorial planning schemes], 2007, Explanatory note, Sankt-Petersburg, p. 249.
6. Gosudarstvennaya programma RF “Razvitie kultury I turizma na 2013—2020 gody”: rasporyazhenie Pravitelstva RF ot 27.12, 2012 N 2567-р [State program of the Russian Federation "Development of Culture and Tourism on 2013—2020 years": the order of the RF Government of 27.12.2012 N 2567-р], 2012.
7. Grushenko, E. B. 2014, Perspektivy razvitiya prigranichnogo mezhdunarodnogo turizma v Murmanskoy oblasti [Prospects for the development of ...
Social and Economic Space Compression in Border Areas: the Case of the Northwestern Federal District
... vzaimodejstvie v jekonomicheskom prostranstve [Russian regions and the center: cooperation in the economic area], Moscow, IGRANMARS.
5. Castells, M. 2000, Informacionnaja jepoha: jekonomika, obshhestvo i kul'tura [The Information Age: Economy, Society and Culture], Moscow, Higher School of Economics.
6. Klimat gorodov Rossii [Climate Russian cities], Atlas Yakutia, available at: http://atlas-jakutia.ru/weather/spravochnik/spravochnik.html (accessed 02.02.2015).
7. Kuznetsova, T. Yu. 2009, Geodemograficheskaja obstanovka v stranah Baltijskogo makroregiona: problemy i perspektivy [Geo-demographic ...
The population of the Kaliningrad region and the digital economy: a sociological analysis
... 151—167. doi:
28. Cote, T., Milliner, B. 2016, Japanese university students’ self-assessment and digital literacy test results. In: Papadima-Sophocleous, S., Bradley, L., Thouësny. S. (eds) CALL communities and culture — short papers from EUROCALL 2016, Research: publishing.net, p. 125—131. doi:
29. Soldatova, G. U., Rasskazova, E. I. 2014, Psychological models of digital competence of Russian adolescents and parents, Natsional’nyi psikhologicheskii zhurnal [National psychological journal], no. 2 (14), p. 27—35 (in Russ.). doi:
30. Natsional’nyi indeks razvitiya tsifrovoi ekonomiki: Pilotnaya ...
Sensitivity to cultural differences in students with different cross-cultural experience
This paper offers a theoretical justification of the problem of intercultural sensitivity and analyses Russian and international approaches to studying the phenomena. The author presents the results of an empirical study into the in-tercultural sensitivity of students with different experiences of interacting with representatives of other cultures and ethnic groups. It is shown that a higher intercultural sensitivity is characteristic of students with a more than 10 years’ experience in cross-cultural interactions. Moreover, there are differences in the correlation of intercultural sensitivity ...
To the study of cultural component of meaning in the context of cross-cultural dialogue
Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind. L
Semantics, Culture and Cognition: Universal human concepts in culture-specific configurations. Oxford, 1992.
Sleepwalker in a fog
/ translated from Russian by J
Khilko E. P.
cultural component of meaning, cross-cultural dialogue
Kant in Nikolai Strakhov’s philosophical research (An experience of epistemological orientation)
... interest in the works of the German philosopher, the works of A. I. Vvedensky, etc. The study fol¬lows the pattern of a dialogical reconstruction; it examines the conceptual range of interpretations of Kant’s philosophical legacy in the context of the Russian intellectual culture of the 1860—90s. Modern Kant studies just began investigating Strakhov’s oeuvre. One cannot but agree that Strakhov ‘offers a subtle and in-depth interpretation of Kant’s understanding of the subjectivity of thinking (V. A. Zhuchkov). ...
Kant as the German Theorist of the French Revolution: the Origin of a Dogma
.....”: Alexander Blok and Andrei Bely. In: I. N. Griftsova and N. A. Dmitrieva, 2010. Neokantianstvo nemetskoe i russkoe: mezhdu teoriej poznaniya i kritikoj kul’tury [German and Russian Neo-Kantianism: Between Theory of Knowledge and Criticism of Culture]. Мoscow: Russian Political Encyclopedia (ROSSPEN), pp. 484-499.
Krouglov, A. N., 2018. Der Streit der russischen Marxisten um Kants Ethik. Studies in East European Thought, 70, pp. 249-261.
Krouglov, A. N., 2020. Discussion about Kant during the Great Patriotic ...
The Tourist and Recreation Potential of Historical Cities in North-West Russia
... Ekaterinburg. (in Russ.)
16. On objects of cultural heritage (monuments of history and culture) of the peoples of the Russian Federation, 2002, June 25, No. 73-FZ. (in Russ.)
17. On the approval of the list of historical settlements. Order of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation of July 27, 2010, No. 418. (in Russ.)
18. List of settlements with the status of historic towns. Fed. Target Program "Preservation and Development of the Architecture of Historic Cities". Fast. Etc. The Russian Federation ...
Rhythm and Metaphor in the Art of the Icon
... and reality. Unified theory of mental processes]. Moscow.
6. Gubareva, O. V., 1998. “Trinity” of the monk Andrey Rublev. Vestnik Sankt-Peterburgskogo otdeleniya Rossiyskoi akademii Estestvennykh nauk [Bulletin of the St. Petersburg branch of the Russian academy of natural sciences], 2(3), pp. 288—292.
7. Gurevich, A. Ya., 1972. Kategorii srednevekovoi kul’tury [Categories of medieval culture]. Moscow.
8. Dvoskina, Ye. M., 1998. Antichnaya teoriya ritma: Traktat Avreliya Avgustina “Demusicalibrisex” [Ancient theory of rhythm: A treatise of Aurelius Augustine “Demusicalibrisex”]. Ph. D. Tchaikovsky Moscow State Conservatory....
The destinies of the Russian minority in Gdansk (translated from Polish by L. Maltsev)
... the 1920-1930s. The author considers the participation of Russian emigrants in the political, business, and cultural life of Gdansk and their relationships with the local authorities. Special attention is paid to the political competition among the Russian minority, the activity of religious, cultural, and educational organisations. The article offers a review of Russian periodicals published in Gdansk. It is emphasised that a specific feature of the social and political life of the Russian minority in Gdansk over the mentioned period was ...
Philosophy of Hermann Cohen (Publication, Foreword and Commentary by N. A. Dmitrieva)
... 626. Folder 126. 30 sheets oversized (35,0 × 22,0). Moscow: Russian National Library, Manuscript Department. (In Rus.)
Shilov, L. A., 1999. Belyaev Viktor Andrianovich. In: Sotrudniki RNB — deyateli nauki i kul’tury. Biograficheskii slovar’ [Russian National Library Staff — Figures in Science and Culture. Biographical Dictionary], Volume 2. St. Petersburg: RNB, pp. 91-94. Available at: Russian National Library <
; (Accessed 25 August 2020). (In Rus.)
Sakketti A. L., Dmitrieva N. A.
On the employment status of Andrei Bolotov in Königsberg
.... Vengerov, ed. Kritiko-bibliograficheskii slovar' russkikh pisatelei i uchenykh [Critical and bibliographic dictionary of Russian writers and scientists]. Vol. 5. St. Petersburg. pp. 90—122 (in Russ.).
Veselova, A. Yu. and Miliutin, M. P., 2019. ... ... historical context and literary processing. In: P. E. Bukharkin and E. M. Matveev, eds. Literaturnaya kul'tura XVIII veka [Literary Culture of the 18th Century]. Vol. 8. St. Petersburg. pp. 387—413 (in Russ.).
Pisarev, D. I., 1858. From notes by Andrei Timofeevich ...
On the Role of Gesinnung in Kant’s Ethics and Philosophy of Religion. Part II
... the questions of manifestation of Gesinnung in the world, apprehended through the senses, the method of establishing and the culture of truly moral Gesinnung, as well as the problem of the immutability of Gesinnung in the progress towards the good. The ... ... Denkungsart in translation as well as a review of all the existing variants of translating Kant’s concept of Gesinnung into Russian (aspiration, inclination, intention, virtue, virtuousness, conviction, attitude, mode of thinking, thoughts, mood, disposition ...
Reception of Cohen’s ethics in Russia
... Steinberg, identifies three main premises of the philosophical constructions of the Margburg Neo-Kantian — the system nature, cultural unity, and finally, Jewishness or “ethical monotheism” (messianic monotheism).Only jurisprudence, another follower ... ... emotions and passion as from the psychological perspective or that guided by their own interests as from the economic one.The Russian philosopher also stresses the evident positivity of the definition of ethics in Cohen’s principle of the law of truth ...
S. I. Hessen and the history of Russian Neo-Kantianism
... reading], Kantovsky sbornik, no. 2(28), p. 66—74.5. Edel, G. 2010, Neokantianstvo segodnja: nereshennyje voprosi [Neo-Kantianism today: outstanding questions], Neokantianstvo nemezkoje i russkoje: mezhdu teorijej poznanija ikritikoj kulturi [Germany and Russian Neo-Kantianism: between the theory of knowledge and the critic of culture], Moscow, p. 532—540.6. Neоkantianismus: Kulturtheorie, Pädagogik und Philosophie [Neo-Kantianism: Culturology, Pedagogy and Philosophy], 1989, Oelkers, Schulz, Tenorth (Hrsg.), Weinheim.
The historical aspects and current issues of the development of Russian-Lithuanian economic relations
... 1939 i 1940 gody (kratkaja statisticheskaja spravka) [Indicators of the performance of individual sectors of the economy and culture of Lithuania for 1913, 1939 and 1940 (with a statistical summary)], 1969, Vinius.
11. Kyuberis, P. 1953, Promyshlennost' ... ... V., Shadrin, А. Yu., 2010, Pribaltika i Srednjaja Azija v sostave Rossijskoj imperii i SSSR [Baltic and Central Asia in the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union], 2010, available at: http://nlvp. ru/reports/Middle_Asia_Pribalty_History_for_www_02.pdf ...
‘Reaching out’ beyond the text: philosophical notes
... course in general linguistics]. Moscow: Sotsekgiz (in Russ.).
Stepanov, Yu., 1997. Philology. In: Russkii yazyk. Entsiklopediya [Russian language. An encyclopedia]. Moscow: Bol’shaya russkaya entsiklopediya, Drofa (in Russ.).
Tul’chinskii, G., 2010.... ... York: Verso Books.
Harré, R., 2000. One Thousand Years of Philosophy. Oxford, Blackwell.
Jaroszynski, P., 2007. Science in Culture. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
Lewis, S., 1996. News and Society in the Greek Polis. Chapel Hill: The University of North Carolina ...
Geography of European Migration
... might initially seem. The authors stress the importance of a differentiated immigration policy taking into account ethnic and cultural features of host societies.
1. Anohin, A. A., Zhitin, D. V. 2013, Geografiya naseleniya s osnovami demografii [Geography ... ... O. A., CHudinovskih, O. S. 2003, Immigracionnaya politika v Rossijskoj Federacii i stranah Zapada [Immigration policy in the Russian Federation and the countries of the West], Moscow, 314 p.
7. United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs....
Hybrid texts as a form of interaction between avant-garde artistic and political discourses
Phillips, L. J. and Jorgensen, M. V., 2004. Diskurs—analiz. Teoriya i metod [Discourse analysis. Theory and Method]. Kharkov (in Russ.).
Hansen-Löve, O. A., 2016. Intermedial'nost' v russkoy kul'ture. Ot simvolizma k avangardu [Intermediality in Russian culture. From symbolism to the forefront]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Khlebnikov, V., 2001. Sobranie sochinenii v 6 t. [Collected Works in 6 vols]. Vol. 2. Moscow (in Russ.).
Chernyavskaya, V. E., 2009. Lingvistika teksta: Polikodovost', intertekstual'nost',...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
... 2000, Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo v Rossii [Innovative entrepreneurship in Russia], Rossijskoe predprinimatel'stvo [The Russian business], no. 9 (9), p. 3—6.
7. Medynsky, V. G., Skamay, L. G. (eds.). 2002, Innovacionnoe predprinimatel'stvo [Innovative ... ... Kaliningradstat, 183 p.
9. Nikolaev, A. I. 2001, Innovacionnoe razvitie i innovacionnaja kul'tura [Innovative development and innovation culture], Nauka i naukoznanie [Science and naukoznanie], no. 2, p. 54—65.
10. Programma regiona Baltijskogo morja 2007—2013....
Social media interfaces as a representation of cultural meanings
... self-presentation. I analysed Facebook and VKontakte – two large social media platforms originating from the countries with different cultural values and social expectations. My focus was on the principal categories of identification and virtual self-presentation.... ... interfaces was carried out from the perspective of a change in the linguistic projection (which happens when the user switches from Russian to English and vice versa). I detected significant differences in all the categories analysed. I conclude that the Vkontakte ...
Age-related characteristics of English, American, and Russian compliments
In this article, I identify and analyse the linguistic features of the generation and perception of compliments by people of different age identities from English, American and Russian cultures. Language is not the same across different age groups, which necessitates a thorough examination of age-related parameters in language and the identification of semiotic markers of age identity. The promising area of linguistic research — social ...
The functioning of the vladyka lexeme in the Ostromir Gospels of 1056—1057
... 2001. Semanticheskie osobennosti leksiki, svyazannoi s oboznacheniem ob"ektov kul'turnoi simvoliki (na primere simvola Bog v russkoi i frantsuzskoi lingvokul'turakh) [Semantic features of vocabulary associated with the designation of objects of cultural symbolism (on the example of the symbol of God in Russian and French linguocultures)]. Cand. philol. sci. diss. thesis. Saratov.
3. Apresyan, Yu. D., 1995. Izbrannye trudy. T. 1: Leksicheskaya semantika; Sinonimicheskie sredstva yazyka [Selected works. Vol. 1: Lexical semantics; Synonyms of the language]....
Russian Philosophy Abroad: Development of Conceptual Framework
Russian philosophy abroad is associated with the names of those representatives of Russian culture who left the country or were forced to leave after the well-know revolutionary events, for instance, the outstanding Russian thinkers: Nikolai Berdyaev, Ivan Ilyin, Nikolay Lossky, Semyon Frank, and others. The article considers the conceptual ...
Assessing spatial and temporal changes in the landscape vulnerability in the Kaliningrad region as an element of sustainable spatial planning
The relevance of applied regional studies aimed at solving problems of adapting the nature management and spatial planning system to the current conditions of natural landscape transformation is based on the widespread interest in this topic from Russian and international researchers. Environmental approaches, which gained currency at the legislative level elsewhere in Europe, are virtually absent in the Russian system of spatial planning. This results in the emergence of and increase in the number ...
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... evolution of the Strategy, which initially ignored Russian national interests in the region, yet eventually resulted in cooperative efforts in the areas of common interest such as energy, transport infrastructure, environment, research, education and culture. The results of the Russian presidency of the Council of the Baltic Sea States (2012—2013) are evaluated. It is noted that, despite an appealing presidency strategy and certain achievements in its implementation, Russia was unable to draw up a regional agenda and use the ...
Russia and the European Union: an elusive quest for common values?
This article focuses on the dialogue between the Russian Federation and the European Union based on “common values” (legal sphere and the rule of law), which form the framework ... ... “common spaces” — on the economy, freedom, security and justice, as well as in the field of research and education (including cultural aspects). The author analyses the current state of the EU-Russia dialogue (section 1), East-West cooperation in the framework ...
The “court cases” of General Ye. F. Kern
... Despite being a contemporary and often a companion-in-arms to outstanding Russian public and military officers, he could not secure a dominant position on the military Areopagus. Moreover, in the post-war period his life was scarred by tragedies. In the Russian culture, he became notorious because of his wife. Over the last two centuries, Ye. F. Kern has been described as a “rude” and “ignorant” person destroying the aspirations of a young, courtly, and educated woman towards noble ideals and sublime ...
The Kaliningrad region in Polish scientific research
... Romanowska, B. Samojłowicz. (red.) Poland-Russian cross-border Cooperation. Olsztyn.
11. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004. Cultural and Sceintific Cooperation between the Warmia and Mazury Voivodship and the Kaliningrad District.Academic Instituitions.... ... 5.
19. Chełminiak, M., Kotowicz, W. 2004. The geopolitical significance of the Kaliningrad oblast from the perspective of Russian interests in the Russian Sea Region. In: T. Palmowski (red.). The Framework of regional development in crossborder areas ...
Correnpondence of Wladislaw Broniewski and Irena Gelman: historical and cultural context
(дата обращения: 27.01.2018).
26. MG : [сайт издательства]. URL:
(дата обращения: 27.01.2018).
correspondence, historical and cultural context, spiritual restlessness, Russian literature, epistolary text, translator
The Riddle as an Object of Linguistic Research
... Categories]. Minsk. pp. 1064—1112.
2. Golovacheva, A. V., 1994. To the question of pragmatics of riddle. In: Issledovaniya v oblasti balto-slavyanskoi dukhovnoi kul'tury. Zagadka kak tekst 1 [Studies in the field of the Baltic- Slavonic spiritual culture. Riddle like text. 1]. Moscow, pp. 195—213.
3. Dal', V. I., 1863. Tolkovyi slovar' zhivogo velikorusskogo yazyka [Explanatory dictionary of the living Great Russian language]. Moscow. Part. 1.
4. Zhurinskii, A. N., 1989. Semanticheskaya struktura zagadki: Nemetaforicheskie preobrazovaniya smysla [Semantic structure of the riddle: Non-metaphorical transformations of the meaning]. Moscow.
Historical realia in teaching Russian as a foreign language
... reflection on extralinguistic (historical) information and thus contributes to cultural competences.
1. Vereshchagin, E. M., Kostomarov, V. G., 1990. Yazyk i kul'tura: Lingvostranovedenie v prepodavanii russkogo yazyka kak inostrannogo [Language and Culture: Linguistic Studies in Teaching Russian as a Foreign Language]. Moscow.
2. Vereshchagin, E. M., Kostomarov, V. G., 1980. Lingvostranovedcheskaya teoriya slova [Linguistic and regional studies theory of words]. Moscow.
3. Gogol', N. V., 1952. Vechera na khutore bliz Dikan'ki [Evenings ...
Verbal aggression in modern poetry: conventional and unconventional functioning of discourse markers
... Research: Semantics of Time and View in Russian. Narrative semantics]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Kibrik, A. A. and Podlesskaya, V. I., eds., 2009. Rasskazy o snovideniyakh. Korpusnoe issledovanie ustnogo russkogo diskursa [Dream stories. Corpus research of oral Russian discourse]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Sokolova, O. V., 2019. Ot avangarda k neoavangardu. Yazyk, sub"ektivnost', kul'turnye perenosy [From avant-garde to neo-avant-garde. Language, subjectivity, cultural transfers]. Moscow (in Russ.).
Sternin, I. A., 2004. Obshchestvennye protsessy i razvitie sovremennogo russkogo yazyka. Ocherk izmeneniĭ v russkom yazyke kontsa KhKh veka [Social processes and the development of the modern Russian language....
The Notion of Free Will in Sergey Hessen’s Conception of Culture
... the Faculty of Philosophy of the Russian State University for the Humanities on April 19-20, 2012]. M.: “Kanon+” ROOI “Rehabilitation”, pp. 129-147. (In Russ.)
Dmitrieva, N. A., Vorobiev, M. V. and Mironova, K. Yu., 2017. Man in History and Culture: Forgotten Pages of Russian Neo-Kantianism. Russian Foundation for Basic Research Journal. Humanities and Social Sciences, 3(88), pp. 94-102. (In Russ.)
Eco, U., 2002. Migration, Tolerance and Intolerance. In: U. Eco, 2002. Five Moral Pieces. Translated by A. McEwen. New ...