The fifth wave of the European Union enlargement: pro et contra
... Enlargement Process? Copenhagen, p. 50.
23. Grabbe, H. 2001, Profiting from EU Enlargement, London.
24. Grabbe, H. 2004, What new members states bring into the European Union. In: Nugent, N. (ed.). European Union enlargement, New York, p. 70—83.
25. How the European Union works. Your guide to the EU institutions, 2005, Brussels.
26. Nugent, N. 2004, Distinctive and Recurring Features of Enlargement Rounds. In: Nugent, N. (ed.). European Union enlargement, New York, p. 56—70.
27. Nugent, N. 2004, Unfolding of the 10+2 Enlargement Round. In: Nugent,...
New stages of the excessive budget deficit procedure for the EU member states and the assessment of their effectiveness
... Report of the Task Force to the European Council 21 October 2010 // Task Force. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
16. The future of economic governance in the EU: Twelfth Report of Session 2010—2011 ; 24 March 2011 / European Union Committee; House of Lords // UK Parliament. URL:
(дата обращения: 01.10.2017).
Turkina A. V.
European Union, excessive deficit procedure, Stability and ...
The concept of the European Union’s normative power
39. Zimmermann, H. 2007, Realist Power Europe? The EU in the Negotiations about China’s and Russia’s WTO Accession, Journal of Common Market Studies, Vol. 45, no. 4, p. 813–832.
foreign policy of the European Union, European Union, EU, ‘normative power’
The Legal Regulation of the EU Immigrant Integration Policy
12. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council and the European Economic and Social Committee and Committee of the Regions A Common Agenda for Integration Framework for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals in the European Union. URL:
(дата обращения: 05.05.2018).
13. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the regions....
The development of cooperation between the European Union and Russia on migration issues: from „the „common spaces” to the actual implementation
... for the Common Space on Freedom, Security and Justice (2005), the article assesses the main results of its implementation, such as the Readmission and Visa Facilitation agreements. Moreover, it stresses the role of Russia as an agenda-setter of the EU migration agenda in the Eastern Europe.
1. Averre, D. 2005, Russia and the European Union: Convergence or Divergence?, European Security, no. 14 (2), p. 175—202.
2. Barbé, E., Costa, O., Herranz, A., Johansson-Nogués, E., Natorski, M., and Sabiote, M. A. 2010, Drawing the neighbours closer… to what? Explaining emerging patterns ...
Coalition Within a Coalition: The Baltics in the European Union
... responsibility for decision-making to larger players. Such an asymmetric strategy makes it possible for small powers to advance their interests within alliances and save resources. The authors test this hypothesis on the behaviour of the Baltics in the European Union. It is demonstrated that Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia have created a stable small coalition within the EU and actively form ad hoc alliances with the leading states to push union-level decisions, as it was the case with settling the migrant issue. In other areas, these states tend to benefit from the free rider behaviour.
1. Dosenrode-Lynge, S. Z. von....
Supranational party system of the EU
The article confirms the hypothesis that a multiplicity of parties of the European and national levels forms the party system of the European Union (EU). The authors describe the main characteristics of Europarties and political groups comprised of them as key actors in the European Parliament’s (EP) political and legislative processes. The authors adopt the institutional approach and make use of ...
Civil protection in the EU and its effect on the safety of the Baltic region
... the Civil Protection Financial Instrument for the period 2007—2009, 2011, COM, no. 696, November 10.
17. Commission Staff Working Document — EU Host Nation Support Guidelines, 2012, SWD, no. 169, June 1.
Bucałowski Adrian, Kadukowski Dariusz
European Union (EU), civil protection, Civil Protection Mechanism, Civil Protection Financial Instrument, disaster, EUSBSR
Russia and the European Union in the Baltic region: a treacherous path to partnership
... Council of the Baltic Sea States (July 2012 — June 2013), 2012-2013, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation, available at: http://www.cbss-russia.ru/sbgm_eng.pdf (accessed 10 May 2013).
Baltic Sea region, Russia, European Union, EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea region
Northern Dimension: Participant Strategies
.... C.: Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, 2003.
Vysotskaya Guedes Vieira, Alena
. Dimensionalism in the EU External Relations and its implications for the ENP: the case of the Northern Dimension.
Busygina Irina, Filippov Mikhail
European Union (EU), Russia, the “Northern Dimension” (ND), cross-border cooperation, inter-regional cooperation, subsidiarity in the EU foreign policy.
The role of the European Central Bank in ensuring the financial stability of the EU
... European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF), established under the European Stability Mechanism (ESM) based on the Treaty, signed a few months earlier — February 2, 2012. The fulfilment of these obligations directly depends on the effective work of the European Central Bank (ECB). That is why the formation of the EU Banking Union and its current activities are inextricably linked with the efficiency of the ECB. EU member states gave the ECB a certain credit of confidence by giving up part of their mandates and transferring powers to a supranational level in the hope that ...
Legal aspects of the EU policy on irregular immigration
... available at: http://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/meetings/jha/2015/07/20/ (accessed 10.08.2015).
33. Consolidated version of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union, 2012, Official Journal C, no. 326, 26.10.2012, p. 47–390.
European Union, irregular immigration, external EU border, Frontex
Problems and prospects of EU — Russia dialogue on visa-free travel
... implementation of the provisions contained in the four blocks of the “Common Steps”, the authors draw conclusions about the political nature of major obstacles to a visa-free regime. This article is based on the proceedings of the “Russia and European Union: the dynamics of interrelations” international conference organized by the EU center of the I. Kant Baltic Federal University (the EU4U project).
1. Overview of Schengen Visa statistics 2009—2011, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/dgs/home-affairs/what-we-do/policies/borders-and-visas/visa-policy/docs/overview_of_schengen_visa_statistics_2011_final_en....
EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region: Challenges and Perspectives of International Cooperation
....org/hans-brask-governance-crisis-balticsea-region-cooperation/ (accessed 05.02.2016).
9. Communication From The Commission To The European Parliament, The Council, The European Economic And Social Committee And The Committee Of The Regions, 2009, Concerning the European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, Brussels, 10 June, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/com_baltic_en.pdf (accessed: 17.08.2015).
10. EU Baltic Sea strategy, 2009, Report for the konrad-adenauer-stiftung, London office, available at: http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_16867-1522-2-30....
The EU Vs. Russia: Legal Nature and Implementation of the Union’s Restrictive Measures
... Community, Case 25-62, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:61962CJ0025 (accessed 22.09.2014).
12. Case T-496/10, 2013, Judgment of the General Court (Fourth Chamber) of 29 January 2013, Bank Mellat v Council of the European Union, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/SUM/?uri=CELEX:62010TJ0496&qid=1416228906371 (accessed 21.09.2014).
13. Case T-565/12, 2014, Judgment of the General Court (Seventh Chamber, extended composition) of 3 July 2014, National Iranian Tanker Company v Council of the European ...
Kant’s Perpetual Peace Project and the Project of the European Union
... Kant’s treatise and of the current structure of the EU, the author arrives to the conclusion that the two projects can suitably be compared. However, such comparison requires viewing the EU as an intermediate stage in the establishment of global peace union. The comparative analysis of Kant’s theory and the European project, the EU in its current form suits Kant’s definition of a federation of sovereign states, united for the purpose of securing peace, and in some respects went even further. The process of European integration has transformed Europe’s regional buildup from ...
Kant’s perpetual peace project and the project of the European Union
... Kant's treatise and of the current structure of the EU, the author arrives to the conclusion that the two projects can suitably be compared. However, such comparison requires viewing the EU as an intermediate stage in the establishment of global peace union. The comparative analysis of Kant's theory and the European project, the EU in its curent form suits Kant's definition of a federtion of souvereign states, united for the purpose of securing peace, and in some respects went even further. The process of European integration has transformed Europe’s regional build up from ...
Lithuania in Context of Eurointegration Processes: from Luxembourg to Helsinki
....eu/enlargement/archives/pdf/ key_documents/1999/lithuania_en.pdf (05.11.2009).
The Rough Road to the West: Lithuania 1990—1998. URL:
Lithuania, European Union, history, EU enlargement, international relations.
Processes of convergence and divergence in the regions of the European Union: features and qualimetry
... Evaluation of the Income Convergence Hypothesis in Ten New Members of the European Union, A Panel Unit Root Approach. Panoeconomicus, no, 2, p. 157—166.
20. Kuznetsov, A. V. (Ans. Ed.), 2009, Regional'naja politika stran ES [The regional policy of the EU], Moscow, IMEMO.
21. Petrakos, G, Rodríguez-Pose, A., Rovolis, A. 2005, Growth, integration, and regional disparities in the European Union, Environment and planning A, Vol. 37 (10), p. 1837—1855.
22. Arbia, G., Piras, G. 2005, Convergence in Per-capita GDP Across European Regions Using Panel Data Models Extended to Spatial Autocorrelation Effects, available at: http://www.isae....
The “European identity” of today: a category of political practice or discourse?
....org/docs/where_does_poland_fit_in_europe.pdf (дата обращения: 11.03.2012).
22. White H. The Discourse of Europe and the Search for a European Identity.URL: http://www.postcolonial-europe.eu (дата обращения: 11.02.2012).
European Union, European identity, discourse, EU institutions, European Parliament, EU citizenship.
The features of EU energy strategy in the Baltic region
....eu/energy/infrastructure/events/doc/2009/2009_11_25_hlg_report_170609.pdf (accessed 19 October 2011).
10. Baltijskaja strategija Evrosojuza. Spravka [EU Baltic Strategy. Background], 2009, RIA Novosti, available at: http://eco.rian.ru/documents/20090917/185392718.html (accessed 04 October 2011).
11. European Union Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region, 2009, SEC(2009)712, Brussels, June10, European Commission — Europa, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/sources/docoffic/official/communic/baltic/action2009.pdf (accessed
04 October 2011).
12. Kabel' Estlink peredan zakazchikam (Estonija) [Estlink cable delivered to customers (Estonia)], 2007, Information agency REGNUM, available at: ...
Supranational Policy of Migrant Integration in the EU
... Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social committee and the Committee of the Regions— A Common Agenda for Integration — Framework for the Integration of Third-Country Nationals in the European Union, 2005, COM, no. 0389 final, available at: URL: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/PDF/?uri=CELEX:
52005DC0389&from=EN (accessed: 17.01.2014).
9. Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions European Agenda ...
The externalisation of migration control in the European Union: first steps towards the external dimension of the space of freedom, security and justice
... studies that conceptualized the connection between migration, terrorism, asylum, crime and ethnic clashes, and its role as a major threat facing the European Union. Externalization of this complex threat (that is, externalization in relation to the European Union) is thus seen as one of the key prerequisites to advancement of migration management activities beyond the EU (i. e. externalization of migration management). In this article, we analyze the role the EU plays at the international scene and categorize the actions it took to manage the influx of migrants and asylum seekers from the 1980s until the time when ...
Certain issues of correlation between the international financial law and the EU law
... сотрудничество, право человека : Liber amicorum в честь профессора Людмилы Петровны Ануфриевой/отв. ред. Н. А. Соколова. М., 2016. С. 393—400.
26. Quaglia L. The European Union and Global Financial Regulation. Oxford, 2014.
international financial law, EU law, international financial standards, implementation
Human rights in EU-Russia relations: a human rights mechanism
4. EU Country Strategy Paper on Russia (2002—2006) / European Union External Action. URL: http://eeas.europa.eu/russia/docs/02—06_en.pdf (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
5. Country Strategy Paper, 2007—2013. Russian Federation / European Union External Action. URL: http://ec.europa.eu/external_relations/russia/docs/2007—2013_en.pdf (дата обращения: 13.03.2013).
6. Opinion № 193 (1996) on Russia’s request for membership of the Council of Europe. Parliamentary Assembly. Text adopted by the Assembly on 25 Jan. ...
The facilitation of freedom of movement between Russia and the European Union: prospects and legal issues
... the local border traffic regime introduced by Regulation (EC) N 1931/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council laying down rules on local border traffic at the external land
borders of the Member States, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu (accessed 10 March 2010).
Russia, European Union, visa-free regime, freedom of movement
The Northern Dimension policy: current state and development prospects
... Union 2000—2003. 2000. European Council. Doc. No. 9401/00 NIS 76, Brussels, 14 June.
12. Memorandum of Understanding setting out the modalities of establishing the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture. 2010. EUROPA: the official website of the European Union. [online] Available at: <http://ec.europa.eu/external _relations /north_dim/ docs/mou_culture_0510_en.pdf> (Accessed 22 July 2010).
13. Browning, C. 2003. Journal of International Relations and Development, N6 (1).
14. Browning, C., Joenniemi, P. 2007. Geostrategies of the European Neighbourhood ...
Polish-Russian Small Border Traffic in the Context of Russia-EU Relations
13. Sergounin A. Kaliningrad: Russian Outpost or Window on Europe? URL:http://www. policy. hu/sergounin/ppaper. html (дата обращения: 12.12.2013).
14. The Hague Programme: strengthening freedom, security and justice in the European Union (2005/C 53/01). URL: http://eur-lex. europa. eu/LexUriServ/ Lex-UriServ.do?uri=OJ:C:2005:053:0001:0014:EN:PDF (дата обращения: 18.08.2012).
15. Vinokurov E. Economic Prospects for Kaliningrad. Between EU Enlargement and Russia’s Integration into the World Economy // CEPS Working ...
The open method of coordination as a new form of governance: features, characteristics, prospects of application
... of the method of the ‘Lisbon Strategy’: thesis presented for the Degree of Master of European Studies / College of
. Why the open method of coordination is bad for you: a letter to the EU // European Law Journal. 2006.
Soft governance, agile
? Analysis of the extensions of open coordination in 2000. EIPA, 2001.
of the European Communities: European governance. A White paper.
Borrás S., Jacobsson K.
The open method of ...
Current Geodemographic Problems in the European Union and Migration Crisis of the 2010s
... Zones: Fact or Fiction? Part 1: France, Gatestone Institute, available at:
. gatestoneinstitute. org/5128/france-no-go-zones (accessed 17.05. 2016).
23. Key figures on Europe: 2015 edition, 2015, Luxembourg, Publications Office of the European Union, 20 p.
24. Migratory routes map, available at:
. europa. eu/trends-and-routes/migratory-routes-map (accessed 04.11.2016).
25. Population on 1 January, Eurostat, available at:
tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=tps00001&plugin=1 (accessed 15. 04. 2016).
26. Statistisches ...
Construction of transport and energy networks in the Baltic region as an impetus for regional development
Commission Staff Working Document, November 2008, available at: http://ec.europa.eu (accessed 09 February 2013).
14. Ten-T Projects. 30 Priority Projects, The Trans-European Transport Network Executive Agency, available at: http://tentea.ec.europa.eu (accessed 14 July 2013).
15. The European Union’s Baltic Sea Region Programme 2007—2013, available at: http://eu.baltic.net (accessed 25 May 2013).
16. The second cable connection between Estonia and Finland, available at: http://www.estlink2.elering.ee/en (accessed 14 April 2013).
The role of transborder cooperation in the increase of innovative potential of the Baltic region
... Балтийского моря» INTERREG III B. URL: http://www.bsrinterreg.net/projects.html (дата обращения: 17.02.2011).
7. Программа «Регион Балтийского моря» на 2007—2013 год. URL: http://www.eu.baltic.net/Project_Database.5308.html? (дата обращения: 10.03.2011).
8. Трансграничное сотрудничество. European Union, European Union Development Fund. URL: www.rakennerahastot.fi/.. ./TEM_esite_EAY_ENPI_yhteistyo_yli_rajojen_DRUS_lores.pdf (дата обращения: 21.04.2011).
9. Evaluating the Impacts of South-East Finland — Russia Interreg III A / Neighbourhood ...
Innovation Capacity of Russia and the Baltics: a Comparative Approach
... Federation], Balt. reg., no. 3(13), p. 87—102. doi: 10.5922/2079-8555-2012-3-6.
23. Hronologija dvuhstoronnih otnoshenij mezhdu Rossiej i ES. Predstavitel'stvo Evropejskogo Sojuza v Rossii [Chronology of bilateral relations between Russia and the EU. Delegation of the European Union to Russia], available at: http://eeas.europa. eu/delegations/russia/eu_russia/chronology/index_ru.htm (accessed 28 December 2012).
24. Statistics Norway, available at: http://www.ssb.no/ (accessed 10 December 2012).
25. Europe in figures — Eurostat ...
The principle of mutual recognition of court orders within legal cooperation on criminal cases in the European Union
This article considers particular problems of cooperation on criminal matters in the European Union using the example of the European Arrest Warrant and European Evidence Warrant.
on the functioning of the ... ... on Article 34 of the Council Framework Decision of 13 June 2002
URL: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/doc_centre/criminal/doc/com_2005_063_en.pdf (дата обращения: 26.09.2011).
from the Commission ...
The creation of a common EU energy market: a quiet revolution with far-reaching consequences
... Antimonopol'naja politika: Evropejskaja Komissija podtverzhdaet provedenie proverok bez preduprezhdenija v kompanijah gazovogo sektora [Competition policy: Commission confirms unannounced inspections in the natural gas sector companies], 2011, Delegation of the European Union to Russia, 28 September, available at: http://eeas. europa. eu/delegations/russia/press_corner/all_news/news/2011/20110929_ru. htm (accessed 19 January 2013).
Ispolinov Alexei, Dvenadtsatova Tatyana
common energy market, CJEU, European Commission, 3rd Internal Energy Market Legislative Package (3rd Energy Package),...
Innovative factors and conditions of sustainable development of rural territories
....ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat/rosstatsite/main/publishing/catalog/statisticCollections/doc_113982 1848594 (accessed 20 April 2012)
14. Spravochnik po voprosam nauchno-tehnologicheskogo sotrudnichestva Evropejskogo Sojuza, stran-chlenov ES i Rossijskoj Federacii [Handbook for Scientific and Technological Cooperation of the European Union, EU Member States and the Russian Federation], Predstavitel'stvo Evropejskogo Sojuza v Rossii [Delegation of the European Union to Russia], 2012, Moscow, available at: http://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/russia/d...ium_2012_ru.pdf (accessed 20 April 2012)....
EU — Russia energy cooperation: major development trends and the present state
... Piebalgs А. 2007, Energeticheskij dialog Rossii i Evrosojuza. Vos'moj obobshhajushhij doklad [Russia Energy Dialogue and the European Union. Eighth Progress Report], Brussels, October.
7. Dorozhnaja karta sotrudnichestva Rossii i ES v sfere jenergeti-ki do 2050 goda [Roadmap for cooperation between Russia and the EU in the energy sector by 2050], 2011, Moscow, 29 July, available at: http://minenergo.gov.ru/upload/medialibrary/652/6521c3074cbd19866612efa7d3caf28f....
Local Border Traffic as a Form of Visa Liberalisation and Territorial Development
This article addresses the issue of visa liberalisation between Russia and the European Union, which constitutes a key aspect of the parties’ diplomatic cooperation. This work sets out to identify the main results of Russia/EU cooperation. The authors have conducted a brief historical analysis of this area of relations. The visa “regionalisation” is considered in the context of identifying the key actors of the EU — Russia negotiations: the Kaliningrad region, Germany,...
The development of legal framework for Russia-EU relations: 2010 results
... Development of the Russian Federation], available at: http://www.economy.gov.ru/minec/press/news/doc20101123_04 (accessed 15 December 2010).
4. Postojannoe predstavitel'stvo Rossii pri Evropejskom sojuze [Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the European Union], available at: http://www.russianmission.eu (accessed 17 December 2010).
5. Oficial'nyj sajt Prezidenta Rossii [Official website of the President of Russia], available at: http://www.kremlin. ru/ text/news/2005/05/88001.shtml (accessed 17 December 2010).
6. Zakharov, А. V. 2010, Nalogovoe pravo ...
On the international cooperation of North-West Russia in the field of innovations in the Baltic
... Rossii i Evropejskogo sojuza v prigranichnoj oblasti [Open innovation platform — a tool for cooperation between Russia and the European Union in the border area], available at: http://www. finrusinno. ru/kuvat/Tmoipa/lpr%20inno%20esite_rus_esite_web.pdf (accessed ... ... (accessed 17 August 2012).
11. BaSIC Baltic Sea Innovation Network Centres. About project, available at: http://www. basic-net. eu/basic-brief (accessed 21 September 2012).
12. Baltic Sea Region INTERREG III B Neighbourhood Programme INTERREG III A Priorities....
Particularities of the ratification of the European Fiscal Compact in Germany
... Consti-tutional Court of Germany on this issue. Special attention is paid to the need to implement some of the Treaty provisions as the core problem of the ratifica-tion process.
1. Treaty on Stability, Coordination and Governance in the Economic and Monetary Union. URL: http://european-council.europa.eu/media/639235/st00tscg26_en12.pdf (дата обращения: 02.03.2015).
2. Resolution of the European Council on the Stability and Growth Pact Amster-dam, 17 June 1997 // Official Journal. 02.08.1997. C 236. P. 1—2.
3. Council Regulation (EC) No 1466/97 of 7 July 1997 on the strengthening of the surveillance of budgetary positions and the ...
The discourse of “European identity” in the conditions of the EU crisis
... Korniychuk A. Euroscepticism in Czech Republic. URL: http://irdb.wordpress.
com/2010/02/16/euroscepticism-in-czech-republic/ (дата обращения: 11.02.2012).
11. Gvozden V. Some Remarks on the Relationship between European Identity and the European Union /Vladimir Gvozden EU=Europe? Euroskepticism and European Identity. URL: http://www.forost.lmu.de/fo_library/forost_Arbeitspapier_45.pdf
(дата обращения: 18.03.2012).
12. Slavica Jakelić Secularization, European Identity, and «The End of the West».URL: http://www....
Russia-EU energy efficiency cooperation in the Baltic region: the untapped potential
21. Romanova, T., Pavlova, E. 2013, Rossijskaja modernizacija i Evrosojuz [Russia's modernization and the European Union], Sovremennaja Evropa [Modern Europe], no. 1, p. 45—57.
22. Boute, A. 2013, Energy Efficiency as a New Paradigm of the European External Energy Policy: The Case of the EU-Russian Energy Dialogue, Europe-Asia Studies, Vol. 65, no. 6, p. 1021—1054.... ... Research Centre.
24. Romanova, T., Pavlova, E. 2013, Rossija i strany Evrosojuza: Partnerstvo dlja modernizacii [Russia and the EU: Partnership for Modernisation], Mirovaja ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnoshenija [World Economy and International Relations],...
Geopolitical and Geo-economic Changes in the Baltic Sea Region at the Turn of the XX—XXI centuries
... Integration Initiatives Analysis Agency, available at:
(accessed 15.05.2.15). (In Russ.)
13. Russian statistical yearbook: 2015, 2015, 728 p. (In Russ.)
14. Russian statistical yearbook: 1994, 1994. 799 p. (In Russ.)
15. Russia and EU. Reference book. Russia and member countries of the European Union. 2015, 2015, 271 p. (In Russ.)
16. Federal State Statistics Service, available:
(accessed 05.07.2016). (In Russ.)
17. Fedorov, G. M., Zverev, Yu. M., Korneevets, V. S. (eds.), 1997, Rossijskij ...
The European Court of Justice case of Elgafaji: the interaction between EU law and international humanitarian law
... in particular, the concept of subsidiary protection to persons who fall outside the scope of the 1951 Refugee Convention. The author also considers the issues related to the concept of indirect effect in EU law, as well as the interaction between the EU and international law.
1. Judgment on joint cases №C-402/05 and 415./05 Jasin Abdullah Kadi and Al Barakaat International Foundation v. Council of the European Union and the Commission of the European Communities, 2008, European Court Report, I-0635.п.308, available at: http://eur-lex.europa.eu (accessed 17 December 2010).
2. Judgment on case №C-465/07 Meki Elfagaji and Noor Elgafaji v. Staatssecretaris van ...
Geography of international clusters in the Baltic region
... The Bothnian Arc, 2013, European Commission, 20 p., available at:http://ec.europa.eu/ourcoast/download.cfm?fileID=907 (accessed 12.05.2013).
21. Topaloglou, L., Kallioras, D., Manetos, P., Petrakos, G. 2005, A Border Regions Typology in the Enlarged European Union, Journal of Borderlands Studies,no. 20 (2), p. 67—90.
22. Towards an EU strategy for the Baltic Sea region, 2013, European Commission,8 p., available at: http://ec.europa. eu/regional_policy/archive/consultation/baltic/
doc/organisation/bothianarc.pdf (accessed 12.05.2013).
23. Vækstcentret, 2013, available at: http://www....
From the idea to the strategy of Baltic Europe
... Europie”, Warszawa.
Zaucha J., Integracja wokół Bałtyku, [w:] E. Toczyska (red.), Podstawy reformy samorządowej, Uniwersytet Gdański,
Baltic Sea, the Baltic Sea region, Baltic Europe, the European Union (EU), “Northern Dimension”, Baltic cooperation strategy
An Assessment of the Economic Performance of the EU Baltic Region States
The paper explores how the common economic space, a product of the EU, influenced the economies of the Baltic Sea Region states in 1995—2015. The authors ... ... economic performance of the developed (Germany, Denmark, Finland, and Sweden) and Eastern European countries (Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia) during the integration of the... ... close to the Eastern European average.
Druzhinin P. V., Prokopyev E. A.
European Union, integration, production function, efficiency, investment
Disinformation (fake news, propaganda) as a threat to resilience: approaches used in the EU and its member state Lithuania
This study analyses EU and Lithuanian documents on countering disinformation/fake news to present the plurality of the Union’s approaches to ensuring resilience. Currently, there are three approaches to the problem in the EU. The first one, used by the European Commission, is the recognition of citizens’ right to information as well as of the need to promote critical thinking and information literacy. This approach fits into the adaptive paradigm of action in the information space and the concept ...
The traditions of Russian and European perception of the state frontier in the conditions of transborder regional cooperation
... relations in the Baltic Sea region. In the long-term perspective, the development of regional integration processes in the Baltic Sea region is seen as one of the key elements for increasing and strengthening strategic cooperation between Russia and the EU.
1. Ofitsial'ny cayt Predstavitel'stva Evropeyskoy Komissii v Rosii [European Union — EEAS (European External Action Service Europa], available at: http://eeas.europa. eu/delegations/russia/eu_russia/fields_cooperation/higher_education/index_ru. htm (accessed 23 July 2011).
2. Vovenda, A. V., Plotnikov, V. A. 2011, Euroregions ...